I Spread the Cosmos By Live B...

By Silver_Moon6417

我靠美食直播火遍了全宇宙 Author : Concession Genre : Romance, Sci-fi Novel Summary [The new article "The cub I raised is... More

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100

46-50

256 10 0
By Silver_Moon6417

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food ISCBLBF » Chapter 46: Stele

I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food Chapter 46: Stele

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 46 Stone Tablet

  【Shan Shan: Ah ah ah I can’t wait! 】

  【It will be very good: I originally watched the anchor draw, but the anchor did not draw. I saw many people blowing up the anchor to make a delicious meal, so I wanted to come and see if it is as delicious as others said. result…】

  【Oh, the reply will be very good: how is the result? 】

  【It will be very good: As a result, as soon as I started the food sharing, the people in the several dormitories around me all ran into our dormitory! Can you believe it, more than a dozen old men, like cats smelling catnip, are watching the live broadcast room while drinking the nutrient solution... The most important thing is that the black bear brother on my upper bunk has directly become the original shape, Harazi It's all dripping on my head! (No more love)]

  [Blue: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

  "The next step is to make milk tea. Milk tea was very popular on the ancient earth one hundred thousand years ago, especially for girls, almost everyone has a cup when they go shopping."

  [Probably not: I feel that the blogger knows a lot about the ancient earth! Is it an ancient earthly person? 】

  An inconspicuous barrage hurriedly passed by, and was submerged in the sea of ​​barrage, no one noticed.

"Prepare tapioca milk, tea and sugar. Prepare a pot of boiling drinking water and slowly pour it into the tapioca flour, stirring while pouring." When there was no dry powder in the bowl, Lan Siyu kneaded the tapioca flour into a smooth dough .

  "Wrap in plastic wrap and set aside."

  Lan Siyu pour the tea leaves into a boiling pot with water, "cook until the color of the water turns brick red."

  It’s cooking here, and the dough over there is ready. Lan Siyu knead the dough into thin strips, cut them into small pieces, and pour water to cook them.

  "After the tea becomes brick red, strain the tea leaves, pour milk into the tea, and then add sugar to boil."

  After the taro **** were cooked, Lan Siyu passed over the cold water and set aside.

  "Okay, the milk tea is ready, let's pour the cold taro **** into the milk tea, that's it. This is today's taro **** milk tea and spicy pot."

  【I really want to eat delicious food: ah, ah, this milk tea is delicious, the taro **** are soft and waxy! People on the ancient earth are too happy too! You can drink milk tea every day! 】

  【Shanshan’s little wife: I love the spicy incense pot! This is the spiciness! My home smells like this now! Sleeping today is fragrant! 】

  Wenzhou Mountain can’t wait in front of the screen to wait for Lan Siyu to post the milk tea and spicy pot. Ahhhhhhh! The ghost knows what it's like to wait for an anchor's big food every time!

   "Well, today's live broadcast is over here. See you tomorrow, everyone!"

  【Shanshan’s Xiaojiao Wife: See you tomorrow, the anchor! 】

  After closing the live broadcast, Lan Siyu took a look at the number of fans, which was more than 37 billion. It seems that more than seven billion people followed her in this live broadcast.

  *

  【Zhou Ziheng: A slab of stone was dug out recently by the Red Jupiter of the tenth galaxy, and the text on it seems to be the Chinese character of the ancient earth. (picture)】

  【Shen Yitian: This character is not the same as that of the ancient earth Huaxia】

  【Nanjiuhui: I think it should be an ancient Chinese font. It is recorded in the data that there are many kinds of ancient Chinese fonts. 】

  Unlike Shen Yitian who likes to study ancient paintings, Nanjiuhui is more interested in calligraphy. He is also the president of the Ancient Culture Association.

  【Shen Yitian: Then what is written on it? 】

  This question has stopped a few people. They have studied ancient culture for decades, but for the first time they saw this kind of carved stone tablet, and the bottom of the stone tablet is irregular and cut off.

  They really don’t know what period the characters are and what they are about.

  Everyone buried their heads and went back to look through the ancient books.

  The four of them studied carefully at home to no avail, and their hearts were tickled. For people like them, the more difficult it is, the more they want to crack it.

  Xiao Qingqing watched his wife face the broken stone slab on the virtual screen and studied for several days. There were piles of ancient books that turned yellow around him, and he even forgot to drink the nutrient solution. He is almost three hundred years old and he doesn't pay attention to his body. How can he continue like this?

   "Old man Shen, I said you drank the nutrient solution first!"

   "Oh, wait a minute. Didn't you see me studying?" Shen Yitian didn't lift his head either.

   "Research and research, you know research every day. You don't care about your body at all, do you think you are still those young guys?!

