The Kingpin's sister

By Baabiiee_doll

Whenever you hear the name Kimani Sumner in the streets of the.Bronx, her older brother, KJ's, name is spoken... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
IM BACK!

051

3.2K 127 13
By Baabiiee_doll

I'm not a stranger to conflict and problems. I mean look at the turmoil my life has been since I came back home. From the "suspicious" death of Reggie , thinking KJ had Dash killed, KJ being shot and the constant mess with dad. Those conflicts were a handful but weren't anything to rattle me too much.

The only conflict I didn't really seem to have a good handle on is relationship problems.

When it was just Aunt Toya and I before moving back. I didn't date much but the few times that I did and experienced relationship problems , it never went well. I spiraled, emotions were always on high with me and I occasionally did that thing where I laugh when I am actually extremely angry and just have no idea what exactly I found so funny.

My instability with relationship problems is.... odd. I feel like it mostly stems from the fact that until recently I never seen any problems in my parents relationship. They were the perfect match as if they were two molds that just went together and melted in to one.

I sort of always expected my relationships to go like that. It would be perfect and that's what I expected with Reggie and now that's what I expected with Dash but nothing is perfect, my expectations for things to be so perfect could really be the downfall of my relationship.

When I woke up the next morning, I was still a bit dazed from the night before. I wasn't really understanding where the fight between us even happened. I couldn't even really see what he saw? I don't think I was flirting with Keon at all but then again it's what he feels that matters and he took it as disrespect.

"Fuck...." I sighed as I reached out to the other side of the bed hoping to feel his body there but nothing.

It was cold and even though he's only been gone a night it seemed like the bed was already losing his indentation or maybe I was just being dramatic. I rolled over and pressed my face in to his pillow , taking in the scent he had left behind.

The way I cried last night and the way I'm acting now... you'd think this boy died. It's just my current fear is losing Dash and with this baby brewing in my belly that's just another addition to my fears.

I can't lose Dashawn or my baby.

He's put up with so much of my bullshit, my families bullshit and at this point if he was to up and walk away, I wouldn't blame him but I wouldn't make it easy for him.

If I had to cripple him and die him up to my bed until he came to his senses, I wouldn't just let him walk away.

I decided to play some Ella Mai, Kehlani, Jasmine Sullivan and Summer Walker in rotation. My sad girl playlist while I got ready for my day.

As I brushed my hair, teeth and got dressed. I kept checking my phone. Thinking maybe there was a chance that Dash would text or the notifications I got would be from him but nothing.

I wasn't expecting an apology, didn't think I deserved one but I did want to know where he was and if he was okay.

"What's up?" KJ nodded at me as I made my way down stairs.

He was sitting in the living room with a few of his friends I didn't recognize. There was a few things sprawled across the living room table that I gave a once over and rolled my eyes.

"You think -" I was going to lecture him about handling that business inside the house with the baby here but I stopped myself.

I was drained and at this point completely over it.

The point of the club was to venture in to something else besides dealing in the streets but I'm guessing from the few nights it's been open and as well as the money from selling that KJ is liking the large ass flow of money coming in as well as the extra attention and respect he's been getting... like his head wasn't big enough.

"Where's Ebony?" I questioned as I stepped down from the last step.

"She went out to handle that depression shit and my sons upstairs with his grandma." KJ quickly inserted the whereabouts of my nephew as if he already knew that was my next question.... Which it was.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket , completely taking my attention away from KJ which allowed him to get back to his loud conversation with his boys.

I pouted as I looked down at the texts from Dashawn's aunt. If he didn't stay with her last night , where could he have possibly gone.

"You could probably move more product once the club gets bigger King." One of the boys spoke. "No better place fo get -"

"That's not what's going to happen." I snapped , shoving my phone angrily in to my pocket.

They directed their attention towards me .

"We don't need any of your half assed pea brained ideas ruining what we have going on."

"Look... I didn't ask King's little sister for any advice. I'm sure I know how this shit moves way more than you do." He scoffed and looked around at the other boys for approval but they all looked away.

They were smart... very smart.

I took a few steps towards him on the couch where he sat , flashed KJ a quick look before kneeling down so I was eye-level with him, my hand resting on the living room table for support.

"What's your name?"

He had a look on his face as if I was supposed to know.. he looked almost offended that I asked.

"Jerome."

"Alright... Harold , I have absolutely no idea where my boyfriend is , I'm pregnant and emotionally exhausted... I can snap at any moment."

"My name is Jerome."

"Is it ?" I questioned the room. "What's his name?"

"Harold..." one of the other boys answered.

"Harold... I would usually threaten you with my brother here or my boyfriend but as you can see.. KJ's keeping his mouth shut to let his little sister handle it, who's name is?"

"Kimani." Another one answered.

