A Hope In The Flame (Female O...

ForteExe021 द्वारा

First my honkai impact fanfiction. All in the stories are non-canon, that is mean nothing will affect to the... अधिक

Summary
Biodata
Vote
Your Desire
Chapter 01.New Flame
Chapter 02. Vision
Chapter 03. Reason
Extra Chapter 1. The Truth
Chapter 04.Adlehyde
Chapter 05.Promise
Chapter 06. Desperate
Extra Chapter 2. True Feeling
Chapter 08.Ruin
Chapter 09.Sorrow
Chapter 10.Despair
Extra Chapter 03.Escape
Chapter 11.Hope
Extra Chapter 04. Break
Chapter 12.Past
Chapter 13.Wandering
Extra Chapter 05.Yandere
Chapter 14.Responbility
Chapter 15.Delusion
Extra Chapter 5. Love Is In The Air
Chapter 16.Step To Humanity
Chapter 17. Herrscher of Sentience
Final Chapter. Last Battle
Alternate Ending.Will Of Fire
Christmas Chapter. A Holy Night
Help... Me T_T
Special Chapter 1.Sick
Special Chapter 2.A Moment For Rest
Special Chapter 3.Devil Inside
Special Chapter 4.Working Day
Special Chapter 5.Kiana's Trouble
Special Chapter 06.Another Test
Special Chapter 07. A Duo
Special Chapter 08.Bloodlust
Special Chapter 09.Lab Incident
Status Update

Chapter 07. Home

971 25 0
ForteExe021 द्वारा

**Nadia's POV**

Me, Kiana, Bronya and Mei-senpai are now on the bridge. We got inform by Miss Himeko that we finally arrive at Adlehyde. Surprisengly, Fu Hua been there few weeks ago.

Kiana : Really? We could ask her for help.

Himeko : Once we are in there, show your permission paper to her. So Fu Hua will give it to the one who seal it.

Mei : Understood.

Bronya : The Bronya looking forward to see Nadia's home.

Nadia : Hmmmm, it ain't much since this place isn't the same like 12 years ago.

Kiana : Gosh... Now I can feel the cold around here *wear her sweater*

Himeko : Because we right below it. Now, let's go down and meet Fu Hua.

We head down to entrance of Adlehyde with teleporter. As we arrive, Fu Hua was waiting for us in the camp.

Fu Hua : Ah, you guys finally here.

Kiana : Yo, Class Monitor. How's it going?

Fu Hua : Doing better. Good news is there's totally no honkai activity for one week.

Himeko : Good to hear it.

Nadia : Found anything around here?

Fu Hua : Yes. We manage to go deeper inside Adlehyde's church. We found some old mechanism around there and strangely... We took a photo of this things.

I see the picture that Fu Hua took and as I look on to it, it's a Ruin Guard that guarding the sacred place from outside.

Nadia : Oh, those are Ruin Guards.

Kiana : You know them?

Nadia : I ever heard about Adlehyde legends that there is one secret area below the church, that only can be access by the knights and priest. The Knights also put some big rumor about Ruin Guard, which was build hundred years ago, to guard the place. This thing will not attack everyone who lives in Adlehyde.

Fu Hua : I see. Anyway, can I see the permission paper that General Himeko ask you to bring it to me?

Mei : Here you go.

Mei gave the permission paper to Fu Hua and she start checking.

Fu Hua : Mmm-hmm. Alright, with this, you can now enter the Adlehyde. Keep your eyes open, we might have to face some honkai or zombies around here.

Kiana : Are you going with us as well, Class Monitor?

Nadia : Hmph. Probably she will go just to keep an eye on you. Cause you might end up doing something stupid.

Kiana : Hey!

Fu Hua and the rest laugh at Kiana being flirted by me.

Kiana : Y-you maybe right... But I'm not that stupid, okay?

Nadia : Alright, Alright. My "princess". Hehe

I start to walk inside the village and they start following me as well. When I look around Adlehyde, the place seems bit burried by bunch of snow. I can't even see some old burn house because of that. But what Miss Theresa said was true. I didn't feel any Honkai energy around here. Guess this place is good enough to be... Rebuild again. I guess. But, no one will never know about this... Since Adlehyde has been erased from the map after 2nd Eruption.

Kiana : Haaaa... Even with sweater, I'm still feeling cold.

Fu Hua : Do you even have enough exercise?

Nadia : She did but I guess, her calories still low.

Kiana : I'm serious right now... Can someone light up a torch around here?

Nadia : Bronya, can you find some wooden plank? Just a few, then put it here. We can lit them up once its gathered.

Bronya : Affirmative.

Mei : Let me help you as well, Bronya-chan.

Bronya : The Bronya would like too.

They went to some other houses to collect some woods, while Miss Himeko still searching around the area with Fu Hua. Leaving me to warm Kiana. I facepalm myself and bit laugh because... Really, Kiana. She should do a lot of exercise. Got no choice, I put my leather jacket on her.

Kiana : Eh?

Nadia : I'm not feeling any cold. Just double it.

Kiana : O-Okay... My, so warm.

Nadia : Stay here, I need to go somewhere.

I left Kiana sitting near the rock, while she waiting for Mei-senpai and Bronya.

**Fu Hua's POV**

Me and Himeko went to the church of Adlehyde, to look around if there's honkai or zombie nearby. Since I arrive here first than the rest of the team, I could help General Himeko to solve the puzzle in the church.

Himeko : Say, Fu Hua... Don't you think this building is old enough to holding a secret inside?

Fu Hua : Well, it is still a mystery even we don't know about it. Nadia-san, she's the only one who knows more about Adlehyde. Since this place is where she was born and rise.

