YOUNG GOD | RHYSAND [ON HOLD]

De fanfic-central13

Everyone in Prythain wanted freedom from the Hybern's commander, Amarantha. Aadya Solace was not of the Fae... Mais

foreword
🌹AADYA SOLACE🌹
BOOK ONE
Prologue
1.01 | THE BEGINNING
1.02 | NEVER-ENDING DINNER
1.03 | DECEIVING TACTICS
1.04 | BLOOD, BATHS AND FURY
1.05 | THE SURIEL
1.06 | The Wrath Demons
1.07 | TICK-TOCK ; IT'S CALANMAI
1.08 | BROKEN WILLS AND WINGS
1.09 | THE LAST DAY IN SPRING
1.10 | HUMANS NEVER LEARN ; DO THEY?
1.11 | THE PUNISHMENT
1.12 | THE BARGAIN
1.13 | BETTER LEFT UNSAID
1.14 | THE FINAL TASK
Epilogue 1 | HEL IS MY HOME
🔥QUEEN OF HEL🔥
BOOK TWO
2.01 | COME BACK TO ME
2.02 | REUNIONS
2.03 | ANGER ISSUES
2.04 | WARS NEVER REALLY END
2.05 | WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE DOING
2.06 | LAST DAY OF THE WEEK
2.07 | EVERYTHING WAS MY FAULT
2.08 | FIVE STAGES OF GRIEF
2.09 | WHO IS IN CONTROL?
2.10 | A SELFISH BIRTHDAY

1.15 | THE END OF A SOUL

2.7K 124 15
De fanfic-central13

Through the crowd's silence, Tamlin's cry pierced like a sharp ended trident does into a fish, breaking his bone. For a sickening moment, when his blood rushed into Feyre's hand, she thought the ash dagger would go clean through him.

But then there was a faint thud-- and a stinging reverberation in my hand as the dagger struck something hard and unyielding. Tamlin lurched forward, his face going pale, and Feyre yanked the dagger from his chest.

It's tip had been nicked, turned inward on itself.

Aadya was the first one to get out of the shock as she ran to Tamlin who was clutching. Too slowly-- he was healing too slowly. The mask didn't fall off. Aadya kneeled before Tamlin, masking him from Amarantha as she started to heal his wound as fast as she could.

The faeries murmured to one another.  As Amarantha stood up from the throne, to watch Tamlin clung on to Aadya.

"She won," someone in the crowd said. "Free them," another echoed.

But Amarantha's face blanched, her features contorting as she realised the depth of the situation. "I'll free them whenever I see fit. Feyre didn't specify when I had to free them--just that I had to. At some point. Perhaps when you're dead," she finished with a hateful smile. "You assumed that when I said instantaneous freedom regarding the riddle, it applied to the trails, too, didn't you? Foolish, stupid human."

Feyre stepped back near Aadya, as Amarantha descended from her dias. Her fingers curled into claws-- Jurian's eye was going wild within the ring, his pupil dilating and shrinking. "And you," she hissed at Feyre. "You." Her teeth gleamed--turning sharp. "I'm going to make you pay for your insolence," Amarantha snarled.

But before her or her magic could reach Feyre, Aadya was in front of Feyre and Amarantha came to a stop upon hearing her voice through madness.

"What about me?"

Aadya's voice echoed through the halls. A moment of real fear entered Amarantha's eyes, but she held her ground and stared back at Aadya's dark grey ones. The Hybern's commander, cocked her head in a mocking manner, "what about you?"

"You know what day it is tomorrow," Aadya snapped, "I can't stay here." Amarantha let out a screeching laugh as she faced Aadya with a mischievous smile. "Why not? I though you were having fun with Rhysand here."

Aadya for once didn't take the bait, and give her the response that she wanted. Instead she moved from her place, as she circled Amarantha, like a predator observing it's prey. If Amarantha was terrified, she didn't show it.

"I'll make you a deal," Aadya began. "You remember what you made me do to release me from your King's clutches right?" Aadya stopped in front of her. "I'll give you the same option, A duel. If you win, everything remains the same. But if I win. . ." Aadya's smile turned sinister. "Me and All the High Lords, are released from the curse. Instantaneously. And you go back to Hybern."

Aadya could see Amarantha contemplating the deal, but for her plan to work she had to say no. Amarantha knew it was a fool's bargain. Even without her powers, Aadya had an advantage, with her ages of practice, so she did the one thing Aadya wanted her to do. "Believe it or not Aadya, I was your friend once, and I do know you. You will never let me leave Prythain alive. So, I will accept my if my death comes by your hands, it will be my honour. But I do need to do something," her eyes turned towards Feyre, "before my death."

Aadya pretended to consider for a moment, as she turned to Feyre, who was clinging on to Tamlin. Aadya turned back to Amarantha, "Ok. But you release all the High Lords curse first, you don't have to do mine, because that will be unfair. And then," Aadya walked to Feyre and pulled her by her arm roughly, "as soon as the curse is broken, I will hold back anyone who dares to oppose, while you," she pointed to Amarantha, "kill her."

