My mother married a Capo

By ElaheKarami

Alison Harris is a normal 17-year-old girl, living her normal life with her mother. That is when her mother s... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Important A/N
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Bonus Chapter: Mason and Bella's first date
A/N
Sequel

Epilogue

22.6K 543 127
By ElaheKarami

Alison brushed her hair and put her brush on her vanity. Her eyes caught the glimpse of the ring on her right hand's ring finger and grinned widely at the sight of the simple gold band. She stood up and walked out of her room but stopped as she opened the door and heard the sound of Bella's crying and Mason's voice coming from the stairs.

She saw Xander and Hunter peeking from their rooms looking curious as well. They glanced at each other and then walked to the stairs only to hardly hold back their laughter at the sight in front of them.

There, just a few steps down had sat a very pregnant Bella crying her eyes out, while a frustrated Mason had sat in front of her trying in vain to calm down his wife. Mason was in his suit ready to go to work but he looked to be stuck at home because of Bella. He had become super protective around her and was acting like she had been made of glass. Bella was now eight months pregnant and four months ago, they found out that she was carrying twins, a girl, and a boy. She had become so sensitive and was on bed rest most of the time, because of her weak body.

"Bella, love, just tell me what's wrong so I fix it. Don't cry, please. I can't bear your tears." pleaded Mason and kissed her hands. 

"I look like a whale." cried Bella. "I can't see stairs while going down."

"You look beautiful and I will order to move our room downstairs somewhere so you don't have to go up and down the stairs." said Mason.

"Noooo," wailed Bella. "I love our room and the nursery is right beside our room."

The three teenagers couldn't contain themselves anymore and they burst out laughing at the funny conversation. Bella and Mason looked at them shocked and Bella began to cry harder. Mason pulled out his gun and aimed it at them who raised their hands in surrender. "Get out of my sight or I will shoot you." he said pissed.

"Easy, man." said Xander trying to control his laughter. "I should say you are one great husband and father. But where is your ring?"

Bella's head shot up at hearing that and she looked at Mason's left hand only to see no ring. Mason looked at his hand as well shocked. "Shit." he said. "I just took it off for a second and forget it on the vanity."

"You don't love me anymore." said Bella and began to cry harder.

Mason hugged Bella and gave Xander who was laughing his ass off a hard and cold death glare that caused Xander to take a few steps back. "Xander, I will kill you." growled Mason through gritted teeth.

Yes. Bella and Mason were officially married now. Alison could easily remember the day of their wedding.

Alison walked into the bridal room. She was in short sleeve long figure-fitting white dress of bridesmaid. Her hair had been brushed beautifully and front strands of it had been pulled back and styled using flowers.

She saw Eva hugging a crying Bella in her arms rubbing her back. Kate was there as well. She was in a bridesmaid dress and her golden hair had been pulled into a bun styled by flowers.

"What's wrong?" asked Alison and frowned. "Why is she crying? It's getting late. Everyone is here."

"It's fine," said Eva. "She is just nervous and being pregnant is not helping her."

"What if he regrets marrying me soon?" said Bella and pulled away. Her makeup artist wouldn't be happy with her ruined makeup. "I'm nothing but a sick woman who should be on bed rest every day. He will be tired of me after a few weeks."

"Bella , you are not sick. You are only three months pregnant and had gone to the brink of death recently." said Kate softly and put a hand on Bella's shoulder. "Mason loves you so much. I know him for four years and I have never seen him like any girl even a bit. You are the first and I'm sure the last."

Just then the door burst open again and a very annoyed Ashley walked in and closed the door. She was in a bridesmaid dress as well and her short hair had been styled with flowers too. She looked at Alison. "Does this idiot brother of yours is always annoying like this?" she asked and threw her arms in the air. "If he continues to stare and bump into me I will punch him myself if Ed and Logan spare him."

"Umm, which one?" asked Alison confused.

"That idiot Damien." said Ashley. 

"Give the poor boy a bit of right." said Eva with a smile. "You look gorgeous, dear. I think every boy stares at you today."

"Exactly." huffed Ashley. "And he is stuck by my side, growling and barking at any male species that dares to walk past me. I won't wonder if next time he grows canines and turn into a werewolf."

