17. Bracelet

Jisoo back to her university. No one knows about her whereabouts except Jennie and Jinyoung her best friends.

Her father secure news about her abduction to media, no one knows except the police department and some of her close relatives.

" Jisoo you are back...I miss you " Jennie say happily before hugging her best friend.

" Jennieyah, I miss you too... now I am back let's go and eat chicken...my treat okk" jisoo replied happily, she too miss her best friend very much.

They arrived at the restaurant where they always spend there time talking on random topics and all...

" So tell me what happened, when I wasn't here" jisoo asked while smirking.

Jennie understand what's the meaning of her smirking, she knows what her friend want to know.

" Few days ago on Valentine's day... you know Prof. Min give me a gift...A GIFT...he didn't wish me though but he give me a GIFT...I am so happy...look this bracelet...

its the gift given by him

...its the gift given by him...not only gift, he treat me lunch as well. I know he is shy type so he didn't speak directly, but his indirect way made me believe that he like me " Jennie
say while day dreaming about her long long time crush.

" Wow, I still can't believe that...he give you gift on Valentine's day...if it's true then I think he too like you " jisoo replied making Jennie more happy and excited.

" Yeah...but wait where is your bracelet, the one which your mom left for you" jennie asked looking at Jisoo's bare wrist.

" Jennie, I lost it. It was my eomma gift to me...I am such a careless person...how could I forget it" jisoo replied as she didn't get her bracelet from yesterday, she thought she lost in her house but no she lost there in taehyung's mansion.

" Don't worry. I think you will get it back...Now tell me what happened there, what did that Mafia do to you, did he hurt you...if he did that then I will kill him" jennie say dramatically on which jisoo chuckles.

Jisoo tell her everything which happens with her, except those kissing and intimate parts. Yeah she remember everything about that night but choose not too, what if he felt nothing towards her.

She told her everything that he didn't hurt her much, just some slaps and his rude and cold attitude towards her, Jennie felt bad for her best friend who has go through such situation but get shocked...when jisoo tell her....

....that she likes him, she has develop feelings for him.

~~~~~~~~~~

" Jungkook, Jimin...what did you found" taehyung asked in as usual cold and stern voice.

" Taehyung I come to know, the officer who kill your parents, the one who is mastermind of the murder case of your parents was a friend of your appa. He is not alone, other officer is also with him...your father found some secrets about them" Jimin say while showing some documents and files he collected as proof to him.

" Hyung I come to know Commissioner Kim, officer Park, officer Hue and officer Lim where close friends of our appa, now according to Jimin hyung we have to focus on this people's." Jungkook say in serious tone, although he is opposite to his hyung a bubbly and naughty one but when it comes to work he became like his brother cold and serious.

" Good, you both have the major part of it...now Jimin you and your men keep eye on officer Lim, while Jungkook you and your men keep eye on officer Park and his junior officer Hue, while I keep my track on Commissioner Kim" taehyung order them in commanding way, as soon as meeting ended, they leave his personal office quickly.

~~~~~~~~~

" Appa, you are looking stressed" jisoo asked her dad while cooking dinner. " Aneyo, I am fine. Tell me how was your day" he replied and try to divert the topic.

" Appa, everything is fine...so don't change the topic, tell me what's the matter what is bothering you...I am not your little jisooyaa. I am grown up now, you can share with me appa " jisoo ask in stern voice.

" My daughter is mature now...still it's nothing Jisooyaa,
it's just work stress... nothing else and jisoo promise me whatever situation occurs in future, you will listen to your appa and always stay beside your little sister protecting her and yourself." her dad say quite nervously.

" Appa...I will always do that, but why are you saying such things suddenly" jisoo asked worriedly and stop cooking, she went near her appa and hold his hand.

I will always do that, but why are you saying such things suddenly" jisoo asked worriedly and stop cooking, she went near her appa and hold his hand

" What happened tell me appa" she asked but her appa shoke his head as no and pat her head " Nothing happened...just wanted to say to you"

Days passed, everything was usual, taehyung and his men are doing there mission while Jisoo was studying for her final graduation year.

But something was against, many officers are moving against of Commissioner Kim because of past incident, even his friend Officer Park was moving against him, but some who truly believe in him are still supporting him and believe in his judgement.

Commissioner Kim was so stressed and frustrated but he tried his best to hid it from his daughters as he don't want to bother them more because of him.

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💜💕...