Seven

By elletriestowrite

When Lily's university financial scholarship is revoked she explores a new avenue for income. A mutual frien... More

Info / Characters
Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (Bonus Chapter)

Chapter 32

1.9K 63 35
By elletriestowrite

I can no longer hear Seven's low voice carrying through the wall, he must no longer be on the phone. I straighten up from pressing my ear to the door of my bedroom and brush my palms over the night shirt I've put on. It's very similar to the one from last night, I sleep in a lot of old baggy t-shirts. The well worn cotton is soft and they're exceptionally comfortable.

I should go out there, I should've been sitting with him in the lounge about five minutes ago when I finished dressing after my shower. But I am nervous. A decision was to be made while getting changed and a daring conclusion was met; to wear a bra or not - I chose the latter. I don't usually wear a bra to bed, and last night I didn't wear one while sharing a bed with him. But tonight is different than last night. Tonight it is planned that he'll be staying and so my choice in not wearing a bra is very deliberate.

Whether Seven even notices the difference of my wearing of undergarments or not is still to be deliberated but I for one will know. And the decision of not wearing one seemed fine in my braveness of getting dressed but now here I stand at my closed door fretting over it.

Maybe I should change?

No. No, Lily stop being a coward and just go out there. After the afternoon I've had this shouldn't be such the dilemma it is.

With a deep breath I twist the handle and exit my bedroom. Eyes finding Seven right away, he's stood with his back to me as he admirers my book collection again. I take his distracted moment to take in his perfect self. Even with his back to me he is attractive. Broad shoulders hugged in his black button up, the sleeves pushed up his strong forearms showing off the inked artworks covering most of his left arm in that same patchwork layout as his torso. Narrow hips and long legs covered in tight black jeans. I don't know what I prefer him wearing; his black jeans, the black slacks or his sweatpants. Whatever he wears he always looks enticing.

I pad quietly over to him.

"See any you like?" I ask once I'm standing beside him. Seven snaps his head down at me startled by my presence but composes himself quickly.

"Erm, that one. The cover looks cool." He answers, pointing to the well worn beige book.

"Orpheus and Eurydice." I smile, impressed by his choice.

"What and what?" Seven chuckles and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Orpheus and Eurydice, it's actually one of my favourite stories. Kind of tragic though." I admit and pull the book from the shelf.

"What is it about?" He steps a little closer to me to look at the book in my hands over my shoulder.

"Orpheus." I point to the man on the cover with a crown of myrtle and ivy leaves.

"Was the son of the god Apollo. Orpheus had a special talent playing his lyre."

"What's a lyre?" Seven interjects.

"It's like a small harp. It was said Orpheus was able to bewitch any being with his playing. And so on returning after a quest for the Golden Fleece with Jason and the Argonauts, Orpheus' meets a wood nymph. Eurydice." I explain and point to the female draped in white silk on the cover.

"Eurydice, just like every other being and beast, could not resist the lure of Orpheus' music and in turn, Orpheus could not resist Eurydice's beauty. So they fell deeply in love." I'm overly aware of Seven's gaze set on my face as he listens intently to the story.

"They marry but it's predicted by Hymenaios - the god of marriage that their marriage won't last long. Not long after this prophecy, Eurydice is in the forest dancing with her wood nymph friends when she's bitten by a snake. Sadly, Eurydice dies leaving Orpheus completely distraught." I open the book and flip to the page displaying an oil painting of the moment of sorrow. With Orpheus holding a dead Eurydice in his arms.

"He spent his days playing mournful melodies on his lyre, playing loudly in hopes Eurydice could hear his songs in the depths of the Ancient Greek underworld. Eventually Orpheus decides to venture into the underworld in hopes to bring his love back to the land of the living." I turn a few more pages to the drawings of Orpheus playing his lyre.

"He was able to play a tune to hypnotise Cerberus, the guard of the gates of the underworld." I flick to another page and point to the depiction of the three headed dog being soothed to sleep by Orpheus and his lyre.

