CEO's Son

By SweeetPumkin

The elevator gave a ding before the doors opened. Sighing he stepped out of the elevator and made his way out... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Not An Update
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
New Book
28
29
30
31
32
not an update
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49

47

6K 300 101
By SweeetPumkin

A groan left Hyunjin his eyes opening to see Jeongin on top of him, shirt off and scent filling the room as he bounced up and down moaning.

"Fuck." Hyunjin cursed, hips hips thrusting up of their own accord. "Alpha." Jeongin whined as he leaned forward, purring as his hips rolled. "Jeongin baby." Hyunjin gritted his hands gripping the Omegas hips.

"Wanna be bred so bad Alpha." Jeongin moaned as he sat back on Hyunjins dick humming as his eyes closed. "Wanna be full and leaking with your cum."

Growling Hyunjin flipped them pressing Jeongin down in the bed as he thrusted into the younger who gasped.  "Fuck!" Jeongin moaned as he clawed at the sheets, tears of pleasure brimming in his eyes as his back arched.

"Does it feel good?" Hyunjin asked as he leaned down pressing a kiss to Jeongins neck. "Yes, so good." Jeongin whimpered as his back arched mouth hanging open as Hyunjin thrusted back in. "Such a good Omega." Hyunjin praised as he held onto Jeongins waist watching the other roll his hips to meet his every thrust.

Their scents mingled through out the room, the constant release of pheromones making the atmosphere more lustful.

Hyunjin growled as he burried his nose into the crook of Jeongins neck nuzzling up against his scent gland,already drunk of the soft lavender and honey imitating from Jeongin. "Your so pretty, so pretty and so mine." Hyunjin whispered as his lips ghosted over Jeongins neck the Omega whimpering as he grabbed onto his arms nails digging into his skin.

"Gonna cum." Jeongin gasped as his legs trembled his back arching as he came with a breathy moan.

Hyunjin sat back snorting as his hand wrapped around Jeongins cock giving it a squeeze as he started to stroke it watching it chub up again. "Your already getting hard again baby." Hyunjin chuckled as he looked down at Jeongin who had tears running down his flushed cheeks, his mouth in an O shape as Hyunjin fucked into him at a slow deep pace.

"Maybe I shouldn't let you cum anymore, make you wait until I knot you and pump you full." Hyunjin said as he gave another harsh thrust, a whine leaving Jeongin as he arched his back.

"Maybe I shouldn't let you cum at all." Hyunjin whispered. Jeongin growled as he sat up, reaching to grab Hyunjins neck to push him back onto the bed. "Maybe you should just lay there and shut your mouth." Jeongin snapped as he glared at Hyunjin who went silent. "Be a good Alpha and let me take your knot." Jeongin said as he fucked himself on Hyunjins cock, tossing his head back as a pleasured moan left him.

Hyunjins head rested against the pillows a moan of his own escaping as Jeongin rode him.

Both of them completely blissed out.

The Alpha cursed as he felt his knot starting to swell, Jeongin rolling his hips more vigorously at feeling it.

Finally his senses took over, a dark growl leaving him as he pushed Jeongin back down onto the bed and snapped his hips into the Omega who cried out in pleasure as Hyunjin knotted him. The Alphas fangs sank down into his skin, the bond between then sealed.

Hyunjin pulled away, his lips immediately locking with Jeongins in a soft kiss before pulling away and looking down at the Omega underneath him.

"Mark me back." Hyunjin panted out. Jeongins eyes widened blinking in disbelief as he stared back at Hyunjin. "A-are you sure?" He asked earning a nod from Hyunjin who bared his neck.

Taking a deep breath Jeongin moved forward pressing his teeth over Hyunjins skin before biting down, the Alpha hissing softly.

Pulling away Jeongin layed back down smiling sofyly.

"I love you." Jeongin whispered as he looked up at Hyunjin who smiled as he rested his forehead against his.

"I love you too."

°°

"You blew out my back." Jeongin whined as he layed on top of Hyunjin who snorted. "Yeah baby after you begged me to fuck you three more times after your heat ended." Hyunjin said as he closed his eyes, head leaning back against the pillows.

"We're mated now." Jeongin said as his fingers ran over the fresh mating mark.

"We are." Hyunjin said softly as he rolled them over to look at Jeongin who smiled as he pressed a kiss to the others lips. "So when's are wedding?" Jeongin asked with a raised brow earning a chuckle from Hyunjin. "Whenever you want it to be love." He teased.

"Only family and friends though." Jeongin said as he looked at Hyunjin who nodded. "No cameras or reporters just are own little wedding."

"That sounds perfect love." Hyunjin said as he snuggled up to his Omega.

"You know that they'll wanna know who the CEO is mated to." Hyunjin said as Jeongin nuzzled against his matting mark. "Well they'll atleast know your taken." Jeongin smirked cockily earning a hum from Hyunjin.

"My possessive little Omega." Hyunjin teased as Jeongin snorted. "They just need to know what's not theirs." He commented.

"We're gonna have to pick Taehyun up soon." Hyunjin said as he closed his eyes giving a tired sigh. "Did you finish wrapping his presents?" Jeongin asked as he sat up looking at Hyunjin who nodded. "Yeah, I hid them to." He said as stretched.

"I'm gonna take a shower while you pick up Tae then." Jeongin said as he slipped off the bed, gasping when his legs gave in and his ass it the floor. A laugh left Hyunjin as he looked at the Omega who struggled to get back up, his cheeks reddened with embarrassment as he glared at the Alpha. "Help me!" He yelled as his held onto the bed for support.

"I'm sorry, I'm coming baby."Hyunjin said as he as rushed over still holding back laughs as he lifted Jeongin up.

The Omega nagged him as he carried him to the bathroom and started his bath. Only letting him off the hook after Hyunjin promised to give him a massage and buy dinner.

Say the least Jeongin ended up forgiving him.

/Just thought you guys might want a smexy chapter 😌

Have a good day or night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 30.9K 65
š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜Øš˜¢š˜·š˜¦š˜³š˜“š˜¦ š˜¢š˜¶ School of alphas, betas, and omegas. Where four elite students live their life outside of school in a very fascinating way...
302K 13.3K 51
"š‹šžš­'š¬ š›šžš­, š²šØš® šØš°šž š¦šž šØš§šž š¦šØš§š­š” šŸš«šžšž š¢šœšžš š€š¦šžš«š¢šœššš§šØ š°š”šžš§šžšÆšžš« šˆ š°ššš§š­ š¢šŸ š‡š²š®š§'š¬ š­š”šž šŸļæ½...
79.3K 4.1K 32
With his parents dead and brother sent to prison out of self-defense, Felix was left to fend for himself in a world cruel to his kind. He chose the m...
14.9K 383 13
They fall in love, but what happens when they're too immature? -omegaverse -potential smut -Mpreg