I Spread the Cosmos By Live B...

Por Silver_Moon6417

我靠美食直播火遍了全宇宙 Author : Concession Genre : Romance, Sci-fi Novel Summary [The new article "The cub I raised is... Más

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-60
71-80
81-90
91-100

61-70

242 7 2
Por Silver_Moon6417

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food ISCBLBF » Chapter 61: Green Hat Star (plus more)

I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food Chapter 61: Green Hat Star (plus more)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 61 Green Hat Star (plus more)

  Looking at the submarine-like vehicle that can accommodate at least thousands of people in front of the super-large, Lan Siyu was surprised. Is this a small one? How big is the large and super star ship? That capacity is millions, right? !

  She thinks she is still quite rich? !

  With a car, a boat, a deposit, and a kitten, what else is she dissatisfied with?

  Life is enough!

   "No promise! You are the chosen son of the system! Is this satisfying you?" 666 disgusted voice appeared.

"You talk a lot of nonsense? Don't you go find a little mother to fall in love? You peek at my life every day. Are you in love with me? You are so fascinated by me? Don't find something to do every day, you just go to waste like this Your life?"

  If 666 has facial expressions, then it is now absolutely wide-eyed, with an incredibly wide-eyed face, "You bully me, you bully me when I'm only six months old. I want to tell the main system!"

  Lan Siyu unexpectedly heard a very humane cry and a tremor from the machine sound.

  Black question mark face, blame her?

  Lanks was sailing in the driver's cab, and Lan Siyu threw the cat on the seat to listen to music.

  I have to say that Wen Chi’s songs are really good. Each capital has a different artistic conception, and I am intoxicated when I listen to it.

  Lan Siyu, the sound idiot gave a thumbs up, Niubi, brother!

  The green cap star is named because of the large number of planetary forests and the green nebula. It only takes more than an hour from the ancient earth to the green cap star.

  After the starship was parked, Lanks walked in and was about to call Lan Siyu off the boat. He saw Lan Siyu wearing a holographic headgear, jumping up and down frantically with his hands clenched in the cabin.

  Lanks:? ? ?

  Looking at the shivering kitten who was shrinking aside, Lanks yelled forward slightly.

  The girl did not respond, she still waved her hands on her own.

  Lanks rolled his eyes, and skillfully took out a loudspeaker from the terminal and shouted at the girl who jumped up and down like a fried cat, "Lord Lord, it's time to stand!"

  You can roll!

  Lan Xiyu felt as if someone was calling her, stopped her hand movements, and after taking off the hood, she saw Lanks holding a megaphone facing her.

   "What are you doing, Lanks? Do you want to play groundhogs? It's interesting!" Lan preached, seemingly unfinished.

  Lanks: She is so crazy that she is beating groundhogs? No, how can there be any groundhogs? !

   "That's a Hamster!" Lanks gritted his teeth and looked at Lan Siyu. He really wanted to throw the loudspeaker in his hand at the person in front of him!

   "Oh, it's all the same, it's all rats! By the way, what are you doing? You won't be here, right? So fast?"

  Lanks took a few deep breaths, silently telling herself that she is the lord, she is the lord, she is the lord, you can’t scold, fight, or kill!

   "Lord Lord, the Green Hat star has arrived and you can disembark. There will be a starship to the main star in twenty minutes. You'd better hurry up."

   "Oh! By the way, do you need me to bring you any gifts? How about a ton of nuts for you?"

  Don’t be angry, don’t be angry, Lanks, you are an excellent lord adjutant, you have to be patient and polite!

   "Lord Lord, I am a groundhog, and I am a vegetarian. You said that the nut eater is a hamster." Lanks Junxiu showed a polite smile on his face.

"Oh, yes? Excuse me! Then I will bring you some special products back, goodbye! Don't miss me, remember what I told you, you must choose the machine well, and remember to pay everyone a salary. At the hospital, also pay attention to the insurance..."

Before Lan Siyu finished speaking, he was interrupted by Lanks, "Lord, there are 13 minutes left before the next starship sails. You have to transfer stations when you get out of the berth. If you don’t leave, you will be You will be late with four legs too." Careful and gentle, as if you were really worried about Lan.

   "Okay, okay, I know the rat, goodbye, I hope we go!" As he said, Lan Siyu hugged Panpan and left the starship.

  Lanks: I really hope that Lord Lord will be his own (smile)

  "How do I feel that Lanks’ smile has an inexplicable meaning? By the way, why are you shaking with Panpan? Is it cold? Impossible. It’s only the end of September."

  She also wears long sleeves.

  Shen Panchi: I am afraid that you will suddenly give me a hammer...

  Just now, Lan Siyu played the holographic game and beat the moles. He still vividly remembered the fierceness...He is just a little kitten, and he doesn't want to bear so much!

  Lan seemed to see the star ship, dozens of star ships on the square were parked here, and many people came down one after another.

Lan Siyu followed the instructions and walked to the teleport corridor to the landing platform. There were thousands of people in a room. Lan Siyu paid attention to the people around her and looked normal. Maybe she was the only one who entered the teleport corridor for the first time among the thousands of people. ...

   Sorry, she lowered the average level of knowledge here.

  The speed of the transmission corridor was very fast, Lan Siyu did not feel anything, as if she had entered the room for a while, and after five minutes or so, the door of the transmission corridor opened, and everyone swarmed out.

When   Lan Siyu was on the way, she booked the starship to go to the main star today. After passing the pupil recognition and terminal identity authentication, Lan Siyu entered the medium-sized starship.

  The medium-sized starship is much taller than her rudimentary little broken ship in terms of location arrangement and internal structure.

  Lan Siyu found her seat by the window and sat down and began to look curiously at the dark time and space outside the window.

  Occasionally, I can see some shining stars and that colorful nebula in the distance.

  Looking at it for a long time, Lan Siyu lost interest. She yawned and hugged the kitten tightly, and then she closed her eyes and calmed down.

  It takes more than seven hours to go from the Green Cap Star to the tenth star of the tenth galaxy, Qi Ze.

  By the time the main star was supposed to be more than five o'clock in the afternoon, there was no starship to Lan Ke Xing, so Lan Siyu ordered the nine o'clock tomorrow morning. And she will take a rest at Qize Star tonight.

  After going to sleep, playing games, listening to music, funny cats, and sleeping, the starship finally stopped.

  Lan Siyu took Panpan out of the berthing platform and walked to the hotel on the pier. Regardless of the age, it is inevitable that there will be hotels in such places with great passenger flow.

   Where there is demand, there is supply.

  The hotel that Lan Siyu booked is inside the terminal, and Lan Siyu can enter the hotel directly without going out.

  After checking in, walk quickly to the room, it's almost six o'clock, it's time to broadcast!

  Finally, Lan Siyu opened the live broadcast room exactly at six o'clock in the afternoon. "Hello everyone, I am Xiaoyu, and welcome everyone to watch my live broadcast."

  【Shanshan’s Xiaojiao Wife: I was scared to death. I almost used it as the host to stop the live broadcast today! 】

   [Blue: Yes, the anchors usually start the live broadcast more than ten minutes in advance. Today I am at six o'clock, and I thought it was me who had a problem! 】

  【Wahaha: Don’t stop the anchor! I rely on your food to drink these unpalatable nutrient solutions! 】

   "Sorry, I was delayed for a while because of something today."

   [Oh: It’s okay, it’s okay, Baby Yu, just live it! 】

  [I’m super smart: the background of the anchor is not a kitchen or a study room, but a bit like a hotel...]

  【I really want to eat delicious food: you say that, I just found out! What is the anchor doing in the hotel?! ! 】

  【Shan Shan: Has the anchor been out to play? 】

  (End of this chapter)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food ISCBLBF » Chapter 62: pavilion

I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food Chapter 62: pavilion

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 62 Pavilion

   Seeing some speculation on the screen, Lan Siyu explained, “Because I'm going on a business trip recently, I was on a starship just now, so I stayed in a hotel.”

   [No, explain: Where does the anchor go on business trips? I want to meet by chance hahaha]

"It's the Lan Ke star of the second galaxy. There is a work to be done. Because there is no way to live broadcast cooking for everyone in the hotel now, I can only live live painting for everyone!" The materials for the painting are taken out from the terminal and arranged.

  【It's Panda Yuanyuan: Wow! I'm at Lan Ke Xing! The anchor can come and play with me! No, no, I'll go find the anchor and have a great time! 】

  【I really want to eat delicious food: I am also at Lan Ke Xing, I hope I can meet the host by chance! ! ! 】

  【Wahaha: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I just left from Lankexing Travel! Regret, regret it! 】

  【Blue: Sorry, I don’t deserve the third Samsung】

  【Shan Shan's little wife: I am not worthy of the first galaxy! 】

  [Mountain Mountain: The second galaxy is very close to the first galaxy, should the anchor come to the main federation star to play? ! 】

"If you have time, let's go and play with you! Okay, let's start drawing now. Seeing that everyone is so interested in ancient architecture, then I will briefly teach you about the pavilions, terraces and pavilions of ancient buildings today. This kind of painting method of the main building."