  Furthermore, your ancient culture association is not the only one of you, doesn’t it still have that group of members, just ask them about it. Didn't you say that a good young seedling joined you a few days ago? Ask her Si. "

   "Oh, you said Xiaoyu. Oh, she is so young and paints again. This time it is a question of words, how can she know."

  Who can understand so much? Even a few of them are good at each. Nanjiuhui is good at calligraphy, he is good at painting, and Zhou Ziheng is good at ancient poetry.

"If you can't do it by yourself doesn't mean that others can't. People are almost catching up with you in painting at a young age. How do you know that other people have no accomplishments in ancient writing? I said you guys are really. You are so old. I don’t know why Qing is better than Lan from blue?"

  Shen Yitian was persuaded by his wife, in case, maybe Xiaoyou Lan is also good at ancient characters.

  【Shen Yitian: Xiaoyou Lan, do you have time, do you have any knowledge of ancient Chinese characters on the ancient earth? 】

  Lan Siyu was giving Panpan a massage, and when she saw the terminal prompt, she clicked on the virtual screen.

  Chinese ancient characters? Those ancient fonts?

  Lan seems to have learned calligraphy, and she has studied the fonts of various dynasties under the influence of her grandmother, but she really can't understand the culture of China for five thousand years if she encounters oracle bone inscriptions.

  Therefore, she did not dare to ask for it.

  [Xiaoyu: I am here, Mr. Shen, I only have a little understanding of ancient Chinese characters, and I haven’t studied it in depth. Is there anything wrong? 】

  Shen Panchi felt the movement on his back suddenly stopped, and yelled in dissatisfaction, "Meow." Little cub, continue.

  Lan felt the kitten’s head and scratched his chin again, "Goodbye, wait a while, I'm busy now."

  What can be important to give me a massage? This fake woman full of sweet talk! I just said that I love me, drooling at my poster, wanting to give birth to me, but now what? !

  Haha, don’t worry about this kid!

  Shen Panchi opened his eyes proudly, he wanted to see what monsters were more important than him!

  Waiting to see the six words "Mr. Shen Yitian" on the virtual screen, Shen Panchi closed his microphone, as if he hadn't said anything just now.

  Shen Yitian was a little disappointed to see Lan Siyu knowing a little about fur. If he knows about fur, there should be no way. However, out of respect, Shen Yitian sent the stele to Lan Siyu.

  【Shen Yitian: This is a recently discovered stone monument. It is only half of it. The text above has been studied for a long time without any clues. So I wanted to ask you. (picture)】

    The potato chips that I opened last night were not finished and sealed. They became soft this morning and can’t be eaten anymore. This makes the previously not wealthy families even worse.

  (End of this chapter)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food ISCBLBF » Chapter 47: Four crowds

I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food Chapter 47: Four crowds

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 47 The Four Crowds

  Lan Siyu: …, you can really value me when you are old.

  But I still clicked on the picture.

  Cursive script?

  Lan Siyu look at the content again. Although the stone tablet is only half of it, Lan Siyu will know the first two sentences, Mr. Du Fu’s "Wang Yue"!

  【Xiaoyu: Uh...Shen Lao. I might be able to help a little bit. I know the words above...]

  Shen Yitian surprises, 【Shen Yitian: Really? That's great! You wait, I will pull you into the group first. 】

   Then Lan Siyu found out that he was in a group of three. No, it should be a group of four now.

  Although I don’t know who are in it, those who can be in the same group as Shen Yitian are probably the old gentlemen on the top of the Ancient Culture Association.

  【Xiaoyu: Hello teachers, I’m Lan Siyu, just call me Xiaoyu. 】

  Shen Panchi glanced at the extremely well-behaved woman, huh, this cub, where are there two faces? !

  【Shen Yitian: Xiaoyu said that she knew the characters on the stele, so I pulled her in. 】

  Nanjiuhui is a stubborn little old man. They can't understand ancient characters. How can a young man understand? This old man Shen is really!

  【Nanjiuhui: Don’t be kidding, old man Shen, painting well doesn’t mean you’re good at ancient characters. 】

  Zhou Ziheng, the peacemaker, saw that the atmosphere was a bit wrong, and he immediately came out to make a round of it. [Zhou Ziheng: Oh, my little friend Lan said that I can understand it, so let’s listen to her opinions. There is nothing to argue about. Little friend Lan, tell me your opinion (smile)]

  After a few words, Lan Siyu probably understood the personalities of these three people.

  【Xiaoyu: This is cursive script, a type of Huaxia font, formed in the Han Dynasty of Huaxia. The word above is an ancient poem. 】

  【Shen Yitian: I have seen it in ancient books in the Han Dynasty, and it is a long time ago. 】

  【Zhou Ziheng: Ancient poems? Which dynasty? !] Zhou Ziheng is extremely obsessed with ancient poems, but there are very few ancient poems left in the interstellar era.

