The Wedding Planner's Affair...

By Doodlewritez04

In this story, Katsuki Bakugo is a very well known and professional wedding planner. He's known for making su... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 11

1.1K 35 53
By Doodlewritez04

Don't play the song just yet!

Just as the plane finally landed, people had to wait for the go ahead to take off their seatbelts before getting off the plane. Once they heard a ringing in the intercom's, everyone started to get off and get their suitcases above them.

The woman was struggling with getting hers out of the carry-on. A man came up to her and helped her with the suitcase. She pulled up the handle and thanked the man as she left him alone.

Humming to herself, she felt relaxed and looked out the window, where she saw another flight that's going to Paris. Only catching a glimpse of it, she continued walking up to the gate and headed out of there. She looked up at the signs to look for baggage claim and went to the right. Dragging her rolling suitcase, she stopped by the baggage claim and waited for her other luggage to arrive.

Something tapped on her shoulder and she turned her head and saw that it was the same guy who helped her. He gave off a tiny smirk at her and said, "Hey there pretty lady? You look like you're waiting around for your luggage, do you need some help?"

The woman was a bit confused by the idea and looked at him as if it was a joke, "Are you sure you want to help me?"

"Of course. A lady like you shouldn't have to deal with waiting around at baggage claim!"

She arched her eyebrow at him and shrugged her shoulders, "Okay. If you say so. And to make things easier for you, they're all pink and gold." She told the guy and walked off.

As she exited the building, it was very windy and the wind almost blew her hat off, but her hand caught the hat to prevent it from flying away. She noticed a car in front of her and went up to it. Her hand stopped pulling the suitcase and set it aside. "Hi daddy!"

Someone came out of the car and they took off their sunglasses and had their arms out for her as she ran up to him and took her hat off while jumping into his arms. "Hey sweetie, I missed you."

"Me too."

Her father pulled away from her, "I brought some of your friends along for the ride."

The girl squealed and went to the back and opened the car door and found her friends in the car, "I thought you guys were at the country club! What are you doing here??"

"Girl, we came to pick up the bride after her trip to Africa then Paris and now you must be pretty tired."

"Forgive me for asking, but where's your luggage?"

"Oh, it's on its... way," her voice trailed off and looked back at the door and found the guy with a pile of suitcases and bags in his hands. "Thank you for doing that for me, I never would've gotten it myself."

The man dropped the luggage and panted out of breath, "That... was.. a.. hassle." He wiped the sweat off his forehead and caught a glimpse of the opened car and quickly fixed his hair. "Well, if it isn't my lucky day. Mind if I accompany you in that car?"

"Oh no, I don't think you would want to come with us. We're here for a wedding."

"Oh, I see. So, who's the lucky lady that's getting married?" He asked while still having his eyes on the girls.

That was when she showed her hand at him and let him see the ring she was wearing, "That would be me. I'm sorry if you didn't catch on, but you should always notice the details before making assumptions." She patted him on the head and went over to her bags and to the trunk. Her dad helped her as well and opened the trunk for her.

The guy was speechless as they finished loading the car with ether bags and went in the car, but before she left she tried to get the man's attention, "Don't take this the wrong way, but you seem like a nice guy. Also word of advice, don't hover over or stalk a girl who seems like a damsel in distress." With that, she went inside the car and the father drove off.

"So... are you excited to see your man after so long?"

"I still can't believe you trust him without a care in the world that he could be cheating on you," one of them commented.

"Oh come on, he's not like that. Have you seen the way he treats her? It's really genuine that you can't assume he would cheat on her."

"That's true. Man, you're lucky to find a guy like that."

"Mhm. Yeah, he's the best. I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees me." The woman said as she kept looking at her ring with a light blush and smile on her face.

-Meanwhile, back at the country club-

Ever since that night, both Midoriya and Bakugo have stayed away from each other. Well, mostly Bakugo is the one doing the avoiding. Every time Midoriya tries to talk to him, Bakugo then walks away when he first sees him.

Before Midoriya's fiancé even arrived, he's been acting like that all the time. It almost really hurt Midoriya's feelings. Of all the times he tried to talk to his childhood friend, he would retreat to the bar and drink some of his sorrows down.

"What is wrong with me? I'm here just drinking shots and I shouldn't be getting drunk at this time in the morning."

