Always and Forever

Door stories116

Sophie Roberts. Arsenal Through and Through. 20 Years old. Arsenal Forward. Lioness. Sophie Roberts, hasn't h... Meer

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one

twenty

4.6K 62 9
Door stories116

It's been a few weeks. Before i say what i'm doing, let's talk about my club.

We have played 12 games now and have won all 12. We have a goal difference of 71 and have conceded only 3. Crazy right? We're playing some good, good football. I am on 16 goals and 7 assists. Not bad for a 'kid' in a new country.

Well, in a week we travel to London to face Arsenal. I go home but not for the first time as right now, i am in London. It wasn't a planned visit and i'm only here to see Leah. I'm going home later today as i flew in last night. I stayed with Viv and Lisa. The reason i came back was to see Leah. I just need to talk to her, and see if maybe we can fix this because i can't do it. It's been weeks but each day has only gotten harder so i knew i had to try something, so here i am.

I took Viv's car to Leah's place. I got out of the car and began walking towards her place but a car- a familiar car pulled up so i stayed back and waited. I watched and watched until i seen a certain pony tailed girl get out of the car, i felt a slight smile appear on my face but it quickly disappeared when i saw a smaller ponytailed girl get out of the car. She's with Jordan. I watched as they laughed together which was cool, sure but i kept my eyes on the pair who hadn't noticed me and i watched as Leah approached the smaller girl. Leah leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips.

In that moment i felt my chest tense up. My heart, yet again crumbled. I had a lump in my throat. I ran back into the car and drove as fast as i could back to Viv and Lisa's place. S-she told me Jordan wasn't an option. Did those three years mean nothing to her? Guess not.

I pulled up and ran out of the car into the couples house. I collapsed into Viv's arms. I was an emotional wreck. Lisa and Viv both looked concerned. I was so hurt that i hadn't even noticed Beth and Katie who were also looking at me concerned.

"i-"
I began to say but i couldn't get it out i just continued crying in Viv's arms.

"You're okay. I've got you. What happened?"

"I- I didn't talk to her"

"What! Why not?"
Lisa said.

"because she has moved on"

"What makes you say that, kid?"
A surprised Katie McCabe asked.

"I saw"

"What? You saw what?"
Meado then asked.

"Her and Jordan. They kissed. Leah kissed her"
Without me saying anything else, Viv furiously stood up, grabbing her car keys.

"Babe, where are you going?"
Lisa asked her girlfriend who looked like she was about to murder someone.

"I am going to have a word with Leah Williamson"

"Viv- It's okay- Don't"

"No! Sophie, i won't sit by and watch her break you over and over again! You're like my daughter and she can't get away with that! She's hurting you and i'm not having it! I'll be back soon!!"
Viv said as she slammed the door behind her, driving off.

Beth came over and wrapped her arms around me. Beth let me cry into her shoulder.

"Lisa. I think your girlfriend is about to kill Leah"
Katie said, slightly laughing.

"Oh yeah, she most likely will. New lesson, hurt Sophie and Viv will literally hunt you down"
Katie chuckled a little as did Lisa but beth just kept holding me.

No one's Pov

A furious Vivianne Miedema pulled up to Leah's place. She parked and got out of the car, she furiously walked to her door and knocked impatiently until Leah opened it. Leah smiled at the dutch woman but her smile quickly disappeared when she saw the anger in Viv's eyes.

"What can i do for you?"

"You can tell Jordan to get the fuck out of your place so we can talk!"
Viv demanded.

"No. We can talk and Jordan can stay!"

"No. She can fuck off and we will talk!"

"Alright! This better be good!"

"Good? Yeah, it's brilliant"
Viv sarcastically replied.

Leah and Viv walked into Leah's house and Viv was met by a smiling Jordan Nobbs.

"Vivvvv! Hey"

"I need to talk to Leah so you need to go!"
Viv snapped back.

"Don't mind her Jords. She's having a bad day"

"Leah, you're going to be having a bad day in a minute!"

"Jordan, give us a minute, will you?"

"course"
Jordan got up and went into the Garden. Viv and Leah went to Leah's living room. Leah sat down, Viv didn't. Viv was furious. She couldn't even look Leah in the eye.

"What do i owe this pleasant visit?"

"Are you out of your fucking mind!!"
Viv screamed which took Leah by surprise.

"What?"

"Don't what me! Sophie flew in last night, just to see you. She misses you, so much Leah so she came over to try and talk to you. That's what she was going to do this morning until she seen you kiss Jordan!!"

"It wasn't like that-"

"Don't start with that shit! You don't deserve her!"

"Don't you think i know that! Hence the reason i'm no longer with her!"

"Leah, think about her for once, instead of yourself!"

"Our whole relationship was revolved around HER"

"Sucks, doesn't it? Having someone be so in love with you that they put their own life on the line"

"I never once said it sucked!"

"So what does Jordan have that Sophie doesn't!?"

"Not everything revolves around her and she doesn't live in another country!"

"Don't sit here and blame her move for this! That's selfish and that sums you up! She did it for her career. Grow up Leah. Sophie did something for her. She put herself first, for the first time in her life and you broke her heart. Look at her, she's killing it. This young girl, playing in-front Alexia Putellas, scoring almost every game, but little does anyone know that young girls heart is completely broken!"

"Not my fault is it!"
Leah shrugged.

"You won't ever find anyone like her ever again! All she wants is you. She is so in love with you and ain't you lucky because i wish she wasn't because you've done nothing but hurt her. You were with her for three years! THREE! She risked her life because she wanted you. She done that, for you!

"Are we done here?"

