Two Worlds Apart

By MagiicalAdventuree

Its been 900 years and I am still looking for her. But there is hope which kept this journey of finding her s... More

- ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž -
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 1
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 2
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 3
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 4
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 5
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 6
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 7
C.H.A.P.T.E.R 8
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 9
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 10
C.H.A.P.T.E.R 11
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 12
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 13
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 14
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 15
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 16
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 17
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 19
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 20
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 21
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 22
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 23
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 24

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 18

470 13 3
By MagiicalAdventuree

________________________________________________________________________________

We both looked at each other and I pushed him away. I felt guity and ran from there. Suddenly I my phone rang. It was Seojun. I picked up his call.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I said.

"Y/N?" He said with a low tone.

"Where are you?" I said.

"Seojun" Someone yelled from back. It was a famalier voice.

"Jookyung?" I said and Suddenly he disconnected the call.

I went to his home and no one opened the door. I was going back but Suddenly someone yelled "Y/N Unnie" I turned back and saw Its Gowoon. 

"Where is Seojun?" I asked her.

"He took Eomma to hospital" He said.

"What?" I said with a shocked expression.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"Ani" She said while looking down and started crying.

I went to hospital with her. As I reached there I saw Seojun hugging Jookyung. He was crying. As I saw both of them. I went from there.

Next Day...

I woke up and got freshed. I took my phone and saw 25 missed calls of Seojun. I called him but he didn't picked up my call.

I was worried about him but I had guilty for what I did and I felt bad as I went back last night and didn't met him.

I got ready and went to hospital. As soon as I reached I saw Seojun giving breakfast to his Eomma.

"Are you okay?" I asked her mom.

"Yes" She said with a smile.

"I was worried about you" I said while looking down.

"I am okay" She said while holding my hand. She knew me as Seojun has told her about me and I met her few times.

"Seojun" I said while looking towards him.

He didn't said anything and went outside. I went outside and holded his hand.

"What?" He said.

"Are you okay?" I  said while looking towards him.

"Why?" I said in angry tone.

"I am worried about you" I said while looking down.

"You aren't" He said.

"I am" I said while looking towards me.

"Gowoon told me that you came last night. Why did you went back? You didn't met me. You weren't there when I needed you Y/N. Why did you came Now? Did you came here for formality?" He yelled.

"Ani, Mianhae" I said while tears came out of my eyes.

"I don't wanna talk to you" He said and went from there.

I wanted to tell him that I have guily for what I did and I feel bad as I wasn't there when he needed me but I couldn't. M I still in love with him? If I am then why did I do that? Why did I kissed Yeon? Why I couldn't push him back? It was wrong but why did It felt right? I wasn't drunk but I felt that I don't wanted to let him go. I wanted to feel his warm hands around my neck and cheeks and his juicy and plumpy lips on my lips. M I falling for him? 

Can you love two people at one time? If Its not love what is It? What do I feel for him? Why can't I let him go? Why do I want to stare at him? Why do I want to see him everyday? Why does his smile seems to be the most precious thing and his arms the most comfort place. M I in love or Is this something else?

I thought to myself.....

"Y/N?" Someone yelled from back. I turned back and saw It was Jookyung.

"Are you crying?" She asked me while putting her hands on my shoulder.

"Aniii, I am okay" I said while looking towards her.

"Where is Seojun?" She asked me.

"Why?" I said while looking towards her.

"I brought lunch for him and his mom" She said while showing me the bag in her hands.

Suddenly Seojun came from back and took the bag from her hand and said "Thanks"

"How is she Now?" Jookyung said to him.

"She is Okay" He said and went inside her room.

"I have to go" I said to Jookyung and was going from there.

"Y/N?" Jookyung said.

"What?" I said while I turned back.

"Have lunch with Us" She said while looking towards me.

"Ani, I have to go" I said and went from there.

As I went outside I saw Yeon. I didn't said anything and was going from there. 

"Are you ignoring me?" He said while he came infront of me.

"Aniii" I said while looking towards him.

"Don't you remember what happened last night?" He said with a smirk.

"What?" Someone yelled from back. I turned around and saw It was Seojun.

"What is he saying?' Seojun said while looking towards me.

"Nothing" I said with a fake smile.

"We Kis..." He was going to say but I cut him off and said "We broke the kist in the restaurant"  I said and started laughing.

"What?" Seojun said with a confused expression.

Suddenly he grabbed my hand and took me somewhere while I was looking at Yeon as he was standing there.

"Why did you..." He was going to say Suddenly I grabbed him close to me. We were close enough. I could hear his heartbeat. We were looking into each other eyes. "Y/N" He said while I came close to him touched his lips with mine and We kissed.

As we broke the kiss he looked at me and hugged me tightly.

"Don't leave me" He said.

"I won't" I said.

"Mianhae...I shouldn't have yelled at you earlier. I was frustrated and worried about Eomma and I wanted to see you last night." He said.

I looked at him and said "Its Okay"

I wanted to ask him about Jookyung but I didn't as It wasn't the right time.

"Do you wanna have lunch?" He asked me.

"Sure" I said with a smile.

We both holded hands and went inside. We were having lunch Suddenly my phone rang. It was Yeon's call. I didn't picked up his call. He texted me.

"Meet me at restaurant near school" I didn't replied to him.

As I thought he wanted to talk about what happened last night but What If he wanted to talk about Imoogi? What If he came back?

As soon as I had lunch I stood up and said "I have to go"

"Where are you going?" Seojun said.

"Eomma and Appa are coming back this week. I have to go for shopping to bring few stuffs for them" I said while looking towards him.

"Can I come with you?" Jookyung asked me.

"Aniii" I said.

"Eomma told me to buy some stuffs." She said while looking towards me.

"I will go back to home to take some money and then I will go for shopping. It will take time" I said.

"Okay" She said.

"TakeCare" Seojun said with a smile.

"You too" I said and went from there.

As I went outside I saw someone. "Anneyong, Y/N" He said. "Imoogi" I said with a shocked expression.

"I won't harm you. You don't need to worry." He said with a smile.

"Why did you came here?" I said while looking towards him.

"I wanted to ask you something" He said.

"What?" I said.

"I want something" He said with a smirk.

"What do you want?" I said in a worried tone.

"Life" He said while looking towards me.

"You have to options. You have to choose to make mountain spirit of Baekdudaegan."

"If you want Yeon alive then you have to die. If you didn't Yeon will die" He said.

I hope you all are liking the story. Who do you think will die? Yeon Or Y/N? Will Y/N Sacrifice her life for Yeon or Imoogi will kill Yeon? Don't Forget To Vote. Keep Supporting.

Thankyou<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
127K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...