.: My little Pet~ :. The Sequ...

By Nova_3213

If you haven't read the first book! Go read it or you will be so so confused! Just click on my user and you w... More

.:1:.
.:2:.
.:3:.
.:4:.
.:5:.
.:6:.
.:7:.
.:8:.
.:9:.
.:10:.
.:11:.
.:12:.
.:13:.
.:14:.
.:15:.
.:16:.
.:17:.
.:18:.
.: 19 :.
.:21:.
.:22:.
.:23:.
.:24:.
.:25:.
.:26:.
.:27:.
.:28:.
.:29:.
.:30:.
.:31:.
.:32:.
.:33:.
.:34:.
.:35:.
.:36:.
.:37;.
.:38:.
.:39:.
.:40:.
.:41:.
.:42:.
.:43:.
.:44:.
.:45:.
.:46:.
.:47:.
.:48:.
.:49:.
.:50:.
.:51:.
.:52:.
.:53:.
.:54:.
.:55:.
.:56:.
.:57:.
.:58:.
.:59:.
.:60:.
.:61:.
.:62:.
.:63:.
.:64:.
.:65:.
.:66:.
.:67:.
.:68:.
.:69:.
.:70:.
.:71:.
.:72:.
.:73:.
.:74:.
.:75:.
.:76:.
.:77:.
.:78:.
.:79:.

.:20:.

9.2K 273 404
By Nova_3213

.: Dream POV while George was outside:.

Dream sat in between Sapnap and Wilbur while everyone else got drunk but him.

"Cmon dude~ live a little." eret hummed, holding the bottle in the air for Dream.
"Just a sip?"

"I'm sorry but no- I have a family I need to look out for, I'm not getting drunk." Dream held his hand up, signalling him that he passes on the offer.
"I don't want to drink and I need to be responsible." He growled to the drunken beta.

Eret shrugged before taking a sip.
"Your loss~" he hummed happily.

Dream just sighed, pulling out his phone too check some emails that he's gotten.

"Who's turn is it next??" Wilbur held up the bottle for spin the bottle.
"Who's saying there deepest darkest secrets~"

Dream just rolled his eyes before standing up, sliding his phone away into his pocket.
"I have no time for games.. I need to go check on my mate." He broke away from the group, walking towards the front door.
"I need to make sure he's okay.." his instincts are telling him to go and protect him.

As he was about to open the door- Punz bursted in, storming past Dream.

"I'm stealing clothes." Punz spat, storming pass Dream.. slush covering the betas back- he smelt like wet dog.
"And fuck you,"

"What the fuck..?" Dream watched as Punz stormed off... why was he so pissy."

"Don't mind him, he's moody right now." Ponk hummed, walking past Dream happily.

"Thanks for having us over Dream." Sam smiled, giving the alpha a respected nod.
"And congrats for the up coming pup."

"Uh- thanks..? And your welcome...?" Dream looked confused, watching the two make there way towards the living room.
"Yeah- everyone in the living room drunk.." he muttered.

"Daddy!" Someone got the alphas attention,

Dream soon looked forward in a hurry and saw his mate and kid standing there, covered in snowflakes.

George chuckled softly, holding the smaller up and making sure he won't fall.
"Zumas been wanting to spend time with you." He smiled, looking up at the alpha happily.

Dream had a small sigh of relief, walking up to the omega.. thank god he's okay.
"I got worried so I wanted to check on you.." he carefully rested his hand on his cheek, rubbing his thumb softly across his cold freckled cheek.

"We are fine Dream.. we were just playing in the snow." George nuzzled under dreams chin before walking inside, passing the blonde.
"I'm gonna feed zuma first.. he's hungry."

"Wait!-I'm coming!" Dream shut the door and followed George and zuma... he did not want to go back into that living room.. hell no.

"If your following me then go and get zumas snacks from the kitchen, I'm gonna go grab bunny with zuma." George carefully slid off his shoes, crouching down to the floor and placing zuma on his feet.
"I want to put zuma to bed." He unbuttoned zumas jacket, carefully sliding it off him.
"And he doesn't sleep without bunny."

"Bunn-y" Zuma gasped, holding his arms in the air expecting bunny.

"We are going to get him love." George kissed zumas forehead, Zuma nodded in reply.
"Do I meet you upstairs with zumas food..? Cause I don't think it's a good idea feeding him down here." Dream looked in the living room, seeing the half drunk betas- continuing to drink.

"Yeah- that's much more smarter." George nodded, quickly sliding off his jacket.
"I'm gonna kill Sapnap for this." He grumbled, hanging his jacket it up, picking up zuma carefully.