When a gasp from Feyre tore through the hall, Aadya knew Amarantha would accept the deal. And she did. Amarantha began chanting as all the High Lords fell to their knees, just like fifty years ago, but now Aadya was standing. And when the chanting came to an end, all the High Lords eyes were glistening with tears, and the members of the Spring Court removed their masks with a cheer.

Before Tamlin could embrace Feyre, Amarantha's magic has travelled through the room and a loud crack was heard as her spine cracked.

♚✭♛

Tamlin's face was masked with a fury and it was not towards Amarantha, but the one who bargained, his lover to death. He stood up with a cold face, his hands washed in Feyre's blood as he turned to Aadya. Aadya had somehow managed to stand near Rhysand who's eyes were glazed.

Amarantha let out a hideous laugh at Tamlin's face before turning to Aadya. "I accepted your deal, but before our duel. You might have to face an High Lord of Prythain, oh without your powers." Amarantha laughed again.

"You," Tamlin growled as he advanced  with his sword out, towards Aadya who had her eyes closed. Everyone in the throne room, including Feyre, who by some miracle, was watching through Rhysand's eyes thought that Aadya was accepting her death.

Suddenly Tamlin was pushed to the end of the throne room, near the dias, as everyone let out a shocked gasp, including Amarantha. With a wave of her hands Aadya had pushed back a High Lord, like he was nothing. Amarantha's face blanched at the realisation, as Aadya gave her a smirk. Aadya had her magic.

"H-how?" Amarantha stuttered as she backed away from Aadya, in shock. Aadya didn't answer her as she moved to where Tamlin was trying to get up. She stood above him, and watched him with a stoic face. Tamlin knew this was his punishment, for all the things he had done during Aadya had been in Spring Court. Aadya crouched before him as she gripped his jaw and tilted it to meet her face.

"You remember how many creatures, you killed in the Spring Court, because you were too cowardly to stand up to Amarantha," she whispered only for the two of them to hear, the grip on the jaw tightened. "They were my people. I should kill you for that." Aadya stood up and released his face. "But I won't. Consider this the final mercy you will receive from me." Aadya's hand hovered over him as Tamlin fell into a deep sleep and his body fell limp to the ground.

Aadya turned to Amarantha who was ready to winnow out. "Ah! That won't work." Aadya tsked at her, as she walked forward. Amarantha fell as she tried to walk backwards and then crawled away from Aadya. "You need me!" Amarantha yelled, which caused Aadya to stop in her step.

Amarantha let out a breath and pushed on her arms and sat up. "You can't kill me," she gloated. "You still need me to break the curse I placed on you." Aadya gave her a long look and crouched in front of her with a sigh, like a disappointed parent does with a child.

"Tell me this Amarantha," Aadya began. "Do you remember when you killed a Fae in Hybern, and when I asked you why did he try to kill you,do you remember what you said to me?" Amarantha's face lost it's smug look as she remembered what the woman in front of her was talking about.

"You said," Aadya stood up and waited for Amarantha to continue her sentence, " 'Whenever I place a curse on someone, all they to do is, attain a part of me, that only comes when I die. It will help them break the curse by themselves.' "

Aadya gave her a sweet smile, "A part of you, that only comes when you die," Aadya mused, "At first I thought it might be your blood or a part of your body. But a few weeks ago I realised what you where talking about." Aadya raised her right arm to the side, and everyone gasped when the entire arm caught on fire. "All I need is your Ash."

Amarantha started to run, but the fire caught on her red gown and swiftly reached her skin. Everyone in the throne room, watched as the queen that ruled them for half a century, burn at the hands of another. Amarantha's screams started subduing and it went off, as the ashes remained. Aadya let out a sigh, filled with relief as she snapped her fingers and the ashes vanished.

Aadya turned towards Tamlin who had woken up and was holding Feyre's limp body in his arms, as the High Lords of Prythain surrounded him. But Aadya turned her focus to one particular High Lord. She stared into Rhysand's eyes and gave a small smile not to him, but to Feyre who was watching everything through Rhysand's eyes. The smile which said, everything will be alright.

"It's time, for all of you to honour your promise." Aadya said.

Helion caught Aadya's eyes, and gave her a nod. All the High Lords followed the actions. Aadya ignored Tamlin's curious eyes as she turned towards the High Lord of Autumn.

The High Lord of Autumn approached  Feyre's limp body and opened his fingers and tipped it over. A glittering spark fell on Feyre. It flared and vanished as it touched Feyre's chest.

The High Lord of the Summer Court and the High Lord of the Winter Court, followed the same actions, and dropped the glittering kernels upon Feyre, and gave Aadya a nod.

The High Lord of the Dawn Court, dropped the glittering kernel on Feyre. Then, the High Lord of the Day Court, went straight for Aadya and clasped her shoulders and gave her a small smile, and walked to Feyre and dropped the kernel on her.

