LOVE PLAYLIST

By Myhappyending95

"Love Playlist" is a collection of twentyseven stories and six photo edits, made by different writers and pho... More

DISCLAIMER
LOVE PLAYLIST
NOTES
The Race Of Their Lives (Hsienhui1978)
My Heart Goes (LoveCanoLove)
Second Chance (LunaYPina)
Reason (zarysun)
I Like Me Better When I'm With You (Rosie_520DiYue)
Serendipity (TheyCallMeCathy)
One Step Back (justmeiseng)
Say You Do (thumbekil)
Closer (ChaosAPPZ)
I Like You Just The Way You Are (Jeeya_Angel)
Kissing Chemistry (G0ldCharm)
War With Heaven (lunarilee)
Once Lost (amanyeeeka)
Undying (fluffysugarsock)
And It All Began, When I Met You (Ms.Beng)
Two Thirty am (Rjoyieee)
Rules Were Meant To Be Broken (ella-holland98 & marie-holland97)
Silver Stranger (katana_j)
Body And Soul (GermanaSaLes9)
Wish You Were Here (yueyuedidi)
Once Upon A Time: The Midnight Princess (toniclomera)
London Dreaming (DreamscapeAndMindset)
First Christmas (That I Loved You) (Zazounette86)
The One I Love Is You (Meggyhashope)
Senbazuru (Chya26)
18 (ddyy_f4_artclub)
Ride Home (shinexyne)
War With Heaven (woxihuandiyue)
Let's Fall In Love For The Night (mrsLittleDreamy)
Made For Loving You (JVH624)
You're The Cure My Love (pai_rach)
My Little LeBron (Myhappyending95)

My Whole Life Will Be Spent In One Love (weinnahauyeung0056)

883 32 123
By Myhappyending95

Story by: weinnahauyeung0056

Author of:

"Dyshen/caisi short stories, drabbles, shorts or whuteva" ,

"The snow angel's tragedy-A one- shot meteor garden fanfic" ,

"Die for love: the last romance of the Ming Dynasty"

Title of the story: "My Whole Life Will Be Spent In One Love"

Song: "One Love '" by The Carpenters (Coverd by Regine Velasquez-Alcasid)

WARNING!
MATURE CONTENT!
18+

~*One Love*~

By: The Carpenters(Covered By: Regine Velasquez-Alcasid From The Album R2K)

STANZA 1:

One love in my young life

Took me somewhere I had never been

And I want to live again, breathe again

In the shelter of his brightly woven love song

So long I have wanted love to be

Sitting just this near to me

Now my waiting heart is free

CHORUS:

Few are the choices we are given

The sands of time pass quickly by

One dream of my young life

Now stands holding out his hand to me

Now I can't help but believe that my whole life will be

Spent in one love

FINAL CHORUS:

Few are the choices we are given

The sands of time pass quickly by

One dream of my young life

Now stands holding out his hand to me

Now I can't help but believe that my whole life will be

Spent in one love

Spent in one love

Spent in one love

YUE-YUE'S P.O.V:

I woke up early for this special day.

As i look at myself in the mirror after taking a bath and drying my hair and putting on my skincare, before i put on my makeup and finery as i wait for my girls to come over and help me, i could see my white two wedding dresses and on the mannequins and my red Hanfu that i will be using for the reception that was sewn by my mom, grandmother and aunts and older female cousins and another red Cheongsam(Qipao)that i will be using for the photoshoot that was sewn by a famous couturier in Shanghai, and on the other table is where my jewelries from my necklaces, bracelets and bangles, flower crown tiara headband-type headpiece that were encrusted with white diamonds which i shall be wearing on the main ceremony. It was simple but elegant. My Chinese wedding tiara that i will be using for the ceremony which has encrusted vermillion golden red crystals and yellow crystals is beautiful, but it is a bit heavy. One of my bracelets that i will be using, one is from my mom when she wore it during her wedding day(Mom always tells me that her wedding day to my dad was the happiest day of her life and she keeps on telling the story of her wedding non-stop ever since i got engaged)which was given to her by my maternal grandmother which she also wore when she married my late maternal grandfather which was "Something Old". The neckpiece is beautiful and so are the earrings. It was a gift from both my parents. It was supposed to be a graduation gift, but they seemed to have forgotten to give it to me since it was hidden in their closet safe and it slipped their mind for a long time until they were rummaging the closet to look for something until my Mom found it and showed it to my Dad. The necklace was a sapphire blue drop necklace with gold on it and a diamond chain. The earrings are a gold dangling earring with a diamond and a dangling gold crescent moon. It was so beautiful and i appreciated it so much. So i already had the goods that were called "Something Old" and "Something Blue". My friends, Ning and Zi-Wei, since they got married a few years ago before me gave me something they wore during their wedding which was a hair clip-comb used by Zi-Wei during her wedding that Ning gave to her which what they called in Western weddings, "Something Borrowed". The Wang family, speaking of something called "Something New", have given me four golden bangles, one was thick and the other one was thin. The thick one has "Double Happiness" symbol and a phoenix and dragon and other lucky symbols and they have also given me a thick pure authentic jade bracelet bangle with yellow and violet rhinestones shaped like the yin and yang symbol(violet on top and yellow below)in the middle and phoenix carved on the left and dragon on the right and they are small diamonds with 24 karat gold encrusted on the carved phoenix and dragon which i will use on my white wedding dress and and a round gold pendant carved with a phoenix and dragon at the center and a golden pig necklace which i shall be wearing on my Chinese wedding dress for both the photoshoot and the tea ceremony. And also the one i shall be wearing for my arm piece is the Pandora charm bracelet that Dy-Di has given to me as one of my gifts during our engagement besides my moonstone engagement ring with three small diamonds on both left and right side of the moonstone, which i like very much. And of course, on the table the "Meteor Necklace" and the "Wedding Scene" necklace is also present which i shall also be using, either in the photoshoot or whatever. And on my vanity mirror table, my skin care and makeup and perfume is also there, and speaking of perfume, either i will be using my Chance by Chanel or Jo Malone, or Dior Joy, either which one i pick, it's there. And for my purse, i will be using my purse that was a gift by my aunt that is one of my favorite party bags, it was a rose gold bling studded purse where it can match my Chinese wedding ceremony dress and my main wedding dress where i can place my phone, my powerbank and charger, my lipstick and lip gloss and press powder and wallet and a little perfume. My lingerie that i will be wearing is also in the chair from my bra, panties and stockings is also placed there.

My hotel room, since it is a big suite, has two rooms, one for me to sleep on, second is for the wedding stuff to happen. The whole suite screams #WeddingVibes where the colors red and gold splatter everywhere. Chinese symbols of "Double Happiness" are evident on the walls everywhere in my suite.

My white wedding dress which was in the other room for the ceremony after the Chinese wedding ceremony was replicated from the one i used during Meteor Garden during the wedding scene a few years ago. The only difference is that i will be using this either during the wedding photoshoot or during the ceremony. The other white wedding gown that was custom made by Oscar De La Renta which was very expensive. I told Dy-Di to find something else that was easy for our budget even if we get to have big paychecks because of our jobs as actors and entertainers, but the stupid big idiot still didn't listen to me(as always)to the point that we had an argument about it because i wanted my wedding gown to be simple and elegant. I thought he agreed with me that we won't be getting that expensive wedding gown(since it was only a one-time event), but when the two wedding gowns came to the hotel room, looks like he really did it. As much as i wanted to complain, i had no choice. Looks like i have to wear it anyway, even if it costs a million i think or whatever. Not to sound like a cheapskate, but i wanted our wedding to be happy and beautiful no matter what kind it was, whether big or small. As long as he is there, and we are celebrating it with our family and friends(and some of our staff along with our managers and some the higher ups of our management to say the least.). And as for my wedding shoes, my white crystal encrusted heels Cinderella shoes made by Jimmy Choo and my red embroidered Chinese wedding shoes are there, and emergency flats and Nike and Gucci slides slippers for my feet to rest since i can tell that the event will make my feet ache.

Looking back, things had happened a lot last year.

Him and me decided to take a year and a half break from the industry to travel. Good thing we have saved enough money and both our managements(Mantra Pictures and M.Y. Entertainment)allowed us to have a break from the industry. Actually, it was his plan for us to travel together. We went to so many places from Japan, Korea, Dubai, Morocco, Egypt, US, Canada, UK, Italy, Greece, France, Brazil, South Africa, Argentina, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and our last stop: Philippines. I never thought he would propose to me in a country where most of our fans are there. During our travels, the difference is there are no assistants carrying our stuff and booking this and that for us. We were like typical backpacking travelers. But it was better so that no crazy fans of either mine or my husband-to-be will come and smother us. Honestly, this was the only time and our only chance to be like normal, i mean ordinary human beings again. So instead of staying in expensive hotels like we are used to, we decided to get an AirBNB and some hotels that were good for our budget. And during our travels, we had good, bad and fun memorable experiences and best of all, we get to meet people and we get to taste all the good eats and drinks in the places we went to. We also get to meet some fans who were kind enough and we had long talks with them over food. The most memorable of all is when we went to Italy, where we stayed at a fan's house. Her family was very heartwarming and has taught us how to cook Italian food and has shown us many places and places where we can have a bite and drink.

I had such a beautiful proposal when we went to Philippines. When we went there, we stayed at Dy-Di's relative who was living somewhere in Manila. We get to explore Manila, most especially Chinatown and we get to go to Manila Bay, Rizal Park and other places in Manila. Besides Chinese food that we ate in Manila Chinatown, we also get to eat authentic Filipino foods. We went to so many restaurants in Manila, the foods were so unforgettable from the Grilled Milkfish(Inihaw Na Bangus), Kare-Kare, Pancit, Lumpia, Sinigang, Roasted Pig(Lechon), Sisig, Balut, Fishballs, Kwek-Kwek, Kikiam and so many others! Especially their dessert they called 'Halo-Halo'. I am definitely getting used to this! It's so yummy!

Then after we went to Manila and other places in Philippines, we get to go to Palawan. We stayed in a beautiful hotel facing the beach, courtesy of Dy-Di's cousin who booked the flight for us and a private tour was also arranged. The view in itself is breathtaking! We went to so many places, ate so many good foods and it was also my first time to eat Crocodile meat! Dy and I had so much fun swimming, snorkeling, boat riding and yachting, going places, taking pictures and eating so much good food.

All of a sudden, on our 6th day of our Palawan trip, Dy-Di asked me to go out to dinner with him on the beach. It was also nice that we had a private time where nobody can see us. It was such a romantic time. The mood and the atmosphere was so good. I was so mesmerized by the view, even if it was nighttime. It was a beautiful night, the sea, the night sky that is so full of stars, and him by my side.

When we went into the hall where it was private, and it faces the sea and i could see the beautiful night sky. There are a lot of stars. It's too beautiful. It's extremely romantic. I could hear the crashing of the waves and the wind was cool. When we sat down on the table on the gazebo, we talked while we held each other's hand. His eyes, his smile, it makes me fall in-love with him again, as we talked about anything under the sun, especially our future plans.

Then, afterwards, Dy-Di excused himself to go to the washroom. While in my moments alone, i was in my own thoughts, thinking and wondering to myself, let alone fantasizing myself what is like being married to him. After all that we have been through. Getting to know him, and loving him in his best and in his worst. I know it's not like in Meteor Garden. This time, i am thinking on the reality. Or maybe i was just being advanced in my thoughts. I don't know. But for sure, i know and i think and i feel like he is the one for me. I am also praying to the gods and the universe for my thoughts. Of course, i would love to have someone as handsome, strong, funny, kind despite the 'bad boy' exterior, humble, loving, loyal, faithful, a good cook and a person who is family oriented and talented as himself, even though he can be cocky and stupid sometimes. I also want to go on another grocery and food shopping date with him once we go back to China. I suddenly thought about the groceries i have been lacking for a month and so. I always loved going to the supermarket and the market with him to check out fresh produce that we don't see in the grocery. I'll tell that to him later.

After 30 minutes to 45 minutes later, Dy-Di came back. Then, we continued to talk, but now we are holding both of our hands together. He is so indeed very sweet. I also told him that i want for both of us to go on a grocery date and to the market once we get back home. He said yes. To be quite honest with you, both of our stomachs were rumbling but we didn't mind. It was like we were in our own world, in our own bubble. Like we did not care for time or for others or anything, even if mosquitoes were flying around us and biting us. It was something beautiful. The moment and everything else. Until i could hear footsteps and clanging of plates and silverware and the waiter seems and looks familiar to me until he started to speak and i was shocked:

"Good evening, Sir! Good evening, Ma'am! I am your waiter for tonight, my name is Louis! I am in charge of serving your food and drink!"

I was totally shocked.

"Oh my god, Li Xi-Zi?! Are you working her now?!" i asked him and he smiled as he served our food and drink.

We had red wine, pre-course, main course and dessert. Dy-Di and i ate at our heart's content.

And well, the food was good, although i was wondering why Xi-Zi is here in Palawan, did he quit acting to be a waiter?! Does he live in Palawan now?! Is he on vacation and he applied as a waiter since he's got nothing to do?! I can see that Dy is shocked that his best friend is now working as a waiter in this place.

Then, after serving the food from pre-course to dessert, and as me and my beloved continued to talk about anything under the sun as we drink our red wine as the night goes by, another surprise came to us when all of a sudden, Louis came back for the final part of the meal.

And i can't believe my eyes.

Two bowls.

Two bowls of Wonton Soup ala-"San Liang Chun".

"He-Di, Baobei, look! It's Wonton Soup! Baobei....What's this?! Wonton Soup as the last course?! Are you serious?!"

