Going to school (Dream Harem)...

By PJTDCMARCH28

So Dream is a softy but he's famous in public because he's from a Royal Family,he's parents decided that he's... More

Information for the story
Going to school Prologue
Going to school chapter 1
Going to school chapter 2.
Going to school chapter 3
Going to school chapter 4
Going to school chapter 5
Going to school chapter 6
Lemme explain something
Going to school chapter 7
Going to school chapter 8
Amy's back story
Going to school chapter 9
Choose part 1
Choose part 2
:)
Choose part 3
Don't even bother looking at this
Thank u for following me💙
U can still choose
Going to school chapter 10
WTF?
Oc for @swearingcrumb_
Going to school chapter 11
Oc for @roomy-fish
I need help T-T
LET'S GOO!
Going to school chapter 12
We reach 1k readers!
My schedule
I hate cockroach...
Going to school chapter 13
I just woke up
Going to school chapter 14
Request's r open
Random part+PFFT-
Change of plans!
Change of plans again...
Q & A
Quote part 1
An idea pop at my mind
Going to school chapter 15,new in comers
Schedule/announcement book
Going to school chapter 16,the Bi King
We reach 2k readers!
Quote part 2
Give me ideas pls T-T
I'm sorry
A little explanation about this book
Going to school chapter 18 (Christmas edition)
A/N
Remake or nah?
Rewrite book

Going to school chapter 17

135 2 2
By PJTDCMARCH28

Hello there beautiful creatures,I'm sorry I didn't post this a little early and this is requested by @Quibble37 and @roomy-fish,anyways,here's chapter 17,enjoy! (And fan art above and the picture is not mine) 

(A/N:I just realized,I don't put periods when the characters r don't talking...sorry for that,I have a very bad grammar :'D) 

Warning:Swearing because Tommy is here -_-

(...) - Writer speaking/places/time

*...* - Characters P.O.V.

"..." - Characters speaking

'...' - Characters thought

          -----------------------------------------------------

(Friday,12:49 p.m.,Dream's house) 

*Dream*

'I'm sooo bored' I thought and an idea cross my mind,I get out of my room and go to the throne room to tell my parents I'm going out,I go back inside my room and get some clothes and take a shower,after I finished I wear my clothes and grab many golds (they use golds as money on this au) then I go to the village (there's a village nearby the castle and it's called Emerald Village) to buy things like:many hoodies and some stuff for my friends and siblings. 

(This is what Dream's wearing btw:) (his wearing black jeans and black boots while the laces is white cuz why not?) 

I'm still looking around shops but something caught my attention,I'm in a jewelry shop and I look around and I'm actually really empress how they make beautiful jewelry's. (Dream like shiny things so jewelry's really caught his attention very much.) 

(After he buy some stuff and got home) 

*Dream*

I'm really tired today but it was worth it,I don't have to buy some stuff for my friends and siblings for the Christmas party on school. (I'm gonna post a chapter where they will celebrate for Christmas on school,and guess what?, I compare this irl,I'm coming with my mom to school because on December 15,its Christmas party so we will play a few games there and eat like it's actually Christmas but it's advance Christmas) 

I go to my room and I didn't even bother to change because all my strengths r gone so I just let sleep take over me. 

(The next day) 

*Dream*

I woke up by the sun hitting directly to my face so I get up and shower,I put on some clothes and go to the kitchen to eat breakfast. 

(After they eat) 

*Dream*

I ask my parents permission because my friends r going to come at our house and have a sleep over,and my parents being the great parents they r,they agreed and a few minutes later,my friends arrived then I escort them to my room. 

(Time skip brought u to night time) 

(They introduced themselves to Dream's parents when they arrived and they really get along) 

(The persons who's at the sleep over:Eret,Techno,Wilbur,SapNap,George,Karl,Illumina,Niki,Fundy,Drista,Tubbo and Tommy) (let me know if I missed someone else) 

*Drista*

"Hey guys! We can play spin the bottle and if the bottle points at someone,then they will do a truth or dare." I said and I look at Dream and he wears a 'I don't think that's a good idea' look. 

*Dream*

"Yeah no,we ain't doing that." I said and a few sigh,I think a little bit and I finally gave in, "fine,u win this time..." I said and get up to get a bottle in the kitchen. 

*Drista*

"I'll come with u,I'm gonna get snacks as well." I said and get up then me and Dream go to the kitchen,I open a few cabinets and find Cheetos,whip cream cuz why not?,a few candies and I open the refrigerator to get the ice cream and chocolate fudge. 

*Dream*

I open a cabinet and find a empty bottle,I grab it and look at Drista who's getting the ice cream,"ahem,what do u think ur doing young lady?" I said and crossed my arms,and ngl,I do sound like my mom,well I guess that explain why I got her looks,I'm like a gender bend of mom. 

*Drista*

"Come ooonnn,let me at least do what I want." I said and he glared at me causing me to shrug.

*Dream*

I sigh and walk over her,"Ok then,but I'm not gonna train u for 2 weeks." I said and we go back to my room,I closed the door and sit down next to Techno. 