  [Xiaoyu: It's "Wang Yue" by Du Fu, a poet in the Tang Dynasty]

  【Zhou Ziheng: Du Fu? ! Du Fu, I know! I have seen his poems in ancient books before! "Two Orioles crowing into the green willows, and a group of egrets ascend to the sky"! 】

  Lan seems to be suspicious, now the ancient books should be the books of the 20th century on the earth, and the characters on them are all simplified characters. And the words on this stele are all crazy grass, and it is normal that a few gentlemen don't recognize it.

  【Xiaoyu: This song is from Mr. Du Fu’s "Queju" and there are two sentences at the end of it, "The window contains the snow in Xiling, the door is anchored by the Dongwu Wanli Ship". 】

  【Zhou Ziheng: Two more sentences? There are only the first two sentences in the book, I thought it was just two sentences. 】

  Lan Siyu:...

  【Xiaoyu: Yes, this is an ancient poetry genre called quatrains. It was made by the poet in a happy mood after hearing about the victory of the national war. 】

  Following Lan Siyu, he explained the meaning and creative background of this poem to several people.

  Zhou Ziheng listened with gusto, the more I thought about it, the more I felt that the poem explained by Lan Siyu fits the background of the time. [Zhou Ziheng: Wonderful! Wonderful! 】

  Nan Jiuhui saw that Lan Siyu seemed to have so many brushes, and slightly let go of the prejudice against juniors.

  【Nan Jiuhui: Then, let Xiaoyou Lan talk about the "Wang Yue" on the stone tablet. 】

  【Xiaoyu: There are three poems in "Wang Yue". This poem was written by the poet who saw the majestic Mount Tai after falling behind in the jinshi. "How about Dai Zongfu, Qi Lu is not yet in youth; good luck Zhong Shenxiu, yin and yang cut faint dawn.]

  【Zhou Ziheng: Then what did Wang Yue express? 】

  Lan Siyu explained to several people the appreciation of "Wang Yue" that the teacher said when she was in school.

  I felt the majestic momentum in the text, and several people praised it again and again.

  【Shen Yitian: I didn’t expect someone to incorporate the majestic mountains and their own ambitions into these short lines of words, which is really admirable! 】

  【Zhou Ziheng: This is the reason why I have studied ancient poems all my life, and blended all my observations, feelings and insights between the lines. This is the greatness of ancient Chinese poets! 】

  【Nanjiuhui: Yes, this calligraphy is also excellent! Wild and unrestrained, flying and elegant. Thank you very much, little friend Lan, you really helped us a lot! 】

Although    called Xiaoyou, several people directly regarded Lan Siyu as a peer. People like them value strength the most. If you are strong, they will naturally respect you. If you don't have strength, no matter how strong your background is, they won't care about it.

  What's more, the families of the three of them are all famous in the Federation.

  That’s why so many people squeezed their heads and wanted to enter the Ancient Cultural Association and were appreciated by three people. It is also the reason why those with background but no strength have been rejected but dare not complain.

  Faced with this compliment, Lan Siyu felt that she was ashamed. She only experienced nine years of compulsory education more than a few gentlemen...

  Shen Yitian watched the two old friends praise Lan Siyu, and he was extremely happy. After all, this was a good seed he discovered first!

  Shen Yitian posted another star blog, [Shen Yitian: The text on the stele that was discovered in the tenth galaxy Chijuxing some time ago has been deciphered. The above text is a font of the ancient earth Huaxia, named cursive script.

  The content of this poem is "Wang Yue" by Du Fu, a famous poet in the Tang Dynasty. The **** of the words and ancient poems on this stone tablet is Lan Siyu Xiaoyou@小虞. 】

  Next, Shen Yitian posted the whole poem "Wang Yue", the background of poems and the appreciation of poems mentioned by Lan Siyu into the comments for others to learn.

  8:9 level: Lan Siyu again? ! I feel that I often hear this name recently.

  It’s been a long time: isn’t it, Lan Siyu not only does good food paintings, but also studies calligraphy and ancient poems? Do you want to be so versatile.

  Ioe: Wow, I feel that this Lan Siyu is great, it is really good, and I am a fan of it.

  ……

Lila lay on the bed in the dormitory and saw the star blog, and happily shared with the roommates in the dormitory, "Wow, look at the star blog of Mr. Shen Yitian, the anchor Xiaoyu has greatly deciphered the ancient text on the stone tablet. It's great!"

   is like a star-chaser girl who is happy about her idol's excellence and shares it with others around her.

   "Wow, really! This Xiaoyu anchor is really good, good food, ancient paintings and ancient poems! And he joined the Ancient Culture Association at a young age, the future is limitless!" The roommate next to him nodded in agreement.