Kate, Eva, and Alison giggled and Ashley pouted and glared at them. "it's not funny," she said. "And by the way, the groom is going crazy out there. Richard and Ben have hardly kept him from coming into the room."

"God, I can't." said Bella and hid her face in her hands. 

Eva rolled her eyes. "Okay, so I'm going to tell Albert to cancel the wedding." she said purposefully and tried to walk to the door but Bella quickly grabbed her arm and stopped her. "NO!" she cried. "I want to marry him."

"So stop crying." said Eva. "It's getting late, everyone is ready."

The door opened and this time the makeup artist walked in and sighed as she saw Bella in that state. "You ruined your makeup." she grumbled and walked to her tools to fix Bell's makeup again. "I won't do it again. So stop crying."

Bella's face become emotionless in less than a second and she glared at the woman coldly. "You will do it as many times as needed. You are getting paid for it." she said coldly. "Do you know who my husband is? Do you want me to call him? Believe me, he won't be thrilled about what he will hear."

The woman gulped fearfully. "No, No, I'm sorry, ma'am." she said and faked a smile. "You are right. Please don't be angry."

"God! she had become savage." whispered Alison quietly with raised eyebrows so only Kate and Ashley could hear.

Kate tilted her head toward Alison. "Mason's attitude has surely rubbed on her face." she said and Alison nodded.

So after 20 minutes, Bella was finally ready and it was time. Alison who was the maid of honor walked on the aisle toward the altar holding the hands of two little girls with flower crowns on their heads. Everyone was watching her as the sound of the big piano of the church filled the giant hall. She felt the intense eyes of Alex fixed on herself and looked around and smiled when she saw him sitting next to his parents, staring at her with his eyes darker than usual. She blushed under his gaze and looked forward seeing Mason standing at the altar in a black suit with Ben, Rich, Damien, Xander, and Hunter behind him. Damien's eyes were locked on Ashley who was standing on the other side of the altar next to Kate blushing like crazy.

Mason looked nervous. His frantic eyes searched Alison's face who nodded in reassurance and chuckled when he sighed in relief. Alison stood next to Kate and Ashley, and now everyone was waiting for the bride to come in.

They didn't wait long until the door opened and Mason's breath hitched in his throat as Bella walked in the aisle. Her arm was linked with Albert. Her white dress was flowing down freely from right under the chest to hide her visible bump. The chest and sleeves were covered in lace and a veil had covered her beautiful face.

Eva and Marisa were crying. Soon Albert and Bella were standing at the alter. Albert put Bella's right hand in Mason's and then took his seat beside Eva.

All the time that the groom and bride were saying their vows, Alison could feel Alex's burning eyes on her, giving her a feeling of being exposed. He was extremely silent in the past few days when they were together and mostly would stare at her. His actions were making Alison nervous.

"And I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." said the father and the sound of cheers brought Alison out of her trance. She looked back at the couple and saw them eagerly and passionately kissing each other.

The reception was going to be held somewhere else so when the couple finally pulled away and walked to the doors, everyone followed them. Alison walked down the altar and walked to Alex. His eyes that were glued to her, went up and down her body and once again got fixed on her eyes.

His arm automatically snaked around Alison's waist and pulled her to his chest to plant a kiss on her lips. "You don't know what you are doing to me right now, Alison Harris." he whispered huskily next to her ear which sent shivers down her spine. "I really want to be alone with you right now, but unfortunately we should leave with others and tolerate a few other hours. But don't you think you can get away with teasing me."

He then grabbed her hand and dragged her outside and toward his car. All the time through the reception, Alex had an arm around Alison's waist and used every moment he could find to kiss her.

After the bride and groom's solo dance, other couples join them and the dance floor began to get filled with people dancing slowly with the song.

"May I have this dance, my lady?" asked Alex softly and offered Alison his hand.

Alison smiled warmly at him and gently put her hand in his and let him take her into the dance floor where they began to dance with the soft and slow music.

Alison looked around. Mason and Bella were dancing and talking quietly between each other with beautiful smiles on their lips and their foreheads pressed together. Eva and Albert were dancing beside them. Mark and Juliet were one of the other couples dancing there.