"Oh- same, I'm making him sleep in the car for a week." Dream huffed, crossing his arms angrily.
"And making him check my emails."

"Your lazy I hope you know- you've been getting people to check your emails ever since I met you basically."
George rolled his eyes, walking up to the alpha.
"You've been getting slow and lazy." He hummed.

"What?? How am I get slow?" Dream furrowed his brows, rolling his sleeves up to his elbow.. was he getting lazy..

"You are very lazy." George hummed before turning around and walking towards the living room.
"You don't go on any missions, barely do work... lazy~"

.: George POV :.

George huffed before walking into the living room... god it smells so bad in here.
"Whoever is drunk- head to the spare room please..I don't want my favourite couch smelling like alcohol and zuma plays in here."He pointed to the spare room, keeping a faint tone.

"Yes ma'am." Wilbur hummed before standing up, picking up a few bottles.
"Sapnap is just grabbing something from upstairs." He stumbled to the side a bit.

George just nodded, carefully placing zuma on the couch once a few betas moved.
"Don't touch anything... okay baby..?" He rubbed zumas cheek softly.
"I need to kick everyone out.. and don't trust them right now."

Zuma just nodded- quickly gasping when he saw bunny next to him.
"Bunny!" He grabbed bunny happily, hugging him.

George smiled before standing up.
"Alright- everyone! Get into the spare room!" His smile soon faded when he turned to everyone else on the room.
"I have to clean up the mess you made." He huffed, crossing his arms very annoyed.

Everyone just groaned, standing up and making there way towards the spare room... they can't really talk back to George.. unless they wanna deal with Dream.

"Do you need any help George..?" Ponk hummed, walking up too George.. offering the other omega for help.

"Well- do you think you can watch.. uh- them." George pointed to the drunk betas- all stumbling onto each other.. trying to get into the room,
"I don't trust them with my stuff."

Ponk glanced back and saw his lover stumbling around with the other.
"Yeah... I'll go and watch them.." he furrowed his brows.
"How did you get so drunk so quickly...." He muttered to himself, walking towards the drunken group.

George rolled his eyes before picking up the empty bottles and cans left on the table.
"Don't touch anything zuma," he glanced back at zuma.

Zuma nodded, nuzzling his bunny happily, not really paying attention to George's words.

"Okay- I'll be right back." George smiled before making his way out of the living room.

.: zuma POV :.

Zuma nuzzled bunny happily before something got his attention.

He saw a glass cup sitting on the table and it had a liquid substance that looked like apple juice.

Zuma had a gasp before carefully crawling off the couch and waddling over to the table.
"A-pple juice!" He leaned against the table.

He placed bunny down and carefully gasped the cup, pulling it near him.

Zuma took a small sip before spitting out the burning liquid.

"EW!- icky!" Zuma started tearing up, shaking his head repeatedly.. trying to get the liquid out of his mouth.

Zuma soon broke into tears, feeling the burning taste linger in his mouth.

.: George POV :.

George had a sigh of relief, walking back towards the living room.

But as he was about to walk out of the kitchen, he heard zuma crying.

George quickly ran over to the living, scrambling over to zuma thinking he had Fallen and hit the table.

"Zuma?? Are you okay?!" The panicked omega ran over to zuma, crouching down next to him.

Zuma was just cried shaking his head, hugging bunny tightly.
"Icky!" He whined.

George looked over at the drink in front of zuma... oh shit.
"Oh- baby! You shouldn't drink that!" He cupped zumas cheeks, shaking his head.
"It's bad for you!" He frowned, rubbing the taste of the youngers lips.

Zuma just whimpered, looking up at the omega

George glanced down and saw a flame shaped object on the glass... Sapnap.
"Daddy will be upstairs in a minute.." He rubbed zumas cheek.

"Hmm..? Where did everyone go~?" Sapnap stumbled into the living room, gripping on the couch.

George just growled, standing up.
"Why would you leave a drink unattended when you know I have a kid!" He took some of the blame for leaving zuma.. but Sapnap should have known not to leave a drink on the table unattended.
"I told you many times not to leave your drink out!"

Sapnap glanced down and his eyes widened.
"Oh my god- I'm so so sorry!" he looked up at the omega with guilt.
"I should have been more careful!" He stumbled over, grasping his drink and pulling away.

"Yes- you should have." George huffed, picking up zuma.
"Thank you for apologizing, but if you leave a drink out again- I will beat the shit out of you." He scrunched his nose.

"Never! Never again!!" Sapnap shook his head.
"I'm so sorry!" He frowned.

George just picked zuma up and walked towards the stairs, making his way up to his bedroom.

.: Dream & George POV :.