There was a discordant voice with sarcasm, "Hehe, you also believe in such a fake, it's all from the marketing account. I don't know how many gold-living, greasy-bellied men are behind that Lan Siyu." Guli wrinkled. Wrinkled his nose and curled his mouth.

   Lila became unhappy when she heard this, and retorted: "If you can't do it, it doesn't mean that others can't. Is it so difficult to admit that others are better than you?"

    The stone stele here only says that the content is wy from the t dynasty, not that the stele was made in the Tang dynasty. These steles can be brought from the earth to other planets by humans who migrated to the interstellar. It can also be made when the people on Earth migrated to other planets in the early days, and the interstellar culture has not yet risen, and the ancient culture has not yet been forgotten.

     The rise of one era also represents the end of another era. Just like in the interstellar age, ancient culture is no longer suitable for interstellar people, and it has no effect on interstellar people who need to develop and expand their territories quickly at that time. Therefore, it has fallen. The same is true for ingredients such as vegetables and fruits. Interstellar has a healthier, more convenient and comprehensive nutrient solution to supplement nutrition, and vegetables and fruits have been eliminated.

  (End of this chapter)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food ISCBLBF » Chapter 48: Another stone monument

I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food Chapter 48: Another stone monument

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 48 Another Stone Tablet

"Heh, there is no gold master team behind her. She can go from a nameless person to a hot searcher in the sky in a month? Let me say, her gold master is mostly an old man in the federation. Help her pave the way.

  The barren star in the live broadcast last time was also fake. The live broadcast was selling badly. There are scripts. The disgusting woman who hates this kind of woman the most, is brought up and exposed. "

  "Thank you, please don't speak so badly. Thank you. You said that anchor Xiaoyu was nurtured and she was nurtured? I also said that you were nurtured, which made me laugh."

   "You." Gu Li put down the makeup brush in her hand, pointing at Lila with one hand on her hips and the other. His chest trembles and rises, obviously extremely angry.

  "What are you, do you find it unpleasant to be said by others like this? Then trouble yourself to be responsible for what you say. Don't talk nonsense if there is no evidence."

The roommate next to    saw that the two were about to scold, and quickly persuaded him to make peace, "Alright, alright, don’t talk about it."

   "Hmph, I hate your kind of brain fans the most. I dare to do it and I dare not let people say it? What kind of broken anchor of yours is so nauseous to see it. It's annoying to see it. You group of licking dogs still lick so much."

   "Are you sick? You are really speechless."

   "Hehe, if your anchor is really so capable of cracking this stone monument, I will apologize publicly and drop out of school directly!" Guli has seen this kind of marketing routines a lot, and none of them are true.

  ……

  Lan Siyu and Shen Yitian discussed ancient culture for more than three hours. She felt that these three old gentlemen were too obsessed with ancient culture, and Jane had reached the realm of selflessness.

  It’s already past five o’clock in the afternoon, and Lan Siyu saw Zhengxiang’s little kitten lying on the bed, ahhhh! so cute! Want rua! rua bald it!

  Thinking in her heart, Lan Siyu did as well.

  Pinch the kitten’s face with two hands, pull it gently, and rub it again. Lan Siyu couldn't hold back, and leaned over to kiss the kitten.

  Shen Panchi was originally a light sleeper, he opened his eyes when he felt something on his face, and when he opened his eyes, he was startled by the enlarged face in front of him.

   "Meow!" What are you doing? !

   "Panpan, we have not kissed for three days and five hours, don't you want to?" Lan Siyu held the kitten in his arms and stared at it with innocent eyes.

  Shen Panchi: …, to be honest, I don’t really want to.

  Lan seemed to see the little kitten in her arms turning her head to the side, and kissed her little face, "Well, I hope it smells so sweet, it smells like milk!"

   "Meow." Nonsense, how could he have the smell of milk!

   "It really smells milky, it smells so good, and I like it." Seeing the kitten turned her head around, Lan Siyu took the opportunity to kiss her, and rubbed the kitten's **** with one hand.

   "It's so soft! The mouth is soft, and the **** is soft."

  Shen Panchi's face was flushed, but he was still caught in the trick of this human cub! This human cub is greedy for his body, whether it is a human or a prototype!

  Thinking that Lan Siyu would look up his own photos from time to time, and comment some wisely..., he felt extremely ashamed.

   "Panpan, you also like me to touch you. Kissing is very comfortable, fragrant, sweet and soft."

  Shen Panchi was already red to the tip of his ears when he heard these words, there is no such thing as sweet and sweet.

  Also, just a little bit, just a little bit, just a little bit!

  Shen Panchi turned his head and never talk to this cub again!

  "Hehe, Panpanpanpanpanpanpanpanpan. Look at me, miss you too much."