  [Blue cousin: I’m ready! 】

  【Blue:……】

  【Shanshan’s little wife: Hahaha I want to laugh inexplicably. 】

"The pavilion is a small and unique building in the garden for people to rest. Therefore, the pavilion should not be too large. I personally paint from top to bottom, so I paint the upper eaves first. Of course, you can also come according to your own preferences. "

  Lan Siyu has nothing else to do tonight, and simply lengthened the live broadcast time from six o'clock to nine o'clock.

  "Okay, today's pavilions are finished. If you like, you can try it yourself. These are very simple painting methods. If you have time, I will teach you more difficult techniques."

   [vgvh: Is this simple? ? ? 】

  [Shanshan’s little wife: Maybe I only deserve to move bricks, (picture)]

   [Blue reply to Shanshan’s little wife: Hahahaha laughed me to death, sister, your stick figures are too cute! 】

  ……

  Lan Siyu ate the bread stored in the terminal in the morning and left the hotel with Panpan.

  It's half past eight. You can walk out of the hotel slowly at about eight forty and you will reach the landing platform.

  I am unfamiliar with the place in her life. It is the first time for her. It is always right to go out earlier.

Not long after   Lan seemed to be out of the hotel, two people left the hotel together.

  "Isn’t it just a few days of fun for the tenth galaxy, how come you are going back on the third day?" The cynical voice came through the mask.

  The other man thought of something and frowned slightly, “The company said that a suitable designer has been found over there. I want to go back and have a look.”

"I said you are really true. If you start a company, let the people under them do it. You have to take care of everything. Why are you paying so much money to hire them." The man finished speaking and took out a bottle of water and unscrewed it. Later, he pulled down his mask and raised his head to drink.

  Perhaps he drank a little eagerly, and the water droplets slipped from the corners of the thin lips, across the delicate chin, and then slowly fell off the white neck.

  The Adam’s apple floats up and down because of swallowing, revealing a sense of sexiness inexplicably.

  The man in the suit and shoes next to him turned his head slightly and glanced at the person beside him, “You know, this is the first game I designed, and I don’t want it to have any flaws.”

"Okay, okay, I know you are perfectionism. Don't worry, with me, are you afraid that your game won't be popular?! Besides, don't you still have a ready-made traffic in your house? Call him too. Double spokesperson , If your game is not popular, I will quit the entertainment circle!"

   "Yuanyuan is too small..."

  While talking and walking, the two of them boarded the starship bound for Lan Kexing.

  The galaxies are connected by wormholes, because traveling through wormholes can greatly save time. If it is an ordinary navigation, it will take a full ten years for the tenth galaxy to the second galaxy.

  There are tens of thousands of wormholes among the ten major galaxies of the Federation, and there are only thousands of wormholes explored and developed, which is only one-tenth of the total.

  There are specific routes between each galaxy, which wormholes should be passed through and which wormholes should not be passed through, and the Federal Transportation Agency also expressly stipulates.

  At this time, Lan Siyu has entered the wormhole, and the scenery outside the window has changed from the colorful and beautiful starry sky to the pitch black with no fingers.

  Lan Siyu looked at it and saw that it was half past eleven and it was time to prepare for the live broadcast. The large starship is equipped with a kitchen, allowing passengers to cook their own food.

  Of course, the food here refers to exotic animal meat.

  After all, apart from alien meat, interstellar residents don’t know what to cook anymore.

  This large starship is a very ordinary commercial starship. There is only one kitchen on each floor. When Lan Siyu went there, there was no one in the kitchen.

  After preparing things, Lan Siyu opened the live broadcast room.

  "Hello everyone, I’m the anchor Xiaoyu. Welcome everyone to watch my live broadcast. My current location is the public kitchen on the Starship. Today we made braised lion’s head and egg custard."

  【Woooooooo: lion head? ? ? 】

   [Pale yellow dress: The first time I heard someone eating a lion head? ? ?】

  【Fluffy hair: Did my lion offend anyone? 】

  [It won’t change. Okay: The anchor knows that it’s awesome, not only scarlet daring to eat it, but also lion head daring to eat it! admire】

  【I’m super smart: Don’t jump to conclusions, what if one is called this way? 】

  "The lion head is not the head of a lion. It is a meat ball made of arrow pork, but the name is lion head! Don't think too much!"

   [Blue: Let me just say it! expect! 】

  "Separate the lean and fat meat of arrow pork, chop them separately and mix them together. Then mince the onion and **** and put them in the basin, and then we pour the minced meat into the basin."

  Lan Siyu beat two more eggs, put starch and seasoning.

  "Stir vigorously when stirring, so as to make the meat more delicious and tender!"

[Wahaha: er er er, listen to big! 】

  [I’m super smart: I bought arrow pork, but found that I can’t do it at all...]

  【Oh: man, you can't say that you can't do it! Brother, stand up! 】

"After stirring, knead the minced meat into a meat ball of suitable size, and fry it in a frying pan. In fact, the fried meat ball can also be eaten directly, which tastes good. But today we are going to braise it. Lion head, so we have to adjust the juice next."

  Lan Siyu finished making the juice, put the lion head into the pot and stew.

  "It takes about half an hour. At this time, we will make egg custard first. Beat three eggs into a bowl, then add water, salt, stir, and filter.

  Take out the plastic wrap and cover it on the bowl, pierce a few small holes and cook on low heat for ten minutes. "Just as Lan Siyu put the bowl in the steamer, the kitchen door was opened vigorously.

  (End of this chapter)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food ISCBLBF » Chapter 63: The chicken comes first, the egg comes first?

I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food Chapter 63: The chicken comes first, the egg comes first?

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 63 There is the chicken before the egg?

  Suddenly several people came in from outside. One of them was upset when he saw Lan Siyu. The bodyguard next to him stepped forward and said, "Go out, our husband will use this kitchen."

  【Oh: What's the situation? ? ? 】

  "This sir, this is a communal kitchen, and there are so many places here. I only occupied one of them. You can cook in other places."

  Although there is only one public kitchen on each floor, considering that there are hundreds of thousands of people on each floor. The public kitchen is huge, with hundreds of locations. Lan Siyu only occupied one of them.

  The bodyguard was full of disdain, "You can watch our husband cooking? What if you steal it? One minute, if you don’t go out, you won’t go out by yourself!"

  Lan Siyu:? ? ?

  Because it was live broadcast outside, Lan Siyu specially set the virtual screen to be visible only to him. A group of people didn't see it, and the pot had exploded on the barrage.

  【Shanshan’s Xiaojiao Wife: See you in a long time. 】

   [v to v to v: Wow, let me see which chef is so famous? Oh, I don't recognize it. 】

  【I am super smart: what a mighty prestige! 】

   [Look at you slowly: I saw his chef's armband, level three...not I said, the cooking skills of level one chefs are not as good as anchor Xiaoyu, right... steal him? 】

[I really want to eat delicious food: I am the only one who thinks that the exotic animal meat made by these chefs is a pile of various seasonings, a piece of white water boiled meat, and then sprinkled with various seasonings of different content, this is called cooking technology ? Is this afraid of being stolen?

  Since watching the live broadcast of the anchor, I am no longer interested in those alien beasts! Don't be arrogant, my mother has money at home and can afford the chef and the meat of a strange animal. 】

  【Blue: Hahaha sisters are just so good! But I think this chef is a bit too much. It was originally a public kitchen, so why let others go out? ! 】

  Lan Siyu: Why does the fat man in the middle stare at her with his nostrils?

   "Sorry, I have no interest in your husband's cooking skills. I am cooking now. This is a public kitchen. You can either use another location or wait until I finish cooking."

  【Shan Shan: To deal with this kind of bullying, you must be positive! 】

  【Will it be better: Hahaha How did the upstairs come to this conclusion, and anyone dare to bully you? Hahaha】

  【Blue: Don’t be afraid of the anchor, watching it with tens of billions of fans! No one can hack you! 】

   [Oh oh oh yo brain pain: Are all the chefs now so tugged? He usually looks arrogant and feels that he can cook food. Let me say that these chefs with a higher heart than the sky are accustomed to being sought after by some people. Food is not well done, and every day you know how to bully people! 】

  The bodyguard was unmoved when he saw Lan Siyu, and even confronted him. It was the first time he met such a person after having been with her husband for so long. He was about to yell at him when he was stopped by the fat chef.

The fat chef stepped forward slightly, squeezing a smile on his greasy face, "This young lady, I am the royal chef of the Lan Ke Xing Orante family. Our young master is waiting outside for a meal. Please also ask this young lady to go. Convenience."