"That's like in Harry Potter, right? When the kids put the three headed dog to sleep with the harp?" Seven points to the depiction.

"Yes, actually. There's a lot of Greek mythology hidden in those stories." I smile.

"Orpheus gets into the underworld and explains to Hades - the god of the underworld that he wishes to see Eurydice and bring her back to the world of the living. He plays for Hades and like everyone else he is persuaded by the bewitching songs from Orpheus and agrees to let him take her back to the land of the living but on one condition."

"What is the condition?" Seven asks. I'm impressed he seems genuinely interested in the story.

"That Eurydice was to walk behind Orpheus on their way out of the underworld, and he was to not look back at her till they were both out and in the light of the living or he'd lose her and Eurydice would be forced to stay in the world of the dead for forever." I relay.

"Easy." Seven comments confidently.

"So it seems. Orpheus began the journey out of the underworld, making sure Eurydice was behind him. But as he did he could not hear her behind him, she did not speak, he heard nothing not even her footsteps. And he grew nervous that Hades may have tricked him. However he carried on, and when the first light touched his face he turned to embrace his wife. Only to realise he may have left but Eurydice was still in the shadows of the underworld, a step away from the light. And so forever she was trapped there." I conclude and look up to Seven who's frowning.

"Why didn't he just wait?" Seven asks annoyed.

"He was deeply in love with her and desperate to see her. His timing was just a little off." I explain and close the book.

"So if he could go into the underworld before why not try again?" Seven queries.

"The living are only able to enter the underworld once. The second time would be for their own death." I explain.

"So what did he do?" Seven asks.

"There are a few different endings depending on which poets you read. Some say he was torn apart by beasts, some say Zeus hit him with a lightening bolt, others say he sat in that spot of light and played sad songs on his lyre till he died." I shrug and put the book back on the shelf.

"And that's your favourite story?" Seven questions in disbelief.

"It's one of them, yes." I nod and turn to him.

"It's kinda sad though." He frowns, and I feel his fingers hold my chin as he inspects my face. Those large green eyes pour into mine as he waits for my response. My blood is thickening beneath my skin and I wonder if he can hear my heartbeat.

"Life is sad sometimes, but that doesn't mean it's not beautiful." I establish, holding Seven's intense gaze. He doesn't drop his hold on my chin, instead his fingers grip a fraction harder as he looks down at me.

"I've never met anyone like you before." Seven confesses lowly. I'm about to ask him what exactly he means by that but instead his mouth occupies mine. My body erupts into a burning flame immediately from his kiss, heart hammering and breath stolen as he moves hips lips exquisitely against mine.

The way he kisses me is like our own unspoken conversation between us. My lips answering to every move of his mouth. I can't fight how good it feels, how much my body craves this; the loud beating in my chest, the red in my cheeks, the pulse of my blood, the audible gasps coming from him. I love that the most I think, seeing and hearing the effect I also have on him. When I hear the low, satisfied moan hum in the back of his throat I'm sparked with excitement and push my body against his.

Far too soon though Seven pulls away, using his hold on face to keep me in place as he reluctantly drags his lips off mine.

He's slightly out of breath when he speaks.

"I ordered a pizza. For dinner." He says randomly, still holding my chin.

"Okay." I don't know what else to say, I just want him to keep kissing me.

"It should be here soon." Seven assures me before leaning his head down again, this time just letting his nose brush against mine.

"Mmm. You smell good." He praises me, then tilts my head to the side and begins running his mouth down the side of my neck. Seven's lips kiss gently against my neck before he sucks a section of skin into his mouth harshly, he sucks against the spot, teeth grazing over the tender mark before he releases it from his mouth to plant a soft kiss over the red patch I know he's made. Although I don't like the look of hickeys, the feeling he creates on my neck while making them has my eyes fluttering closed and hand combing into the curls at the nape of his neck in encouragement.