  Lan looks at the kitten with a hippy smile. Which way the kitten faces, Lan looks at the other side. In the end, the little kitten blushed and was buried directly in Lan Siyu's arms.

   knows to bully kittens, wait for me to grow up! Looks good with you!

  After playing around, Lan Siyu went to the kitchen to cook, leaving a kitten in Shen Panchi sitting there, shy and angry.

  Scumbag, after playing, she turned her face and didn’t recognize the cat.

  *

  Night. On the planet full of red trees, there is a group of people struggling to dig in a pit with a diameter of more than ten meters.

  For things like digging cultural relics, although there are digging robots in the interstellar era, the staff of the Ancient Culture Association still follow the old rules and dig them manually.

  Although this takes a little longer, the integrity of the cultural relics is relatively higher. Interstellar, the most indispensable thing is time.

In a corner of the dirt pit, a half-human mole was digging the soil with its big paws, and suddenly felt it touched something hard. The mole’s eyes glowed, excited and cautious beside the super hard object. Dig the soil away.

  A few minutes later, the hard object finally revealed a corner, which was another stone monument.

  A stone tablet was found in another pit a few days ago, and there is another stone tablet here! Mole used his paws to dig hard again.

   Twenty minutes later, the whole view of the stone tablet was revealed. Nearly two meters high and one meter wide, the pure black stone stele is covered with mud, and the dense text under the stele can be vaguely seen.

   "Come and see everyone, I'll dig a stone tablet!" The Mole, who is David, screamed loudly. This is the largest cultural relic unearthed by them in the ten days when they came to Chiju Star.

   More than a dozen people heard the sound and walked cautiously across the slightly outcropping cultural relics in the dirt pit, and surrounded David with water.

  Rao is a group of people who specialize in excavating cultural relics.

   "Nubi, you can test what stone this is." The older person in the crowd looked at a black bear.

  The laser pointer on the black bear's handle was placed on the side of the stele, "It's obsidian." Under the shining light, a circle of sand gold appeared on the stele, "Golden Obsidian."

  Obsidian is not a rare stone, but such a large piece of golden obsidian that is cut completely and smoothly still surprised everyone.

   "Go back to work, leave a few people down to remove the dirt and debris on this stone tablet. I will take pictures for the chairman." From the place where there is no dirt on the stone tablet, you can see the mark of the knife carved on the stone tablet.

  It should be the same as the marble stele a few days ago, recording something.

  It was past eight o’clock when Nan Jiuhui received this photo, and I saw the densely packed dragons, flying, and phoenix characters on the stone tablet in the picture. This character should be cursive script that Xiaoyou Lan said.

  【Southern Nine Emblems: The newly excavated stele by Akagi star is also cursive. (picture)】

  【Zhou Ziheng: This stone monument is a bit big. For the first time in so many years, I have seen such a complete stele. There are also many words on it. It's a pity that I don't know each other, alas. After studying ancient culture for more than 300 years, I found out that I was just a frog at the bottom of a well, not knowing the vastness of the sky! 】

  【Shen Yitian: Well, don’t hurt the spring and sad autumn here. Let Xiaoyou Lan come and see what is written on it! @小虞】

  A few people have already raised Lan Siyu to the same level as them. When they encountered someone who couldn't understand, they decided to find Lan Siyu directly.

  Lan Siyu was rubbing Panpan's body when he heard the news from the terminal, put down the wet towel and clicked on the personal account of the terminal.

  Shen Panchi: Sure enough, her career is more important than mine.

    Actually, I have to say something to everyone now. Today is my fifty-first day as an author. A total of 250,000 words have been updated. Because it is the first time to write a novel, I wrote two short stories on campus to practice my hands. But it was cold, so cold that I would forget to write these books myself. This long story is my first. When I opened the article, the editor told me that the audience for Interstellar is very small, but I still opened it. Because the previous two short stories are too powerful, I want to update this one more to see if I can increase the income a bit more, so I changed to 4k daily and occasionally 6k. In spite of this, the gains are still slower than those of other types of literature that are more than 2k a day. Seeing the collection of articles with the same number of words or even less than mine, while I was still standing still, I gradually began to wonder if my writing was so bad that no one likes to read it, so the data is sluggish. I can be happy for a long time when I see the background polls and comments every day. I thought about giving up, but some readers kept voting for me. I don't want to let everyone down, so I can only keep going. But today, I want to say sorry to all the readers who read my article. Thank you for your concern over the past ten days. I really can't hold on.

    ……

     Having said so much, I just want to tell everyone that I plan to...and more hehe

  (End of this chapter)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food ISCBLBF » Chapter 49: Live show face (plus more)

I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food Chapter 49: Live show face (plus more)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 49 Live Show Face (plus more)

  Lan Siyu looked at the discussion in front of the three people in the group, understood clearly, and clicked on the picture again.