Rhysand stepped forward, bringing Feyre's conscience along with him. He didn't look at her body though, his eyes stayed on Aadya as he too dropped the kernel on her, with his eyes stuck on Aadya, like he was seeing her in a new light, for the first time.

Finally Tamlin, looked at Aadya who gave him a smug smirk, to which he returned it with a grateful smile and a bow, as he brushed aside Feyre's hair, and dropped his kernel to her heart.

But nothing happened.

Aadya had an indifferent face as she stepped forward and knelt near Feyre.  She first took Feyre's palm and sliced it, and did the same on her own and connected both the palms, that was dripping of blood. The chanting began  in a language that none of the High Lord knew. Aadya opened her eyes and it glowed. It glowed just like the kernels that each of the High Lords dropped inside Feyre, her pupils turned back to its grey and Aadya let go of Feyre's palm.

The crowd was stilled to silence. Everyone's eyes drifted between Aadya and Feyre's body. The stiff silence was broken by the sudden gasp that tore through, Feyre's now Fae body.

♚✭♛

Aadya didn't stay with everyone as Feyre woke up. She headed to the one place that she knew would give her the peace she needed. So now she sat under the stars on top of the mountain with a far off look on her face.

A pair of footsteps reached her ears, and she allowed herself a small smile at his words. "You won't die if you jump from there, you know." Rhysand's voice echoed through the night. She turned to see him walking towards her with a small smile on his face.

Rhysand took in his surroundings, as he walked towards Aadya. In the far corner, a pentagram star surrounded by candles at each end of the star was neatly arranged. Nearby that a liquor bottle was smashed to the ground, with glass shattered everywhere. His forehead scrunched in confusion, but he didn't question it, as he sat beside Aadya. The silence was ultimately broken by Aadya.

"You know," she began. "In the course of my never ending, long life I made a total of three friends. Two of I had to leave behind and remaining one was the one I killed yesterday." Her voice was bitter, as Rhysand turned towards her in concern. Her eyes had tears, but it didn't fall as she talked. "And now. . ." She let out a scoff, "I have to return home. And the person I sacrificed my entire life for might not even be alive. All because it took me fifty years, to kill the person I thought was my friend."

Aadya's voice cracked at the end as she turned to Rhysand, who watched her with a sad face. "Why does everyone have to die on me, Rhys?" The tears now fell freely, but she didn't wipe them off. She needed someone to say it will be alright, even if it was a lie. But Rhysand didn't. He turned from her as he watched the distance in the North, towards his Court.

Aadya wiped her tears, as she turned away from Rhysand. She felt foolish. Why would anyone offer her any kindness? They had just watched her, burn someone without batting an eye. She was a monster. A Killer. Maybe she did deseve others turning their backs on her. She dusted of her clothes as she stood up and walked to the corner. Aadya didn't want it look at Rhysand's face and see the disgust he had for her. After all she did condemn the entire Prythain to be ruled under a madwoman, because she wasn't strong enough to kill her soon.

Rhysand never hated himself more than he did at that moment. But he couldn't bring himself to offer her comfort, or wipe her tears as she cried to him. Fifty years. Fifty years of time in which he could have lived in his Court with his family. Fifty years, that he didn't have to spend whoring with the woman who cursed them.

He turned around and watched as Aadya took the chalice that was filled with Amarantha's ash and cut her palm, in the same place that she did to revive Feyre. He watched as the blood dripped into the chalice mixing with the ash. Before he could open his mouth to apologise, he has met with Aadya's cold grey eyes, which was the darkest shade of grey. Her voice was as icy as the wind that surrounded them.

"If it is not to much to ask, convey my goodbye to Feyre. And don't forget your promise to protect Feyre." Her voice turned slightly softer, "Just like I won't forget my promise to you. Good bye, Rhysand."

Rhysand tried to yell for her to stop. For her to stay and not leave him. But within a moment the flames in the candles raised, as the cold wind fastened. The only sound that remained was the chalice's as it clattered to the ground, where Aadya stood. Rhysand fell to his knees as tears fell from his violet eyes.

Aadya solace. A killer. A warrior. A survivor. A savior of Prythain. Gone into the night.

-The end of book one-

♚✭♛

Vote. Comment. Share. ❣️

Finally done with book one.🎉🎉
Can't wait to write the next one!!!🤩

Appreciate all the reads and readers.💗

SO FUCKING GRATEFUL!!!❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

126K 3.7K 53
A year has passed since Seren Marzena returned to the Night Court with her mate, Azriel. Their time of rest is coming to an end. Plans long kept sile...
1.1K 33 9
A Court of Heirs and Heiresses takes place 50 years after a Court of Silver Flames Nyx makes an Oath to the Night Court but he realizes s...
107K 3.1K 31
This takes place after ACOWAR (Characters belong to Sarah J Maas) Azriel x OC ----‐--------------------------------------------------- Prythian is in...
48.3K 1.3K 16
*******SPOILERS****** Takes place after ACOWAR The war with Hybern has ended and the world of Prythian has finally calmed and found peace. The Night...