Seven moves down my neck, stopping every few kisses to brand a mark on the skin. His hand drops from my chin and grabs ahold of my hips, pressing my body further into his. I can't stop the soft moans spilling from my mouth as he does, the mixed feeling of slight pain from the harsh sucking but soothing of his soft kisses is incredible and I don't want him to ever stop.

"Oh, Harry." I whisper his name and he grunts against my neck in appreciation.

My hand tangles deeper into his curls while the other takes hold of one of his strong shoulders to steady myself. Seven begins murmuring things into my neck in between kisses.

"So beautiful." Kiss.

"So smart." Kiss.

"M-Protect you." Kiss.

"Keep you safe." He attaches his mouth to the base of my neck and sucks harshly, causing me to gasp at the feeling. His hands lift me effortlessly as he holds me up slightly to kiss at my neck without bending too much.

Another moan drags from my throat as his teeth bite down on my collar bone. I've never experienced this before, never had someone kiss my skin in such a way. It's both painful and pleasurable at the same time.

"Never wanted someone so much in my life." Seven groans and I tug at his hair to pull his head back for a kiss. I can't ignore the pulse between my legs for him, I don't think I've ever wanted another person this badly either.

Seven's tongues slides into my mouth when a knock at the door has him disconnecting our mouths. Both of our heads snap to look at the door, the food has arrived. Seven gently puts me back down on the floor, our arms dropping from each other.

"I'll get it." He says, and leaves me breathless by the bookshelf to answer the door.

I've never heard of the pizza place Seven has ordered from. He insists it's the best pizza place in the city and their pizza bases are like nothing I've apparently tried before. And I'm pleasantly surprised. He is right, the pizza is delicious and definitely the best I've had in the city.

We sit on my small sofa, eating the pizza and watching random television shows. I haven't bothered to connect any cable but for some reason my set picks up on a few channels. I suspect they're from my neighbours dish that's hooked up right near my lounge window. Whatever reason it is, I have a few channels to watch for free and I'm not complaining.

Seven questions me some more on the black sedan. Asking for specific details which I try answer as best as I can. I catch the concerned frown he wears as he speaks of my apparent stalker. At first he seems distressed, then a little worried. But mostly he seems angry, I notice the way his fists ball when I talk about how I tried to confront them sitting outside my house on Saturday night.

"Don't ever do that again." He warns me.

"That's fucking dangerous." Seven scolds.

"I know, I was drunk and a little high and was just really pissed off about them following me." I try excuse my poor judgment. Approaching that car wasn't the only poor judgement I made that night. I don't know why but I feel incredibly guilty sitting here with Seven talking about Saturday night but not telling him about my kiss with Tom. I don't know how he'd react to it, he probably wouldn't care. But for the small instance that he might, I decide to keep it to myself.

"You shouldn't be alone in the streets while drunk and high either." Seven pinches the bridge of his nose in vexation at my recklessness.

"Lilianna you're going to have to be more careful. I hope you understand that." He breathes out.

"Yes." I answer him.

"I'm serious, being associated with me isn't something to take lightly. Our worlds are very different."

"I'm aware of that and I told you I wouldn't tell a soul about whatever it is that is happening here." I motion between us. I'm a little annoyed about his need to constantly remind me of how bad of an idea being with him is and how different we are. But I can't help the way I feel about him, dangerous or not.

"If you're so worried about people finding out, why even entertain this? You don't even trust me, yet you're willing to break the rules to kiss me? You're constantly reminding me that we shouldn't be doing this but here you are, staying another night and telling me you'll protect me. If it's so dangerous for us then why aren't you staying away?" I question him, not bothering to hide the slight accusation behind my tone. Seven shakes his head at me.

"You have no idea, do you?" His voice is just as harsh as mine.

"I have no idea huh, really? Oh please, enlighten me then!" I sound exasperated.

"You think I wouldn't of just fucked you and left it at that if I could?" Seven sounds angry now.

"Why didn't you?" I press and ignore the sting of his words.

"Believe me, I wish I did!" Ouch.