   Yes, "Jianjinjiu" has been dug out.

  【Xiaoyu: Hello, three gentlemen. 】

  【Shen Yitian: Oh, Xiaoyu, don’t talk about these imaginary things, but let’s talk about it quickly. What is recorded on this stone tablet? 】

  【Zhou Ziheng: I think it should be a poem, but I don’t know which poem it is. 】

  Seeing that the three gentlemen are so urgent, Lan Siyu no longer refuses.

  [Xiaoyu: This poem is from the Tang Dynasty, Li Bai’s "Jiang Jinjiu", the content is: You do not see the water of the Yellow River coming from the sky...]

  Lan Siyu explained the content and translation of "Jianjinjiu" to the three gentlemen.

  【Zhou Ziheng: "I am born to be useful, and I will come back after all my money is gone!" Li Bai is indeed a poet! What kind of spirit is this? ! 】

  【Nanjiuhui: Xiaoyu, let's do it. Tomorrow, our Ancient Culture Association will have a live broadcast on the promotion of ancient culture. Why don't you explain the song "Will Entering Wine"! 】

  【Shen Yitian: I also think it is possible, Xiaoyu has just joined the Ancient Culture Association, and I want to give you a formal meeting! 】

  【Zhou Ziheng: Well, the ancient culture of the interstellar age is too scarce! 】

  Lan Siyu: What the hell? ? ?

  [Xiaoyu: No, no, I don’t have the ability, I can’t afford it...]

  【Shen Yitian: Young people, just have that momentum! Don't be intimidated in doing things. Let me tell you that my grand-nephew, who has been... since I was young, I will introduce you to you when I have time. I just don't know where the kid went, the people who fought a battle are gone, I don't know if he died. 】

  Shen Panchi beside:...

  【Nanjiuhui: Okay, so far. Xiaoyu, I think you are the most suitable candidate. I can't boast that the three of us thought we were the people who have the deepest knowledge of ancient culture in the entire Federation.

  Until you appeared, we did not know that the ancient culture we learned was just the tip of the iceberg. And you are so young, but you are more thorough and have a wider range of knowledge than we have studied. Speaking of which, we should be ashamed. 】

  【Zhou Ziheng: Yes, this candidate is none other than you! 】

Lan Siyu: I'm so scared that they praise me like this. I have only studied calligraphy and painting for more than ten years. They said that I feel as if I am omniscient and omnipotent... But I am just weak. Chicken!

  Under the repeated insistence of the three people, Lan Siyu agreed that she would explain the song "Will Entering Wine" during the live broadcast of the Ancient Culture Association in the morning.

  When going to bed at night, Lan Siyu was lying on the bed, rubbing the little cat's head, while thinking about the writing background of "Jin Liquor" and the idea that the poet wanted to express.

  She learned this poem a few years ago, and she said she was a little...can't remember...

   So miserable, she is definitely the worst traversing **** the entire network. She can't remember such an important poem...

  Lan Siyu has no unforgettable memory. On the contrary, her memory is still a bit short. All the recipe cooking skills are only deeply in her mind after she repeats it over and over again.

  If you don’t think about things from a few years ago, you don’t really have much impression.

  After a whole night of thinking, Lan Siyu remembered all the knowledge about "Jiang Jinjiu". Otherwise, she really doesn't know how to introduce it later.

  【Shen Yitian: Xiaoyu, how did you prepare? 】

  【Xiaoyu: Well, I'm almost ready. 】

  【Shen Yitian: Then I will transfer the live broadcast on the Star Expo of the Ancient Culture Association to you! 】

  【Xiaoyu: Okay. 】

  Lan Siyu specially wore a white skirt for today's live broadcast. The saying goes well. Well, she doesn't know the saying about white skirts... but the author told her to wear it like this.

  At nine o'clock in the morning, the broadcast starts on time.

  The live broadcast of the Ancient Culture Association is naturally that talents interested in ancient culture will come in and watch it. Once the live broadcast is turned on, the number of viewers quickly rises to more than 70 billion.

  [Good opportunity: I'm here, I'm here! Let me see which gentleman is giving a lecture today! 】

  【It will be busy: Who is this? Kind of nice! ! 】

  [It's solved: I never knew that the Ancient Culture Association had such a beautiful fairy, mother, I decided that I would climb into the Ancient Culture Association even if I climbed! 】

  This live broadcast is not like Lan Siyu who usually broadcasts cooking on the starry sky live broadcast. You can set the live broadcast angle to avoid showing up. Today’s live broadcast is a live broadcast on Xingbo.

  Furthermore, Lan Siyu's explanation needs projection this time and she can also write, so she showed her face directly.