"Yeah, let's eat it! Let's see if it tastes the same as like the last time." he said.

Then we ate both our wonton soup that was served to us. It was delicious. But nothing beats what San Liang Chun has.

Then, while we were in the middle of eating the wontons, he said....

"Shen Yue, let's eat all three meals together for the rest of our lives. What do you think?"

I was a bit flabbergasted when he said that, i guess we never moved on from our roles, didn't we?

"Wang He-Di, are you being Ah-Si again?!"

Then he stood up, then turned his back towards me. I thought he was gonna walk out. I was scared that he might walk out because he was pissed at my reaction to what i have said.

"Dy, Baobei, please say something...?? Are you mad at me??" i asked, anxiously as his back was turned on me. I am getting worried. I wonder, will he walk away from me?? Will he break up with me just because of what i said?? I am worried and afraid.

Then he suddenly faced me and said and he knelt on one knee with a small box and my eyes widened as he said these words:

"Yue, Baobei, i know i am not perfect and i have flaws except for a handsome face. But i love you so much and i am willing to show and prove it to you every day for the rest of our lives till we are old and gray and walking in canes and even if i become ugly up to my dying days how much i love you. It would be nice if you would stay in my life and be my Dong Shan-Cai for the rest of my life. I would like to ask you if you would like to be my wife and marry me. What do you say?? Let's get married."

Oh my, i can't believe my eyes.

My eyes widened in shock as my tears suddenly flowed.

I am shookt.

At this moment, i was shooketh.

So shooketh and bewildered and many more mixed emotions, i couldn't speak.

Then he said while i still look at him straight into his eyes, "Yue my love...Did you hear what i said....??"

"Oh Dy...This...Oh my....I don't know what to say!"

"Baobei...Yue-Yue, my little idiot....Will you marry me..??"

Everything stayed silent, for about twenty seconds, still looking at him in his eyes, i can see sadness, anxiousness, and still waiting for my answer.

Everything flashed back before my eyes, all our memories together from the day we met up to the day we went here in Palawan. All the good and the bad memories. From the break-ups to make-ups, and everything else. This is now the sign i have been waiting for. I have never been so sure and this sure in my life, i have never been so adamant in my decision. Yes. He is indeed the one for me.

I know my answer now.

"YES!"

His eyes lit up with extreme happiness with my answer.

"Really?! You want to?! Are you sure?! I am telling you now, once you say yes(which i will let you say yes only whether you like it or not)you'll be stuck with me for the rest of your life! No divorce! There's no turning back or backing out! I won't let you!"

"Yes Dy-Di! Yes! I am more than willing to marry you! I am always willing to be your Shan-Cai for the rest of your life! Yes! Yes i will marry you!"

Then, he placed the ring on my left ring finger and we sealed everything with a passionate kiss with a tight embrace. Then, our moment was suddenly interrupted by someone who was playing the violin and another surprise, i saw Darren, being Lei again, playing the violin, playing "Qing Fei De Yi" and the F2(Caesar and Connor), Jia-Qi, Zi-Wei, Ning, Zhi-Ting, Qian, Yi-Han, Hao-ge, Wu Yi-ge, Yang-jie, and Ton-Ton and Xiao-Wen and Dy-Di's cousin and the tour guide was there to congratulate us and our other friends who can't come on the surprise proposal that Dy-Di planned gave their congratulations via video call and the party truly began when the singer and band that Dy-Di and his cousin hired came all the way from her province in the northern part of Philippines to sing for us with her band. And we all had fun dancing the night away with a beautiful night sky filled with stars, and we also saw a meteor. It was so beautiful. And the rest? As they all say, was history.

When He-Di and i went back home to China, we had our grocery date as promised, and it was the first time that we dated as an engaged couple. Then, i told the news to my parents and sent the pictures. When i went back home to Hunan to visit them and Dy-Di went back to Sichuan to talk to his parents, me and my parents had a long talk. At first, they were hesitant to give me away to be the Wang family's daughter-in-law, imagine! From me, being a daughter to the Shen family then all of a sudden being given away to the Wangs as a daughter-in-law and wife to their one and only beloved son. Yes. My father was a strict father towards me and Yang, but he had no choice. Then, a month later that year, the Wangs came over our house to ask for my hand in marriage formally and to talk of wedding plans. We also went to a temple here in Hunan to pray for the blessing, happiness, protection, prosperity, and strength of me and Dy-Di's upcoming marriage and our soon-to-be married life. We also consulted a fortune teller in the temple for the auspicious dates for our engagement and marriage. Then, me and my family also went to Sichuan and did the same and it was such a joy that both fortunetellers were accurate.

The formal engagement party, which was held in my home, it was a small event only for the family, close friends, our managers and of course, Hank did Di-Di's hair and he will also be doing his hair on the wedding. I received from the Wang family the betrothal gifts and the dowry, and we also gave my groom-to-be gifts. The engagement party was very happy and very special to the both of us. And yes, the dishes are served are Hunanese and Sichuanese cuisine and our other favorite Chinese dishes. It was a very happy and very joyous event. And yes, more photos, more videos.

My thoughts and reminiscing of everything that happened were suddenly interrupted when i suddenly heard a knock and a ring of the doorbell on the door of my suite, then i peeked at the peephole and saw a hotel employee with a tray of food.

"Good morning. Yes, what can i do for you?"

"Good morning Miss Shen, we are here to deliver you your complimentary breakfast." said the housekeeper.

"Okay, you can come in." i said to him and opened the door and he entered as he pushed the cart tray inside.

"Miss Shen, congratulations on your wedding day, the hotel has given you a complimentary breakfast which has waffles with chocolate syrup and strawberries and peaches with cream, ham and egg sandwich with cabbage and tomato and cheese and as for your drinks, Here's a pitcher of iced water, a glass of strawberry smoothie and a cup of cappuccino. And by the way Mrs. Wang, Mr. Wang has told us to give you this bouquet of five hundred twenty red roses and a few gifts in the paper bag." the hotel staff said.

"Okay, thank you very much." i replied. "You may go."

"Thank you Ma'am and congratulations on your wedding day and may you and your beloved be blissful and happy!" greeted the hotel staff and i nodded back with a smile.

I was not surprised and shookt when i saw the 520 roses but i still can't help but feel giddy every time he gives me flowers.

Most especially the bouquet of 520 roses.

It's like Meteor Garden 2018 all over again.

Then i was suddenly having a thought if i would open the paper bag or not, but since it's already there and by the looks of it it was already screaming and begging me to open it, i decided to open it without taking out the contents because i was already hungry.

I ate the complimentary breakfast, i ate the sandwich and a few bites of my waffles and fruits and had a little smoothie and water. I decided to drink my coffee later after a few minutes. The waffles, i wasn't able to finish much so i decided to put it in the mini-ref.

After doing my business in the bathroom from brushing my teeth and pooping and peeing everything out because i don't want to feel bloated and full(sorry i know that was T.M.I), i decided to check out the gifts that my soon-to-be-husband-in-a-few-hours that was on the paper bag.

I took out the contents and my eyes widened and almost popped out of my eyes.

Two brand new phones. One is an Android phone that Dy-Di was endorsing and the latest IPhone.

A custom Louis Vuitton and a custom Gucci bag and the vintage coin purse and a moonstone bangle that i was eyeing on that antique vintage thrift shops(which i was saving up but oh well)during one of our dates.

A part of a custom couple shirts in yellow, violet, white and black that was custom made. Where in the front is written "Wifey" and on the back "#HappilyMarried", "#MrsWang", "#TeamWangShen" on the yellow shirt with the letters written in violet, the violet one has the letters in color yellow, and on the black and white on the front is written "#MrsAlwaysRight" and on the back "#王太太" in colored white written in black and on the black shirt the same words but written in color white. I can tell that this was not made here in China, but somewhere else. But the shirts themselves as i fitted them it was good and comfortable.

A Cartier Custom Jewelry Set that has a diamond and gold necklace, a wristwatch, brooches, earrings, bracelets and rings. My goodness. These are so expensive, i don't think i could wear them! "These are so extremely expensive, i would rather give these to one of my future daughters or daughter-in-law once she gets married as one of her graduation or wedding gifts.." i thought. So i decided to put this set inside the safe box that the hotel has provided along with the two phones.

I went back to the bed to check out the last items on the paper bag. It was bars of my favorite chocolates, candies and potato chips and a box of expensive Godiva Chocolate and Royce. I placed them on the table and the chocolates i placed on the fridge. He really does know my taste.

And last but not the least, autographed pictures of him which he considered his best photos(along with his baby and childhood pictures along with his elementary/high school/college photos) from his promotional pic and favorite pictures from Super Idol, Meteor Garden, Ever Night 2, The National Southwestern University And Us, Miss The Dragon, and his other dramas and his favorite photos from his endorsements. It was one of his funniest gifts. His signature on the front of his pictures and a dedication message on the back of the photos that is written on:

To Shen Yue:

I am extremely happy that you chose me as your husband. Among all the men in the world, remember always that i am the most handsome. Lucky you i will be the best husband and lover and the father of our children. I love you so much and i will always love you for the rest of my life. I am all yours body, heart and spirit and soul forever and always. You will always be the one i am willing to trade all the meteors in the sky for all eternity.

Till death do us part:

Wang He-Di Dylan

The message was so touching and funny both at the same time. I was crying and chuckling to myself. Oh well. He's still conceited as ever.

I was putting back the photos on my journal and my gifts to him as my phone suddenly rang.

"So, did you get my gifts already? Do you like it?"

"My goodness, Baobei! Everything is lovely from the shirts and all and it's expensive! Except for the chocolates although some were expensive! Most especially the Cartier set! I will be giving that if ever we have a daughter as a part of her wedding trousseau or as her graduation gift or to our daughter-in-law in the future! And i was supposed to get the moonstone bangles and the coin purse i was supposed to pay for it and i called the owner already! No wonder she told me that it was already bought. But thank you for the gifts. And thanks also for the breakfast."

"Of course. Nothing but the best for my wife. The complimentary breakfast came from the hotel as a part of our wedding gifts. They gave me one too. And why pray tell you are thinking about our daughter in the future getting married?! And why this future D.I.L business?! You are sooooo waaay advanced, former Miss Shen about to be Mrs. Wang!"

"Mr. Wang, you can't blame me for finding the Cartier jewelry set expensive! And you had it freaking customized! What if we get robbed?!"

"Shan-Cai, you can't blame me if i want to give you lavish things and spoil you! Don't be so ungrateful! And quit thinking inauspicious and negative things will you?! It's our wedding!"

"Dy-Di, i am not being ungrateful. In fact i am thankful for everything you gave me. But i am much more happier that i have you now as my husband no matter what happens. As long as you are with me, i am happy. You are my bestest gift."

"Well, lucky you, you married someone like me! I am very handsome and cute and you already got to test me in the bed many times already! I will be the best and number one husband, lover, pleasure-giver, provider and the number one dad our children will love and respect and look up to! And best of all, once we have daughters, i get to scare and intimidate their boyfriends! And you get to give our sons girlfriends advice and the stare-down!"

"You're arrogance and conceitedness is one thing that does not tone down from you, Ah-Si! You're so funny! I wonder why i chose you instead of Lei..."

"Seriously?! Why say that on the day of our wedding?!"

"Just kidding, Baobei! Of course i would choose you! Don't be jealous! Or do you want me to choose Jiang Chen instead?"

"Do you want us to continue this or not?"

"Ok, ok Baobei, just kidding! Calm down, of course i would always choose you!"

"Good to hear. But seriously, stop joking like that! It's our wedding day! And by the way i can't wait to be in bed with you though Small Idiot, after one month...Trust me, tonight till the next few days we will be shaking the sheets and you'll be cumming a lot harder than ever....Trust me, Baobei, you are gonna wet the bed!"

"My goodness, Dy-Di! Tone it down, someone will hear you! Save it for later, you Big Idiot!"

"So, i'll see you once you pick me up?"

"Yes. See you later. I better get ready now. I love you, hubby. Bye."

"I love you too, wifey. See you later."

After hanging up the call from my soon-to-be-husband-in-a-few-hours, I found myself pacing back and forth for a few minutes. I may be excited, but i'm nervous. But i decided to calm myself down by taking deep breaths and taking another bubble bath/shower for me to calm down for a bit. Then afterwards i went to the mirror and checked my face and looked at my phone, and checked the time, it's almost 08:00 AM and the Chinese wedding ceremony will be at 11:00 and the main ceremony. Thank goodness i am done with brushing my teeth and my daytime skin care routine. Then there goes the knock on my door and after i put on my undies and bathrobe on, i went to check on the peephole and there goes my makeup artist and hairdresser, my manager Yang-jie along with Ton-Ton and my other staff, my Mom and two aunts along with my grandmother and two older cousins.

"Yue-Yue, it's Mama. Open the door, it's time for you to get dressed! Your manager, assistant, hairstylist, makeup artists and your cousins, aunts and grandma is here!"

I opened them up and there they came.

"Miss Shen, congratulations on your wedding day today! My name is Cindy am excited to do your hair today!"

"Hi Mrs. Wang! I'm Abegail, and i will be in charge of your makeup on your wedding day today!"

"Hello! Nice to meet you both and thank you for your service!"