  【Njknjj: Lan Kexing Orante family? 】

  【I really want to eat good food: It's also the third-rate family of the Federation, I don't know what to show off. 】

  Look at what this said, on the surface it was kind, and obviously it was to show her identity and let her leave without causing trouble.

  She, Lan Siyu, except for the senior middle school director, who has she been afraid of? !

  Ignoring the fat chef and his party, Lan Siyu turned around and opened the steamed egg pot. Hearing that they forced Lailai's steamed eggs to be battered.

  Open the lid, the steamed egg under the heat will appear in front of everyone.

   [Blue: This steamed egg is like the old pudding! They are all smooth and tender! Big Love! 】

  【I am super smart: the taste is delicate and melts in the mouth. (great)】

  The fat chef saw that Lan Siyu ignored him, and instantly felt that he couldn't hold back his face. Since becoming the royal chef of the Orante family, where is he not being flattered?

  "Since you toast and not eat or drink fine wine, don't blame me..." Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by a vapid voice.

   "Oh, why is there such a big battle here."

  The man in the dark blue sweater inserted his pocket and walked in through the group of people around the door.

   "What's so fragrant?" The man walked directly past a group of bodyguards and the fat man to Lan Siyu, sniffed, "What is this?"

  Lan looked at the strict man wearing a mask in front of him. Can he really smell it like this?

  "This is egg custard." As he said, he poured some soy sauce to taste.

  The man was surprised, "What is egg custard? Is it edible?"

   "Egg custard is made from eggs. Eggs are eggs laid by chickens, and chickens are hatched from eggs."

   "So did the chicken or the egg come first?"

  Lan Siyu:? ? ?

  【Shanshan’s Xiaojiao Wife: Yes, did the chicken or the egg come first? 】

  【Lich Demon: First there is **, where does the egg come from without a chicken? 】

  【Oh: There is an egg before it can hatch into a chicken. 】

  【I'm super smart: I think there should be eggs first, everything is made up of cells. It should be that the cells have evolved into an egg after a long period of time, and then a chick is hatched...]

  ...

  Lan Siyu felt that she could not answer this age-old question, and smiled at the man and said that she did not want to speak.

The man obviously saw Lan Siyu’s embarrassment and smiled apologetically. Of course, Lan Siyu could only see the amorous peachy eyes slightly curved, "Can I buy this bowl of egg custard from you? I have never smelled it. Such fragrant food is more fragrant than the exotic animal meat made by some so-called royal chefs."

  The fat chef was extremely angry when he heard the man's words.

   is preparing to let the bodyguards teach these two poor people who don’t know the heights of the world. A loud shout came from outside the door, from far to near.

   "Zhang San'er, is the alien meat ready? My master is hungry!"

  Next, Lan Siyu saw a tuft of fat about one meter and five meters high and about seventy to eighty centimeters wide coming in.

  Lan Siyu is the first time to see such a fat person in the interstellar. It stands to reason that it is impossible for the interstellar residents to drink low-calorie nutrient solution to gain weight. This tonnage shows that they have eaten a lot of exotic animal meat.

  Because many exotic animal meats are high in calories, so much meat can only be harvested when excess calories accumulate into fat.

  【Oh: Damn, I'm so fat...】

  【I really want to eat good food: this is the ancient capital of the young master of the Orant family, and the owner of Orant’s family has always come and spoiled him. I don't know if the anchor will get into trouble. 】

  The ancient capital looked at Zhang San'er still standing still, and reprimanded, "Where is my alien beast meat?"

  Zhang San'er quickly nodded and bowed, apologized, "Master, these two people are here to stop me and prevent me from cooking. That woman still doesn't put you in your eyes, Master."

  Lan Siyu:? ? ?

  (End of this chapter)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food ISCBLBF » Chapter 64: New top family

I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food Chapter 64: New top family

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 64 New Top Families

  [Everyone saw Si: Damn, this Zhang San'er is too shameless, right? ? 】

  【I really want to eat good food: I saw the ability to open my eyes and tell lies today! 】

The ancient capital heard the words and looked at Lan Siyu. The tiny eyes squeezed by the fat burst into light, and he sniffed the inexplicable fragrance in the air, swallowed his saliva, and pretended to be full of imposing interrogations: " I heard you don’t put this young master in your eyes?"

  "My height is 1.75 meters and I put on shoes 1.76 meters. That is to say, my eyes are about 1.70 meters above the ground. If you are within the horizontal line of sight, you really are not in my eyes."

   "Puff." A pleasant laugh came from Lan Siyu.

  【Oh: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you are too short to see you. 】

   [Blue: Ah, ah, I think the boy in the dark blue sweater and mask next to him laughs so crisply! Can! 】

  【Shanshan’s little wife: sister, me too! 】

  The ancient capital realized that this woman was secretly scolding him for being short, and the fat on her angry face trembled.

   Pointed at Lan Siyu and the man back and forth with his hand, "You guys, do you know who I am?!"

   "You know, from the Orland family."

   "Who did I say, it turned out to belong to the Orant family, but what is the Orant family?" The man in the dark blue sweater looked at Lan with a suspicion.

   "I don't know, it should be the top federal family, or why is it so arrogant?" Lan Siyu spread his hands, turned around and brought out the braised lion head. It's almost half an hour.

  The scent of braised lion's head becomes stronger with the opening of the lid.

  [V to v to vv: Today is really good, you can also watch a fool's show for free while eating delicious food. 】

   [Oh: Be careful, the Orant family crawls along the terminal to give you a knee hammer hahaha, after all, they are the top federal family! 】

  【Wahaha: Hahaha I have only heard of the four top-level families of the main federation star. Today is a long experience. It turns out that Lan Kexing also has a top-level Orant family. 】

  【Will you watch it: ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, I missed the live broadcast of the host after I slept, what are you talking about? Isn't Lan Kexing the only first-class family of the Lan family? What is Orante? 】

  [Hello hi, will you read your reply? You don’t know, right? Orland is the new top family today. 】

  【Will you watch it: Really? Maybe I’m ignorant, I haven’t heard of it...]

  【I really want to eat good food: Enough is enough, so I don’t want to lie to them. 】

  The man’s attention was completely attracted by the meaty fragrance, "What is this?"

  "The name of this dish is braised lion's head, which is a meatball made from arrow pork."

   "Arrow pork? I have eaten arrow pork. It doesn't taste like this!" How could arrow pork have such a fragrance? !

"It's really arrow pork, but the cooking method is different, so the food tastes different." After saying that, Lan Siyu put the egg custard and braised lion head in the heat preservation box, and it has been out for so long. Pan hasn't eaten yet.

  After pressing the cleaning button on the location, Lan Siyu's original location was sealed by glass, and after a while, the location was as clean as new.

  Just as Lan Siyu was about to pick up the insulation box and leave, the ancient capital reached out and stopped her.

   annoyed, "Hold on, do you dare to leave if I told you to go?"

  Is it they who didn’t let her go or they let her go? Why are there so many things?

   lowered his head and looked at the ancient capital facing her with nostrils.

  Lan Siyu: …, do the Orante family people like to see people through their nostrils? Is it really not sour to look up like this, or is it helpful to look down?

   silently took a step back, away from the two nostrils.

  "Your nostrils are a bit big and your nose is not very strong. It is recommended that you have a comprehensive nasal surgery, so that when you look at people through your nostrils, you will look better..."

  【Shanshan: Hahahahaha, the anchor said this greatly, be careful that the ancient capital jumps up to beat you! 】

   [Blue: My cousin is about to laugh! 】

  【V to v to v: my newly grown head laughed again! 】

  【Will it be bad: I laughed until I walked sideways on the road. 】

   "Hahahaha, I think too."

  "What are you laughing at, so happy?" The man in suit and leather shoes heard a familiar, hearty laugh at the door.

  【I want to eat food: Fuck? ? ? 】

  【Blue: What's wrong? 】

  【Wahaha: Why is Lan Yu also here? ? ? 】

  【Vgvg: Who is Lan Yu? 】

  【Oh: Lord Lan Kexing’s eldest son is the brother of the child star Lan Li. 】

  【Mountain Mountain: Gee. 】

   "I only learned about your Lan Kexing and Orante, the top federal family. No, the young master of the top family is here to deal with us."

  Lan Yu tilted his head slightly to look at the ancient capital, and vomited calmly, "When did the Orant family cross the Lan family and become the top federal family?"

Even if the ancient capital was arrogant and unreasonable, he knew that the person in front of him could not be offended. He looked at Lan Yu's expressionless face, and said tremblingly: "No..." Before he could say anything, he was cold-hearted by Lan Yu. His eyes slapped back.

  The ancient capital turned around and slapped Zhang San'er with a big hand, "Look at you, you have annoyed the nobles, don’t you hurry up and apologize?!"

  The ancient capital was very strong, and Zhang San'er's left side was instantly red and swollen, but he couldn't care about that much, and he quickly bent over, "Sorry, it's the villain who doesn't know Taishan. I'm sorry, the villain ran into the nobleman. I'm sorry..."