"But I couldn't. I still can't. You have no idea what shit has been like for me since I met you. You're literally in my head, all the fucking time! I don't even fucking know why, even from the beginning. You we're actually perfect for an escorting job, but seeing you standing there in front of me. Too shy to even look me in the eyes I knew the men that book our girls would eat you up. How could they not, fucking look at you!" His voice is a little louder and he sounds angry but his words are some what flattering in a way.

"I didn't like it. Didn't want to think of them pining after you, touching you. And then you left the club and I kept thinking about you. The quiet girl who didn't even realise how sexy she was. Who never had a boyfriend. I didn't understand you at all and I thought I just needed to see you again. Maybe even try fuck you and get you out my system. Then I bumped into you at the liquor store and you were completely different. You weren't shy, you gave me shit and I was completely thrown off again by you." He runs a frustrated hand through his hair.

"I thought asking you to work for me meant I'd be able to see you more often. Be able to figure you out and understand why I was so interested in you. But then fucking Victor came by. I knew I shouldn't of been at the club as long as I was and he got suspicious. He knew right away when he saw you behind the bar with all your clothes still on what I had been up to. He threatened you straight away and at first it terrified me. I had dreams of him hurting you because of me. But even with that guilt looming over me I still couldn't stay away." His green eyes find mine. His words are completely rushed in frustration as he tries to explain it all to me. An infuriated look is plastered on his face from the mess in his head. I stay quiet, letting him get it all out so I can try understand.

"When I left to work up north I thought it would stop. But being away from you made it all worse. I couldn't shake the sickness in my stomach. I couldn't slow down my heart beating out of control. I swear to god I had a fucking panic attack the other day just thinking about how you make me feel. You make me feel things, things I've never felt before- things I don't understand. I don't know how to deal with it a lot of the time, but I just know I always want to be near you. I want to protect you, I don't want anyone to hurt you. I care about you a fucking lot and I've never cared about anyone in my life." He's almost out of breath now as he takes a moment before carrying on.

"So that's why Lily, that's why I break the rules for you. I can't stay away from you, whether you know it or not you have complete control over me and it's fucking terrifying." Seven confesses, his voice much quieter than before. I don't know what to say. I don't know whether he wants me to console him or wants me to leave him alone.

From instinct my hand reaches out for his shoulder and I scoot closer to him.

"I didn't realise that was how you felt." I say quietly.

"How could you not know?" Seven glances between my eyes.

"You're always running from me. Always going distant whenever we'd get closer." I point out.

"You don't understand how difficult it is for me to go against everything I've been raised on, simply for a feeling in my chest." Seven sounds defeated, his voice cracks in a strain. I don't dare to take my eyes away from his. He's waiting for some kind of reassurance on my end and I know I need to give it to him. To ease that aching look on his face.

"I may not understand what you're having to battle, and I won't ever pretend that I know how difficult understanding your feelings is for you. But I do at least understand the feelings you have for me. Because I have them for you." I confess in a whisper.

He stares at me for a moment, as if he's trying to figure out if I really did say what I just said or if he's imagined it. My hand drops from his shoulder, falling to his thigh. Seven glances down at my hand in his lap before leaning forward, mashing his lips against mine. Within a second he's crawling on top of me on the small couch, his hands grip my hips to yank me down till my back hits the seat. I reach out for him, hand cupping the back of his neck to pull his mouth desperately back to mine. He lays his body down in between my parted knees.

Seven begins kissing me again, his mouth feverishly moving with mine. My hands move to his chest, fingers blindly trying to undo the buttons of his black dress shirt. When he realises what I'm trying to do Seven lifts off me slightly, his own hands take fistfuls of the black material and pull. In an effortless motion Seven rips open his shirt, the small buttons cascading around us - some clinking to the wooden floors. I help him push the fabric over his strong shoulders and down his arms where he discards it to the floor.

Greedy hands touch his broad chest, running down the taunt abdominal muscles carved into him. His skin is so soft, slightly scared from the various tattoos needled into dermis. He is a beautiful sight, a sight I'll never get use to.

