28.Run Away

" We are doomed now...it's impossible to move out from here" rose say with scary face, she's not that scared a while ago as there where only few men guarding the hall way and ground floor, but now here outside the building a whole army of Li Dong Il is standing with guns in same uniform.

" Rose, I am scared too, but we have to plan something, we can't back away now " jisoo say while consuming her fear inside her. That man indeed has a power of money and men. They hide behind a large solar panel.

The girls where so scared but also co-operate with Jisoo and Rose as they also want to escape from this hell...it's better to die than leaving like a puppet here.

" Unnie, it's so risky, what if you get caught, we can't take risk" rose say worriedly after listening jisoo's plan. " Rose, I know it's risky, but we don't have any other choice and still if I get caught...you just call Taehyung and tell him, I know he will come and save me" jisoo say trying to assuring rose.

" Okk.... I believe in you and don't worry my oppa will definitely gonna save his babygirl" rose say nervously but chuckles bitterly at her own comment. Jisoo nodded and walked towards the door which is old and eaten by termites. She signal rose that there are two mens guarding it, both brave girls went behind them with slow steps and stab them with the glass which they use for protecting themselves from first floor to ground one.

" Unnie, are you ready" rose asked on which jisoo nodded and grab the gun from the men who they stab a while ago and change there clothes with them. " You all follow Rose and don't get scared. Run fast as you can okk" jisoo say to others girls who where following them.

Jisoo walked towards a guard or men who was guarding the back gate of that large building which leads to the forest.
" Sir, I heard a voice from first floor, I think something is wrong there, we should go there to check" jisoo say in low pitch voice doing her best not to get caught. " Let's go then" he say and order few mens to come with him.

Jisoo signal rose that the path is clear. That men and few mens went away to first floor while rose lead way towards the dense forest, as sun is almost getting down its getting dark and darker.

 That men and few mens went away to first floor while rose lead way towards the dense forest, as sun is almost getting down its getting dark and darker