M.A.F.I.A (vsoo)

By vsoofiction

{Mafia AU } Where in Jisoo a daughter of Commissioner, held as hostage by Mafia king Kim Taehyung for recusin... More

Characters
1.Mafia King
2.Little sister
3.Commissioner
4.Abduct
5.Held as Hostage
6.Babygirl
7.Obey me
8.Mafia's Past
9.Back to Home
10. What's this feeling
11. Who is She.
12. Girlfriend
13. Just a Hostage
14.My Girl
15. Drunk confession
16. Not until.....
17. Bracelet
18. I Miss You
20. Taejung and Jiwoon
21. Secrets
22. I Love You
23. Justice
24. Promise
25. Witness
26. Rose
27. That Mastermind
28.Run Away
29. For Better Change
30. My favorite feeling
{ Bonus }

19. Just Wait Babygirl

2.3K 92 3
By vsoofiction

Flashback continued...
Before evening Jisoo and her little sister returns home after hanging out with jinyoung. Her little sister was so tired that she rush towards her room and soon drift into deep sleep.

... while jisoo freshen up and went in kitchen for cooking dinner, yeah they have maids, but jisoo like to cook and she wanted to cook atleast once a day for her appa and lily.

She was cooking dinner when her appa come home with stressed and frustrated look. Jisoo got worried about her appa who is looking so tensed. " Appa...you are looking tensed." jisoo asked worriedly as she hand him glass of water.

" Appa what happened and don't try to hide anything, tell me what's bothering you" jisoo asked worriedly, she don't like it when her appa get tensed and frustrated because of work as it can affect his health.

" Jisoo it's nothing, I am hungry...you cook dinner right " her dad said diverting her mind. She knows her appa is hiding something but she shrugged it off for a while, but it doesn't mean she let it go, she will ask him later after he feels better.

She called lily for dinner, they eat dinner peacefully as lily didn't bicker cause she is too tired today after enjoying all in amusement.

After peaceful dinner her appa and lali went back to there bedrooms, while jisoo washed those dirty dishes.

Lily was doing her homework in her room, while her appa thinking deeply about something in his room grabbing this as chance Jisoo took a glass of milk and went towards her appa room.

" Appa drink this and tell me what is bothering you... I swear I will not tell anyone" jisoo say showing her sweet smile to lighten her dad's mood while doing swear gesture.

Her appa to smile at his sweet, understanding daughter. "Jisoo you are really my sweet and understanding daughter, you know how to lighten up someone mood...you know me very well" her appa say and pat her head lightly.

" So...listen carefully...okk" her appa say on which she nodded slightly.

" Jisoo what if one of your friend come to know that your other friend has some illegal secrets... and that other friend come to know that one friend know his secrets and he might tell everyone so that other friend kill your one friend and dig that secret by doing something he shouldn't. And now you come to know after so many years...what will you do" her appa try to explain his situation with example and wait for his intelligent daughters to say something,to suggest something.

" Appa...both are my friends, but its not good to take the wrong one side so of course...I will definitely take the true one side, so it doesn't matter when I come to know about it...i will try my best to justice my one and true friend and put the other the wrong friend in laws hand's.

I will also try to dig out the illegal secret which made that other friend to kill his own friend " jisoo answer after thinking couple of minutes, which made her appa smile at her proudly.

" You are indeed my brave daughter "her appa say and pat her back proudly. " Appa I kind of understand your situation, so i will not ask you further, I will not force you to tell me, but would you tell me who's the one friend in this case" she asked hesitantly.

" The one friend in this case is my best best friend Officer Kim Taejung." (Taehyung's and Jungkook's father)

Flashback end.....

" Hyung, you where keeping eye on Commissioner Kim or you went to meet jisooshi" jungkook the playful one asked his hyung teasing his brother.

" Indeed I was keeping eye on Commissioner Kim, but old lady hwang find something related to jisooshi so I thought to give back to her "taehyung replied honestly, he really didn't went there to meet her, he was just keeping eye on Mr.Kim.