  The woman on the screen is wearing a long dress, her skin is white, her long black hair like seaweed falls on her round shoulders, her delicate facial features reveal a touch of amorous feelings, her eyebrows are slightly curved with a smile.

  Clearly dressed in a white dress looks like an immortal in the sky, but the charming style between the eyebrows and eyes is like a deceptive fairy who has fallen into the mortal world.

  The sunlight outside shines through the white gauze curtains, half sprinkling on Lan Siyu's body, and the jade-white skin seems to be faintly glowing.

   "Hello everyone, I am the presenter of the live broadcast of the Ancient Culture Association, Lan Siyu." A sweet and clear voice came out slowly, and the red lips pulled a trace of the right curve.

   [Oh look at you: Lan Siyu? Which orchid looks like a problem? Isn't it the Lan Siyu I thought? ! 】

  【Rescue the suffering: Lan Siyu is so good-looking? ! Isn't it ugly? ! 】

  [Need to be solved urgently: Lan Siyu is just an honorary member of the Ancient Culture Association, or a newcomer. Is it really okay to entrust such an important lecture to her? 】

  【Bar v Notebook: Has the Ancient Culture Association been eroded by capital? So disappointed, goodbye. 】

   [Not at all: No, didn’t Shen Lao say that the stone tablet was cracked by Lan Siyu last time, she should be capable, right? 】

  [Compared but: Who knows if it’s the shooter, for marketing, alas, the real talent is buried. 】

   [vh tight tight: Wow, it turned out to be like this. It's disgusting. He looks pretty, but he didn't expect to be someone who walked through the back door to rely on relationships. 】

  【Haha: Maybe it’s because of her good-looking appearance that she was taken care of by a high official. 】

  The barrage full of screens is mostly questioning and slandering.

People in   In ancient cultural circles are generally older than those in other circles, and should be more calm, but why does the appearance of Lan Siyu make them so hostile?

  Such slander?

  It’s nothing more than not believing that such a young girl will be better than those hundreds of years old, and subconsciously feel that this girl can reach such a stage, there must be capital behind it.

   Subconsciously vetoing Lan Siyu’s excellence in a way of hiding their ears and stealing bells can comfort the imbalance and unknowing jealousy hidden deep in their hearts.

  So that’s all.

  Lan looked at these remarks like Yu, and she was calm, but she still smiled just right.

  (End of this chapter)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food ISCBLBF » Chapter 50: "Will enter the wine"

I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food Chapter 50: "Will enter the wine"

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 50 "Will Enter the Wine"

   Just as Lan Siyu was about to start, a large number of viewers swarmed into the live broadcast room, which originally had only more than 70 billion viewers. Within half a minute, the number of fans rose to more than 130 billion.

  【Vvjt: I heard that today’s explainer is Lan Siyu, come take a look. 】

   [Unambiguous: Fuck, is this Lan Siyu? ? ? Is it such a fairy? ! 】

   [Blue: I heard that the anchor is here to broadcast live. 】

  【Blue:? ? ? ? ? ? ! 】

  【Shanshan’s little wife: wtf? Is this the anchor big? ! It's so beautiful. Oh, I know that the anchor is so good-looking, but I didn't expect it to be so good-looking! 】

  【Oh: Mom, this is your daughter-in-law, did you see it? ! 】

  【I really want to eat delicious food: Wu Wu Wu Fairy has suffered a lot. Uuuu can eat the food cooked by fairies, and I can pass on this to my great-grandson’s great-grandson’s great-grandson’s great-grandson’s great-grandson! 】

  The questioning and defamation of the screen was covered by the praise and surprise of the screen. Lan Siyu looked at these exaggerated remarks that would blow her to the sky, and smiled.

  Splendid as a flower.

  【Torch Project: Mom, I'm in love! 】

  "The topic I will explain to you today is the content on the stone tablet newly excavated at Chi Ju Xing yesterday. The text on this stone tablet is a type of ancient Chinese font-cursive script."

  【Not only: you say cursive is cursive? I also said it was a flower book, anyone who has never seen it can just say it. 】

  【My ah, hi: hhh Huashu, isn't it as good as a tree? ! 】

  【Let’s eat, let’s eat, don’t go upstairs, Nan Lao personally stamped it. It’s not that I said, what a little girl, why do you keep having trouble with others?

   is nothing more than jealousy. If you don’t have the ability to reach that height, you don’t want others to reach it, right? Once someone is still such a beautiful young and outstanding girl and tramples you under your feet, you all spray all kinds of things, right?

  If it is your selfish ideas, how can the Federation continue to develop? Where does the new blood of outstanding talents come from? Do you think you are high intellectuals? I tell you, you are called ignorance, ignorance, and selfishness! 】

  A gleaming super VIP barrage stayed on the screen for 20 seconds, allowing all over 100 billion viewers who watched the live broadcast to see this barrage.