He leans back down to me, pressing his lips to mine with a quiet moan as my hands still roam his body. I find his lower back and press my hands into his warm flesh, encouraging his body back down into mine. His denim clad hips push against my open legs, I can feel the button of his jeans pressing into my lower stomach as he begins to grind his hips into mine.

Seven's tongue runs against my bottom lip and I open my mouth for him right away. Letting him deepen our kiss. My skin is burning, and I slightly jump at the feeling of his cold rings brushing across my stomach as Seven slides a hand under my t-shirt.

Butterflies swarm my insides at the feeling of his hand slowly dragging up my stomach before he finds my left breast. He palms it beneath my baggy t-shirt and I worry he can feel my erratic heartbeat in his grip. The feeling of his warm hand gently assaulting my chest has the heat building between my thighs and I lift my hips from the couch to press myself against him. My groin is met with the growing hardness of his crotch and we both sigh a moan at the contact.

"Is this okay?" Seven pants as his thumb brushes over my nipple.

"Mhmm." I hum into his mouth. He kisses me hard and pushes my top up so my stomach is exposed to him. Seven's mouth pulls from mine as he dips his head down to my freshly uncovered skin, his wet mouth plants kisses across my stomach. Before slowly he edges upwards, lifting my baggy t-shirt up inch by inch. Kisses following after the removed material.

"What about this?" His voice is croaked in pleasure, I nod eagerly and bite on my bottom lip.

I stare down watching his plump lips draws sections of my skin into his mouth, sucking gently before moving onto another spot. My pulse is behind my ears as he finally lifts my top up to uncover my chest. He takes a second looking at it, admiring my half nakedness before ducking back down to carry on kissing my skin. He plants kisses down between my breasts, then a single kiss to the curve of my left boob. His green eyes look up at me, the irises almost black from the dilation of his pupils, before pressing his wet lips to my sensitive nipple.

A moan calls out from my throat as he begins to flick his tongue against it before sucking the peak. My back involuntarily arches, pressing my chest to his face in pleasure.

"Oh, Harry." I moan out as he begins working one nipple with his mouth and the other with his fingers. I didn't realise this could feel so good. My cheeks are hot, I can feel the heat radiating off of them when his hand moves from my breast to the waistband of my sweatpants.

"Fuck, Lily." He pants pulling his face up from my chest.

"Say my name again." He begs me.

"Harry." I oblige and watch the red spread over his cheeks and the look in his eyes glass with pure lust. He groans and glances down at his fingers dipping into my waistband.

"Can I...can I touch you?" He ask and I nod. But Seven shakes his head at me.

"No, no I want you to say it." He requests. I'm a little embarrassed to say it out loud but if it's what he wants I'll do anything.

"I want you to touch me, Harry." I say quietly. My cheeks must be as red as Rudolph's nose but I swallow my embarrassment and am pleased when Seven groans with insatiable need from my words.

"Fuck, Lily." He bends down to kiss my lips once.

"You're gonna be the death of me." He mutters against my lips and slides his hand under my sweatpants and into my underwear.

As soon as his fingers brush over me my breath is stolen from my lungs and locks in my throat. Seven's lips pull to the side as he looks down at me.

"You're wet." He comments, his tone hinging on boastful. I'm ready to mouth some kind of witty remark about it when his weighted finger slides over the pulsing bead of nerves. And instead of speaking I gasp from the contact.

"Does it feel good?" He asks lowly as he begins flicking his finger over the spot that's been yearning for him. I have no words, I can't speak so I nod.

"Ah uh." Seven shakes his head at me once more.

"Words, Lily. I want to hear you." He reminds me. Those dark eyes staring at me, watching what he's doing to me.

"Does it feel good?" He repeats and I muster all my effort to push words from my mouth.

"Yes, yes it feels good." I gasp out as he applies more pressure and moves his finger in fast circles over me. I push my head back deeper into the couch cushions, hands gripping onto his bared fleshy hips.