As the chatter and the traffic in the room goes on as my hair and makeup is being done, there's another knock on the door. And as my manager opened it, My bridesmaids, Xiao-Wen(my head or chief bridesmaid), Nicky, Du-Du, Annie, And Qian and my Matron-Of-Honor Zi-Wei are inside already with their gowns on and also coming inside my room was one of the two official photographers and videographers for the wedding who is a close friend of mine and the same with Dy-Di, took a few photos while my makeup and hair is being done using his DSLR camera and once my hair and makeup is done and sprayed my perfume, i had a photoshoot with me and my styled hair with makeup on wearing the bathrobe for my wedding glamour shot in the room. I am liking my makeup and hair. My hair has been styled in an updo since i will be wearing my Chinese wedding dress that my mom and female relatives had sewn for me. And yes, during the photoshoot my girls helped me along with my mom, manager and a few relatives and they marveled on the shots that i had. I was also pleased with the pictures too. I am also very happy that i got to bond with my relatives from both sides the past days going to the spa and the nail salon. Actually, it was my first time getting acrylic polygel extensions. I got my nails square and with a little length, but not long. I am liking my nail design since it suits everything i wear and it had a little bit of bling. I also had a fun "Girl Bonding" with my bridesmaids and close friends along with my manager and closest staff during my bridal shower.

Then it was time for me to get into my Chinese ceremonial wedding dress and red shoes that my mom and my female relatives had sewn for me along with the jewelries and the coronet. Once i got into my ceremonial dress and jewelry along with my engagement ring on my left hand, another photoshoot in the room and the hotel hallway and afterwards, another dress change for the photoshoot wearing the one made by the couturier.

Then my dad and my younger brother Yang also came to my hotel room and the photographer and we had a family photoshoot(me, my mom and dad and my brother) in the room and along the hotel hallway and the waiting hall near the elevator which has a beautiful window. Then next up was the photoshoot with my relatives who were there at the hotel where i am staying from both sides of my family, then me and my bridesmaids and me and my bridesmaids with my manager and staff wearing both my Chinese wedding gowns. Trust me, it was exhausting for me wearing two at the same time and my staff and my mom and the others to put it on me and put it back on the mannequin but it was enjoyable.

To be honest, i am very happy and nervous and a bit stressed and jittery. But i decided that i will make the most of this day and enjoy it, since i will be marrying the man i truly loved after all the trials and tribulations. I am also happy that my family and my management allowed me to be happy and his family and his management especially Madame Angie Chai(at long last!)have given their go signal and blessing for our marriage.

Just as the girls along with my mom and relatives and my manager and staff are fixing the final fixings on my dress, the excitement begins when my best friend/chief bridesmaid Xiao-Wen squealed,

"OMG Yue-Yue! Get ready, the groom's about to be here in a few minutes!"

"OMG Yue, Dy-Di is about to be here! Are you ready?!" asked Nicky.

"Girls, is my makeup okay?! Is my hair lopsided?! Do i look stupid?! Does my breath stink?! Should i pee?! Is my dress good?! Is my fan okay?! Is it broken?! Where's my purse?! I need to take a menthol candy!!!!" i asked, and i was already panicking

"Yue-Yue, don't panic! Things are gonna be great!" said Ton-Ton. "Now stop your worrying and sit on the middle of the bed and don't let your feet touch the ground! It's bad luck!"

"You look great, Yue-Yue." said Du-Ling. "You are the most cutest and beautiful blushing bride! You look like a doll, babe!"

"Yue-Yue, everything is gonna be alright! Don't be nervous! Calm down!" exclaimed Zi-Wei. "Ning and Zhi-Ting will see you later in the Chinese wedding ceremony and in the main event!"

"Yue-Yue, Hao-ge has given a voice message, they are almost near the hotel!" said Yang-jie. "Come bridesmaids, come girls, we better go downstairs to do the traditional blocking games!"

"Don't worry Yue, we will make sure to give Dy-Di a hard time before he gets to the room!" said Qian with a wink. "Your groom and his team better prepare his red envelopes to bribe us!"

"Yue-Yue, we hid your shoes under the bed! See you later!" said Annie. "It's in a fiberglass case box!"

After Yang-jie called my bridesmaids to do the groom blocking games, the bridesmaids left the room and only Yue, her mother and father and brother and her relatives left in the room. The relatives especially the aunts along with the grandmother and other relatives from the uncles, cousins(elder and younger), nephews and nieces gave their congratulations and the elders gave their blessings and advice and left the room until the parents and her younger brother were left for a few moments.

Meanwhile, from my room i could hear the noises and i can tell that my groom and his group already making noise in the hall near my room and i can tell that the girls are giving He-Di a hard time with the wedding games and blocking him and hearing him whine in desperation! I hear him shouting:

"Baobei! Where are you?! I'm here already!" Dy-Di said as he was trying to go to the bridal room.

"No, no, no, Wang He-Di! You have to do what we demand of you first before you get to Yue-Yue!" said Xiao-Wen. "If you get it wrong, you better give us some red packets!"

"Oh come on! I just wanna see my wife!" Dy-Di whined. "Come on, please?! Pretty please?! I wanna have my wife right now!!!"

"Dy, Bro, calm down, will you?! I suggest we better get this done and do what they asked if you want to get the bride." said Louis, or Xi-Zi. His best man. "Be patient."

"Come on, dude. Let's get this started!" exclaimed Caesar.

"Either you get it right, or give us a red packet!" said Du-Ling. "Dylan, make your choice! Either you do this or you won't get your Shan-Cai!"

"Di, stop wasting time and let's do this!" said Darren. "Kang, the red packets are with you, right?" Darren asked Connor.

"Yep! It's all here!" Connor said happily with a big smile on his face as he flashed them like a pack of cards on a royal flush.

"Alright, let's do this!" said Dy-Di.

As the door blocking games goes on, and more red packets given out to the bridesmaids on the hallway, Xiao-Wen along with Zi-Wei runs suddenly to the room:

"Yue-Yue! Get ready! He's almost here!"

"Xiao-Yue! Oh my goodness you are blushing so hard!" said my cousin. "Oh my gosh i could hear them getting nearer to the room!"

A few minutes later, my groom and his team has already gatecrashed my suite! It was so noisy(well, what do you expect with my husband, he's crazy like that hahahaha)and yes, he looks very handsome in his black and red with red and gold thread with embroidered dragons and other good luck symbols worn by the groom. His wedding suit looks good on him, although his style was different from my Chinese wedding gown. Even though it was ancient, he had his own style. His hair was just like in Meteor Garden, all over again, in the "Pineapple Hairstyle". But a bit soft although a little prickly. He's also wearing his Gentle Monster sunglasses holding a bouquet of roses as he walks by in the room in all his swagger.

He stops a few inches near me, almost a few steps, and takes off his sunglasses and looks at me with his piercing fierce eyes filled with love.

"Hello, Shan-Cai." he said with a smile on his face. Just like in the wedding scene.

"Hello, Ah-Si." i replied back with a little wave to wave hello.

Then he got on one knee(just like the wedding scene again)and asked me to marry him.

I said yes.

And the crowds in the room cheered.

Then he decided to jump on me to kiss and hold me but before he did Nicky and Zi-Wei stopped him.

"Now, now, Dy-Di! You can't touch your wife-to-be yet without playing a little game!" said Nicky.

"Aw, not again?!?!" Dylan whined as Nicky tried to stop him while the crowd laughed at his childishness finding it hilarious. "Li Jia-Qi! I just want to kiss my wife! Xi-Ze! Control your woman, please!" he said and they all laughed

"Wang He-Di, play with us first before you get to your wife!" chided Zi-Wei "Either you play or you pay, take your pic!"

"Ok, bring it on!"

As soon as the wedding blocking games continued, and the vows, the promises and the whole enchilada. Then, once he has found my shoes under my bed(my shoes were in a box anyway)and found the key in Annie's bag, he placed the shoes on my feet and afterwards, we go to the Shen family altar to pay our respects to my ancestors and after that, me and my husband pay our respects to my parents before going to the hotel to where the Chinese wedding ceremony will be held where my husband and his family are staying. Then after the other things that happened after bowing to my parents, from the relatives wishing us their congratulations, giving me and Dy-Di their blessings, red packets and all, he placed my red wedding veil over me and he carried me all the way downstairs and the team of the groom went along with my younger brother(who will open the car door for me)along with an older male cousin to help me up the bridal car.

As my groom walked near the car carrying me, he suddenly said;

"My goodness Mrs. Wang! You may have been doing your diet, but why are you still heavy as a pig?!"

"Shut up and carry me to the car and quit complaining, Mr. Wang!" i said to him after smacking him in his left shoulder. "I'm your wife now, get used to it!"

"I'm already used to it since Meteor Garden days!" he replied. "And you're mine now anyway so it's okay. And nobody, i mean nobody can get you from me! And whether you gain weight or lose weight, you're still my precious little white pig!"

"Tssss. Stupid man." i muttered as I rolled my eyes.

Once we got into the bridal car(we made out a bit on the way), we are on the way to the hotel to where the Chinese ceremony will be held(to make the story short, the hotel where my husband and his family is staying). The guests and the others got into the cars in the back. And once we arrived in the hotel where the ceremony will be held(thank goodness there's no paparazzi and press to be such a bother)and since the Chinese ceremony will be for family and close friends only and managers,(although Madame Angie is also invited to the ceremony, but she told us that she will be going to the main ceremony later in the afternoon)i can tell that things will be going smoothly. It's a good thing that the multi-purpose hall of the hotel is very private. And yes, my husband is carrying me on his back on the way to the ceremony where his family is waiting.

Once the Chinese ceremony has been done along with early lunch, me and Dy-Di had a photoshoot in our Chinese wedding clothes then i had my costume and jewelry changed from the hanfu that my female family members and relatives had sewn for me from the one that the couturier in Shanghai has made for me. I also can't believe the effort that my husband made for our wedding. Imagine, the city's police force watching over both of the hotels where we are both staying and to think that he had borrowed the SWAT team to be our bodyguards! And get this, they are fully armed and dangerous! How much more later at the main event?! Oh my. Wow. Just wow. Being shookt is an understatement. Hell yeah, i'm totally shooketh!

After the Chinese ceremony, me and my family along with my family members and manager and staff and bridesmaids went back to the hotel to rest and for me to change into my bridal gown. The Wangs, including my husband also decided to rest and get ready for the main wedding ceremony in the afternoon.

Then after a few hours rest and yes i took a little nap and i was woken up and to go from bathing again to changing my hairstyle and makeup(courtesy of Abegail and Cindy)and wearing my jewelries and the "Four Somethings" and more photoshoots with my white wedding gown replicated from the wedding scene in MG 2018 and wearing my Oscar De La Renta gown and wearing crystal Jimmy Choo Cinderella bridal shoes that were 4 inches that i will be changing again after the wedding ceremony on the same places where i had my shot done along with the family photoshoots and my bridesmaids and a few relatives and my manager and staff. To be honest, the photos were beautiful and i was extremely pleased on how they came out.

It was almost 01:00 PM in the afternoon when we left for the wedding hall for the main ceremony and it's a good thing that there are no paparazzi's in sight according to my elder female cousin from my dad's side via phone call and i also asked Xiao-Wen to check it out, there is no ceremony . But there was a little mishap since there was a paparazzi car that has been following us so we had to do a detour. Good thing Yang-jie has called Dy-Di immediately to inform him and he told us that Hao-ge(his manager)has arranged everything for me not to be followed along with my staff and my family. He told me to get into the bridal car that was waiting on the bridge.

We decided to go on the detour way and good thing the lane where the paparazzi was following us was in a place where the roadblock is being fixed. So when we got to the bridge, the bridal car was waiting for me. Yang-jie along with Ton-Ton helped me get in since my wedding gown was a bit heavy, dress, veil and all. Then once all was set, we went straight to the church for the main ceremony. And as the bridal car rolls along the road as i was about to finish sending a text message to Dy-Di, Hao-ge and my parents to tell them what went on and all of a sudden, i was suddenly frightened when the driver started to speak.

"Congratulations, Teacher Shen."

"Hu Yi-Tian?! What are you doing here and why are you driving the bridal car?!" i was shocked. Hu Yi-Tian was driving the bridal car.

"I have no time to explain how i got here, but we have to get you to the church for your wedding." he said as he drove the car. "We must make sure that the paparazzi does not follow you."

"Well, thank you for your help, Teacher Hu, i appreciate it."

"I know my apologies on what happened before is not enough, but it's the least i can do to make amends. I know things won't be like before between the two of us, but the least i can do is at least to get you on early for your main event."

Then, there was silence along the way. And once we got to the church before 02:00 PM, i took a deep breath before getting out of the car. Yi-Tian suddenly turned to face me before i went down the car.

"Shen Yue, may you always be happy. Wang He-Di is lucky to have someone like you. I know it will be a long time for us to talk to one another again, now that you are a married woman, but maybe someday, we will. May you and Dylan be happy always. Good luck and may you both be blessed. Congratulations and best wishes to you both." he said. "I won't be present at the wedding and in the reception and i may not have any gifts for the both of you, i'm sorry, but this is the least i can do. Now, my work here is done. It's time for you to go now before the auspicious time is over. Now hurry." he said as he went down to open the car door to where i was seated.

"Thank you, Hu Yi-Tian. Maybe someday, we'll get to talk again. But that depends. Thank you for your well wishes. Take care of yourself and be happy." i told him with a smile before i went down. And before walking to the entrance of the church as i got down the car, i said to him with a smile, and started to walk towards the church and before continuing to walk towards it, i turned my head towards him and said before continuing on walking on my way to the church door, "And by the way, it's nice to see you again, Jiang Chen. Goodbye!"

"It's been a long time hearing that name. It's been a long time that you called me by that name." he chuckled. "Goodbye, Chen Xiao-Xi. I mean, Dong Shan-Cai. Be happy."

"Thank you, Yi-Tian. Thank you."

