18. I Miss You

Jennie went to grocery shop for buying some ramyeon when someone call her "Jennie... " she turn around and kinda startled,  her heartbeat went up. " Prof. Min... nice to meet you" she grate that person who call her.

" Hey,  don't call me professor when we are not in university, it make me feels old, I am just 3 years older than you

" Hey,  don't call me professor when we are not in university, it make me feels old, I am just 3 years older than you... just call me yoongi or suga" he said politely which made jennie's heart flutter.

" So...wanna grab coffee " he asked his gummy smile fading on his face. That's it jennie's heart lose control over her and beat like drum, her heartbeat are so clear that she feared he might hear it.

She nodded slightly and then they went to cafe." Prof.Min...I mean suga...are you here to buy groceries "jennie asked him a silly question which made her embrassed ofcourse jane what will he do in grocery shop she thought to herself.

" Yeah, actually my sister always come here to by groceries, but she have an interview today...so i thought to buy groceries today" he answer casually, while jennie nodded.

After long silence suga asked her something on which she widen her eye's involuntarily.

" Jennie...do you have boyfriend " he asked avoiding eye contact with her. She blinked twice before answering him "No...I didn't have " she replied shyly.

"What do you think...about me " he asked looking straight into her cat like eye's which wanted to jump out of sockets...what the heck is happening today, did he just purpose her.

~~~~~~~~~

" Hyung I come to know the great secret of officer Park" jungkook say with a smirk on his face. "What is that " taehyung asked who was in pool swimming without any worries.

 "What is that " taehyung asked who was in pool swimming without any worries

"First come out of pool...till then will I call Jimin hyung" jungkook say and dial jimin's number while taehyung come out of pool. Grabbing a towel he dry his hair with it.