"Technically, it's the afternoon," the bartender corrected him as he cleaned off one of the shot glasses.

"Who cares? It feels like the morning and I'm tired. My fiancé is coming tomorrow and she wants to get married in Paris, but we can't afford it, this was our only option." He rested his chin on the bar as he ate some nuts in the little bowl.

"That's rough, bud. But, maybe good things will eventually come."

"Thanks Mr. Bartender, you're like my therapist." He told the bartender and then fell asleep.

****

The bartender was still cleaning off a glass cup and smiled proudly, "I'm always gonna be the therapist everyone needs. I know a lot of things that you wouldn't even want to know. Their secrets are safe with me."

****

The bartender shook their head and went over to the drink dispenser and gave some girls their drinks and greeted them.

Kirishima saw Midoriya sleeping by the bar and bit the inside of his cheek as he looked down and up from the ground to the ceiling.

****

"I really thought things were going really well with Bakugo and Midoriya. What happened?" He leaned back in his chair and sighed, "I gotta fix this. I just gotta. There's got to be something that could help fix whatever their issue was with one another." His hand reached into his pocket and looked through it. "I'm looking at some events that are happening at the country club. I'm bound to find something here."

****

Kirishima took one last look at Midoriya and walked away from the scene. He looked at his phone again and turned it puff as he made his way towards a group of people. "Hey, sorry about that. I'm ready."

"Just because you're a friend of Shoto's, that doesn't mean you get the excuses." The camera guy said as they all started to leave.

"I'm sorry. I had to take care of something, I'm good to go now," He chuckled as he followed the others outside.

-The next day, the day where Midoriya's fiancé arrives.-

Sero was doing some stretches in front of the mirror. Arms, legs, back and everything. He grabbed a water bottle just sitting by the chair and took a drink from it. He heard the door open and glanced at the door after having a drink of water. "Midoriya, you made it!"

"Hey Sero, I'm sorry if I'm just wearing a t-shirt."

"No, no, that's okay. We're gonna try practicing and you being in a suit would make things even worse."

"How so?" Midoriya asked as he tilted his head.

"Wouldn't want you to smell all sweaty, would you?"

He shook his head no. Sero moved some of his hair out of the way and got a phone call from someone. "I have to take this." He told him and pressed the call button. "Hey, where are you? We're about to start practice. ... What do you mean you're sick?! You don't just schedule something and then the next day you're sick. ... Well, I've been sick many times but I- ... Oh... yeah, why don't you rest up." He pressed the button to end the call and let out a frustrated groan.

"What's wrong?"

"Your supposed dance partner was supposed to come, but she caught some stomach bug and now she can't make it." He puffed out a sigh and scrolled through his phone. "Great... Now what am I gonna do?"

The door suddenly opened and it turned out to be Bakugo, but tried to leave when he saw Midoriya. But, Sero stopped him from leaving. "You! Stay here! Don't leave!"

Bakugo rolled his eyes and looked over at Sero, "What now? I'm busy."

"You're gonna be Midoriya's dance partner. Mine can't come in because she caught some stomach bug. Take off the jacket and get into position, I've got a schedule to do." He told him and his hand took Bakugo's wrist and pulled him to Midoriya and made them hold each other's hands. "There." Sero put his attention towards Midoriya, "You will be leading Bakugo."

"Hah?! Why does he get to lead?!"

"Because you're not getting married, and he needs all the practice he can get to make the slow dance perfect." He stated his response and helped Midoriya put his other hand on Bakugo's waist, while the other held out his hand. Bakugo uses his other hand to hold Midoriya's shoulder. "Now, I'll play some music to help you out. It's a slow dance song, so it should be easy." Sero explained and went to the vinyl record and put a record on the vinyl.

Play the song now!

The music started to play and Midoirya was a little nervous about this. Sero looked at the record and panicked, "Shoot, I put the wrong one in. Should I change it?" He told himself.

"Pst!" Midoriya heard a sound and found out that it came from Bakugo, "Just look at me and only me. I know you can do it."

He nodded his head and sighed, "Sorry if I step on your toes."

However, Sero saw them talking and retracted his hand away from the record, "I'll probably leave it on here."

Midoriya took the first step forward toward Bakugo and his foot stepped on his toes. He winced at the pain while Midoriya apologized quietly, "It's fine. Just keep going. Two steps forward and two steps back. Then we go around in a circle while repeating the rhythm." He quietly told him.