After that, i walked towards the church entrance until Yang-jie and Ton-Ton ran towards me and told me to hurry. And when 02:00 PM came, and thank goodness i was just in time for the ceremony. Ton-Ton and Yang-jie rushed to me to fix and adjust my veil and dress before the church doors open and before walking down the aisle. Finally. This is it. The doors will be opened once the wedding march plays. And once all is set, here goes nothing....

The sound of the bridal march now playing signals the wedding hall doors to be opened and for me to enter and march towards the altar. I am seeing my family, my husband's family, my friends and a few cast members in the dramas i starred in and his friends and a few cast members from his drama and Madame Chai and the other higher ups in M.Y. Entertainment and in Mantra Pictures and our friends from The Inn. And yes, the friends who are also close to me and my husband especially our fellow cast members in Meteor Garden 2018 are also there and other familiar faces and a few fans both Chinese and International. There are also representatives of the companies of the brands we have endorsed.

Once i got almost near the altar, my father walked me to the side of my beloved husband to give me away the second time around. It was so sweet. He looked so handsome in a suit, but the only difference is he didn't have a bowtie but a necktie in his Giorgio Armani suit. Oh well, he suits everything he wears. Can't he not do anything?? Oh well, Shen Yue, you married him.

And as i walk to the man i loved for so many years since 2017, with my father holding my arm, memories came back to me from the day we first met up to the days before the wedding.

After the blessing and the vows along with the exchange of wedding rings, that was the sweetest kiss as he embraced me.

Why expect mine and his eyes to be dry during the vows? Even the guests in attendance were in tears.

Then after the main ceremony, there goes the photoshoots after the pictorial for the marriage license and signing of the marriage contract, then i changed my wedding gown again on the reception and he changed his outfit from his Giorgio Armani suit from his Ermenegildo Zegna tuxedo. And guess who caught the bouquet?! If you had a good guess, your guess was correct! It was Jia-Qi! Finally, just as expected! I hope she and Caesar settle down soon, since they have been together for how many years also.

Then after the photoshoots, it was time for my husband and me to go to the banquet hall(that is much bigger than the multi-purpose hall where the Chinese wedding ceremony was held a few hours ago) back to the hotel to where my husband and his family is staying to celebrate with our friends(showbiz and non-showbiz) and loved ones and of course, a few fans from China and from other countries. Congratulations after congratulations and best wishes after best wishes for our happiness as they greet us. More photos being taken, more performances, more guests from fellow actors, singers, musicians, rappers, socialites, CEO's and other wealthy people, politicians, brand representatives, and even from the Chinese triad(Yeah, i didn't stutter. The Chinese triad or mafia. The Dragon Head and his wife, children and mistress along with his friend/sworn brother who is another triad boss along with their soldiers and advisers were a fan of both me and my husband). Speeches from both our families and friends and fellow cast members and others came around and about. More gifts, big and small, from money and amongst other things. An extremely wealthy CEO who was invited by a friend of ours to our wedding has given us besides a cash gift with a very hefty sum, he also has given us two condo units(One in Sanya, one in Shanghai)and a house in Hong Kong and Taipei that he owned but wasn't using but was planning to sell, but no one wanted to buy so he decided to give it to me and my husband as a wedding gift along with five cars that can cost us half our taxes. He asked us to meet him three days after the wedding to show us the cars and the condominium in Sanya and in Shanghai. But we gave him our number along with the numbers of our managers. The extremely wealthy CEO who was a friend of the guest who attended the wedding was very happy that we accepted his gift.

But in all honesty, i am happy that all the people we loved from our friends and family are there to celebrate me and my husband's love for one another.

But for me, the best gift to me actually? Is none other than the man i truly love.

As we go to our marital bed to lie in to make love for the first time as husband and wife and spend the whole night in bliss in each other's arms, i had no regrets in choosing him. And the same goes with him.

I am happy to be his wife and I am proud to have a husband like him and excited to be the proud mother of his children in the near future and achieve our dreams together as long as we are together. Looks like the people who write Meteor Garden 2018 fanfics story came true, although as Shen Yue and Dylan Wang He-Di, not as Dong Shan-Cai and Dao Ming Si.

I can't wait to experience life with him. Just like in the vows that we said, in good times and in the bad, in prosperity and in hardship, in sickness and in health....To experience love and life together him and i along with our children and our children's children and the stories and life lessons and the skills we know that we both will teach them, to grow old together, only death can part us. And not to mention the endless bickering, farts and more funny moments(and a bit of toxic drama and jealousy of course), even if we get old and gray.

And yes, i will never love another.

And i am proud that i had made the right decision......

That my whole life will be spent in one love.

PART 2

TRIGGER WARNING: Parental Advisory This Is A Semi-Explicit Content.

~*One Love*~

By: The Carpenters(Covered By: Regine Velasquez-Alcasid From The Album R2K)

STANZA 1:

One love in my young life

Took me somewhere I had never been

And I want to live again, breathe again

In the shelter of his brightly woven love song

So long I have wanted love to be

Sitting just this near to me

Now my waiting heart is free

CHORUS:

Few are the choices we are given

The sands of time pass quickly by

One dream of my young life

Now stands holding out his hand to me

Now I can't help but believe that my whole life will be

Spent in one love

FINAL CHORUS:

Few are the choices we are given

The sands of time pass quickly by

One dream of my young life

Now stands holding out his hand to me

Now I can't help but believe that my whole life will be

Spent in one love

Spent in one love

Spent in one love

DY-DI'S P.O.V:

I woke up early for this special day.

First thing in the morning, i woke up looking at my suite and the whole surroundings. It was huge, and all i see is double happiness symbols and other wedding symbols and decorations from the other room of my suite to the receiving area, since my hotel suite has two rooms in one suite, one, is for my sleeping and the other one is for the wedding preparations. Then i went to the bathroom to wash my face, to brush my teeth and do the usual bathroom business. Then, after i went to the bathroom, i decided to shoot a few hoops to break a sweat and to go for a swim afterwards. It was a good thing that the hotel i am staying in is not only nice because it has a pool and a court where you can play basketball and tennis or badminton, but it guarantees the guest's privacy. Then after i went for a swim, i took a shower and rested a bit. And as i look into my surroundings in my suite, I can see my white wedding suit and tuxedo, one from Giorgio Armani and the other one is from Ermenegildo Zegna and also the Chinese style suit for the groom to wear on the Chinese ceremony and the shoes i will be wearing is from Louis Vuitton, since i am one of the endorsers in China, they gave me a black loafer shoes from their Saint Germain collection and on my table is where my tie and cufflinks for my Armani suit and my bow tie and cufflinks for the Zegna tux and my Rolex watch, Gentle Monster sunglasses which was customized for me, Gucci belt and Tom Ford handkerchief and my Bleu De Chanel perfume on my vanity table that i can both wear in the Chinese ceremony and the main ceremony.

I couldn't believe that this day has come, after so long. After all the hiding, going out in secret, being ninja and all that shit and the breakups and coming-backs, finally i can get to marry the woman i loved since 2017. Indeed, it was my luck. Yes it was my luck to be not just the winner in Super Idol, but to be the male lead in Meteor Garden remake in 2018 and the rest goes on. I am finally happy that my management(and hers) finally gave me and my girl the blessing to be together and be married.

I could still remember the day when i proposed to Yue last year.

It was such a beautiful time. It was magical. And it will always be a beautiful memory alongside today's event.

I proposed to her that year when we snuck out of China. And thank goodness, both of us asked for a one-year and a half break to our managements so that we can both rest. But before proposing to her, we went to Korea, Japan, Dubai, Morocco, Egypt, US, Canada, UK, Italy, Greece, France, Brazil, South Africa, Argentina, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and our last stop, Philippines. I decided that in the Philippines is where i will propose to her. To be honest, during our travels, we were like typical backpacking travelers so that we won't be stalked by crazy fans. So instead of expensive hotels, we decided to go for AirBNB. Or sometimes, in cheap hotels. To be honest, during our travels we had our good share of good, bad and fun experiences. And best of all, we get to eat good food, meet people, and go to places and do things without being stalked by crazy fans. And yes, speaking of the fans, we get to meet some fans, but thank goodness it was not as crazy. In Italy, we get to stay in a fan's place(her name was Lucrezia and she is so sweet and kind enough to help us). Her family was very heartwarming and they have taught us how to cook Italian food and showed us around many beautiful places and at the same time, places where to to eat and drink.

When we went to Philippines, we stayed at my relative who was living there somewhere in Manila since we wanted to travel here low-key. It was also nice that we get to roam around Manila, especially in Chinatown and some other places there and we also travelled to other places in Philippines besides Manila. We also ate at so many restaurants in Chinatown and in restaurants in Manila that serve authentic Filipino food. The food was good, i won't deny it! I would love to come back to Manila once we are free or maybe during our honeymoon.

Another reason why we decided to stay at my cousin's house in Manila is because the ring i will be giving Yue is with him, along with the other gifts i will be giving her once i propose to her. A few months ago i asked Hao-ge along with Xi-Zi to go to my cousin's place in Manila to give the ring to him along the other stuff. Hao-ge, Louis(Xi-Zi's English name), and my cousin in Manila were the first to know that i will be proposing to Yue. And they chose a province in The Philippines named Palawan for the destination.

I also asked help from the F3. Darren, Caesar, and of course, Connor. I know Connor and i had our differences after Meteor Garden, but now all has been settled and the beef was squashed and we are cool again. He is willing to help me out to propose to Yue-Yue. I also asked help also from Philip(A.K.A Wu Yi), Kido, and Yue's best friend Xiao-Wen and her cast mates from A Love So Beautiful , Wang Zi-Wei, Martin Sun Ning, and Gao Zhi-Ting. And of course, why would we forget me and Yue-Yue's cast mates from Meteor Garden 2018, Annie, Qian-Qian, and of course Nicky. Dee-jie, Kido, Claire and Chaplin couldn't make it to the proposal and engagement(but Kido will be attending the engagement ceremony since he's taking a vacation in the U.S.)because they were busy with their schedules but they assured me that they will come on the day of the wedding. And yes of course, i was the one who answered for the F3 and our friend's plane tickets.

In the middle of my reminiscing and speaking of Yue's castmates in ALSB, i received a call all of a sudden today.

And if your guess was right, yes it is.

It was Hu Yi-Tian.

At first, when i heard his voice and told me who he was, my initial thought was "What the fuck?! Why is this bastard calling me after all that he did to my girl who is about to be my wife?!"

He called me to wish his congratulations. He heard it from Sun Ning that i am planning to marry Yue.

"Hello? Who's this?" i asked.

"Wang He-Di, it's me. Hu Yi-Tian."

When i heard the caller tell me his name, my blood boiled, but i decided to be civil. As much as i want to cuss this guy on the phone, i will not let him stress me and get to me on my special day.

"Yes, what can i do for you?" i said in a civil manner, in a monotonous voice. I was trying to keep my cool, for the day not to get spoiled because of this bastard.

"Congratulations, Dylan. I heard you are getting married today."

"How did you know?"

"Ning told me. He even went to The Philippines to help you out with the proposal. Even Zhi-Ting showed me the pictures when we met."

"Oh i see. It's understandable since you guys are friends. He has to tell you that your former leading lady is getting married. I have no issue with that."

"To be honest, i was supposed to be in your place, Wang."

"Well, well, Hu. It's your loss. You missed your chance all because of that stupid scandal of yours."

"Hmph. You're the one to talk, Wang. Who was the girl who fed you chicken then?"

"I know I had a dating scandal, Hu. You don't need to rub it in. You know how our industry and our management works. I don't need to fucking explain shit to you even if you are the most stupidest person on earth. But at least i didn't talk shit about my co-star behind her back. And at least behind my co-star, i mean behind my first leading lady's back, i talked about how i have feelings for her. How i have fallen in-love with her. How much i loved her. How much i wanted her. And how jealous i get whenever she is with other guys. And if i'm not like other bastards if they get the girl, they talk smack to others. And you?"

The line was quiet for a while. Then he started to speak.

"Enough of bickering about our scandals and all, it's no use explaining my side to you, and i didn't call you for this. One thing i can say, i already apologized to Shen Yue in private. Just so you know. Or she didn't tell you?"

"She told me. She told me that you guys talked during the Cosmo event."

"Anyways, congratulations again on your marriage. I wish both you and Yue-Yue the best. May you both live in happiness, peace and prosperity all the days of your lives. I mean it."

"Thank you."

I don't know if this bastard is sincere in his well wishes or being sarcastic or petty, but i don't care. Yue is mine anyway.

"Looks like only in A Love So Beautiful is the only time i have Shen Yue. Chen Xiao-Xi and Jiang Chen's story, will never be in real life. Only in the drama and in the novel."

He tried taunting me, but it didn't work when i decided to rub it in his face that she is to marry me and not him. I know he had feelings for my wife-to-be, but he was the one who fuckin' screwed things up. Oh well, his loss.

"Well, i guess the curse of the ones who played Tsukasa Domyouji/Gu Jun-Pyo/Dao Ming Si in Boys Over Flowers, i was the one who broke it. Lucky me."

"Take care of her. Take care of Chen Xiao-Xi for me. I give her to you."

"You don't need to tell me twice, Jiang Chen. My Dong Shan-Cai is and always will be cared for and taken care of."

"As i expect from you, Dao Ming Ah-Si. May you both be happy forever for the rest of your lives. Best wishes on your wedding. Goodbye."

Then after he said that, he put down the call.

