Play With Fire \\Matt x F!Rea...

By entriico

Y/n narrowed her eyes at the male, "You." "Yes, it's me," the brown haired male smirked, "I know it's been ab... More

PROLOGUE: It's Not 'Who's Going To Let Me', It's 'Who's Going To Stop Me'
2: Great Day To be Alive, Eh Sweetheart?
3: Quite Frankly, Your Existence Bothers Me
4: There's Always A Thrill When You Play Fire With Fire; Careful You Get Burnt
5: Blinded By The Past Made Me See Him As A Bad Guy When Really Hes's My Hero
6: There's Humor In The Way They Look At Me; It Fills The Ego
7: If Holding A Grudge Was A Sin, Tell The Devil To Hold My Spot
8: You're Lucky When I'm Supposed To Hate You And Can't Bring Myself To Do So
9: If We Don't Have Trust, We Don't Have Anything
10: It Takes Strength To Love. By Loving You Announce Your Weakness To Thy Enemy
11: Sun Dresses And Guns
12: Sticks And Stones May Break Your Bones But He'll Break Them First
13: Have You Met An Aggravating Dead Man Walking?
14: Why Die When You Can Die Inside By Watching Someone You love Suffer?
15: I'm In A State Of Peace When I'm By Your Side
16: Life Is Pretty Shit But I Was At Luck When I Found You
17: My, My. Aren't You A Little Ray Of Darkness.
18: I Wished On A Million Dandilions So One Day You Would Be Mine
19: If The Devil Can't Reach You, He'll Send Demons; They're Called 'Dad'
20: Officer Pretty At Your Services
21: The Equilibrium; The Calm Before The Bad Days Ahead
22: If I Leave My House For You, Know That I Love You
23: My Family Made Me Hate The Idea Of Having One; With Him, It's Not So Bad
24: Flirt All You Want; At The End, I'm The One He Wants Attention From
25: If Disobeying Makes Me The Bad Guy Then I'll Be The Motherfucking Villian
26: 'In Anger, There's Pain'; That's Bullshit, There's Just Anger
27: Hasta La Vista To What's Left Of This Man's Sanity
28: Ever Argued With Someone Who Doesn't Take Criticism?
29: Your Date Nights End Up With Champagne; Ours End In Chaos
30: In This Life Of Mine, I Wish To See You Die
31: I Hate That I Loved You, Maybe Then I Wouldn't Be So Broken
32: We're Gathered Here To Celebrate The Life And Mourn The Loss
33: The Line Between Yelling At God And Thanking Him Is Exceptionally Thin
EPILOGUE: A Fairytale Prince Is Classy; Ours Is A Badass Idiot
AUTHOR'S NOTE

1: Ever Pointed A Knife At A Pretty Boy's Throat?

1.8K 72 73
By entriico

~1 year later~

"Hey baby, where you going looking so sexy?"

Y/n rolled her eyes at her friend as she shook her head, slinging the strap of her backpack over her shoulder.

"Do you really feel the need to say that every time you see me?" Y/n asked

Parker snickered as she draped her arm around her shoulder, pulling the h/c haired girl closer to her side.

They started to walk to the direction of where they both worked.

Parker was an adorable ginger who had a lot of freckles planted on her red cheeks. Her light orange hair was tied up with a few strands falling in front her face.

She also owned a pair of glasses that she wore off work.

"I like reminding you how hot you are," Parker grinned, revealing her fang like tooth amongst her regular ones

"It's hard to believe that you have a boyfriend sometimes," Y/n laughed, "Who I would like to meet some day. Like...Jesus Parker, why are you hiding him from me?"

The Ginger's smile faltered as she stared at the ground, "I'm afraid he'll leave me for you,"

Y/n eyebrows shot up at the statement

Then Parker burst out in a fit of laughter, retracting her hand from Y/n's shoulder to clutch her stomach.

She waved off the girl as she composed herself, "I'm fucking with you, Y/n," Parker giggled, "He's supposed to swing by tonight with some friends,"

Y/n and Parker both worked at the biggest strip club around and man...did it pay well.

Parker was a dancer but Y/n was a waitress.

The ginger girl was a little on the chubby side and damn...the people at the club loved her. She's one of the house specials.

"You gonna dance for em'?" Y/n wiggled her eyebrows in a teasing manner.

Her friend smirked whilst looking straight ahead, "Oh, I'll do more than that,"

The statement caused Y/n to snort

"I'm telling you Y/n, if you were a dancer...You'd be the richest stripper there man,"

"Ha, very funny Parker,"

"I'm serious," she whined, "You could even dance for my boyfriend's friends when they come tonight ~"

"I'll stop you right there," Y/n said hastily, "I don't even know how to dance like that, I rather it stay that way,"

"Ugh," Parker fake gagged, "You need dick, Y/n"

"And you need a fucking breath mint,"

Parker scoffed as she shoved her friend slightly, "Screw you asshole. I brushed, thank you very much,"

Y/n laughed it off as they reached the club.