"Okay... two steps forward... two steps back..." he muttered as Bakugo took two steps back while Midoriya took two steps forward. "I did it!"

"Good job, Deku. Keep going. You know, for a clutz, you're doing great." He jokingly told him.

"Oh shut up." He softly laughed as they started to go in a circle while repeating the rhythm.

For Midoriya, he was only paying attention to the ground at first, that way he could tell where he was going. His eyes then drifted upwards towards Bakugo's eyes. Without even looking back at his feet, he kept staring at Bakugo. That was the same way Bakugo was feeling at the moment.

Their hands from waist and shoulder let go as they were still holding hands with each other. He brought Bakugo back as he spun him slowly around and placed his hand on Midoriya's shoulder. Still continuing the rhythm. Their eyes never moved away from each other. They felt as if they were the only two people left in the room.

All that Midoriya thought about was gone and he got lost in Bakugo's eyes. "Your eyes are like gems."

Bakugo was taken aback and came up with a compliment to back him up, "Well, so do yours. Has anyone mentioned they look like emeralds?"

"Heh. Only my mother and now you." Midoriya chuckled while unknowingly they kept dancing around and around so smoothly, he didn't step on Bakugo's toes anymore.

Their dance was soon interrupted and brought them back to reality as the lady from the desk panted out of breath and made eye contact with them. Both Midoriya and Bakugo moved away from each other and avoided eye contact. She shook off what she saw and turned her head to Midoriya, "She's here."

His eyes widened when she said that and immediately rushed out of the studio. Bakugo followed him out and kept on following him up until he made it near the entrance of the country club.

"Deku! It's so good to see you again," it was the bubbly girl known as Uraraka who hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and giggled.

"Same to you, Uraraka. Do you guys need any help?"

"That would be great, thank you!" She said as she watched him exit the place outside. Bakugo cleared his throat and walked up to her. She was a little nervous once she saw Bakugo, but had a smile on her face. "Bakugo! It's been a while. How've you been?"

Bakugo was about to respond, but he saw Midoriya walking back inside with a different girl in his arms. Both of them were smiling and laughing. "Um, Pink cheeks. Who's that woman with Deku?"

"Hm?" She turned around and turned back to Bakugo. "Oh! Her? That's Melissa Shield. His fiancé."

"Wait. I thought you and Deku were getting married?"

"Eh?! I thought you knew? He and I broke up after graduation." She told him.

Melissa and Midoriya headed to where Bakugo and Uraraka were and introduced him to his fiancé. "Hi, I've heard so much about you from Izuku. It's so great to finally meet you."

"Yeah, you too. But, I need to go do some wedding planning..." he told them and left the couple alone. He walked and came at a seemingly far distance and looked back at Midoriya. He saw them kissing one another and for some reason that made his heartache.

After their kiss, he hugged her and both of them went off to somewhere else. Midoriya looked back and saw Bakugo walking away. Something didn't felt right with him, but he ignored it and started a conversation with Melissa.

****

"Hi! I'm Melissa Shield. The bride. And I'm so excited for this!" She exclaimed and giggled at the camera.

****

Author Interview: So, yeah. I used someone other than Uraraka as a conflict character between Bakugo and Midoriya. Why did I put her as the fiancé? Because if I used Uraraka, it wouldn't be that unique, plus she's overused and overrated when it comes to drama. I mean, in my opinion I really don't like it when either Todoroki, Kirishima, Uraraka, or any other characters that are out of character. I just can't picture them as awful people.

But, there will be an update this Sunday and I don't work on Sunday, but I decided to post two chapters in a day, so you can feel satisfied until the next one.

As always, have a good day or night, take care of yourselves, wash your hands, wear a mask, stay safe, eat plenty of food, drink lots of water, and get a good night's rest. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1K 52
a young woman who has a beautiful face with a powerful quirk, has a curse? Y/N L/N is a kind girl. she is shy and not wanting to friends or interact...
89.3K 2.5K 25
Izuku is the youngest prince of the Yaoyorozu family and is betrothed to marry Neito Monoma. A man who's so heartless, spoiled, greedy, and cruel. M...
1.2M 43.4K 116
Bakugo Katsuki is known by everyone for his always angry personality and foul mouth despite him wanting to be a hero. One day his mother came home wi...
361K 9.1K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...