Dream hummed as he walked down the hall, thinking a few thoughts that have been affecting his mind.

Man- my life has changed a lot ever since I met George... and for the better..

I haven't been stuck behind a desk doing work..
Going out to meeting or anything!

I've just been.. happy with my family.

It finally snapped in dreams head all the work he did miss..

"Oh shit.." Dream muttered, realizing he's been piling up everything for the last year. Yeah
"I need to work on that.." he muttered quietly.

After a few moments he heard faint whining coming from his bed room- causing his instincts to perk up.

"George? Zuma?" Dream quickened his pace, jogging towards the room, balancing the sippy cup on the plate.

He quickly opened the door, holding the plate firmly.

His attention quickly turning too the two on the bed.

Zuma whined, trying to cuddle into the bed.
"Hungry.." he mumbled, hugging bunny tightly.
"Daddy.." he whined.

"I know baby." George kissed the top of zumas head.
"Daddy will be back soon." He frowned faintly.. continuing to cuddle the smaller.

Dream had a small smiled before walking in fully, having a sigh of relief.
"Don't worry, I'm here now and I brought apple slices and apple juice." He held the plate up, balancing the cup on it.

Zuma just glanced up at George upset.
"Apple juice- bad." He frowned, nuzzling into the omegas torso..

Dream just furrowed his brows confused.
"But..Isn't apple juice your favourite zuma..?" He looked at the drink confused.

George sighed before looking up at his alpha.
"Sapnap left his drink out and zuma thought it looked like apple juice and took a sip.." he looked down at zuma, frowning.
"I should have been watching him."

The alpha gritted his teeth.
"That fucking beta." He grumbled, walking over two in the nest.
"Im gunna kill 'em," he took a deep inhale, trying to contain his anger.

"I already scolded him, don't worry." George scooted over, placing zuma in the centre of the bed.

Dream grumbled before , stepping up and giving the plate to george.
"His drink is in a sippy cup so it won't spill."

Zuma gasped, holding his arms up to the alpha,
"Daddy!!" He smiled.

Dream nodded before sitting down at the edge of the bed.
"Don't spill it.. okay..?" He moved the hair out of the pups face, making it easier for him to eat.

"Yes daddy.." Zuma nodded, carefully grasping the green plate and pulling it towards him.
"I no spill." He grabbed an apple slice and took small bites out of it.

George sat at the corner of the bed, looking over at the two.
"Your a good mate." He hummed.

Dream looked over at George confused, holding a apple slice in his hands.
"Well- that was a bit random..? Don't you think?."

"No" George shook his head, standing up.
"I just wanted to tell you that."

"Well your opinion is about to change when I say I have to go back to work now.. I keep procrastinating." Dream groaned, taking a bite out of the apple slice.
"And I have so much work to do."

"Aww.. does that mean.. your heading back to your office at the old place..?" George frowned, looking down at the ground.. he and zuma will be so lonely.
"Like- 4 hours away from us..?" His voice grew quiet.

Dream could sense george was growing upset and worried..why does he think he will leave.
"George..? What are you talking about?" He furrowed his brows confused.
"I'm not leaving you both?"

"Then what do you mean? How will you work then..?" George walked over to the closet, scavenging in to for some clothes.

Dream stood up and follow the omega, wrapping his arms carefully around his waist,
"Don't you remember? I have an office here love, I can easily manage things here.. but some missions we will have to go out." He kissed his cheek happily, trying not to cringe at the smell of wet dog.
"But one thing you need to do is change."

George soon perked up, smiling.
"So your not leaving us?" The omega perked up, a smile growing on his face.

"No? Why would I? You think I'll be able to handle that." Dream rested his head on the omegas shoulder, kissing his neck softly.
"I need you both around me at all time." He whined softly.

"You big baby.." George turned around, tangling his fingers in his hair.
"Let's just lay down and watch movies.. you have work tomorrow."

Total word count: 2243

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 3.1K 40
=-=-=-=-=-= Mature Content =-=-=-=-=-= George is running from his past, that continues to haunt his dreams. He just wants to live the normal 9 to 5 l...
98.3K 2.4K 39
What will happen when rare, male Omega GeorgeNotFound moves to Florida and gets his heat in front of long-time crush & Alpha, Dream? Ft. Karlnap, Sk...
5.7K 160 21
George Davidson and 22-year-old omega. Dream 24-year-old Alpha a rich Alpha Mafia Boss. One day they bump into each other in a dark cold alleyway L...
Revenge By Sam

Fanfiction

139K 4.7K 32
Book 2 of the mafia au! Book 1 - Mafia Book 2 - Revenge Mafia AU // After losing everything, Sapnap and George are hell bent on getting revenge from...