Rich and kate were dancing as well. Their eyes were locked to each other and they seemed to be in their own world.

Alison's eyes grow wide when she saw Ashley in Damien's arms, dancing slowly. He was whispering something in her ear and she was blushing but with a smile on her face. Ed and Logan were glaring from time to time at the new couple as they were dancing with two girls too,

Ben had vanished half an hour ago with a girl. Xander and Hunter were sitting in a corner drinking and talking. Everyone looked so peaceful and happy.

Alison felt a hand under her chin and her head was turned to face Alex. "Eyes fix on me, beautiful." he said a little bit pissed at the lack of attention to him.

Alison smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder and let him sway her with the music. She felt so safe and warm in his arms. No worries could get to her there as he repeatedly kissed her head and temple.

Alex kissed her ear lightly. "Come with me." he whispered and then began to drag Alison out of the hall and into the garden behind the building. The garden was so beautiful. Tall trees had stood proudly between the carpet of perfectly trimmed grass and large bushes of roses had surrounded the green areas. Few benches had been placed in the cobblestone road pavement that went through the garden.

Alex and Alison walked silently until they reached a part of the road and Alison gasped. The rose bushes had been pulled up and had created a tunnel on the road. Small red flowers were shining under the light of the park lanterns.

Alex pulled Alison under the roof of the flowers and stood and watched satisfied at the surprised Alison. "Alex!" his name rolled out of her tongue like honey as her eyes observed the beautiful scenery. "It's so beautiful."

"Not more than what I'm looking at right now." whispered Alex and Alison looked up only to see him staring down at her. He pulled her close to his body and leaned down to kiss her lips briefly. "You look gorgeous tonight." he said softly.

"Thanks." whispered Alison and blushed a bit.

"Alison!" said Alex and Alison looked up at him. He was looking at her a bit nervous. "I know that It's too soon for us to think about marriage as well. I don't think you are ready for it yet. But I don't want to lose you. I want everyone in this world to know you are mine. So, I bought you this."

He said and pulled out a black box from his pocket and opened it in front of Alison's wide eyes. There, inside of the black velvet box, a simple gold band had sat. Alex took the ring and put the box in his pocket. "It's a promise ring. Our initials have been engraved into it." said Alex and keep the ring so Alison could see a small A&A engraved in the inside of the ring.

He grabbed Alison's right hand and slid the ring in her ring finger. "May this be a sign that you belong to me and only me." he said and Alison looked at him with tears in her eyes. He wiped a tear that rolled down her eye with his thumb and kissed her forehead. "I'm so obsessed with you, Alison. I'm so sorry, but I'm so possessive over something that is mine. I love you so much, Al. I don't want to lose you. When the time comes and you are ready, I'm gonna ask you to marry me."

Alison couldn't say anything to express how she was feeling right then. Her heart was exploding with love and joy. She stood on her tiptoes and connected their lips into a passionate and warm kiss. Alex quickly pulled her closer and locked his arms behind her waist and deepened the kiss.

"I love you too, Alex." said Alison and caressed his cheek. "Maybe you don't have to wait for long. Maybe."

Now, four months had passed since the wedding. The West family invited the Kings to their mansion a month after the wedding and they officially celebrated Alex and Alison's engagement. They decided that the wedding should be two years later until Alison turn 20 and she was ready for the marriage.

Ashley and Damien were now dating as well. It took two whole months for Damien to finally be able to have Ashley's consent to be his girlfriend and he had kissed her for good ten minutes until he had gotten satisfied. 

It was late that night when another beautiful event happened for the King family. Alison, Bella, and Hunter were watching a movie in the living room. The little twins have slept on Alison's lap peacefully and she was running her hands through their hair. 

"Hunter!" called Bella suddenly and Alison and Hunter looked at her questioningly only to see her sitting at the edge of her seat and with a hand on her belly. Her eyes were a bit scared and her breathing was uneven. "Can you go and fetch Mason, Please?"

Hunter was alert in a second and jumped on his feet. "Bella, are you fine?" he asked and put a hand on Bella's shoulder.

"Just go, now." said Bella a bit urgently and Hunter ran out of the room. 

Alison quickly put the twins on the sofa and rushed to her sister who's face was scrunched from pain and she clutched the arm seats tightly. "Bella, what's wrong? You have pain?" asked Alison panicked.