The building was a mixture of purple and blue. It was three stories but Y/n worked at the bottom one and couldn't careless what else went on.

Neon signs were nailed to the wall. In front the double door entrance, Killion stood outside checking the ID's of the people outside in the line to enter the club.

People were in and out the club 24/7, it was never empty and the lines were never short.

Killion had curly black hair and beautiful green eyes, a smile similar to Parker's but with dimples.

He was quite fit, he had to be because he was a bouncer. He had to deal with people who were to run and put up a fight outside the club and inside.

"Killy!" Y/n shouted as she approached him with Parker by her side. They cut to the front of the line. They worked there, they didn't have to wait.

When they were close enough he whisper shouted, "Y/n! I told you not to call me that in front of so much people,"

"Ah come on," Parker nudged the male, "It's cute,"

"Yeah Killy," Y/n huffed, "Don't act like you don't like it~"

Killion's face immediately heated up as he cleared his throat, "ID's please,"

Parker laughed and patted his shoulder, "Boy bye,"

She walked around him and entered the club herself.

"Can I go in or will you arrest me if I don't show you my ID," Y/n teased as she placed a hand on her hip.

"Couldn't put a pretty thing like you behind bars even if I wanted to," Killion chuckled as he opened the door for the girl.

"You're such a tease Killy," Y/n shook her head playfully before entering.

As she entered, her eyes panged with slight discomfort because of the sudden darkness the room possessed.

If it was one thing, this club was known for its girls and colours. There were coloured flashing disco lights and loud music

Not 'ear ringing' loud music or 'having to shout to talk to someone' loud

It was also really fucking cold, as Y/n would put it 'Antarctica type shit', and they weren't allowed to wear jackets as it messed up the uniform.

The main area which was fairly large had circular tables and padded seats around the table.

The table had a pole in the middle where the girls would dance. There were 10 tables like that in the main area

At the back there was a stage with long iron poles planted about on it as well for the dancers to perform. The stage had sofas in front of it.

Along the right hand side of the main area was the long counter were the bartender and waitresses would be, mixing the drinks for the customer.

The wall being the counter was lined with endless bottles of booze the on glass shelves, the flashing lights would reflect on the glass bottles.

Bar stools were bolted down to the opposite of the counter.

The left hand side of the main area was balcony where the VIPs would hang around

It had tables and seats just like the one in the main area.

The bathroom, staff room and stairs for the second floor was a fair distance away from the counter on the right

Y/n sighed as she headed to the bathroom to change into her work uniform.

She put on her fishnet stockings before slipping on her short black skirt with white long sleeve button up tucked into it.

The girl looked at herself in the mirror as she tied her tie, also looking at the way her (h/l) (h/c) hair was naturally, just how she liked it.

Lastly the girl put on her black ankle boots and her knife holder with a sharp blade in it around her upper thigh.

Dealing with perverts is a nightly thing so she has it there for show.

She does know how to use it if she needed to though.

In these parts, gunshots were normal, only be afraid if you were part of the gangs around. Other than that, they don't hurt innocent people.

The police there was as useless as diet water.

She stuffed her backpack in her locker in the staff room before attending to her job.

The girl worked Monday to Friday, 4 P.M. -12 A.M.

The female laughed to herself as she saw Parker on table 8 with ones by her feet.

As she worked into the night. She waited tables, mixed some drinks, caught some lustful eyes from some men and women.

Nothing new.

Y/n had a lot of acquaintances at the club but no friends really, she didn't consider them friends anyway

She was fairly known around but want close to anyone else besides Parker and Killion.

The female bent down to grab a beer from the cooler when she felt a presence behind her.

It was just a feeling

Reaching for the blade strapped on her thigh, she withdrew it and pointed it to the neck of the person.

It was a guy, a cute one at that

He wore blue jeans and a red and black striped shirt. The male had beautiful brown hair that was somewhat straight with a pair of orange tinted goggles on the top of his head.

Something shiny glinted at the corner of her eye, when she averted her eyes from the man to what caught her attention, it was a chain that was attached to his belt loop in a 'U' shape.

He had black fingerless gloves on his left hand and the other was bare which he stuck in the pocket of his jeans

"You're a quick one, aren't ya?" the guy smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 6.4K 35
L is dead. Mello and Matt are dead. Kira is dead. So what does Near do now? Why, solve a murder case, of course! And that murder case brings along a...
9.4K 414 11
•COMPLETED• •Death Note Fanfiction• •LightxReader• •Description• Y/N is a fan and worshipper of Kira, she hopes to one day meet him in person. While...
61.1K 2.6K 70
(Y/n) was raised inside Wammy's Orphanage in Winchester along with Mello, Matt and Near. Years had passed and one day when L's two successors learn o...
294K 10.8K 42
"Would you mind if I asked for your assistance?" She looked up from the ground to meet his eyes that were already on her, " Not at all, what can I he...