Little Birds ~Janoskians&1Dir...

By RMBeautiful2

In this Fanfic, 17 year old Dawn Rayne has the opportunity to go on a all expense trip to London and meet One... More

Contest Loser
This !?!
Blind Faith
Give me love ♥
Small Bump
Gold Rush
Let it out
Miss You
Grade 8
Moments
You 'nd I
You need me -I don't need you?
1st part ~Gaining Strength~
Second part ~Gaining Strength~
A race to a new beginning.
Ride like an R6

This city

268 6 3
By RMBeautiful2

~Dawn's POV~

The drive to the airport took about 30 minutes. 30 minutes for me to think about Luke and think about all the "fun" I'm going to have. I did'nt cry because I know I'll see him soon.

As I got onto the plain I sent him a quick text. 

To~ LukeBrooks<3:) 

: I'm getting on the plain now. Love you. I'll call when I land :) ♥

He texted back that he already misses me and he loves me more. The whole plain ride was just me thinking about how sweet and kind Luke was. I eventually took out my sketch diary and sketch pencils. I was touching up a drawing of a black whole with butterfly's and dragonfly's flying out of it. I was drawing it to symbolize that we don't have forever so make the most of it. Butterfly's live for two days at the most, where as dragonfly's live for only a day if we only lived for a day what would you do? That's what I'm always thinking about. 

It was about two hours into the flight and we still had four more to go. I pulled out my Ipod turning it up all the way. It pumped out 'A Team' by Ed Sheeran. The flight attendant came up and offered soda and those little bags of peanuts. I took a Pepsi then went back to listening to music, but before I fell asleep I remembered that funny time with Emily and Gabby st my house.

"What is your favorite kind of candy Dawn?" Em asked while we went up to my room. 

"Jolly ranchers!" I cheered and opened my door letting Em and Gabby in. 

"Wow... Your room is amazing..." Gabby breathed I gave a 'thanks' to her as I stared at my room. My dark four poster bed sat on the far wall. I had a window couch with purple fluffy pillows. One Directions posters hung all around the room. 

"Anyways what about you Em? What's your favorite?" Her light green eyes looked at me deeply. 

"Umm... I would have to say... Gummy worms!" She walked over to my bed and sat down. I picked up my phone and skimmed through Twitter.

"What about you little Gabby?" I asked. She was looking at my room still, but then turned to me.

"I really like chocolate covered umm... I can't say it.. Pe- Pen- Penis-PEANUTS!" Her face lit up like a firetruck, her eyes wide with embarrassment as me and Em rolled around the floor clutching our stomachs in laughter. "I meant Peanuts! Gah!" She sighed in defeat. 

"It's alright Em. I would like to try chocolate covered penis also!" I winked, being my perverted self while getting back up. Emily rose, still giggling while Gabby's face tinted into a light pink. 

I woke up to Martha shaking me. 

"Get up doll. We're here!" She said in her normal happy tone. I gave a 'Thanks' and started packing my carry on bag. My Sketch Diary, pencils and colors were scattered on the seat next to me. That's not a good impression...

"Are you ready to meet the boy's?" Martha spoke. I smiled haply and nodded my head enthusiastically. 

"Yes. I can't wait!" I'm not like most Directioners. Most of them would scream and cry when they meet them, but I do things differently. Famous people are really just regular people that have amazing talents. They are just awesome human beings. 

Once off the plain we went to baggage claim. I got all of my things and followed Martha out to the car. 

"Dawn this is Reed. He is here with all the paper work, like if you get hurt we can treat you and stuff like that." She said as we got into the car. 

"Hello Reed, It's nice to meet you." I said holding out my hand with him taking it. Reed looked to be about mid-thirty's with soft brown eyes and dirty blond hair. He had a welcoming smile as he replied back.

"Hi Dawn. Okay so let's get to business shall we." The next 30 minutes or so was filled with me just signing papers and getting to know Reed and Martha better. I learned that Martha had a little girl named Jennell who was three and that shes -Martha- been married for four years. She also told me about the vacations she has been on around the world. Reed told me that he has a girlfriend named Lilly and that he wants to ask her to marry him soon. I was actually warming up to them knowing that under the suits and dresses were really nice friends.

About 10 minuets left in the drive I remembered to call Luke. I forgot about him already.

"Luke!" I said haply once I heard his voice.

"Dawn!" Babe I miss you already!" H said back whole heartedly.

"I miss you too! Sorry, I would have called earlier but I'm in a car and could'nt get service." It's not an absolute lie, I mean I'm not going to tell him that I forgot about him.

"It's alright, love." I nodded even though he could'nt see me. His husky voice gave me shivers as we talked some more.

"How's your mum? I feel as though I haven't seen her in ages. Although it's only been three days." I asked while the car pulled up to a big house that looked to be a little smaller than a mansion, but in all it was huge. 

"She's good. She misses you and said she wished she could have said good bye..." Luke's voice faded into the background as I looked the house up and down. It's a creamy white color with red window pains. There were bushes and trees framing the sides of it. It had a large roof area with a random red couch on the top. It seemed that each room has a balcony. I love this house already.