  I don’t know if some people have been pricked, and the barrage instantly becomes quiet.

   Harmony is abnormal.

  Lan Siyu smiled more brilliantly, “Today’s live broadcast was told last night by Lao Nan Lao Shen Lao and Lao Zhou Zhou and asked me to explain it. Since several old gentlemen have asked for this, then I can't refuse.

  Whether I am qualified to stand here today, I know better than anyone else. I believe the three old gentlemen know it too, and you will know it after watching this live broadcast. "

  Wen Qilian looked at the girl's face in front of the screen without any fanfare but delicate and flawless face, calm and confident, speaking sonorously and powerfully, without a trace of panic.

  I didn't even notice, the corners of his mouth twitched unconsciously.

  ""Jiang Jinjiu" is a poem created by Li Bai, a famous poet in the Tang Dynasty in ancient China. Let's first introduce Li Bai. Li Bai, the Chinese people on the ancient earth are respected as the poetry fairy..."

  Lan Siyu started with the poet and gave a general explanation of Li Bai's life and achievements.

  The audience in front of the live broadcast room has never been exposed to the knowledge of 100,000 years ago, as if they have discovered a new world. Even the audience who came to watch the excitement stayed behind, following the words that Lan Siyu uttered and stepped into the door of the era 100,000 years ago.

"You don’t see, the water of the Yellow River is coming up from the sky, rushing to the sea and never returning; you don’t see, Gaotang Mingjing’s sad and white hair, the morning is like a blue silk and snow... , Never came back; you can't see the elderly parents lamenting their gray hair in the mirror..."

  Li Bai is undoubtedly talented.

   is undoubtedly unruly, lonely and proud.

"Sages and sages in ancient times are lonely. This poem "Jiang Jinjiu" was written by the poet Li Bai frustrated in the officialdom. The poem'I am born to be useful' has always inspired the children of China for thousands of years to come. We are alive. You must have the courage to face setbacks and not fear hardships. If everyone feels giving up when encountering difficulties, then..."

[I can’t tell you: Well, I didn’t pass the college entrance examination recently. I originally wanted to give up directly. Listening to the host’s talk, the ancients 100,000 years ago were so frustrated, but their hearts were so open-minded. I was a little sad and sad. What's the deal? Why did you give up so lightly? ! 】

  [Every day is fine: My dad has a mental illness, and he hangs himself on expensive drugs every day. I can't help at all, I feel really useless and really uncomfortable. 】

  【Blue reply is good every day: Come on, hug! 】

  Lan Siyu said that, many viewers confided their unhappiness on the barrage, hoping to make them feel better.

  Lan Siyu wrote "Jianjinjiu" in block letters on rice paper. The official font of the Federation is Huaxia simplified characters, so everyone can understand her writing.

  As the wind floated, several strands of orchid-like forehead hair drifted away.

  【Blue: Woo, woo, the years are quiet. so beautiful! ! ! 】

  【I really want to eat delicious food: Xiaoyu will definitely be hot, oooooo, Xiaoyu will not be hot! Such an excellent girl, I am moved, sisters, what are you waiting for, and still not paying attention to the wave? !】

  【I'm super smart: The calligraphy of anchor Xiaoyu is also beautiful! At first glance, it was specially practiced, and it took a long time. Obviously the anchor looks only in his twenties? 】

  【Oh, my reply is super smart: You don’t understand, right? Waiting for the firefly, how dare you compete with the bright moon? ! 】

  【I'm super smart: ...】

  Wenzhou Mountain did not expect the anchor to look so good, and pulled Wen Qilian's arm, "Brother, brother. Marry the anchor back home!"

  A pair of eyes widened on the doll's face, looking at Wen Qilian.

  Wen Qilian:……

   "Don't talk nonsense."

   "Oh, how can I talk nonsense. Look at the anchor who is very good-looking and smart and knows a lot, and she can cook good food. I think the two of you are a good match!"

The more Wenzhou Mountain thought about it, the more he felt that the two of them were extremely possible, and he continued to add, "Don’t you also watch the host’s big live broadcast every day? I don’t believe you don’t like the host! And you are in your twenties. You should find a girlfriend. NS!"

  Wen Qilian: I think you just fell in love with those delicacies...

   patted Wenzhoushan’s head, “Kids’ family, leave it alone.”

   "I am an adult this year!"

  Lan Siyu explained the live broadcast for more than two hours. When the live broadcast was finally released, the number of viewers had reached 160 billion.

  Undoubtedly, this live broadcast of Lan Siyu has been on hot search again, and there is more than one.

  #兰似虞主播古文化协会##兰似虞露脸然长像##《将进酒》李白#

  (End of this chapter)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 34K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
333K 11.1K 36
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
298K 20.1K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
2.2M 149K 82
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...