  The ancient capital was pleased to look at Lan Yu, and found that Lan Yu hadn't given one of his eyes, then he looked at the two people next to him, one with his nails and the other with a smile looking at them playfully.

   "Kneel down and apologize!"

Zhang San'er suddenly raised his head and looked at the ancient capital, with eyes full of disbelief. The ancient capital looked at this San'er like this, and gave Zhang San'er a slap, and directly slapped the unsuspecting Zhang San'er to the ground, angrily, "Kneel down! "

  It’s this time, still wanting face? It's not bad to go out alive...

   [Blue: The ancient capital is also a ruthless man! 】

   [Just now v and: It’s not a fuel-efficient lamp that can survive in this kind of family...]

  【NHK: I am the only one who thinks Lan Yu is so handsome...Ahhhh, what an overbearing president! ! 】

  [I really want to eat food: Sisters, don’t think about it, Lan Yu’s professionalism is famous in the upper circle of Lan Ke Xing, and he has never been interested in feelings...]

  Lan Siyu saw the ancient capital hunched over and smiled, and then looked at Zhang San'er, who was lying on the ground and kowtow. After thinking about the two people's arrogant appearance, they looked at the man in front of him who was unmoved and calm in suits.

  She seems to understand why there are always so many people desperate for power. Without him, the person standing on the top of the mountain can overlook everything.

  The man holding the insulation box and the mask next to him thanked him, and then lifted his foot to leave.

   "Hey, don't leave my friend. Let me take a look at your head?!"

  The mask man followed forward.

  Lan Yu frowned slightly, turned and left.

  Lan seems to have turned off the live broadcast and walked to her seat. Shen Panchi was already impatient. If she didn't come again, he would doubt whether the human cub had been abducted and sold.

   "Meow." Why did you come back?

  (End of this chapter)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food ISCBLBF » Chapter 65: hire

I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food Chapter 65: hire

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 65 Hiring

   "I just met two brains that are not very bright, so I delayed for a while. Well, today I have braised lion's head and egg custard! I have made a lot of it! Make sure your little belly is swollen!"

  Star Boat will not arrive at Lan Ke Xing until 8 o’clock in the evening. For the convenience of Lan Siyu, he made the evening portion too.

  Lan Siyu just sat down and opened the insulation box when she heard someone ring the bell. After Lan Siyu lifted the privacy ban, he saw the man with a mask just now.

  Lan Siyu:? ? ?

   "May I ask you something?"

   "It's like this, I think the food you make is delicious. Want to try it. Can you sell me some?"

  Shen Panchi: Is the flower peacock rushing for food?

   "Uh...no, let me give you a little bit, just as a thank you gift for helping me out." Lan Siyu took out a new insulation box and divided the egg custard and braised lion head in half.

  Big deal, she will do it at night.

  After installation, "here."

   "That's not good, isn't it? I'll add your personal account to transfer money, I'm sorry."

   "No way, no more, so be it."

   "Well, let's make a friend, my name is Wenchi." As he said, he pulled the mask down, revealing an open and charming face, smiling brightly, and his eyes seemed to be filled with thousands of stars.

  Wen Chi reached out to Lan Siyu.

  Lan Siyu: Huh? what?

   reacted, "Oh, hello, Mr. Wen, my name is Lan Siyu." He closed it lightly with his hands, and immediately retracted it.

   Hearing that Chi Yuguangli saw Lan Siyu's small movements, he smiled more brilliantly and inviting people.

   "I look forward to seeing Miss Xiao Yu next time." As he said, he pulled up the mask and turned to leave.

  Lan seems to have turned on the privacy prohibition after watching the person go, so that others cannot see what the person in the seat is doing.

   "Panpan, Wen Chiyao. I knew I asked him to autograph it!"

  Shen Panchi was disdainful, Hua Peacock knew that the face was covered with flowers and grass, since childhood.

  Bah!

   "Meow." Are you fascinated by him? ? ?

   "No, I am sincere to you. Gangrong really tastes good cakes and doesn't make you angry! I just think his autographs can sell for a lot of money. I knew it would come in a wave. Don't let it go for nothing."

  Lan slapped the table like Yu, suffered, lost!

  Shen Panchi:……

"I looked at it, and the most popular ones on the Internet are Wen Chi's autographs, and Shen Panchi's. Wen Qilian's price is also high. I will find Wen Qilian to ask for a few copies and sell him hundreds of thousands. But the highest is Shen Panchi. Yes, let me think about any way to approach him, and then get hundreds of signatures, then I won’t make hundreds of millions??"

  Lan Siyu thinks about it, the more it feels feasible, and she is already fantasizing about the days after getting rich by this.

  Shen Panchi: Can you not say this in front of me? At least turn around and say okay with me on your back? !

"It's that Shen Panchi hasn't heard anything in recent months. I read online reports and there was no news since I returned from the last war. I don't know if he died. Maybe he was injured and half alive. I hope I can get him before he dies. Autographed. It’s out of print, and the price is higher! Panpan, what do you think?"

  Shen Panchi: Haha, I don’t think so.

  He didn't want to see this black-hearted cub for a short time.

  Lan seems to be angry when she sees the little kitten turning around and holding her **** at her, not knowing why?

  Are male cats nowadays so easy to get angry?

  Finally, under Lan Siyu’s arrogance and all sorts of coaxing, Panpan agreed to eat.

  Lan Siyu finds her so difficult. Raising a kitten is just like raising an ancestor. She can’t be beaten or scolded. The little ancestor often gets angry inexplicably.

  "Try the food that the girl just made. I really haven't seen such fragrant food in my life." After Wen Chi entered the luxurious private room, he took off the mask and threw it aside.

  Open the thermal insulation box, and a strong fragrance fills the air.

  Lan Yu is not a person who pays attention to the taste of food. For him, convenient and fast nutrient solution is the first choice for replenishing body functions. But these two dishes are indeed very fragrant, and they do have the capital to open the appetite.

  It's not the same after hearing it, he prefers to enjoy, and pursues a comfortable and high-end quality of life. Since I was a child, I have to do everything well.

After    gave Lan Yu half, Wen Chi ate it gracefully.

  First, I took a spoonful of egg custard, and after savoring it, I took another spoonful. Finally, he bit his lipstick and burned the lion's head.

   "Fuck it, absolutely! Lan Yu, eat it quickly, it's a hundred times better than the exotic animal meat made by top chefs!"

  Lan Yu looked at Wen Chi's excited look, helplessly laughed, scooped up a spoonful of egg custard and put it in his mouth.

"how is it going?"

   "Well, not bad." It was indeed better than all the exotic animal meat he had eaten.

"I just said, I've met Bao, I'll find that girl to be my queen chef!" Wen Chi walked out of the private room excitedly, but he still didn't forget that he was a top-notch thing. He wore a mask and hat strictly. Real.

  Shen Panchi was enjoying Lan Siyu’s after-dinner massage, when he heard a doorbell, who made the cat comfortable?

  Lan Siyu opened the restriction and saw Wen Chi looking at her with a pair of eyes bent, "Uh, is there anything wrong with Mr. Wen?"

  "I admire Miss Lan very much, I like the meals that Miss Lan cooks, and I want to hire Miss Lan as my personal chef. How about one billion annual salary?"

  The average annual salary of top chefs is 500 million, and Wen Chi’s bid is doubled, which also proves his attitude and determination.

  Although Lan Siyu is very excited about this billion, it is naturally impossible to be a private chef in her capacity. As the name suggests, the private chef will follow him whenever he is late, and is responsible for his three meals a day.

  Obviously, Lan Siyu is not so idle.

"Feel sorry."

  It was a long time before that Lan Siyu would actually reject him. The price he offered was already extremely high and sincere enough.

  Furthermore, it is also the most important point. Isn't he not handsome enough to make people angry? Can't attract girls anymore?

  "Do you think the price is too low? We can discuss it." Wen Chi is a typical perfectionist, who has extremely high demands on his quality of life and must pursue the ultimate in every aspect.

  It’s okay if you don’t know, but after knowing that someone’s food is so delicious today, he will never allow himself to eat those unpalatable alien meat!

  "It’s not the price. It’s because I don’t have enough time. I have a lot to do..."

   "Is it really impossible?" Wen Chi bit her lip, and Taohua looked at Lan Siyu blinking.

  Lan Siyu: …, have your eyes cramped?

   "Meow." Hua Peacock stay away from my people!

   "Hey, your kitten is pretty, very similar to my cat clan friend, but he is not so cute." Wen Chi squatted down and hooked the kitten with his hand.

  I saw the kitten violently bite towards Wen Chi.

  (End of this chapter)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food ISCBLBF » Chapter 66: autograph

I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food Chapter 66: autograph

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 66 Signature Photo

   "Panpan!"