" Hyung is that thing that important " jungkook asked with his playful tone but regret soon when taehyung glare at him coldly.

" It's her eomma's bracelet...her eomma gives her before dying " taehyung replied plainly with quite gloomy eye's, yeah its hurt him too, as he also lost his both parents at young age and got nothing to keep from them.

"Sorry hyung, I didn't know about that " jungkook say in apologetic way, on which taehyung just nodded.

" But wait...when did you give her bracelet back " jimin speak after long silence.

Flashback yesterday's night-

The maskman wearing all black from head to toe at the restaurant is non other than the Mafia Boss Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung failed to give her bracelet, so he thought to invade into her house at night. And it's not big deal for him, so in entered in through her balcony, he entered in and didn't saw her in her room so he carefully went into living room, as maids where not there it's become a piece of cake for him.

He didn't saw anyone in living room too and sigh and that's when he heard familiar voice from nearby room attached to living one. He put his ear on that room door and listen there conversation and record it as Commissioner Kim tells her similar situation in different way.

He realised what Commissioner Kim wanted to tell his daughter, when her appa utter Kim Taejung name, taehyung's and Jungkook's
father.

He hid himself inside the attached washroom in jisoo's room. After a while Jisoo too come back to her room and spot lily lying on bed and playing with her soft toy.

" Unnie, where where you" lily asked her unnie as soon as she enter her room. " I was with appa...why" jisoo asked and walked towards her who was lying on her bed.

" Unnie i want to sleep with you today" lily her little sister replied on which jisoo nod her head and pat her little sister to sleep.

While here in washroom Taehyung was peeking through small gap and saw jisoo patting her little sister head lightly, and slowly slowly she fall asleep. Jisoo put blanket on her cute little sister and walked towards washroom.

Before she opened the door taehyung come out leading jisoo to startled by sudden appearance of him. Her eye's widen in shocked and sweat started to form around her forehead. He put his hand on her mouth which was about to open for scream.

" Don't scream babygirl, your sister is sleeping here" taehyung say in his deep husky voice.

Jisoo just nodded and he slowly remove his hand from her mouth. " What are you doing here... are you again...you again want to kidnap me" jisoo say in scary voice.

" No babygirl I am here because... I miss you... didn't I told you earlier in the restaurant "he say in husky seductive voice, making jisoo gulp down her saliva. He move closer to her while she move back...he move closer and closer while she move back and back until her leg got blocked by the soft couch in her bedroom.

" Babygirl I am here to give you...this" he whisper into her ear as he pulled up her left soft slim hand and put that bracelet. She looked at that bracelet which she though she lost.

A smile fade on her face because of him. She smile first time because of him and thank him too. Unknowingly his heart flutters.

He lean more close to her and in blink on eye he landed his lips on her soft heart shaped once. He kiss her slowly and then roughly when jisoo respond his kiss. He slowly move down towards her neck towards her sensitive spot and again back to her quite swollen lips.

Unknowingly jisoo moan, while taehyung put his index finger on her lips."No...no babygirl, don't do that... your little sister is here...i don't want to wake her up" taehyung utter with sexy smirk on his face. Jisoo got shy because of there little makeout session and bite her lower lip turning situation more.

" Don't do that, I might do something else and they are mine...i miss them alot "he say again pecking on her already swollen lips again and again.

" I am leaving now." he said while walking towards balcony and before he leaves he wink at her playfully making her blush like a tomato.

.

.

.

"Wait I want to ask you something "jisoo stop him who turn back nodding knowing what she want to ask. " I know what you wanted to ask...I will answer everything... just wait babygirl.

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💜💕...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 3.1K 43
Ever since Lee Jisoo's parents passed away from a horrific accident, her life turned upside down. Jisoo is not expecting to live a life like this. To...
109K 5.4K 42
After a couple of months hanging out together secretly, the one and only Kim Taehyung a Mafia King just asked a daughter of a well known company to b...
249K 8.1K 40
โ–ช๏ธŽ[A MAFIA FANFICTION] "It hurts the worst when the person who made you feel special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today ..." When a normal gi...