Back again to the proposal, Yue and i travelled again going to Palawan. It was my cousin who arranged everything, from the flights back and forth to the hotel and settings. The hotel we stayed was nice, and we had a private tourist guide who was also Chinese who can also speak English and Filipino and the dialect of the province. We went to so many places, did many activities and tasted the foods. Especially the Crocodile meat. It was indeed a fun and a beautiful time spent with my one and only beloved Baobei. And i can tell she feels the same. We have been through so much. But i have also realized that during our travels the past few months, backpacking in the places we went from staying in communal AirBNB's, staying in cheap hotels or motels, getting good and bad food, and amongst other things that we experienced whether good or bad, it was a test for the both of us. And i can tell that we both passed and all the more i can say that everything, i mean everything, was worth it. There is no backing down now. The decision i have made to marry Shen Yue was right and good and it was the best decision i have ever made which i am extremely proud of. She is indeed everything to me and she means the whole world and i cannot lie, i can't live without her. I have worked so hard for everything, it feels so rewarding that this day would come.

So i asked the hotel staff along with the private tour guide to act as my translator to help me set up the proposal. Good thing Hao-ge, Xi-Zi, the F3 and the others arrived already, along with Yang-jie and Ton-Ton. But they were careful not to be seen by Yue-Yue.

So, that afternoon during the 6th day of our Palawan trip, I asked Yue-Yue to go on a private dinner with me on the beach instead of the restaurant. Good thing the hotel has made a private spot on the gazebo facing the beach. The view and the atmosphere is very beautiful and romantic. It was so perfect and cozy. It was a very romantic and sweet time. Louis had to dress up as a waiter and i was having mixed emotions as we were about to eat. I was happy, giddy, excited, jittery and tad nervous at the same time, but seeing the smile on my beloved's face calms me down but still, i am nervous. My heart was beating so fast. Many things go through my mind. What if she says "No"? What if she breaks up with me? What if she loves someone else? What if she says she wanted to have a "cool-off" and she wants time alone and time to think?! Things were going so much through my head i am already panicking and having an anxiety attack so i made an excuse to go out and pee in the CR(washroom/restroom)and at the same time to smoke my ass off. What a lame-ass excuse to hide my nervousness.

I left the gazebo to go to the washroom to pee, and i feel like throwing up, but i can't throw up even if i fucking tried. Then i left the CR after washing my hands for about five times. Then i started to pace round and about and i already lit my 10th cigarette as i paced around and about. Then Xi-Zi, saw me pacing about on the grounds near the area where i am to propose to Yue. He was a bit annoyed when he saw me and punched me all of a sudden in the face. Good thing it did not leave a bruise.

"Dammit Li Xi-Zi, why the fuck did you punch me and what was that for?!"

"What the fuck, man?! Why did you leave your girl?! Why are you pacing about?! You are wasting time!" said Xi-Zi.

"Dy, what are you doing?! Don't waste any more time!" said Caesar.

"Guys, i'm a bit nervous. What if she says no?! What if she breaks up with me?!"

"What's happening here?!" asked my manager Hao-ge as he approaches us along with Connor and Darren as he heard the commotion. "Dylan, what the hell are you doing and what happened?!" he asked. "Why did you leave Yue-Yue alone there?!"

"The bastard is nervous." replied Caesar. "Louis punched him in the face because he saw him pacing around and about."

"Guys, keep quiet! Enough with the argument! Yue-Yue might hear us and discover our surprise!" said Darren.

Nicky approached us and asked what is happening. "Guys, guys! What is happening?! Wang He-Di, what is happening here?! Where is Yue-Yue?! Did you guys had an argument?!"

Caesar explained to Jia-Qi what is happening. "And that's what happened, love."

"Oh my. Guys, guys, i understand why Dy-Di's nervous. I suggest we should all calm down so that we can already get on with the proposal." said Nicky. "Qian and the others are waiting! And Dy, stop wasting time and go back to Yue-Yue! She might get worried and look for you. Or are you chickening out?!"

"He-Di, i suggest you go fix yourself and calm down and go back to your girl. Don't let her see you like that. Don't ruin this night and do not waste any more time. Trust us, she will say yes." Hao assured him.

"Come on, go back to Yue. She's waiting." said Connor.

"Alright, alright, places people! Louis, get your waiter-ass self ready to serve the food!" said Hao as he clapped to signal that it was already time.

When i went back to the place where the dinner is about to be served, Yue asked what took me so long. I lied to her that i was at the loo for so long. I thought she would know that i lied. Good thing when Louis punched me on the face it didn't bruise my handsome-ass face. Haha. She laughed at the white lie i told her.

As the romantic music began to play, we didn't mind if the food took long. We just talked about anything under the sun, especially our future plans and recalling our memories during Meteor Garden 2018 and our funny moments. And as we were talking, we were holding hands and laughing about. Time has flown so fast, we didn't notice both of our stomachs rumbling as the romantic music was playing.

Until the "waiter" came along with our food and drink.

"Good evening, Sir! Good evening, Ma'am! I am your waiter for tonight, my name is Louis! I am in charge of serving your food and drink!"

Yue was shocked on who the waiter was.

That was Xi-Zi's cue. This is it.

"Oh my, Dy! Is that Xi-Zi?!" she asked me as Xi-Zi was serving the food. He was serving our food. First, he served the foods from the restaurant and drinks.

As we were eating, we were talking about how the food was good and anything under the sun. We had the pre-course(or hors-d'oeuvres), main course, and dessert. The food was courtesy of the hotel. And last but not the least, the historic Wonton Soup ala-San Liang Chun.

Yue was shocked.

"He-Di, Baobei, look! It's Wonton Soup! Baobei....What's this?! Wonton Soup as the last course?!" Yue said. "Are you serious?!"

"Yeah, let's eat it! Let's see if it tastes the same as like the last time."

That was my cue, to channel again the most iconic role i've ever played that made me a famous household name:

"Shen Yue, let's eat all three meals together for the rest of our lives. What do you think?"

"Wang He-Di, are you being Ah-Si again?!"

Then, i got off of my seat and turned my back to her and before turning to her i placed my hand on my pocket to fish for the ring. Alright, this is it. I hope and i pray that she says yes.

"Dy, Baobei, please say something...?? Are you mad at me??"

Then i turned to her and came near her and faced her as i got on one knee as i opened the box where the ring was placed.

"Yue, Baobei, i know i am not perfect and i have flaws except for a handsome face. But i love you so much and i am willing to show and prove it to you every day for the rest of our lives till we are old and gray and walking in canes and even if i become ugly up to my dying days how much i love you. It would be nice if you would stay in my life and be my Dong Shan-Cai for the rest of my life. I would like to ask you if you would like to be my wife and marry me. What do you say?? Let's get married."

When i proposed to her, she was shocked with tears in her eyes.

I could tell in her eyes that she was happy, but i still was feeling anxious.

"Yue my love...Did you hear what i said....??"

"Oh Dy...This...Oh my....I don't know what to say!" she said smiling although awkwardly with tears in her eyes.

"Baobei...Yue-Yue, my little idiot....Will you marry me..??" i asked her again while holding her hand, just in case she becomes slow again. The anxiety was kicking in fast. If she says no, i might do something drastic! Either if she says no, i might hang myself or drown in the sea to kill myself or impregnate her so that she will have no choice but to say yes. Because(forgive me if i'm gonna sound like a gangster but)i am making her an offer she can't and i must not let her refuse. That is how desperate i was.

And after 20 minutes of silence except for the sound of my heart beating extremely fast, the melodious sound of her voice lightened up my world once more by her words.

"YES!"

"Really?! You want to?! Are you sure?! I am telling you now, once you say yes(which i will let you say yes only whether you like it or not)you'll be stuck with me for the rest of your life! No divorce! There's no turning back or backing out! I won't let you!"

"Yes Dy-Di! Yes! I am more than willing to marry you! I am always willing to be your Shan-Cai for the rest of your life! Yes! Yes i will marry you!"

Then after putting the engagement ring on her left ring finger and the embrace and kiss, there goes Darren with violin in hand, Hua Ze Lei style playing "Qing Fei De Yi"(and trust me he practiced even if he doesn't know how to play the violin in real life)while our friends and allies were all there besides the F3, Nicky, Annie, Qian, Zi-Wei, Martin(Ning Sun's English name), Zhi-Ting, Hao-ge, Yang-jie and Ton-Ton, and my cousin who lives in Manila and the tour guide surprised the both of us(i mean Yue)and gave their congratulations and sweet messages and it was time to dance the night away courtesy of the singer named Angel Shih and her band who came all the way from a northern province of The Philippines who was hired by my cousin to sing for me and Yue whom he met at the WeSing app and was friends with her on his Facebook. It was the happiest night of my life ever that my Baobei decided to spend the rest her life with me. It was such a beautiful night and the night sky was so beautiful and we even saw a meteor and it was so beautiful and it was also a sign that our upcoming marriage and our married life will be blessed and happy despite trials. And after the proposal, the rest was history.

When i told my family last year that i will marry my Yue-Yue and have proposed to her and showed them the videos and photos of our travels up to the proposal, they were extremely ecstatic! From my parents to my relatives or let's just say almost all who knew me in Sichuan especially in my city in Leshan and Chengdu banded together for the wedding plans, then my parents contacted Yue's parents to have a formal talk for Yue's hand in marriage and talk about the wedding plans. When me and my parents went to Hunan to talk to Yue's parents in their home, i am happy that they allowed to give their daughter away for her to be my wife and my parents are extremely happy to have a daughter-in-law because they never had one. Good thing Yue was at home that time and she had a long talk with her parents about our engagement a month before me and my parents went to Hunan. I am also happy that i also get to taste my soon-to-be-mother-in-law's cooking. And speaking of the wedding plans, my parents along with Yue and her parents we both went to the temple in both Hunan and Sichuan to pray for our marriage to be blessed and for our families to be happy, protected and to prosper. We also consulted a temple fortune teller in both Hunan and Sichuan and the fortune tellers in the temple said both the same auspicious dates for the betrothal/engagement ceremony and the day of the wedding. Although i or Yue are not that religious, our parents still insisted that we must follow tradition for blessings and good luck.

After the talk with her parents last year, i have been looking online for wedding dresses and other expensive things i could give to my soon-to-be wife as a gift for her. I have saved up so much money not just from my acting gigs in dramas, sitcoms, movies, reality shows, documentaries, modelling in campaign ads, music, photoshoots in magazines, commercials, even some international gigs. And also from my business ventures like another branch of my family's businesses all over China and the sister restaurant that serves only Sichuan cuisine especially hotpot. Half of it i decided to give my girl one of the best for our wedding. When i got my girl's measurements(in secret of course), i decided to go to New York to look for the atelier of the famous designer Oscar De La Renta after i booked an appointment. When Yue knew of my plan to buy a gown all the way from the United States, she was annoyed. And in true DyShen/DiYue/YueDi/YueDy fashion, we had an argument about it(and lied a little bit so that we can stop the argument). And when i had the gown shipped here to China, she had no choice but to wear it. I know she wasn't being ungrateful, she is just concerned that it was too expensive. Oh well. I can't blame her, but it's already there. Only the best for my girl. Nothing but the best for my wife-to-be. No more, no less. If i can provide for my family, how much more for my wife and soon-to-be kids for their wants and needs?

Then, a few months ago, during the formal engagement party in Hunan, my family and i gave the betrothal gifts and dowry for my soon-to-be bride and to receive the gifts from their side in return. And yes, during the engagement, only my family and relatives, Yue's family and relatives, both our closest friends from the F3, Xi-Zi, Xiao-Wen, Zi-Wei, Ning, Zhi-Ting, Kido(he wasn't able to attend the proposal event since he was at the US for a vacation but rest assured he would go to the wedding), and our managers Hao-ge and Yang-jie and our staff from Ton-Ton, Hank(he will be the one in-charge of my hair during the wedding and he did my hair during the engagement), and some close friends in my college whom i still have a communication with and a few non-showbiz friends. Yue also invited a few of her close non-showbiz friends as well. The engagement party was very special, lots of food. Both Sichuan and Hunan dishes and our favorite Chinese dishes were also served.

Then a week after the engagement ceremony, we were busy not just for the preparation for our wedding, but for our other projects such as commercial shoots, magazine photoshoots, TV show guestings, cameo drama and movie appearances even if we did not accept TV drama and movie projects to be the lead/secondary/antagonist/anti-hero role. I was also busy with my family restaurant business while not being active. Yue is busy also doing her own thing if she does not have a cameo, guesting and shoots. She is mostly with her family, getting busy with the wedding plans.

And right now, i couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe it that i would be marrying the woman i truly loved. As i am standing on the balcony of my room, while smoking and contemplating on everything that we have been through since day one that we met and all the trials and tribulations, i can't believe that this is my happy ending, i mean no, it's not a happy ending, but a beautiful beginning. Then after smoking in the balcony, i decided to hit the shower to clean myself off of the chlorine from the pool and doing other things in the bathroom besides showering.

After taking a shower, i took out the gift bag that i will give to my bride as a gift. Inside that paper bag are two phones(a brand new IPhone and an Android phone i am endorsing), half of the couple shirts D.I.Y(Di Ai Yue-For those who don't know, this is the fandom of the fans and supporters of the DyShen/DiYue/YueDi/YueDy couple)from Philippines(i got mine and it's in my luggage), a Cartier Jewelry Set i had custom-made for her which had necklaces of diamonds and gold, earrings, brooches, bracelets and rings. Yes, it's very expensive. But i know my beloved wife will love this i know, but i will ready my ears for another bickering session. Her favorite snacks from chocolates and potato chips are also there. I also placed the custom-made Louis Vuitton and Gucci bag i had especially for her, same with the vintage coin purse and moonstone bangle that she was saving up for when we went to the thrift shop in Shanghai which she told me she was saving up for. Instead of her buying it with her money, i bought it for her and told the owner that i am planning to give it to her as one of my gifts to her on our wedding. And yes, i bought it without her knowing. Yes, yes i know she was disappointed and sad when the owner told her over the phone that the one she was saving up for was already bought by someone else. But she'll be surprised that it will be one of my gifts to her on our wedding day.