Himeko : Right. Hm? What's this?

General Himeko found a picture of the knights along with the priest on it.

Himeko : Now I can see how handsome Nadia-chan's father is.

Fu Hua : Haha. You become yourself again, General Himeko. Try flip it.

When she flip it, we found a code but it is written with old Germany language.

Fu Hua : Should we tell this to Nadia-san?

Himeko : We could. Let's head back to the camp.

**Timeskip, at the camp**

As we walking near to the camp, I can see Kiana warming herself on campfire, along with Bronya-san and Mei-san. Strange, where's Nadia? Shouldn't be she at the camp?

Fu Hua : Urmmm, where's Nadia-san?

Kiana : Yo, Class Monitor. Well, I don't know where she went. But you could follow from her foot print that she left.

Himeko : Here *she gave me the picture with  code on it to me* it is best you show it to her. I'll keep an eye on the girls.

Fu Hua : Okay. I'll be back soon.

As General Himeko left the code to me and give it to Nadia-san, I start to follow her foot prints. She better not hurt herself because of the enemy. Right... Probably Nadia-san is visiting her old house. After I followed the foot prints, I can see Nadia-san standing and look around her house.

Fu Hua : Ah, you're finally here, Nadia-san.

Nadia : Oh? Class Monitor. What's the matter?

Fu Hua : Nothing. Just want to check up on you.

Nadia : I see. Well, I finally feel like I'm back home.

Fu Hua : Yes, sound about it. I'm surprise, your house still stand after the 2nd Eruption.

Nadia : It was that Herrscher give me a second chance and she end up didn't destroy it. But oh well, the door still broken.

Fu Hua : Want me to help you to fix the door?

Nadia : Sure. It means a lot to me.

**Several minutes later, after fixing the door**

Me and Nadia finally fix the door. It wasn't that hard because we could reuse the material that it has. Fortunately, there's few wooden plank that can be use to repair the door as well.

Fu Hua : All fix.

Nadia : Thanks. Oh? What's that on your pocket?

Fu Hua : Right. General Himeko found this inside the church. When we try to flip the picture, there's a code but writen with old language. Can you figure this out? *I give the picture to Nadia*

As Nadia take it, she start to read the code slowly.

Nadia : Ah, it says "The light shall bring the path. Those who seeking it, they have to prepare and wait on straight pattern". Hmmmmmm... Think I know how this gonna go.

Fu Hua : So?

Nadia : What time is it?

Fu Hua : 10AM

Nadia : Wait until the sun goes right above us, that means 12PM. Do you have Magnifying Glass?

Fu Hua : Yes, there's one at the basecamp.

Nadia : Alright.

*Incoming Message*

Himeko : Nadia-chan, Fu Hua. Do you find any clues?

Nadia : Yes. Miss Himeko and others can go to the church before the time strikes at 12PM. Me and Class Monitor be there in few hours. Oh yeah, can you help us bring some magnifying glass?

Himeko : Alright, you better tell me why do we need that.

Fu Hua : We will.

Himeko : Good. I see you both at church around 11AM. Stay safe

*End of the message*

Nadia : Wanna stay here for a bit before we go? You could enjoy the scene around here.

Fu Hua : Sure. You sure you don't feel any cold? You not wearing your leather jacket.

Nadia : I'll be fine, my pyro power keeps me warm all the time. Beside, Kiana is wearing my leather jacket right?

Fu Hua : Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Nadia : Haha, you're too young to be that old.

Fu Hua : Heh, you got me.

When Nadia sit on the wooden log near the house, she show me her photo. I can see it was her 5th birthday picture with her dad.

Nadia : I will never miss this good moment before...

**Flashback, April 30th 2004 Before 2nd Eruption**
**Nadia's POV**

It is good day that Papa got home early and celebrate my birthday. Our house can hold the cold when the blizzard come at the night. I'm sitting near the fireplace, watching the fire... Like it giving me a nice warm dance. While papa is busy on the kitchen, I can at least waiting and roast some marshmallow. So chewy, warm and delicious to eat.

Strife : Nadia, can you come here?

Nadia (kid) : Coming!

I get up and run to the kitchen. When I enter the kitchen, papa stand next to dining table with birthday cake. Because I can't hold my excitement, I jump and hug papa.

Nadia (kid) : Papa is the best!

Strife : Ahahahahaha. I know what I do to celebrate my beloving daughter. Papa know you love vanilla cake. So papa made one just for you. Happy birthday, my honorary knigt, Nadia Adalrich *he kneel and bow down like a knight to me*

Nadia (kid) : *giggle*  Thank you so much, papa!

Strife : Let us wash our hand, take a knife and cut it. Then we can dig in.

Nadia (Kid) : Okie. Oh before that *I show papa our old camera* How about we take a photo before we enjoying it?

Strife : Good idea.

I put the camera on the table and have 5 seconds timer before it take the picture.

**Flashback ends as well the Chapter 07. Next chapter, it will have good action. Enjoy :)**

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.5K 19 12
A retelling of Chapter 14 from the main storyline of Honkai Impact 3rd in my own words from my imagination. Disclaimer: I do not own Honkai Impact 3r...
101K 1.2K 113
A crossover story where me and the Valkyries from Honkai Impact 3rd go to the world of Genshin Impact for an Isekai adventure journey. Other crossove...
4.6K 53 14
A retelling of Chapter 15 from Honkai Impact 3rd Disclaimer: I do not own Honkai Impact 3rd.
63.9K 1.8K 25
Your Y/N L/N, a normal guy living a normal life, a former shut-in neat, you with your younger brother live in your decent apartment living a decent l...