"Yeah. You were just too weak to care for her and her heart! Stay away from her Leah! Kiss Jordan but make sure she's in your head every time you do! I hope you remember the ways you hurt her and how you've ruined everything for her. She was finally free, happy and safe until you ruined it all with one phone call! Fuck you Williamson!"
Viv yelled before storming out of Leah's house and returning home.

End of pov

Viv came back, maybe a half hour later. I wasn't crying but that's because there was no tears left. I was sitting staring blankly out the window. The girls were all talking while i just zoned out.

"so, how did it go?"
Lisa asked as her girlfriend flopped onto the couch.

"Shit. I hate her"

"Viv, she's your teammate"

"i don't care who she is, she hurt Sophie! No one hurts Sophie and i mean that! Soph, i told her to stay away from you"

"i- i want her"

"Well until she wisens up, that won't happen. You deserve better"
I ignored Viv and continued staring out the window.

******
Eventually, thankfully the day ended. I said goodbye to my girls and left again. I'll be back next week. I've never been happier to leave London. All i wanted was to go home. To my new home. I got on my flight and landed shortly after. I got through security and ran into Alexia's arms as she had came, along with Mapi to pick me up. I got into the car and sat with Mapi in the back.

"I came with Alexia to pick you up for you to spill, not sit silently. So, come on kid, spill"

"Mapi Leave her-"
Alexia began to say but i cut her off.

"It's okay. Nothing happened, i didn't talk to her"

"I thought the whole reason you went was so you could speak to her"
Mapi said.

"Let me finish. I did, i went to her house and got out of my car but i didn't talk to her because i saw her and she kissed Jordan, so i broke down and left. Viv went and shouted at her, i don't know what was said but she told her to stay away from me."

"Soph. I am so, so sorry"
Alexia said, with genuine concern and care in her voice.

"It's alright. You know what they say, it's always the good people who get hurt"

"Well, let's forget her and let's hook you up with someone else!"
Mapi said, full of excitement but i just glared at her.

"Oh come on! It will be fun!!"

"Yeah, like who Mapi?"

"Oh i don't know, a certain Patri?"

"why patri?"
Alexia asked, taking the words right out of my mouth.

"Because, Patri finds her hot"

"So does half of the team, says you"

"She's not lying, Soph. The majority of the team do find you hot"

"Yeah well i'm okay"

"Don't be such a spoilt sport! Come on! Hey, how about this. I'll give you names and all you need to do is tell me if you find them hot or not. Don't think about Leah, this doesn't involve her so forget about her for a moment"

"Alright but this stays between us"
Mapi nodded.

"okay, Alexia?"

"No, it would be weird if i did. Alexia is like my big sis"

"Good answer. Me?"

"No but your tattoos are hot"
I smirked.

"I'll take that as a yes"

"sometimes but other times you're just annoying"
Alexia chuckled a little.

"I'll take that"

"Watch out for her, Soph. She will end up with the fattest crush on you"

"I won't! You're just hot"

"Good to know. Your tattoos are hot"

"Shut up. You called me hot sometimes"

"I did, yeah. So, who's next?"

"Lieke?"

"No. She's Viv's good friend"

"Rolfö?"

"Nah. Not for me"

"Jana?"

"Just like yourself. Sometimes"

"So me and Jana. Jenni?"

"Of course not! She's dating Alexia!"

"Good answer, kiddo"
Alexia smiled.

"Caro?"

"Not for me. I love her though"

"Leila?"

"Ehh, sometimes. I'm not sure"

"Okay. Last one, Patri?"

"Sometimes"

"You're hard work. Put them in order"

"No, i can't do that"

"Fine i'll do it for you. I'll say two names and you pick who's hotter"

"Alright"

"Jana or Leila?"

"They're both tied, i'd say"

"Okay well they're both out"

"eh okay"

"Patri or me?"

"Hard one"

"Mapi is enjoying herself. She gets all flustered when a girl she finds hot thinks she's hot"
Alexia joked.

"Yeah, i can tell"

"i don't!"

"You so do"

"whatever. Me or Patri?"

"Patri, You then Jana and then Leila"

"So i claim second spot?"

"Yeah, mainly cause of your tattoos"

"my tattoos are apart of me, you know"

"I do know that yes. You're second, i would take that"

"I do take that. Why don't i set you up with Patri?"

"How about you don't do that. I only want one person"

"Yeah well right now things aren't pointing in the right direction so might as well try"

"or i could wait?"

"That's boring"

"Maybe it's just smart?"

"Guys! Shut up! Mapi, leave the poor girl alone. You got her to call you hot so now shut up! By the way Sophie, Mapi will tell everyone"

"I don't care"

"you don't?"
A surprised Mapi said.

"No. I only called four people hot, plus i said they're hot sometimes so no, i do not care. Calling someone hot doesn't mean much"

"i can't wait to tell everyone"

******
Eventually we got home and somehow, that conversation in the car really did take my mind away from Leah. I don't know wether that was Mapi's idea or if she just wanted to know but whatever her idea was, it helped me, massively. As soon as we got home, i went to bed. I was so tired, i fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

134K 2.4K 25
★"And when I felt like I was an old cardigan Under someone's bed You put me on and said I was your favourite" ★ Emily DiSilva is a famous 24-year-old...
10.6K 229 11
Story about Leah Williamson X Emma Riley when 25 year old Emma Riley, said to be one of the worlds best midfielders in womens football, decides to m...
43.7K 743 34
Y/n and Leah Williamson get assigned the same room during the euros, will the Captain and her new roomie get along? Y/n is a 22 year old girl from a...