Surprise Castle ✔️

By multiple_fandoms198

Based on the tv show Castle. A different version of how season 5 starts. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 5

1.2K 45 3
By multiple_fandoms198

Gates pov...
"First off well done Mr Castle you are now Detective Castle the official ceremony will be in two days time with all the other new detectives."

"Thank you sir" was all he said so I moved on.

"Now detective Beckett all your tests came back and they were all perfect apart from one". I could see she was getting nervous so I just said it "detective you are pregnant".

Beckett's pov...
Wow did I hear that right, looking at Castle face of surprise than happiness I guess I did. I was thinking how did I not notice when Castle gave me a big hug.

When Gates cleared her throat he stopped and we looked at her all she said was "I take it Castle's the father".

"Yes sir, we are also engaged will we still be able to work together?" I asked her.

Her response surprised me she said "Yes, I did guess you two were finally together and the mayor has allowed you two to work together as long as there is no inappropriate behaviour".

"Yes sir" both me and Castle responded. We were given the next two days off as long as we finished today. We had the next day to ourselves and the following was the ceremony were Castle is officially appointed detective.

We walked back to my desk with the biggest of smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 16 9
Detective Rose Blanc is investigating Harlan Thrombeys death alongside her father, This is she doesnt know a face from her past would come back >f...
3.3K 99 3
"What if in 3x24 Castle actually saved Beckett but he got shot, how would she react? Would he tell her he loved her? Would she tell him?" - prompt fr...
1.6K 53 4
"I was listening to 'Sorry' by Halsey and it made me remember of season 4 of Castle. So I was thinking could u do a oneshot based on this music?"...
319K 4.8K 30
Imagines based off the television series The Walking Dead. I also take request which you can comment within the story.