  Wen Chi rejoiced, but fortunately, he collected it quickly, otherwise he might leave a tooth mark.

   "Panpan, why bite others? I'm sorry, it's usually behaved, maybe you are a stranger so..."

   "It's okay."

  After this, Lan Siyu was also a little embarrassed.

"Why don't it... I can't be a private chef for you, but I can send three meals to you every day. If you are filming or where you are going, you can tell me the address, and I can send it to another address. If the fee is charged. Just one million on Wednesday."

   One million a week, less than 150 million a year?

   "Well, I will give you 300 million yuan every year. Anyway, my money will not be used up for hundreds of lifetimes. You just do as you say, and when you are done, you decide to give me your terminal account."

  Lan Siyu: The troubles of the rich? !

   "Then shall we sign a contract?"

  "Oh, don’t have to be so troublesome, I believe Miss Lan. By the way, does Miss Lan know that I am a star?"

   "Know, Mr. Wen is very good, singing is very good, I also bought Mr. Wen's album!" He said, showing the album that I bought Wen Chi.

   "Then you just saw me why didn't you ask me to sign?"

  Lan Siyu:...

   "Then can I still ask Mr. Wen for a signature?"

  He just said! His charm still exists! "Of course, it's my honor!"

  Before Lan Siyu took out the blank paper, Wen Chi took out his limited-edition photo from his terminal, signed the name and handed it to Lan Siyu.

"Wow, I'm so happy! Can Mr. Wen write more? My seven aunts and eight aunts and the groundhog neighbors like Mr. Wen very much!" Lan Siyu looked admiringly and expectantly. Look to Wen Chi.

   Hearing that Chi was fluttering, he smiled, "Of course." Then he signed several more portrait photos.

   "I really appreciate Mr. Wen, Mr. Wen must come on!"

  Waiting to send the spring breeze away, Lan Siyu turned around and took a photo of the signature photo with the terminal and uploaded it to the Interstellar Sundries APP.

  【Universal Invincible Girl: Nine Wen Chi's limited photo autographed. Only nine, limited edition! Autographs from special channels!

  One hundred thousand federal currency, friends who like it can consider starting, after all, Wen Chi’s autographed daughter is hard to buy, let alone a limited edition photo! Every one is precious! Your heart is worse than action, so hurry up and place an order! 】

  Vvvv: Wow, is it true?

  Universe invincible beautiful girl reply vvvv: Absolute fidelity! Fake a penalty of ten, one million federal coins!

  Vvvv Reply to the Invincible Girl of the Universe: For the sake of you so cruel, I will buy one! ! !

  Brother Wenchi loves me: It feels the same as the autograph that I have spent 300,000 hard to buy. Where did the seller come from?

  The invincible beautiful girl in the universe replied that brother Wen Chi loves me: Special channels are not easy to disclose, and the purchase is over, absolutely no loss! ! !

  Passing the customs: Chi brother's autograph actually only needs one hundred thousand federal currency? Buy, buy, buy!

  Although Lan Siyu is a new account, because Wen Chi’s reputation is too loud, and because these autographed photos are cheaper than those scrambled, all nine photos are sold out in less than five minutes.

   Fuhu: I was here by sister Amway, why is it gone? ? ?

  Late and great reply Fuhu: Five minutes have passed since the sisters, and the seller is a new account. Everyone hesitated. If it is an old account, it can be sold out in less than half a minute...

  【Universal Invincible Girl: Don’t panic if you don’t get it, you still have a chance next time, pay attention to me! Wen Chiwen, Qilian, Shen Panchi and others' autographs are possible! ! ! 】

  Yikukuku: If you want to say Wenchi, I still believe that they are stars after all, let's forget Wen Qilian and Shen Panchi... Don't dare to expect...

  The invincible beautiful girl in the universe replied to a cool cool: Sisters, don’t think like this, people always have to have dreams hahaha I’m working hard! Come when you get it!

  Hu Lili replied to the Invincible Girl in the Universe: Ah, ah, I'm paying attention to the autograph of brother Qi Lian! ! !

  I dare not at all: Although I don’t know if it’s true, I still pay attention to it first. I hope I can really get the autographs of the richest man Wen and Marshal Shen! ! !

  Shen Panchi saw Lan Siyu's series of show operations...he would never sign Lan Siyu! ! !

  Lan Siyu saw that the number of fans in her starry sky sundries shop rose to 100,000 in ten minutes, akimbo, but she was broken!

   "Panpan, do you think I have a business acumen?"

  Shen Panchi:……

  At 8:10 in the evening, the starship arrived at the Wan Chai Wharf in Lanke Xing Lan Ke City on time.

  Out of the pier, Lan Siyu saw all kinds of aircraft flying quickly over the city where the lights were on, and there was no means of transportation on the ground except for people walking.

  Lan Siyu:? ? ?

  Lan Siyu followed the intelligent navigation to the public levitation station. Different routes and different types of aircraft travel at different heights in the air. The smaller the volume, the higher the speed, the higher the travel height.

  Public levitation vehicles are large-scale aircraft, which travel at the height of the first floor. Lan Siyu saw all kinds of creatures as soon as he got on the public suspension vehicle.

  Interstellar species diversity?

  The speed of the public levitation vehicle is extremely fast. It is hundreds of meters in the blink of an eye. Lan Siyu sat by the window and looked up curiously at the aircraft at the height above.

  But I can only see colorful lights and shadows flashing in front of me...It's dazzling.

  Around   , there are rows of buildings in a luxurious city with bright lights.

  Down, dense crowds walked in an orderly manner.

  Lan Hillbilly looked around curiously, and when her interest almost dissipated, the public suspension car stopped.

  Nancheng Road is here.

  Lan Siyu’s hotel is on Nancheng Road, and New World Company is only about one kilometer away from the hotel.

   "Panpan, the water is ready for you, come take a shower."

  Since Shen Panchi refused to give Lan Siyu a bath before, Lan Siyu directly took the water and let the kitten wash himself.

  At first, I was worried about whether this method was feasible, but after seeing the kittens after taking a shower and drying the water out, Lan Siyu said that the interstellar cats are different.

  Sit on the boat for a whole day today. Lan Siyu has no sleepiness yet. After taking a shower, she collected various information about New World Company on Star.com. Last time, she just browsed the official information in general.

  Today, she naturally has to understand from multiple angles. After all, she has to work here for a month. Knowing more is good for her.

  Lan Yu, the legal representative of New World Game Company.

  Lan Siyu looked at the few photos on Starnet, and found that it was the man in the suit she met on the Starship. The son of Lord Lan Kexing? No wonder Gu are so afraid of him.

  After watching for more than an hour, Lan Siyu closed the terminal and was ready to go to sleep after the little kittens next to him had snored.

   【520 Small Theater】

Later in the future.

     Whenever Lan Siyu was short of pocket money, she threw Shen Panchi's photos and a pile of notebooks in front of Shen Panchi, "sign."

     Shen Panchi reluctantly touched Lan Siyu's head, "Only I can sign it!" His azure blue eyes were full of pampering.

     Lan waved her hand like Yu, "I got a quick sign, so much nonsense, my fans and your fans are still waiting."

  (End of this chapter)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food ISCBLBF » Chapter 67: The quality of the clothes is pretty good

I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food Chapter 67: The quality of the clothes is pretty good

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 67 The clothes are of good quality

  October 1st.

  Although the agreed time was nine o'clock, Lan Siyu went downstairs to New World Company at 8:30 in the morning.

  "Hello, I want to find Director Yun Ziyun of your company." Lan Siyu hugged the kitten and greeted the front desk politely.

   "Director Yun? Do you have an appointment?" The front desk glanced up at Lan Siyu and lowered.

"No."

   "If you don't have it, please make an appointment again." This time the front desk didn't even look up.

  Lan Siyu:? ? ?

   "Director Yun asked me to come, please contact him. Thank you."

  "Others who didn't make an appointment also said the same. I would advise you, let's go, don't give birth to some thoughts that shouldn't be." She sees a lot of this kind of people.

  Lan Siyu:? ? ?

"Panpan, this young lady at the front desk said you have thoughts that you shouldn't have! Panpan didn't expect you to be this kind of cat, and yes, although you look good, I am very jealous of you, but you know it at first glance. The kind of kittens from Pan Gaozhi, die your heart, you can never fly onto the branches and become a phoenix. You will always be just a kitten!"

  Shen Panchi: What does it have to do with me?

  The front desk's thoughts were pierced straightly, and he couldn't hold back his face, and became annoyed. "Miss, please go out if you have nothing to do. This is not a place where people like you can come!"

  Speaking, the front desk looked up and down Lan Siyu, disdainful. Although she looks good, she is embarrassed to go out fishing because she is dressed just like this, white sweater, jeans, canvas shoes, all without the same brand.

  Shen Panchi was extremely uncomfortable with this look.

   looked up at Lan Siyu, "Meow." Ignore her and leave.