I also placed my favorite photos from all my promotional shoots from my dramas and endorsements and magazine shoots alongside my baby pictures and other childhood pictures that i loved along with my pictures during my student days from elementary to college with my signature on the front and a message on the back that says:

To Shen Yue:

I am extremely happy that you chose me as your husband. Among all the men in the world, remember always that i am the most handsome. Lucky you i will be the best husband and lover and the father of our children. I love you so much and i will always love you for the rest of my life. I am all yours body, heart and spirit and soul forever and always. You will always be the one i am willing to trade all the meteors in the sky for all eternity.

Till death do us part:

Wang He-Di Dylan

I know it's conceited and arrogant of me to give my solo photos with my signature on it, i just want her to remember me even if she has pictures of me on her phone and well, she can find my pics on the internet. I also want to give her the pictures so she can show it to our kids one day.

After packing up on the paperbag, i also had the 520 roses ready on the flower shop downstairs at the lobby of the hotel i am staying at because i asked the flower shop to fix up the flowers for me. But of course, with Hao-ge's help. And speaking of him, i better call him up to send my gifts to Yue's hotel. I know it is still early, but i have to give her the gifts before our wedding ceremony. I also asked Hao-ge to call up Yue's hotel to give her the best breakfast they can give her and i gave him the money to pay for her breakfast, but they said that the complimentary breakfast is one of the hotel's wedding gifts. I am very happy that things are going smoothly, although i feel nervous and anxious. I wanted to go play basketball again, but if i do, i will be losing track of the time, so i decided to play online games on my phone to pass the time. Then after playing a few rounds, i decided to log off and look at the pictures that i have with Yue-Yue and i feel so happy looking at our pictures and videos of all our travels. Then, i decided to look at my favorite photos of Yue. Then, i saw a picture of her in Palawan when she wore a bikini. It really suited her, that color yellow on her. It suited her skin. Same with the powder blue one. It highlighted her body so much, she was so sexy. From her curves, boobs and her ass. It was nice to look at. She may have lost weight due to dieting, but her body is still beautiful. Just by looking at the photos, i got horny and i remembered that we had sex that time at a secluded area at the beach in broad daylight. Good thing no one saw us that time. It was the first time we fucked in public. Then after night swimming, we did it again, on another place in the beach. Then, we also did it in the shower area near the swimming pool near the swimming pool area and also in the pool. It was such a risky thing we did, but it was good. So, while to pass the time, i decided to jack it all off since we haven't done it the past month since we got so busy to prepare for the wedding and our other commitments. I can't wait for this wedding to be over so that i can have her alone, all to myself. So, i used a condom to jerk myself off so that i won't mess up the bed and so that people won't notice if ever i jerked off and people coming in to say to me that it smelled 'gamey' in here.

So, i did it two times. I could not get enough. But since today is the day of my wedding, i don't want to tire myself out since the day itself is tiring but fulfilling. So after jacking off, i cleaned myself off and threw the condom i used to pleasure myself and flushed it down the toilet(i know, i know i should throw it in the trash so the toilet won't clog but oh well), to get rid of the evidence. It's better to dispose it so if ever people come in later they won't think i'm doing anything against Yue.

So after cleaning myself off, i called Hao-ge to ask if he has already given the gifts and yes he did. Then after calling him, i decided to call my girl up to ask if she has already got the gifts and has already eaten her breakfast. I can tell she's very happy or either we are gonna bicker again once she sees the gifts i have given her, especially the expensive ones. Now, she answered my call.

"So, did you get my gifts already? Do you like it?" i asked her.

"My goodness, Baobei! Everything is lovely from the shirts and all and it's expensive! Except for the chocolates although some were expensive! Most especially the Cartier set! I will be giving that if ever we have a daughter as a part of her wedding trousseau or as her graduation gift or to our daughter-in-law in the future! And i was supposed to get the moonstone bangles and the coin purse i was supposed to pay for it and i called the owner already! No wonder she told me that it was already bought. But thank you for the gifts. And thanks also for the breakfast."

She was grateful and thankful for the gifts i gave her, but as expected, she was a bit annoyed by the expensive gifts, but at least she's thankful and i am happy.

"Of course. Nothing but the best for my wife. The complimentary breakfast came from the hotel as a part of our wedding gifts. They gave me one too. And why pray tell you are thinking about our daughter in the future getting married?! And why this future D.I.L business?! You are sooooo waaay advanced, former Miss Shen about to be Mrs. Wang!" i said.

"Mr. Wang, you can't blame me for finding the Cartier jewelry set expensive! And you had it freaking customized! What if we get robbed?!"

"Shan-Cai, you can't blame me if i want to give you lavish things and spoil you! Don't be so ungrateful! And quit thinking inauspicious and negative things will you?! It's our wedding!" i said.

"Dy-Di, i am not being ungrateful. In fact i am thankful for everything you gave me. But i am much more happier that i have you now as my husband no matter what happens. As long as you are with me, i am happy. You are my bestest gift."

"Well, lucky you you married someone like me! I am very handsome and cute and you already got to test me in the bed many times already! I will be the best husband, lover, pleasure-giver, provider and the number one dad our children will love and respect and look up to! And best of all, once we have daughters, i get to scare and intimidate their boyfriends! And you get to give our sons girlfriends advice and the stare-down!"

"You're arrogance and conceitedness is one thing that does not tone down from you, Ah-Si! You're so funny! I wonder why i chose you instead of Lei..." does she really have to say that on the day of our wedding?! Really?!

"Seriously?! Why say that on the day of our wedding?!"

"Just kidding, Baobei! Of course i would choose you! Don't be jealous! Or do you want me to choose Jiang Chen instead?"

Really now, Shen Yue?! Do you really have to say or make me jealous on the day of our wedding?!?!

"Do you want us to continue this or not?"

"Ok, ok Baobei, just kidding! Calm down, of course i would always choose you!"

"Good to hear. But seriously, stop joking like that! It's our wedding day! And by the way i can't wait to be in bed with you though Small Idiot, after one month...Trust me, tonight till the next few days we will be shaking the sheets and you'll be cumming a lot harder than ever....Trust me, Baobei, you are gonna wet the bed!"

"My goodness, Dy-Di! Tone it down, someone will hear you! Save it for later, you Big Idiot!"

"So, i'll see you once you pick me up?"

"Yes. See you later. I better get ready now. I love you, hubby. Bye."

"I love you too, wifey. See you later."

After talking to my wife-to-be-in-a-few-hours on the phone, it was time for me to get ready. To be honest, i am getting nervous and anxious and so many thoughts are running to my head. So, i decided to take a bath again to gather my thoughts. Then afterwards, Looking at the clothes i will be wearing for the ceremony i still couldn't believe that this day is totally happening. I have never felt so happy that i will be married to the woman i truly love. I can't wait to start a new life with her and for all our dreams we shall make and come true. I am so excited to have her all to myself after the wedding ceremony and for our honeymoon.

Then, after getting the complimentary breakfast came to my room, also as a wedding gift from the hotel, It was a good breakfast and it tastes good, even the coffee was great. Then after going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and other bathroom business(yes, yes, i know it's T.M.I, everybody pees and poops duh) then fix myself, apply skin care on my face along with sunscreen after that and wore my undershirt after i took off my bathrobe with a fresh change of boxer briefs shorts and smoke my ass off on my hotel room balcony some more to pass the time.

And all of a sudden while i was about to light another stick of of my cigarette, here goes my phone. My dad is calling me, so i answered it.

"Hello?, Dad?"

"He-Di, are you awake now? It's your wedding day and you can't be late! Hao told me that Hank is on his way to fix your hair! Your mom and i and the other relatives are also on our way to your room and we are getting ready at the moment and the photographers are also coming in, so you better get ready!"

"Ok Dad, i'm on it!"

So, afterwards, i decided to wear my jogger pants before i will wear my formal pants for the wedding. Then, a few minutes later, Hank was already at the door knocking and ringing the doorbell. Then, i let him in and i was also surprised that the F3 was also there early along with Xi-Zi. And yes, selfies and DouYin/TikTok non-stop and along goes the before and after pic sessions, although the after photo was done after Hank does my hair(and yes, he did it sooooo good and yes, it's the 'Pineapple' hairstyle again, but better 'Hashtag #PHBB') and makes sure to make me the most handsome guy of the day. And yes, as always, it was a fucking success. I never looked sooo good, i mean i've never looked this handsome. And yes, he will also be doing my hair for the main ceremony after the Chinese wedding ceremony. Then, here comes the photographer who was also my close friend also took my photos from before and after pictures and well, as i change from my joggers to my Tang outfit suit for the wedding.

After wearing my Chinese wedding outfit, selfies and non-stop photos were taken. I am also expecting after the ceremony that i will also be having a photoshoot wearing both my tuxedo and suit. And now, my parents and other relatives are starting to come in my suite and more pictures and videos and yes, they are indeed very happy for me and Yue, and they are quite excited to see her. After the whole family and relatives have given me their blessing and happy wishes and congratulations, and now, we are now getting ready to fetch the bride, i mean my bride in her hotel to where she is staying. After taking pictures with my parents, relatives, my groomsmen and best man, and a few more shoots, we were ready to go fetch Yue. I now have the bouquet of mixed flowers with red roses, white roses, pink peony flowers, tulips, yellow sunflowers, orchids, plum, peach and cherry blossoms that i will give her once i see her during the door crashing game later. Gosh, i can't wait to see her! I am nervous, but extremely excited!

Before i left along with my team that composed of my best men(Xi-Zi and Hao-ge), my groomsmen(the F3. Kido and Philip-ge), my parents and my relatives gave me their love, blessings, encouragement and a stroke of good luck. My parents also reminded me of the gifts i will be giving the Shen family and the lucky packets, which Kang was in-charge of along with Guan, Xi-Ze, Xi-Zi and my whole #TeamGroom and of course, i also have one for myself for "easy access".

"Bring her here immediately, boy!" said my dad.

"We can't wait to take her home and welcome her totally into our family!" said my grandma.

"Oh dear, dear! I can't wait to meet and get to know our new daughter-in-law!" said one of my aunts.

"Go get her, He-Di!" my cousin said as he cheered me on.

"Di-Lun-ge ge, get her right now! We wanna see her!" said my younger girl cousin.

Once i said my goodbyes to my family and telling them that i will be back with my wife in tow, me and my team already are on our way going to Yue's hotel to pick her up with our cars and yes, not to brag, it's expensive. Fuck, i feel so nervous and anxious but i am really excited to have her and to hold her and to spend the rest of my life with her. And i swear that i will give her and our children-to-be and both our families, both the Wangs and the Shens my very best in everything and the best of everything. And i mean the best.

When our car reached the hotel entrance, fireworks were lit for the evil spirits to go away, as per tradition dictates. And once we went inside the hotel already, i am getting even more antsy and excited to see Yue even more. It was also a good thing that there is no paparazzi who will be getting in our way, because we have bodyguards who are fully armed to assist us. It's good thing we were all in masks so that we won't be catching people's attention and the guards and bouncers who were surrounding the hotel in all sides came from the police force and the SWAT to guard the surroundings, same goes to the hotel that me and my family are staying at. So it's a good thing that there are no people to see the whole spectacle. I know, i know, this is just like the 'Fu Er Dai'(Kids Of The Nouveau Riche)and the gangsters that we see on TV or Social Media. And a bit of the frivolousness and the expensiveness of the whole thing just like the movie "Crazy Rich Asians".

As we went upstairs at the 8th floor, we were greeted i mean we were blocked the moment we arrived at the 8th floor by Yue's #TeamBrideSquad. Xiao-Wen, Zi-Wei, Du-Ling, Qian and Nicky and Annie along with Yang-jie and Ton-Ton along with Yue-Yue's relatives. Okay, here it goes! The wedding door games has already begun once we saw the #TeamBrideSquad. Looks like they won't make it easy for me, from the looks of it. I am getting more anxious, where the hell is my wife?!?!?! Please take me to where my Baobei is, i want to have her right now! So i shouted for her to hear me.

"Baobei! Where are you?! I'm here already!" i shouted as i was trying to get into the bridal room.

"No, no, no, Wang He-Di! You have to do what we demand of you first before you get to Yue-Yue!" said Xiao-Wen. "If you get it wrong, you better give us some red packets!"

I am getting a bit annoyed with this door games, to the point that i want to snatch away my wife and elope instead of this ceremony and shit. I am trying my hardest not to lose my cool.

"Oh come on! I just wanna see my wife! Come on, please?! Pretty please?! I wanna have my wife right now!!!" i said as i was begging the bridesmaids to let me in to get my bride.

Louis touched my shoulder all of a sudden trying to calm me down. "Dy, Bro, calm down, will you?! I suggest we better get this done and do what they asked if you want to get the bride." said Louis, or Xi-Zi. His best man. "Be patient."

"Yeah dude, calm down." said Kido.

I mean seriously, i want to get Yue right now! But, well, looks like i need to prove my love to my girl to them. Looks like i have to do these things. Oh well....

"Come on, dude. Let's get this started!" exclaimed Caesar.

"Either you get it right, or give us a red packet!" said Du-Ling. "Dylan, make your choice! Either you do this or you won't get your Shan-Cai!"

