A contract

By poronesianparapio7

" your greed disgusts me" he says throwing the cash on my face . I hope he soon realises the reality and lea... More

Not so emotional
pretentious
Encounter
Remember me ??
Job offer
A better job
Salary
Contract
The first loss
Comfort
Curtains
Regret
Apology
Planning gone wrong
Finally
Is it possible ??
My thing ??
Family
Morning !!!!!
Jealous
No no no
Shit after shit
Greed
Lie
Caught in a lie ~~~
Gone
Safe with me
Epilogue

Second encounter

248 7 0
By poronesianparapio7

Jungkook's POV
After spending the week with my sister and her family I visited gwangju last week , turns out the theft was a distraction so that I would come to gwangju and just when i would reach they would blow my car up , kill me .

I am now more close to daisy in a way she saved me from death , but who would plan this against me knowing that the day i find out about this there head would be blown , Taehyung is finding the guy , he told me he employed a new girl for drug delivery, she's the friend of my old recruit mariam , well mariam took really less money and loads of drugs and this girl she is taking loads of money , priorities they say .

Today is her first task , drug delivery to a casino near han river , but the problem is that I haven't got the call yet , they did not receive the drugs on time , its an hour late , I'll cut the money for her late delivery.

Just when i was about to call Taehyung to ask him about this girl , he barged into my room panting, sweating.

" jungkook , she got caught" thats it she is not getting anything, no well we will take something from her , her life .

IN THE POLICE STATION

I entered the police station with my guards , my blood boiling, i swear i hate coming here , even though my one word and these pegs will start licking my shoes but still it makes me sick , ill just take the girl and the drugs , kill her and then ask my driver to deliver the drugs .

I entered the station and the officer bowed to me and gave me a chair to sit .

" Mr Jeon what brings you here ?? You could've called me sir ." He starts to butter me .

" stop with the buttering leave the girl with the drugs she's my employee, and hand me the drugs" i command

" Iam sorry sir if I knew I would've never let my officers get her , ill just bring her and the drugs ." He says going towards the cells .

The girl comes out . But wait , she's the same woman from the street, oh god ! A model huh ?? Well doesn't look like the same to me now .

She looks at me as astonished as iam , I don't say a word and my men drag her to the car . I follow them and instead of the burial yard i own , i asked the driver to take us to the mansion, i have different plans for this beauty.
——————————————————————————-
Follow me on Instagram:

@me_yeah_still_me

( i just have 2 followers 😭😭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 1.5K 26
"๐“ฒ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด, ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐”ƒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ" I fancy sherlock holmes...
89.3K 3.4K 18
ใ€Š"How dare you show up here?", you asked boiling with anger. He looked at you and lifted one eyebrow. "I warned you-", he said and before you could...
23.7K 1.1K 55
"My marriage with a gold digger? Pathetic..." "Acting all innocent as if I won't know that how slutty she is" He thought while looking at the girl. _...
8.2K 208 13
"I promise y/n ,pray that I won't survive, If I do , I will make you repay " .... Taehyung mumbled those words . Tears formed in his eyes... * ...