  Lan Siyu didn't bother to spend any more time with this cannon fodder, turned around and walked directly into the company.

   "Hey, I said you, why is this? You have to get in today, right?" The front desk watched Lan Siyu walk towards the elevator, and immediately ran out to stop him.

  This move caused a lot of onlookers around.

   "Who is this person?"

   "I don't know, I faintly heard that it seems that I am looking for Director Yun."

  "Why don’t those who are looking for Director Cloud not let in? Although they say that they need to make an appointment, if there is an emergency, can’t you just register at the front desk?!"

"Oh, Xiao Liu, you don’t know that you deliberately hooked up with Director Yun during the internship, but Director Yun ignored her. Fortunately, she did not commit any crimes at work. Director Yun was generous with her public and private, and didn’t treat her like anything. .

  I am probably afraid that the woman will seduce Director Yun. That woman is really good-looking. Plain face looks hundreds of times better than Xiao Liu with makeup, and Xiao Liu's jealousy is normal. "

   "Let's let in, get in my way. You're quite fat, let's lose weight. Maybe you can become a phoenix."

   "You! Security guard, where is the security guard?"

  At this time, Lan Yu and Wenchi stepped into the company.

   "Huh? Miss Lan, are you here too?" Wen Chi was still fully armed today, seeing Lan Siyu waved in surprise.

   "Ah! Hello, Mr. Wen, come and find someone." Then he looked at Lan Yu and nodded politely, saying hello.

  Lan Yu responded and looked at Xiao Liu, "What's the matter? What do you call the security guard?"

   Xiao Liu saw that this woman seemed to know Mr. Lan, and couldn’t help but panic, “This lady is coming to see Director Yun, but there is no appointment.”

Lan Siyu listened to the front desk's reluctance to avoid the importance, and touched the little paw of the little cat and smiled, "Panpan, if you say it is interesting, someone asked you to come, but when you arrive, someone won't let you in. Both. Weird Panpan you are so good-looking, and told you not to be so good-looking, so take a good look. Now everyone thinks you have come to Climbing Gaozhi."

   After finishing speaking, he lightly flicked his brain at the kitten.

  Shen Panchi: Oh, I see, I’m just a tool cat.

  Wen Chi and Lan Yu are both smart people, Lan Siyu said this, and he understood the reason.

   "Puff. Miss Lan speaks really nicely."

  "No matter where, no matter how good the speech is, it is not as good as the one ten thousandth that Mr. No Wen sings." Lan Siyu smiled.

  At this moment, Yunzi came down from the upper floor and saw three people at a glance.

  "Good boss, good Mr. Wen." Turning to look at Lan Siyu again, nodded, "Miss Lan came so early."

  The agreed nine o'clock, it was only eight forty-five, Yunzi had just been working on official duties, so he was only coming down. He originally thought that fifteen minutes in advance was enough, but he did not expect Lan Siyu to come so early.

   "Well, I came here earlier because I was afraid of being stopped."

   "Get stopped by someone?" Yunzi understood something, and looked at Xiao Liu, "What's the matter with Xiao Liu?"

   "Yun, Director Yun, this lady wanted to see you without an appointment, so I just..." She might have really kicked the iron plate, but she didn't expect this woman to come to Yunzi for something.

   "Make an appointment? Isn't there a registration besides making an appointment?! Go to the finance and get the salary and leave. I'm sorry, Miss Lan, it's because I didn't think about it well."

Lan waved her hand seemingly, and said nonchalantly: "It's okay, I'm jealous that our family Panpan looks much better, and she's not worse than her."

  A few people around:...

"Mr. Lan, Director Yun, please give me a chance. I really don't know, I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it." Xiao Liu knelt on the ground and saw that several people didn't even look at her. Turned to look at Lan Siyu.

"Miss Lan, I beg you, I really didn't mean it, you just forgive me if you don't remember the villain, you will forgive me for being so kind, right?" Xiao Liu looked like grabbing the last straw The same grabbing Lan Siyu's hem, looking at her imploringly.

   "Meow." This woman is so annoying.

Lan Siyu felt that the corners of the clothes were being pulled and pulled vigorously, "Don't pull it, it's very expensive, it cost me a hundred federal currency... If it breaks, I will have no clothes to wear..." The corners of his clothes pulled back and took a step back.

  This girl is quite strong.

   "Wow Panpan, this dress is not deformed, and the quality is pretty good. I will give the store a five-star praise later. Let's have another dozen red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple, and one is the same."

  Shen Panchi, Wen Chi, Lan Yu, Yunzi, Xiao Liu:...

"Miss Lan, please forgive me this time. My parents left early since they were young, leaving my grandma and I to live together. This job is really important to me!" Xiao Liu saw that it didn't work, and shouted even louder. People around you frequently look here.

  She doesn't believe that so many people watch, Lan Siyu can still remain indifferent.

  "You are an employee of New World. It is Director Yun who fired you. I have nothing to do with me. I am not the owner of New World. Why are you begging me? I can't do anything.

   By the way, correct the mistake you just said. It’s not that your parents left early since childhood. It should be said that you have left early since childhood. The subject and the object learn well, which can easily cause ambiguity. "

  Shen Panchi: What's the situation? ? ?

  Little Liu didn’t expect Lan Siyu to say this, and became even more flustered, “No, no, as long as you say you forgive me, Director Yun won’t fire me, you won’t fire me..."

    Shen Panchi: Your clothes full of cabinets are not clothes? ? ?

     Siyu: I don’t have any clothes, I don’t have any!

     I wish you all a happy 520! There is a chapter to add more at noon

  (End of this chapter)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food ISCBLBF » Chapter 68: Experience (plus more)

I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food Chapter 68: Experience (plus more)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 68 Experience (plus more)

"Director Yun fired you because you made a mistake at work. It was your own mistake that caused you to be fired from the company and lost your job. Let me say, I forgive you. What then? Director Yun will not fire her. Is it?" The last sentence was clearly addressed to Yunzi.

  Yunzi smiled, "Of course she will be expelled. As Miss Lan said, the mistakes she made at work made her incapable of this position. It is not that no one can forgive her to eliminate this mistake."

  After finishing speaking, the back of his hand turned to Lan Siyu, and looked at Lan Yu, "Boss, this is the game background designer of "Fish Legend" that I told you before-Miss Lan Siyu."

  Lan Yu stretched out his hand towards Lan Siyu, "Hello, Miss Lan, I’m Lan Yu. Today’s incident caused Miss Lan trouble and made Miss Lan laugh. For this, I apologize deeply."

  Lan Siyu looked at Lan Yu, who was leaning forward slightly and had a sincere attitude, and smiled, "Ms. Lan is good."

  "Then let's go upstairs to discuss the plan first?" Yunzi looked at several people.

  A few people left immediately, leaving only Xiao Liu, who was kneeling on the ground in a daze, and the surrounding people whispering.

   "Who is that woman? Not only did I know Director Yun, but I also knew Mr. Lan!"

   "I don't know, it's not something to provoke anyway. You can see that Xiao Liu ends up."

   "Cut, she asked for it. She wants to climb high branches because she has a bit of beauty. She always likes to show off in front of us. Let me say, open it well, so that the company's atmosphere will not deteriorate."

  ...

   "Xiaoyu, do you still paint the background of the game?! So amazing?" Wen Chi ate breakfast from Lan Siyu this morning and was extremely enthusiastic about Lan Siyu.

   "Understand slightly."

   "Then you are really a woman who combines talent and beauty." Wen Chi joked.

   "Mr. Wen praised it, I am very happy for Mr. Wen's praise. Mr. Wen is also a beautiful man who is a wise man!"

  Wen Chi smiled happily, "Where is Miss Lan excellent."

   "No, no, Mr. Wen is even better."

  The other two people in the elevator looked at the scene of commercial mutual support and did not know what to say.

  Lan Yu’s office is on the ninety-ninth floor, and it took several minutes to arrive even though it was the president’s exclusive elevator.

After spending a few minutes on the road, Lan Siyu and Wen Chi held each other for a few minutes.

  When I arrived at the office, the smile on Wen Chi's face couldn't be covered.

   "Oh, it would be nice if I had met Miss Lan sooner!" Wen Chi looked bitterly at each other.

   "Yes. It would be nice if I met Mr. Wen sooner." Maybe she could make a big deal by selling autographed photos!

  Until Lan Yu gave a light cough, Yunzi remembered what was going on, "Miss Lan, this is a contract. You can see what's wrong."

  Lan Siyu took the contract and read it carefully. As I said before, there is no change, no set of words games, and all expenses are covered. There is no problem.

   "The contract is okay, you can sign it now. Because I am a food anchor on Star Live, I will spend about two hours a day on live broadcast, okay?"

  Before anyone could speak, Wen Chi immediately said: "Yes, yes! Can I watch it next to me?!"