Alright then, since we are already here, why waste the time and if i don't do what they say, the wedding will be canceled, and i don't want that and i can't take that. I might kill myself if that happens! I know the games will make me look stupid, but for the sake of my wife i will do it just to have her.

"Di, stop wasting time and let's do this!" said Darren. "Kang, the red packets are with you, right?" Darren asked Connor.

"Yep! It's all here!" Connor said happily with a big smile on his face as he flashed them like a pack of cards on a royal flush.

"Alright, let's do this!"

As the door blocking games goes on, i know it's a bit embarrassing, but i must do it for my beloved Shan-Cai. Then we bribed the bridesmaids and the relatives after a few games and more games then when we reached near Yue's suite, more of the bridesmaids and Yue's relatives tried to block us to get inside where Yue is waiting for me. The whole 8th floor is in traffic because of us and and Yue's family and friends, and yes, it's getting noisier as we expected it to be. Now we tried to get in, but still the blocking games continued until we had to bribe more of the relatives and bridesmaids until finally we got inside Yue's suite.

Once we got in, more games before i saw my bride, then after a few games, finally, i get to see her. She is so beautiful. She is so beautiful in her Chinese wedding Hanfu. I could have sworn that she is even more beautiful now, how much more when she wears the white wedding gowns on the main ceremony?? I almost dropped the bouquet of flowers just by seeing just how beautiful she is. And i still can't believe that she will be mine forever to the rest of our lives. Amidst the noise, i could only hear the beat of my heart amongst other things. Just looking at her via my custom made GM sunglasses. I stopped a few inches near her, almost a few steps, and took off my shades and looked at her.

"Hello, Shan-Cai." i said while looking at her.

My wife looked up at me as she heard me greet her and she smiled at me while looking at me as she waved her reply to me. "Hello, Ah-Si."

I could never get over how beautiful, cute and adorable she is. Her smile is everything to me.

Then, just like in the "Wedding Scene" in Meteor Garden, i knelt down.

I asked her once more to marry me and she said yes. And the people in the room cheers got even louder once more for the nth time.

Then, i decided to jump on her to kiss her and all of a sudden, Nicky and Zi-Wei stopped me before i was about to pounce on my beloved wife. How annoying!

"Now, now, Dy-Di! You can't touch your wife-to-be yet without playing a little game!" said Nicky.

"Aw, not again?!?! Li Jia-Qi! I just want to kiss my wife! Dammit Xi-Ze! Control your woman, please!" i said to Nicky and the whole crowd laughed their asses off.

"Wang He-Di, play with us first before you get to your wife!" Wang Zi-Wei said to me. "Either you play or you pay, take your pic!"

"Ok, bring it on!"

And the crowd cheered even more louder.

And, the wedding games continued and more quizzes and dares and a little of more questions and the vows and everything else in between, it was time for me to look for the shoes so that i can take my bride away for us to be married. I looked for the shoes everywhere and finally, i found her red shoes in a fiberglass box case under her bed. Now, to find the keys. I looked for the keys everywhere and i am getting anxious and nervous, until the bridesmaids gave their bags for me to inspect. And once i found the keys of the box to where Yue's shoes is located and it was located in Yi-Han's bag. And once the shoes has been out of the box, i placed them on Yue's feet and now, we are ready to go.

But before we will go from Yue's hotel back to my hotel where the Chinese ceremony will be held, me and my lawfully wedded wife went to the makeshift altar in the hotel room to where the Shen family ancestors to bow and pay our respects to them, and after doing that, we went to where Yue's parents were and we bowed and paid our respects to them. Well, Yue's relatives offered us their congratulations and red packets. And before we left the hotel where Yue and her family is staying, going to the hotel to where me and my family are staying and to where the Chinese wedding will be held, i placed the veil over her before carrying her bridal style over to the car. My brother-in-law and cousin-in-law along with my team of groomsmen and my best men are about to leave the premises. Yang and his cousin will help open the car for Yue to get inside.

And as we walked to the car, now it's time to bicker with my wife for a bit. As usual. I guess this will be our first time bickering as husband and wife.

"My goodness Mrs. Wang! You may have been doing your diet, but why are you still heavy as a pig?!"

And after telling her how heavy she is, she smacked my left shoulder. "Shut up and carry me to the car and quit complaining, Mr. Wang! I'm your wife now, get used to it!"

"I'm already used to it since Meteor Garden days! And you're mine now anyway so it's okay. And nobody, i mean nobody can get you from me! And whether you gain weight or lose weight, you're still my precious little white pig!" i replied back.

"Tssss. Stupid man." she muttered.

Once me, my brother-in-law and cousin-in-law helped me get Yue in the car i was next to get in then after that, we left immediately. And as the bridal car rolls on the road and the whole entourage from the family to the bridesmaids, groomsmen, best men, and Yue's team were on the back, we were making out a bit. Just kissing and hugging.

"Oooh mmmhh....My dear husband....You are messing up my lipstick....Can't you wait till after the wedding...??"

"This is why we are just kissing and hugging, wifey...But it would be better if we could do something more if you like..."

"Oh no, that can wait!" she said as she smacked me in the chest. "You stupid husband." she said and she gave me a peck on the lips.

"Oh Wang Shen Yue. Always so violent. I can tell that in this marriage, 'Domestic Violence' exists since Yue has a heavy hand..Tsk. She really is Shan-Cai." i thought.

And we had a good laugh and shared a sweet peck.

After kissing and hugging in the bridal car before arriving at the hotel, we fixed ourselves up before we enter into the hotel for the Chinese wedding ceremony. Yue, fixing herself and putting on her lipstick and a little powder. And once we arrived at the hotel, i carried her on piggyback all the way to the hotel's multi-purpose hall. It's also a good thing that the hotel staff was kind enough and understanding enough for the first part of the wedding to be private, since this part of the wedding will be for family, close friends, managers and staff only. No more, no less. The police are still outside the hotel premises just in case the paparazzi will get wind of what is happening right now, but i could feel it in my bones that the paparazzi or the media or the press will know of our wedding. What are the odds? Even my friends and other guests will be posting on their social media accounts. Maybe me and my wife won't have a choice i guess?? Me and Yue can't keep our marriage a secret for the rest of our lives. Sooner or later, the whole world will know everything, and for sure, even our fans(D.I.Y, XDH, Mooncakes)from China, up to our International fans. Rest assured, even our haters and critics will know about this, but, as for the haters and critics of me and Yue-Yue, i don't have time to give a shit about them. I give zero fucks about what they are gonna say and spew out of their mouths and keyboards. What can they do now? I'm just laughing at them, but if i have the liberty to do that to those people who criticize me and Yue's love, god forgive me i want to kill them all, but i can't. But as for me and Yue, as long as the both of us love and have each other and as long as we are happy, we're gonna be fine. We have our family and the people we considered our true friends and our supporters who have our backs. And speaking of bodyguards, the SWAT team and our bodyguards are heavily armed, not just with guns, but they also have in their hand a M16 Assault Rifle.

Now that we have arrived at the Multi-Purpose Hall of the hotel, before we arrived actually, we passed by the secret entrance only used by the VIP. And once we arrived at the Multi-Purpose Hall, we got started with the Chinese wedding ceremony and and early lunch. Then afterwards, while the feasting was going on, me and Yue had our photoshoot done with our Chinese wedding clothes, and she changed into another Chinese style wedding dress for another photoshoot and we went back to the hall for us to eat and celebrate with our guests. I am pleased on how the photos came out and how this event is going. The food was good, everyone was so happy and me and my bride now my wife is so happy how everything has turned out. I can tell that things will really be going according to plan. As it should be.

Then, after the Chinese ceremony, it was time for Yue to go back to the hotel where she was staying along with her family so that she can rest and change into her white wedding gown for the main event later in the afternoon. I know i need to bear with it for a while since i will be seeing her on the main ceremony and me and my family and the rest of my entourage need to rest and change since the main ceremony will start at exactly 02:00 PM.

Once me and my family and entourage got back to our rooms, i decided to take a shower and take a nap for a short while, then when it was time for me to wake up, it was time for me to get changed into my suit for the main event. Hank came back to the room to do my hair, and yes, more traffic in the room, my family got ready for the main event, more photoshoots, me wearing both my suit and tuxedo at the same time. And after the photoshoot, it was time for me and my family to get to church for the main ceremony.

Once we got to the church before 02:00 PM, the guests have been arriving slowly by the numbers. Good thing there's no paparazzi or press to get in the way. To pass the time, i decided to go for a smoke along with Caesar and Louis to pass the time. Darren and Connor soon joined us. Then, in the church premises, i see familiar faces, so i decided to pop a mint candy and went back inside the church to greet the guests. From my relatives and Yue's relatives, friends from the industry, former cast members in my other dramas and cast members in my movies, the people who i also collaborated in a few songs and in my albums were also there, my business partners were also there, and my management from Madame Angie to the other higher ups of M.Y. Entertainment, and the higher ups of Mantra Pictures. And speaking of the cast members of Meteor Garden, Chaplin and Claire have already arrived, Dee-jie along with Barbie-jie is also present and also the O.G. DMS, Jerry-ge is also present and the O.G. F3 are also present, Madame Lillian Wang, the one who played my mother, Dao Ming Feng is also there, Director Lin is also present, and all the cast of Meteor Garden 2018 were also there. Yue's former cast members in her other dramas besides ALSB(sans Hu Yi-Tian)are also present. Gao Zhi-Ting and Martin Sun were present as one of the part of the bride's entourage and Sun Ning was also married to Wang Zi-Wei, she was Yue's 'Matron Of Honor'. Along with Xiao-Wen who was the main 'Maid Of Honor'. Jasper and Miles were also present. Justin Huang and Jackson Wang are also in attendance and Kelvin Xu Kai and Wu Jin-Yan are also there along with Teacher Nie Yuan and Charmaine Sheh. I was supposed to invite Kris Wu and Zheng Shuang, but as of now they are going through things at the moment, so i didn't bother to tell them. I also see other famous people from actors, singers, rappers, socialites, politicians and other relatives and staff. Teacher He Jiong and Teacher He Bing and some of my fellow contestants from Super Idol are also present. The cast of The Inn from Tamia-jie and Wang Ke were also invited along with the staff of The Inn. My friends from back in Sichuan from childhood friends and classmates from elementary to college are also present, although not all. I am happy that everybody i know and love besides friends from the industry and a couple of friends despite their schedule.

Time was ticking, Yue should've been here by now. I am getting impatient, anxious, nervous, and antsy and so many things are going through my head. I am hoping and praying to all the gods for Yue to show up and something bad does not happen to her. As the minutes go on, i am starting to get worried. I asked Hao-ge to call up Yue or Yang-jie or Ton-Ton. I started to go to Yue's parents and ask them to call Yue or her staff to ask where she is. I could tell the parents are starting to get worried as well so they tried to contact her and her staff. I was about to bombard Yue and her staff with text messages until my phone started to ring.

It was Ton-Ton.

"Hello, Dy-Di, it's Ton-Ton!"

"Where the hell are you guys?!" i replied anxiously. "Are you almost near the church?! What happened?!" i asked. "Where's Yue?!"

"Wait a minute, i will put you on loudspeak! Yue is getting anxious and stressed too! We have trouble!" Ton-Ton replied.

"What happened?! Tell me!"

I was a bit relieved when Yue started to speak. "Baobei, bad news! The press and paparazzi are on our tail! We are now in detour, we need help! ASAP!"

"Okay, wifey! I'm about to go to Hao-ge to arrange everything!" i said. "Don't be scared, it will be fixed in a jiffy!"

"Thanks Hubby, love you, see you later!"

"Love you too, Baobei, See you."

I ran to where Hao-ge is and told him the situation. Even the F3, Xi-Zi, Wu Yi-ge, and Kido was shocked on what was going on.

"Hao-ge, we need help! We need someone to drive the bridal car!" i said in desperation.

"Okay, i'll see what i can do, i will call up Yang right now to know their location and for someone who can help Yue get here!" he replied.

The F3 along with Louis are trying their best to help me as well. I am getting more desperate. When Hao-ge came back, this is what he said when he came back.

"Dy, bad news! I haven't found anyone who is willing to drive the bridal car to Yue's location!"

"Oh shit!! Now what?! Now what the fuck are we gonna do?!?!" i sighed frustratingly. I was at my wits end. I was almost at my breaking point until i heard a voice that said:

"We're willing to help."

It was Sun Ning. He was with Gao Zhi-Ting when he approached us.

"How will you do that?! Yue's location is a bit far from here!" said Hao-ge.

"Just give me where Yue-Yue's location is, and my friend will be the one who will bring her here."

"Who's friend?! Who's that friend of yours?!" asked Caesar.

Darren was the next to ask Martin, "Does your friend know Yue? Can that friend of yours be trusted??"

"Does that person know the directions going to the church??" asked Connor.

"Are you sure that friend of yours won't take Yue away?!" asked Kido.

"How sure are you that your friend can be trusted to take Yue here?!" asked Philip-ge.

"Does your friend know how to drive??" Louis asked.

"Of course he knows how to drive! Just trust us, okay?! We'll be calling him right now." said Ning. "Zhi-Ting, we better call him. Yue needs our help."

Zhi-Ting nodded and they started to call their friend who was willing to help us.