"Mm." He grunts satisfied with my response. Although I'm the one receiving, Seven's breath washes over my face in short bursts and his cheeks are blotching red as if he's the one being pleasured. His finger continues to rub against my bundle of nerves and I start to moan louder and louder.

"H-Harry." I dig my nails into his sides as I feel the pressure building between my legs. Without warning he slides a finger inside of me, changing the rhythm of pleasure as he now pumps a finger in and out of my core while his thumb works over my clit.

"Fuck." I exclaim in a groan at the new sensation he's giving me. My eyes fall to watch his hand moving under my sweatpants, I can feel the cold metal of his rings biting against my entrance creating a whole new sensation I've never experienced before. When I look back up at Seven his eyes are hooded in pleasure as he looks down at me, his tongue darting out to lick over his bottom lip. It's all too much, the feeling of his touch inside of me, the way he bends his finger to hit a spot deep inside of me that sets my toes curling. The feeling of his thumb tapping against my swollen heat, his face frowning in his own pleasure as he grinds his hips down to rubs himself against my inner thigh to ease his own needs.

It's all too much and I feel myself getting higher, and higher. My breath getting thinner and thinner.

"Oh, fuck." I pant and he leans down to peck my lips.

"Are you close?" He asks, a prominent vein pops out the side of his neck and I nod but use my words like I know he wants.

"Yes, I-I'm gonna...I'm gonna-" I can't even finish my sentence this feels all too intense. My eyes pinch close as the feeling begins to overwhelm me.

"Open your eyes, look at me Lily." Seven demands, his voice is husked in pleasure adding the last sensory pleasure I need.

"I want to see you come." He confesses and I open my eyes back up to stare into his. That's all I need. My legs begin to shake and my chest lifts off the couch to curl in pleasure as my orgasm tears through my body. Everything feels like it goes silent as my eyes begin to lose focus, Seven's face blurs above me while I call out his name. My blood is white hot pulsing everywhere, beating erratically behind my ears as I'm stuck in this explosion of intense rapture.

Seven moans above me, removing his hand from my underwear and collapses down onto me in heavy breaths that match my own.

I don't know how many minutes pass before one of us speaks, my hand drags lazily up and down his back as our breathing slows.

"Was that okay?" Seven asks after a moment, his head rests between my naked breasts, hot cheek pressed against my sternum as he looks up at me. I let out a breathed giggle at his ridiculous question, and he chuckles quietly along with me.

"I need to go get some clothes out of my car." He says after a few more moments of comfortable silence.

"Can I borrow your shower? I need to clean up my uh...mess." He says and I frown confused down at him.

"Mess?" I question and I swear his cheeks go even deeper red then they already are.

"Uh yeah. I...I came in my pants." His eyes dart away from me in embarrassment.

"What? When?" I'm shocked. I didn't even touch him, I could feel him moving against my leg but I didn't think that would be enough to make him come.

"Same time as you did." He answers me.

"Shocked me too." He comments on the perplexed look on my face.

"Usually takes a lot more then a bit of dry humping." He smirks, showing off his dimples and I giggle.

"I'm flattered." I muse and he smiles lazily at me before pressing a soft kiss to my mouth.

—————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.3K 24
ეს არ უნდა გამეკეთებინა,არუნდა დამელია,ასე როგორ დავკარგე თავი? თეჰიონ: შენ რა ბავშვის მოშორებას აპირებ? ეს ხომ ჩემი შვილიცააა? ჯინ-ჰო:....
48K 1.5K 24
Marinette has a secret. She's been hiding her eye color since she was little. She was a black. Of couse blacks were feared and if anyone found out yo...
7.8K 237 12
*WARNING : Contains Mature and Explicit Content "You sure you know what you're getting yourself into bambi?" "No. But I can't wait until I find out."...
7.3K 68 11
Tighnaris heat season has started and he needs sexual intercourse to end his heat season And Collei doesn't know about the heat season