   "Yes, but Mr. Wen doesn't need to rush the announcement?" Don't celebrities usually rush to the announcement every day?

   heard Lan Siyu’s subtext, Wen Chi was proud, “That’s them, can you compare with me? Do business if you want to do business, but not do business if you don’t want to do business.”

  Wen Chi was born with a golden key from a young age, with a top background, and his eyes are higher than the sky. He originally entered the entertainment circle because of boring.

  "Of course, this is Miss Lan’s freedom, as long as Miss Lan completes the game background manuscript design within one month."

  The subtext is as long as you paint as long as you want every day, as long as the work is completed within a month to satisfy him. If you are happy, you can do it on the last day without moving for the first twenty-nine days, as long as you can complete the task.

  "Thank you Lan Zong and Director Yun. Now can we go to see the development information of this game?" Since we want to draw the background picture, we naturally need to understand the background and story settings of the game and the image of the characters.

   "Then please come here, Miss Lan."

  Lan Yu attaches great importance to "Legend of Feiyu" and has specially divided a region for the research and development and operation of "Legend of Feiyu".

  Lan Siyu has never been in contact with large-scale holographic games before, except for hamsters. After experiencing the large-scale holographic games that she participated in the production of the new world, she understood why the excellent holographic games of the interstellar era are so popular, because it is an immersive experience.

  Nerve link, mind control, perfect simulation of vision and hearing. It can stimulate people's inner desires and desires to the greatest extent.

  The most important thing is that the time flow between the game cabin produced by New World Company and the outside world is one per cent.

  Stay in the game cabin for one hundred days, and outside time is only one day. The better the game company, the greater the flow of time.

  Looking at the entire federation, there are only a handful of game companies that can achieve a one-to-one rate of flow. No wonder, New World has gained fame in the game industry in just a few years.

  Lan Siyu's understanding of "Legend of Non-Fish" rose to another level under Yunzi's explanation.

  Currently, there is no fairy-like holographic game in the Federation, and "Legend of Non-Fish" is innovative in terms of depicting the storyline from the main line or the characters in the copy.

  If it can be successful, it will definitely be a pioneering game in the field of holographic games.

   will explode.

  Lan Suddenly felt very stressed...

  At noon, Lan Siyu was taken by Yunzi to the kitchen of New World Company for live broadcast. Within this month, this was the venue for Lan Siyu’s live broadcast.

  Wearing late, I followed Lan Siyu to the kitchen. Meiyue wanted to see how the food was produced.

  "Hello everyone, I’m Xiaoyu, everyone is welcome to watch my live broadcast. Today we are going to sit on the sauced flaming bird claws and dried pot fish."

  Because everyone knows that she has reached the second galaxy, in order to prevent anyone from suspicion, all the meat Lan Xiangyu uses for cooking in this month will only be exotic animal meat. Rather than the meat on the system market.

  【Shan Shan: She came, she came, and she came to us with food. 】

   [Blue: The anchor was not troubled after the broadcast yesterday, right? 】

   [Look as soon as possible: Where is the anchor Dad now? ! 】

  【Baby chair: The anchor is on a big business trip, is it inconvenient for the live broadcaster? 】

   "No one is bothering me. I am in the kitchen of the company where I am on business. The live broadcast is still very convenient. Because we are a cooperative relationship and the boss is very good, so I can live broadcast in the company kitchen hahaha."

   "Okay, let's start now, let's make sauce braised flamingo claws first."

  【After a while: can flamingo claws be eaten? ? ? (curious)】

  【Yellow River Tiger Mouth: Of course, there is nothing you can’t eat here in Xiaoyu anchor, and I will give you two bites of red meat! 】

  (End of this chapter)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food ISCBLBF » Chapter 69: Is it late? !

I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food Chapter 69: Is it late? !

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 69 is it late? !

  【Are you okay: I miss the red meat so much, I don’t know when the anchor will make other flavors! Spicy thirteen-flavored red, garlic red, and dried lotus root sliced ​​red red. I have played back the three live broadcasts countless times! ! Desperate me! 】

  "Flaming bird's claws should be cleaned when handling, and the nails on the top should be cut off. It is the old rule, mince ginger, garlic and green onions..."

  【I really want to eat delicious food: I feel like ginger, garlic and green onions are used in every dish! 】

   "Yes, these can be used to enhance the flavor, and these dishes will be more flavorful!"

  Wen Chi leaned on the door and hugged her hands outside the camera, looking at Lan Siyu with interest.

He knew for the first time that flamingo claws could also be used for cooking. He had seen chefs cook exotic animal meat once or twice before, but he discovered the steps of Lan Siyu's cooking and those of so-called first-class chefs. totally different.

  He had never seen even the ingredients next to her.

  Maybe those ingredients and cooking techniques are the reason why her food is so delicious.

Seeing Lan Siyu’s live teaching of cooking steps in front of tens of billions of viewers, he thought of those top chefs hiding and tucking them while they were making alien meat, for fear of being stolen by others, and the results were all rubbish. He just thought it was funny.

   "Puff."

  Lan turned her head to look at Wen Chi, "What's the matter?" Is she so funny when she cooks? ?

   "No, I thought of something interesting." Wen Chi tilted his head, looking at Lan Siyu innocently.

   [Blue: Fuck, I heard the boy's voice! who is it? ! 】

  【Shanshan’s little wife: This laughter is so familiar! ! ! I seem to have heard it somewhere! 】

  【I'm super smart: I feel very similar to the voice of the person who was the main broadcaster on the starship yesterday! 】

  【I really want to eat good food: I just remember it! It really seems! 】

   [One by one, don’t worry: I alone think this voice is familiar, like I’ve heard it before? ! 】

  【Gagahaha: You say that, I also feel as if I have heard it before! 】

  【Huhu is very healthy: Wow, do you have such a situation, that is, when you experience an event or a certain scene, you always feel as if you have experienced it in your consciousness! 】

  【Shan Shan: I have! 】

  【Oh: yes, yes, I have it too! 】

  ……

   Soon, everyone was biased by this topic, and no longer paid attention to this familiar voice.

  Lan Siyu also breathed a sigh of relief. If someone finds Wencha next to her, she promises that she is definitely on the hot search list!

"After the simmering is complete, you can collect the juice and make it out of the pot. Next, we will make dry pot fish. This fish is a common fish on the star network." Qing Qing fish has more meat and few spines. It is often used by chefs in the interstellar age. A kind of strange beast of dishes.

  "As usual, make two cuts on the surface of the fish to make it easier to taste. Here are the ingredients that have just been cut. Pour more oil in the pot, and then add salt."

  【I really want to eat delicious food: Why do you put salt on this time? Don’t you usually put it back when it's about to end? 】

  "Now add salt to prevent the oil from splashing out. After the oil heats up, we can put the fish in and start frying."

  Lan seemed to put three fishes down, and another pot also contained three fishes. Both sides started working together. After all, several people are waiting to eat her meal.

  Although Lan Yu and Yunzi were not included, on the first day, in order to show his sincerity, Lan Siyu was still prepared to do their part.

  She did it, and it doesn’t matter if they eat or not.

  [And hii: two pots at the same time... I feel that the anchor is very good, hahaha]

When the fish was golden on both sides, Lan Siyu took the fish out, "Pour out the excess oil, leaving only a little oil, then put the peppercorns in the fragrant and then pour it out. The main thing you want is the numb-flavored oil. ."

  Next, Lan Siyu poured the ingredients into the pot and stir-fried until the aroma was achieved.

  "Pour the fried fish into a small amount of water and simmer for three minutes."

  【Shan Shan: Hey, look forward to ing! ! ! (Rubbing hands jpg.)]

  【Bluish: Enviable Federal Coin players can really eat the dishes made by the anchor! ! ! 】

  【But don’t be an ancient one: what do you mean? I just became an anchor. 】

  【Shanshan’s little wife: Shanshan bought food from the anchor a long time ago! Every day Shanshan can eat the big dishes of the anchor! ! ! 】

  【But not to mention: Wow envy. 】

   "Okay, it's time to cook."

  【Shanshan’s little wife: Let’s eat! 】

  I couldn’t help coming over when I smelled the scent, “I’ll help you, you can’t handle so much by yourself.”

  Lan Siyu:...

  【Blue: Fuck, these hands! 】

  【Hahahaha: I can do it! Hand-controlled welfare can't help it! 】

  [Gu Gu Gu: What kind of voice is crisp and beautiful, the fairy brother, please let the anchor let the little brother show his face! 】

  【GuanGuanGuanGuan: Same request! 】

   [Just now ii: Isn’t the ring on the little finger a late-sounding ring? ? ? 】

  【A dog's eye: Damn it, it can’t be what I think, right? !】

  【After dusk: How could it be possible? How come Chi and the anchor will know each other, don't think that some of these are gone. 】

  【Ancient one: That is, that ring is not available on the Internet. Brother Chi has the same one flying all over the sky. 】

  【Gao Yijiu: u1s1, I didn’t mean to belittle the anchor. Brother Chi and the anchor are not at the same level. Brother Chi's fans have broken one trillion, and he is truly top-rated. The anchor has only tens of billions of fans...]