"Alison, it's too soon." said Bella scared and let out a muffled scream as another jolt of pain hit her.

Alison was trembling from stress as she rubbed her sister's back trying to comfort her. "Everything's going to be fine, Bella." said Alison. "Just take deep breaths."

Just then, Mason rushed in looking panicked and scared, followed by the rest of the family. He knelt in front of Bella and took her hands. "Love, what is it?" he asked worriedly.

"Mason, I think we should go to the hospital. NOW," she cried in pain and the twins jumped from their sleep and looked at her in a daze while Mason paled visibly and just stared at Bella as she squeezed his hands tightly.

Eva rushed to Bella and shook Mason. "Mason, we should take her to hospital." she said calmly and then looked up. "Someone please go to the nursery and grab the bag we had put in the wardrobe."

"I will." said Xander and rushed outside. He looked pale too just like every other man in the room.

"Ben, bring cars." ordered Albert. "Rich, call the hospital and tell them that it's time. My grandchildren are coming." he said and his eyes shone brightly.

"MASON." yelled Eva that effectively brought Mason out of his trance.

"Okay, okay, we should leave." said Mason and gently helped Bella to stand. "Just keep breathing, Bella. In and out." 

"Mum, It's too soon." said Bella scared.

"It's alright, honey." said Eva both professionally and reassuringly. "You are a doctor. You should know it's normal, especially when you are pregnant with twins or triplets." 

So the new additions of the King family came to this world at 5 in the morning, after six agonizing hours for their parents.

A nurse came out and called the other members of the family who were half-sleep in each other's arms or shoulders.

They all walked in and saw Mason sitting on a bed next to an exhausted but happy-looking Bella, each holding a blanket. 

"Oh my god." gushed Eva and put a hand on her mouth as tears of happiness rolled down her face.

"Come closer." said Bella quietly not wanting to wake up her babies. "They are so beautiful."

Alison was the first to rush to the bed followed by little twins and Hunter and then the others.

"Ahhhhhhh," gushed Alison while lightly touching the small baby girl's fist in Bella's arms. "They are so tiny. I can't believe it. I'm an aunt now. "

"Hey, little guy." said Hunter and touched the cheek of the baby boy in Mason's arms. "I'm uncle Hunter. The best among the others. Never forget this."

"Shut up, Hunter." scolded Xander and Damien hit the back of Hunter's head. "Everyone knows that uncle Xander and Damien will be the best."

"Can I hold one of them, please?" said Eva and gently took the baby from Bella's hands and cooed at the little bundle of joy with Albert beside her who had a huge grin on his face.

"What're their names?" asked James.

"We decided to name them Sharon and Shawn." answered Mason and then looked at Ben who had stood next to Rich and his eyes were teary. "And Ben, Bella, and I have decided that you should be their godfather. If you accept of course."

"Of course." answered Ben with a shaky voice, but suddenly the giant man hugged Rich tightly and began to cry hard. "It's my pleasure."

Everyone began to laugh. Alison looked around her. Her heart was happy and content. Almost a year had passed since the day her mother told her about her marriage. A year since the day she was so nervous about living with her new family. A year since the day she was asking herself will they ever accept me as their own? So many things had happened. Good and bad. They had fought, with each other and with their enemy and time brought them closer together. They went to the verge of dying but at last, they were all here laughing with their hearts at peace, victorious this time. Good or bad, criminal or not. They were only one thing:

A true family, who had each other's back and would stick together forever. 

------------------------------------------------

A/N: Guys please read the next part that's a author note too :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.6K 81
Alicia has been abused by her mom and step-dad for the past 2 and a half years, plus she has also been bullied for the past 2 and a half years. What...
54.6K 902 42
'Who do you belong to?' he asked as he breathed down on my neck. He had me pinned to the wall. I watched him as his hand slowly moved from above me t...
147 3 31
THE BAD BOY Before I met Gianna, I'd thought I was living life to the fullest, wild and carefree. Now that I had her in my life I understood what it...
56.3K 2.1K 31
Ten years. It's been ten years since the boys have been held up in prison cells for accounts such as murder, drug possession and robbery. Four years...