"Dawn? Dawn are you still there?" Luke called me back from my dream house.

"Yeh! Sorry I just got to the house and it's magnificent" I exclaimed into the phone. 

I know I'm going to like it here. 

~Niall's POV~ 

Me and the guys were getting ready for our guest. Her name was Dawn Rayne and I think she's pretty from what I saw in a picture. 

"Hurry! Clean your mess, they're here!" Liam shouted being Daddy Directioner once again. I rushed and threw my rubbish away, then sitting back on the couch. 

Martha and Reed came in, each carrying a brief case and a duffel bag.

"Boy's. How are you?!" Martha exclaimed. Her voice happy as always. We replied our 'Goods' and 'fine's' before another person walked threw the door. 

"I have to go babe. Yeh. Love you too." Dawn said smiling and ending the conversation with who I guess to be her boyfriend. Her deep black hair framed her white delicate face. Those green/blue eyes sparkled as she looked at us.

"Sorry. Hi I'm Dawn!" Her soothing voice spoke to everyone in the room as she closed the door behind her dragging her suit cases in with her. I jumped up and helped her out getting glares from a couple of the guys. "Thanks Niall." She knows me name! 'No duh Niall!' My mind blurted. As I had an inner battle with myself, Dawn walked up to the guys. 

"Dawn, as you may know this is Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Louis. Niall you already know." Martha pointed us out each saying our name. She smiled to each one of us. I walked back over to where all the guys stood.

"Yes. I know their names. It's so nice to meet you all!" She cheered in a friendly manner. Her smile was brilliant and was contagious I could'nt help but smile at her. She was nothing like what we expected. Usually the Directioners would scream and cry and attack us, but she was normally calm and it was refreshing. 

"Oh Dawn, Reed needs you to sign something he over looked in the car." Martha called, walking into the kitchen. 

"Okay be right there." She shouted back to her. "It's so nice to finally meet you all. I'll be right back." With a nice smile and a giggle she went into the kitchen. 

"Wow..." I breathed as I sat back down on the sofa.

"She is beautiful..." Zayn spoke, saying what was on my mind.

"You got that right." Harry said giving a smirk. I already know what he's thinking, but to bad for him and all of us that she's taken.

"Did'nt you hear here before she came in? She was talking to her boyfriend! Think guys think!" I glared at Liam while he shrugged. "She is pretty, but I already have Dani, Louis you have El, and Zayn are'nt you seeing Lycia?"  Zayn nodded his head slowly probably remembering who that was. Lycia was a sweet girl, she was short and had a nice figure. Her hair was deep brown almost the color of Zayns hair, but she had light gold highlights in it. Her eyes were a sparkling nice brown. If I was a match maker I'd put them together, because they are practically the same person but boy and girl. 

"I'm single..." I said with a slight sigh. "Harry what about you?" He glanced away with a shy look on his face.

"I'm actually seeing Madison from the pub that one night." Ah yes Madison... She was a very nice girl. That's what I think. She had red pin straight hair and chocolate brown eyes. She was different from the other girlfriends Harry had gone out with. Most of them were so clingy and attached at Harry's hip, but Madi was sweet and nice and liked to dance and play video games with her mates. 

"Wow when did this happen?" We all chuckled as he turned the color of Madi's hair. We all 'ooowed' and 'Aweed' as he blushed even more. 

"Gosh guys.... Oh Dawn Hey!" Harry shouted, signaling that Dawn was in the room heading towards us. 

"Hello Harry!" Her smile brightened my mood as she sat down next to me. I shivered but covered it up with a 'cough'. "What do you want to do guy's?" She looked over at me and smiled then going back looking at the others.

"20 QUESTIONS!!" Lou shouted. There it was he was just waiting for that question to pop up to be his loud and obnoxious self that we all now and love. I knew he was being to quiet.

"20 Questions it is!" Dawn said jumping up and down on her side of the couch.

This will be interesting...

~Soooo here is the kind of boring chapter, but it features the guys so oh well! :) Do you like it?  Would you Vote for it please? Or comment? :D It would be totally awesome if you did!: D Alrighty... <3

Oh Madison is @madisonlyriclove on IG follow her?

And Gabby is @nialls_my_main_mofo

Emily is @emily_darlin or @janoskians_jokes 

FOLLOW THEM ON IG? I'll love you forever and a day! <3 

-Gina xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 1.3K 38
Ellison Jones is an 18 year old girl who moved to Melbourne Australia with her friends a year ago. One day while shopping at the mall, she runs into...
19.5K 606 37
*Previously «British Girls Take Over America»* Maeve Sullivan, a headstrong 19-year-old with a distinctly Irish background, always prided herself on...
7.1K 64 23
Enjoy some imagines and preference!
376K 10.8K 30
Taylor is just a typical teenage girl in high school, living in New York. While all her friends are out partying, she sits at home and obsesses over...