*Tubbo*

"Drista,smth wrong?" I ask and look at Drista,she look at Dream and now my attention is on Dream then back to Drista. 

*Drista*

"Dream's being bossy when I grab the ice cream at the refrigerator." I said on a offended tone. 

*Dream*

"I'm only doing it so u can't get a cold again,last time u eat ice cream at night,u got a cold and I have to take care of that dumb ass of urs." I said and I remember that day very clearly,then I smirk at Drista challenging her to a fight. 

*Drista*

"Oh ur on." I said and got to a fitting position,and a blink of an eye,Dream is gone and tackled me to the ground and start tickling me,"Stop!" I said between laughs. 

*SapNap*

"Wow,didn't know Dream is very fast at fighting." I compliment Dream and he gave me a smile and stop tickling Drista,and of course,simp me is reacting on this moment,that perfect smile is just too much to look away. 

(With the writer/author) 

Blue/me:"That's kinda cringe,ngl,and ur such a simp Sap."

SapNap:"Shut up,I'm enjoying my life before I die."

Blue/me:"What about I kill u now." Take a gun out of no where and point it on Pandas*

SapNap:"Pls no!"

Blue/me:"Don't worry I won't do it...yet." hiding the gun on her back*

(Ahem* -back at the story) 

*Tommy*

"R we gonna fucking do the game or we're just gonna sleep." I said and we sit around making a circle shape.

*Illumina*

"So,who's first?" I said and we all look at Dream.

*Dream*

They all look at me and I sigh,"Seriously,me?"I said and they nodded,I sigh again and spin the bottle.

*Writer/author*

The bottle point at Techno,Dream asked a question to Techno since he chose truth and oh boy,he regret asking it,"Techno,what's ur opinion about orphans?" (Dream) "Hmmm...I find them annoying so that's why I kill them every time I saw one of them" (Techno) "...ummm...yeah!, moving on!" (Dream). 

Techno spin the bottle this time and it point to the child -I mean Tommy. 

"Truth or dare?" (Techno) "Dare." (Tommy) "Yell at Phil when we're at the school." (Techno) "U got it Blade." Tommy said and do a little salute,Tommy spin the bottle and it point to the main character of the story ,"Big D,truth or dare?" (Tommy) "Uhmm...truth." (Dream) "Hmmm,let me think for a moment Big D." (Tommy) "I can wait." (Dream) "Man,I was hoping u choose dare but Big D..." Tommy said and look at Dream dead on the eyes "What do u think about woman?" (Tommy) everyone went silent holding back their laughter, "I'm...gay..." (Dream) "...wtf...WTF!" (Tommy),everyone was silent again and no one and I mean NO ONE know Dream is gay except for his parents and Dream's parents r supportive even their son is gay. 

The simps and the simps is:George,SapNap,Wilbur,Karl,Fundy and Illumina,the 6 of them has a chance and maybe they can share Dream but they don't know if Dream like them back.

*Dream*

Everyone is silent and I just spit out the biggest secret in my life,well it's not just the only secret I have but,I just spit out one of my biggest secret in my life,the silent of the room is really awkward right now. 

(Dream's mind scape) 

Dream:"Uhhh...what should I do."

Nightmare:"What about cast a spell around them,u know,the memory spell." 

(Memory spell: A memory spell can make u forget what just happened a day ago and u will shortly remember what happened but it will really take months for u to remember and it's really painful that u will get a head ache everytime u remember smth,and sometimes,the spell can be the opposite depends on the one who cast the spell,the opposite of the spell is u will remember on the past that u forgot long ago.) (tnx for listening.) 

Dream:"Wait,yeah! I can make them forget about it but they will only remember it when months has passed but I don't want to hurt them..."

Nightmare:"What about just let them be,I can't blame u being gay,ur who u r and always follow ur heart,I'm not really that good at comforting someone so sorry if that suck."

Dream:"No,that's actually beautiful brother,I'll see u next time then,bye."

Nightmare:"Bye lil bro"

(Back at reality)

*Eret*

"I think we should sleep now,it's getting late." I said and everyone agreed so they go to their sleeping bags while me,Drista and Tubbo is on Dream's bed,Drista is at the left edge while Tubbo is on the right edge,me and Dream r at the middle,Dream is on Tubbo's side while I'm on Drista's side,Niki turn off the lights and we go to sleep.

          -----------------------------------------------------

1543 words (wow...) 

This...chapter...is...so...loonngg!,it took me 5 hours to finish this,my hands r very tired but I will wait if someone vote or reply on this chapter.

That's it for today's chapter and if u enjoy reading this,then make sure to make the star orange or white,I'll see u guys next time,bye and have a nice day.😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161 4 16
After a war that has gone for centuries, King Philza of Zariya decides to invite his enemy kingdom to sign a peace treaty. But it would only make sen...
131K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...
153K 6.7K 21
The king of his nation stood in front of her, with an expression that nobody could explain. George and Sapnap look at her with disbelief on how he re...
22K 646 35
Dream pulls strings and his plan goes ahead, always leading with a smile. What's smiling without pain anyways? Dream never got tired of it. Tommy was...