   [Blue: Okay, don’t talk about it. Later, it will be spread out by some people, and they will say that the anchor is hearing the late heat and is about to be hacked. Please pay attention to your words and deeds, and try not to talk about other people. 】

  【After a month: I love this hand anyway, it looks good! 】

  Wen Chi brought the food to his exclusive restaurant, yes, the exclusive restaurant. Lan Yu and him are classmates, he also bought shares when Lan Yu opened the company, but it was just a hand-off.

   And Lan Siyu sent the meals of the two people in Wenzhou Mountain, and then went to the staff dormitory to bring the little cat to eat.

  When she arrived, there were already three people sitting on the table.

Wen Chi looked at Lan Siyu and smiled gracefully, "Xiaoyu is here, come sit down. We are all waiting for you, it will be cold if we don't come again." He felt that he could not eat the smell every minute. All suffering!

  Lan Siyu: …, didn’t I look at the fish still steaming?

   "Meow." Why is there that flower peacock? !

  "Everyone is free..."

  The atmosphere of four people and one cat on the table seemed very strange. Yunzi has been silently eating since he took a bite of praise, and Lan Yu hasn’t said a word from beginning to end except for nodding when Lan Siyu came in.

Apart from--

   "Wow, this flamingo claw is delicious, so rich sauce!" "And this fish, crunchy, I never thought Qingqing fish could be so delicious!"

  (End of this chapter)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food ISCBLBF » Chapter 70: Encounter fans

I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food Chapter 70: Encounter fans

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 70 Encountering a Fan

  Early the next morning, Lan Siyu began to paint the background in the studio.

  She plans to start with the main line and then draw the copy.

Because New World has developed the technology for re-engraving, Lan Siyu does not have to paint every scene. She only needs to finish the painting roughly, and then use the re-engraving technology to reproduce it and then through changes and innovations, it can become similar but unparalleled. Different pictures.

  Lan Siyu was painting on the sidelines, while Shen Panchi was watching. Although he didn't have much research on this aspect of painting, he has to admit that from the perspective of an outsider, Lan Siyu's paintings are indeed excellent.

  Hexagon Pavilion, Sulang, Arc Bridge...

  The details of the picture are very well outlined, there will be no extra ink, the shade is suitable, and the distance is appropriate.

  Lan Siyu just walked to the elevator door to go to the kitchen when she saw a petite girl running over. Lan Siyu opened the elevator door that was about to close.

   "Thank you, thank you." Tian Tian nodded towards Lan Siyu holding the file.

"It's ok."

   Tian Tian felt that the voice was very familiar, and when she raised her head, she looked at Lan Siyu in surprise.

"What's wrong?"

  "Are you Xiaoyu anchor Dao?!" Tian Tian couldn't believe her eyes, the anchor Dao was in her company! !

   "If it's Xiaoyu from Xingkong Live, it should be me." Did she meet fans? !

   Tian Tian jumped up excitedly, ah ah ah, she met a live anchor so much! Isn’t the anchor so pretty? !

  Really beautiful!

   looked at Lan Siyu excitedly, "Can the anchor sign me a name?" Then he took out a pen, his eyes full of expectation.

   "Yes. Where is the sign?"

  "Clothes and clothes, sign on the clothes!"

  Although Lan Siyu couldn't understand the sign on the clothes, she still signed since she was asked to sign.

  "Can we take a photo with the anchor? Please ask the anchor!" Tian Tian folded her ten fingers under her chin and looked at Lan Siyu.

  Lan Siyu: The files stuck in your armpit will almost fall out if you shake it again...

"sure."

  Tian Tian took several group photos with the terminal and stopped until she reached the floor she was down. "Goodbye the anchor, come on, you are super beautiful! By the way, Panpan is also super cute!"

As soon as Tian Tian left, Lan Siyu shook the kitten in her arms frantically, "Ah, ah, hope you see, this is my charm! Oh my god, why am I so charming?!!! "

   Crying, she is too good, right? !

  Shen Panchi:……

   "That's right, Panpan. You said, if I sell my autographed photos, how much should I price? Fifteen thousand?"

   "Meow." Ten federal coins, the printing fee for a photo is only ten federal coins, which can't be more.

  "Your fruit is gone today!"

   "Meow." It's worth a million! The kitty cub licked the orchid again, "meow meow."

   "Little bad cat." He picked up the kitten and kissed it enough.

   Tian Tian sent the group photo to Star.com after returning to the office.

  【I choose me for love, I am super sweet: ah ah ah ah sisters, see who I met! ! ! The fairy anchor is great! @小虞. I'm really, the storm is crying, baby Xiaoyu is so beautiful, and the body is super good! The temperament is also good, and he speaks super softly, and smiles beautifully! Real people look better than live broadcasts! ! ! (Ps: Because I'm so ugly, I've got a bad face, it's enough for everyone to appreciate the great beauty of the anchor!)]

  Fang provides: Fuck? It's really a big anchor! !

  Choose me for love, I am super sweet. Reply provided by the party: It’s her, it’s her, it’s her!

  Blue: Mom, the fairy is down! ! ! Besides, I really envy my sisters! I would also like to meet the host by chance!

  Choose me for love, I am super sweet. Reply Blue: I also met by chance, but I didn’t expect the anchor to be in our company!

  Auntie, I’m super sweet when you reply to love me: Sister, please tell me which company! ! !

  Choose me for love, I am super sweet to reply to my aunt: Lan Kexing’s company, but it is not convenient to disclose the details. I am afraid that it will be greatly affected. Sorry sister!

   Oh, aunt, reply to love me, I am super sweet: it’s okay, it’s okay, understand!

  My plan: When your anchor is a celebrity or a big person, why, are you afraid that someone will look for her? Laughing to death, it's either a big celebrity or a small anchor.

   Lan Lan replied to my plan: Don’t force Lai Lai on the Internet. If you don’t accept the reality, you’ll be over if I beat you or not.

  My plan reply blue: This is the so-called quality of you civilized fans? Ha ha.

  Choose me for love, I am super sweet and reply to my plan: quality is for a kind race, and you are just a thing. Oh no, you are inferior to things.

  These group photos also caused a wave of discussions in the food circle.

  After all, Lan Siyu is a "pivotal" figure in the food circle.

  After eating at noon, Lan Siyu took out peaches and strawberries as fruit after the meal to entertain a few people. Naturally, Wenchi had eaten it, Lan Yu had also eaten it in Wenchina, but Yunzi had eaten it for the first time.

  Bite the peach, the sweet and greasy juice bursts out instantly, leaving the fragrance of the lips and teeth.

   Yunzi's eyes widened and looked at Lan Siyu:! ! !

  Lan Yu looked at the uncontrollable expressions of his family members, slightly embarrassed, and coughed a few times.

   Yunzi regained his senses, "Miss Lan, what is this? It's so delicious! It's so tender and sweet."

  "This is a peach." Lan Xiyu didn't know that Yunzi's original form was a golden monkey. Although it has evolved into the interstellar age, she has a blood-based love for peaches.

  "Can I buy some from Miss Lan, I want to take it back and give it to my family."

   "No need, just give it to you." Lan Siyu took out dozens of peaches and strawberries and divided them equally among the three.

  This bit of fruit is nothing to her current fan value, she still consumes it.

  Have fan value, that is, you can do whatever you want.

  *

  Lan Yu returned home with these fruits, which are rare and delicious.

   "Brother, you are back!" The round black and white ball ran down the stairs and hugged Lan Yu's thigh.

  "Mom and dad are not at home, did Yuanyuan study hard?" Lan Yu knelt down and rubbed the black and white dumpling's round head.

   "Yes! By the way, what's in the box? Why is it smelly?" Lan Li had already smelled the scent from the box.

  "This is a fruit from a partner, peaches and strawberries." Lan Yu opened the box, revealing the fruit full of Dangdang.

   "Wow!" Lan Li picked up a strawberry and stuffed it into his mouth.

  "Well, it's delicious! By the way, brother, who is your partner? I only saw these fruits from the anchor Xiaoyu!" So far, he only knows that these fruits are special products of the anchor ****.

   Shen Panchi: In order to survive, you always have to sacrifice hue.

     Siyu: Did you wronged you? !

     Shen Panchi: No grievances, no grievances, I lie down, come on!

  (End of this chapter)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.6M 129K 61
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
707K 46.5K 56
သေလမ်းကိုလျှောက်ရမယ်ဆိုရင်တောင်မောင့်ကိုချစ်ဖို့ရွေးချယ်မယ်
493K 27.1K 47
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.6M 89.9K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...