After calling their friend, Ning told us that he was willing to help Yue to get here. My parents and parents-in-law approached me and i told them what happened and told them that Yue is on her way here and they were relieved. I'm still a bit anxious, Hao-ge is now with Martin and Zhi-Ting and they are talking to the person who will be helping Yue to get here in the church. I don't know who is going to help Yue get here, but i could care less. As long as she gets here before 02:00 PM in the afternoon. I am praying right now and i am positive that she will appear. I can also tell that this wedding, my patience is also being tested. Well, like they all say, there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Yue is not just my moon and my pot of gold, she is also my rainbow. I have no choice but to wait. I have to.

I received a text message from my wife in my WeChat and in my text message and it says:

"Baobei, i am almost on my way, don't worry about me, i'm coming."

When I read her message, i finally am relieved. I also received a call from Yang-jie and Ton-Ton and they told me that they are also near the church. The paparazzi and the press haven't tracked their way. And when they told me that they are already here at the church entrance to wait for Yue. I was much more relieved. I couldn't wait for the doors of the church to open for her to appear. I told the bridesmaids, maid and matron of honor, the best men and the groomsmen to get in line and i told everyone that Yue is almost here. The bridesmaids and the groomsmen go to their respective seats. And once Yang-jie told me to get ready, i knew that the doors are about to open.

I am counting the seconds as before the doors of the church entrance opens.....

In

10.

09.

08.

07.

06.

05.

04.

03.

02.

01.

And in swift timing and precision, the wedding march plays as the church entrance doors started to open at the same time, and there she was....

A goddess who has come to earth...The moon goddess has come to earth to shine her light...Her eternal beauty i could not move on and get over from. Her hairstyle was different from a few hours ago, from an updo to a half updo that shows her now long hair. The flower crown headband suits her well. I also see it on her arms that she is wearing the jade bangles that my mother gave her and the Pandora charm bracelet that i gave her as a gift. And yes, she was wearing the Meteor Necklace as well.

She was wearing the expensive gown that i bought for her, and yes, it was too beautiful. The Oscar De La Renta gown was customized for her really suited her so well. Despite being draped in her wedding veil, i still can see how beautiful she was. If this is a dream, don't wake me. If this is heaven, don't bring me back to life! Well, imma give myself a mental note to give Mr. De La Renta a handwritten note in English(even if my English is no goodah hahahaha)and a gift to thank him.

Look at her, walking. She is indeed too beautiful to look at. I want to run, dash and fly to her and just take her away from here and fly away again away from everybody and everyone to elope, but well, i can't waste this event. All the memories from starting from our first meeting, the day i courted her and the day i asked her to be my girlfriend, all the jealousy, fights, breakups, trials, the waiting games, secret meetings, till the day i proposed to her and the wedding preparations started flashing back on my mind.

"Bro, look, your wife is coming!" said Caesar.

"Excited much, dude?! Calm down!" said Louis.

Watching her being walked down the aisle by her father towards me, i am extremely honored and very happy to be his son-in-law.

As the wedding ceremony commenced from the blessing, vows and the exchange of rings, yes, the kiss with embrace made it final, that we are now officially husband and wife. And, well, there's no dry eye as we said our vows. From me, her and the guests. And guess who caught the bouquet when Yue threw it? You guessed it right! It was Nicky! Finally, as i thought, Caesar is the next to settle down among us F4. And i can tell that he wants to put a ring on Jia sooner or later. And expect after the ceremony, more photos and selfies taken.

After the main ceremony before we head to the reception, we had a photoshoot again, as husband and wife, just like what we had in the Chinese ceremony a few hours ago. And later, we will have our picture taken for our marriage license and for us to sign it so that the government will recognize our marriage to be valid and legal. And once all was done, it was time for us to change, for Yue to change her wedding gown again for the reception and me, to change into my Ermenegildo Zegna tux. And, there goes another photoshoot. And, since we both took a selfie together during the Chinese ceremony, we took another one before and after changing. Oh well. Force of habit. I can't wait to post the pics and selfies on my Weibo, Instagram and other social media accounts that i have. We even did our first DouYin/TikTok video together as husband and wife and i can't wait to flex it.

Once we went to the banquet hall for the reception, the food and drinks were abundant and our wedding cake was beautiful and guests were aplenty and there was also music and dancing and more speeches. The guests on the reception list, from both our clans, The Wang and the Shen, our former cast members and staff of Meteor Garden 2018, my former cast members from the dramas and movies i starred in, Yue's former cast mates in her dramas and movies she starred, Higher-ups from M.Y. Entertainment and Mantra Pictures and least we forget, Madame Angie. We also see the singers and rappers i collaborated with, and the artists and musicians that Yue also collabed with, our non-showbiz friends, and fans from China and other countries and others. And besides the people we saw in the main ceremony in the church, we also see representatives of the brands we endorsed. I also saw Uncle Ben Chan of Bench to give me and Yue his congratulations and best wishes. He also asked me to become an endorser again, along with Yue. I told him that me and my manager and management will be speaking to him after the wedding and he agreed. I don't want to miss this chance to model, but this time my wife will be modelling with me. After Uncle Ben, the representatives of Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Fila, and other brands that Yue and i endorsed gave their congratulations and best wishes and gifts. Lines and lines of people from family members, friends(showbiz and non-showbiz), former co-stars, singers, rappers, musicians, socialites, politicians(even President Xi's representative came to wish us a happy marriage and gave us a gift), CEO's, and other 'Movers And Shakers' of China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, and other famous and rich people and fans giving and telling us their best wishes and congratulations. Even a triad(Chinese mafia)leader or dragon head from Hong Kong with his wife, mistress, son and daughter, his consiglieri and a few of his soldiers along with his friend or brother by alliance who was also a dragon head of the triads here in China were also in attendance since they were a fan of the both of us and gave us also a big sum of money as a gift. And lest we forget, the gifts piling up from money and other things. Even one of the rich guests who attended our wedding who brought along a friend who was a CEO, and the CEO who was a friend of the guest who attended gave us a very big sum(i couldn't recall which or how many figures it was)as a gift along with two condominium units(one in Shanghai, one in Sanya)since he wasn't using it, same goes to the house he has in Hong Kong and Taipei which he wasn't using much and five cars that can make our taxes scream. He also offered us three after the wedding to check it out. We gave our number and that of our managers. He was very happy that we accepted his gift. I have never met someone so generous, that he'll offer his houses, cash and cars like that.

"Baobei, what are we gonna do with those gifts?! I can't believe that CEO is so damn generous! I'm worried for our taxes!" i whispered to Yue.

"Same here, hubby! But well, we'll thank him and just give him a gift in appreciation then!" she whispered back.

"Alright wifey. We will be checking out those apartments and houses soonest. Then we'll decide what to do with it." i replied.

"What are we to do with the money that was given to us, Dy-Di?? Especially the ones given by the CEO and the guest who's a Dragon Head of a triad??"

"Well my beloved My Small Idiot Baobei Yue-Yue Cake, first, we'll open up a bank account for half of the money in both our names where we will place half of the money that we will donate to charity or to whatever cause to help. Then, the next half, it will belong to you."

"Why me?? What about yours??"

"I guess i will take only a small sum for myself, but half of it will go to my family."

"I have a better idea on the sum that will belong to me, love. What if we create another bank account for our soon-to-be children?? It will be good for everything they need, especially for their education! And for our other business plans would be great!"

"That sounds like a great idea, love. I love you, my Small Idiot."

"Likewise, i love you too my Big Idiot."

And after that, we shared a sweet peck.

And well, after all the speeches and amongst any others, performances were held like people rendering song, band, rap and dance performances. And yes, after the performances, it's time for the DJ to spin that shit for the people to report to the dance floor(although there were already people dancing to the song and band performances). More dancing and drinking the night away before the party is over.

I am very happy and content now. Being married to the woman i truly love is one of my best achievements and accomplishments. And this wedding, no matter how lavish and expensive from the food and drinks and other things from the preparation to the event, it was all worth it. And i thank not just my wife and family and friends, but the persons who made it all possible, no matter how difficult it was.

To be honest, as much as we had gifts so lovely, from cheap to extremely expensive, we appreciated it. But the best gift for me was my beloved wife. And celebrating our love with our family, friends, fans and other well-wishers. And well, by now, our wedding will be in the papers, in the news and especially in all social media platforms.

I am happy that me and her won't be keeping things a secret anymore. Especially now that we are married. And yes, we will be keeping things private once again. I am happy that i will be living a brand new life, yes, she is my "Happily Ever After", but there is no such thing as an ending, but a new beginning.

I have no regrets falling in-love and loving her, the same way i have no regrets in choosing her to be the person i shall spend the rest of my life with and she will be the only person whom i will only call, "My One And Only Beloved Wife". The same way, my very first role calls his beloved wife.

I am extremely happy and proud to be and to be called her husband. And i am sure as hell excited to be the father of her children and to be the best husband, father, protector and provider to our soon-to-be family. I cannot wait to achieve our dreams together, and to do and experience anything and everything together whether good or bad. She and me, together with our children and family. No matter what happens, i won't leave her, and i know she won't leave me as well. I can't bear anymore being apart from her. I know how much she loves me, but my love for her is much more greater than how much she loves me, but that does not matter how greater it is as long as i love her and she loves me and it won't change.

And i still can't believe it that i broke the "Whoever Plays The Leading Man Of Boys Over Flowers Will Remain Single" curse. I am still asking myself up to this moment, "Is this a dream?! Am I dreaming?! Wake me not the fuck up!" then again, allow me to brag and flex my happiness. Again and again and again and again. On repeat and loop! Not just to the people who love us, but to those who hate and criticize us and have nothing good coming out of their fucking mouths. Why the actual fuck would i waste my time on good-for-nothing people who do nothing but love to run their mouths and hide from their keyboards and keypads instead of doing something productive with their lives??

One more, i can't wait to spend the rest of my life and the rest of my days with her. Endless laughter, tears, bickering, farts, orgasms, arguments, foods, travels, fights, jealousy, and love even if we are old and gray, i'll still make love to her. And to our soon-to-be children that will arrive in the near future and same for our soon-to-be children's children, i cannot wait to impart me and their mother's knowledge and life lessons. I can't wait to learn something new every day with her. Just like our vows, in sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer, and only death to set us apart. But, to now till we are old and gray up to my dying day, i will never stop loving and protecting her and showing how much i love her. I am willing to give her my life, i mean my whole life. The same way i gave my heart, body, spirit and soul. And to spend a lifetime till the next loving only her. And again, let me brag again that i and i alone have made the right decision.

There is no other love, but her. And i will never love another.

And yes, i am happy and proud to say.....

That my whole life will be spent in one love.

END.

()

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello there, My Beloved Bitches! Weinnah Auyeung here!

Finally! My contribution to this wonderful project is done! Well, it was an exciting ride, but i had this story on my mind way before this wonderful project came along. And after all the writing, editing, and proofreading and endless days and nights of research, it's finally done! And i want to thank Lu-chan Myhappyending95 for inviting me to collab in this wonderful project! Grazie mille for encouraging me and being one of my inspirations to go on with this project. And trust me, this project will be a success!

As for the wedding ceremony, i researched about Chinese wedding ceremonies from the internet and watched asked a few for help especially for the Chinese ceremony and some other stuff. I also got a few bits of the 'Filipino Style' wedding ceremony sans the dove throwing and other stuff, but well, it is what it is. And expect big gifts and stuff, of course because it's a "Big Fat Chinese Celebrity Wedding"! But it was all fun doing the research, i learn stuff with the research and lot of beautiful things i have read and seen, and from the people i asked.

I also want to thank Mamszhyie Meggy-chan Meggyhashope and Mamszhyie Amanyeeeka amanyeeeka , Mai @fluffysugarsock and Beb Angel Moko angeloyalties for the support even though i was going through a hard time mentally the past few months. Thank you also to Momma Hsien Hsienhui1978 and Ambra ChaosAPPZ, for the sources and for answering my questions about wedding stuff and other shits related to weddings. Thank you also to Anna-Chan G0ldCharm, Liz-chan LoveCanoLove, Zaza-chan Zazounette86(Please take care of yourself and rest svp!!!), One of the veteran lemon writers of the fandom(please give your sexiest voice and moans for), Tetel _kimchirice, Zee zarysun, And other cool peepsz from the Yuanfen Squad from Jeeya Jeeya_Angel, Rachana, Amy, Iseng justmeiseng @iamchzstic, Jjoyieee Rjoyieee and the fandom authors' resident "Slapper" Chya chya26 and so many from the group! Love you bisshes so much and it's so fun talking to all of you! Ara-araaa~~!!!! There are a lotta y'all! Special shout out also to my other supporters of my works and other co-authors like Shewy luxeyvou, Raiiie @raiiieambershen , and other supporters from WP which i can't type all since they are all plenty or whuteva. I know i've been dealing with so much right now physically and mentally, but i will be back to continue to write my works soonest granted if i have the time and inspiration, but hoping! Oh well, this is my contribution to the project, i will also post this in my drabble work(DyShen/CaiSi Short Stories, Drabbles, Shorts Or Whuteva)soonest after the release of the collaboration. ^^ Here's to more collaborations! I love you all and see you soon and eat well and always eat what you want, My Beloved Bitches! XOXO

Keep Safe, Have No Fear And Always Hope, Pray And Dream And Work For The Best XOXO:

-Wei

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 1.1K 24
Shen Yue is a fashionable young lady with a taste for trouble. Her concerned father decides to hire a bodyguard to keep her safe when the issue spira...
50.5K 1.4K 27
A DiYue Fanfic
79.2K 3.3K 33
Shen Yue is a runaway bride. Dylan Wang is a runaway groom...well..not really. Not yet. What will happen if their world collide? --- " I know you fee...
50.2K 2.5K 57
They share a special connection, but they haven't seen each other in a while. Can they pick up where they left off? It's a romantic and fluffy story...