"Ding motherfucking ding." I let out a small chuckle. "The crazy thing is Harold... I never even met this man and he knows my name, we are on two different levels and don't get confused because you're on the bottom shelf and will never reach my heights." I stood up towering over him and he looked up quickly before lowering his eyes.

"Alright Kimani come on now." KJ let off a little snicker.

"Do you know where Dash is?" I asked KJ. "He left last night and his aunt hasn't seen him."

"Nah... I asked bro if he wanted to hit this move with me but he didn't answer me."

I nodded and exited the living room and went in to the kitchen. I could hear them clowning Jerome but after awhile I drowned out their sounds and sat at the table , staring down at my phone.

I've texted and called Dash a couple of times and no answer.

I could have Brianna or Ebony text him saying that I was in trouble or in the hospital but is that too far? Or is that just extremely toxic ?

My thinking wasn't rational at all.

My ability to talk my way out of most situations or find quick solutions to highly intense predicaments you would think I wouldn't be on the brink of a panic attack because a grown man has been missing for no more than a night.

"Hello? Earth to Kimani."

I shuttered, finally being brought out of my deep thought by Abigail snapping her fingers in my face.

"What? What do you want?" I dropped my phone on to the table causing it to make a loud thud.

"I was just..." she looked over her shoulder towards the living room before continuing to speak in a hushed tone. "If you figured anything out about my situation... the thing with your dad and all."

"It hasn't really been on the forefront of my mind Abigail..." I reached down and patted my stomach.

"Oh..." she gave me a quick smile and sat down across from me. "Mommy to be definitely has better things to worry about."

I could see the look on her face was one of worry despite her smiling.

This is going to make me sound like a complete asshole but the fact that she was sweating this issue so much... made me happy.

It didn't make any sense to go against people that have been nothing but kind and welcoming to you and your daughter... granted that was my mother and KJ but two out of three people is still enough.

Abigail began rambling on about her pregnancy with Delilah which was actually enough to take my mind off Dash for a few. I even bounced a few questions off her but as we sat there talking. She sprung a question on me that caused a bit of a lump in my throat.

"What do you want me fo do about your father..." Abigail looked down at her hands on the table. "He's been reaching out to me... y-you know texts and calls wanting something."

I managed to swallow past the lump in my throat. I wasn't expecting her to say that, i was expecting something more along the lines of her telling me what my father has planned but I guess even the mention of him has me on edge as always.

"Whenever he reaches out , let me know ..." I nodded. "If you aren't feeding him something that gives his old tired ass some hope at fucking us over hell just find another way."

"Why do you trust that I won't cross you?"

"I know you aren't stupid." I chuckled. "I can tell you actually do feel bad especially how sweet and caring my mom has been to you and Delilah , shit she's been telling everyone she's her grand baby."

Abigail seemed to relax in her seat a bit, I wonder if that was something she was worried about.

"You guys all have been really kind."

"You don't have to lie... I don't like you and I haven't been exactly too worried about hiding it from you." I didn't like her at all knowing she was Dash's ex girlfriend but that definitely doubled after she told me about her basically being an informant for my dad.

The lengths this man will go to try and destroy his family is outrageous.

Although we aren't on good terms , you don't have an ounce of love for the children you raised or the woman you spent a great deal of your life loving and married to.

People have done worse to the people they say they love... I shouldn't be surprised.

"You shouldn't like me... what female is cool with their boyfriends ex right away." She smiles at me. "I just hope I can prove myself to you so you don't hurt me or my daughter."

Abigail began to laugh and I joined in on instinct.

"Oh.. don't worry about that."

"You wouldn't hurt us?" She asks

"I wouldn't hurt Delilah ." I continued to laugh but she looked on taking in what I said nervously. "But I do know where your mom stay, your grandmama stays and-"

I stopped myself from continuing and rolled my eyes. "Come on now.... It was a joke."

As she was about to answer me. Ebony, Aunt Toya and Kairo entered the kitchen stopping the conversation between Abigail and I.

"Is that my nephew !" I said excitedly as I looked on at the bundle of blankets in Aunt Toya's arms.

"Yes!" She squealed. "I had to steal him from your mom, I wanted to some baby time." Aunt Toya took a seat at the table beside Abigail. "At least until my other baby gets here."

"Oh?" Ebony plopped down at the table as well. "So once Kimani big headed baby get here we all going to forget about mine?"

"Big headed?" I raised a confused brow.

"Well.... Dash does have a pretty big ass head!"

The four of us turned around to see Brianna stepping her way in to the kitchen.

"Of course you'd come in at the perfect time." Ebony held her hand out for Brianna but I smacked her hand down.

"My babies head is going to be normal and my boyfriends head isn't that big !" I spoke loudly over the chuckling. "Don't you ever go home Bri?!"

"Why would i go there when this is where all the fun and baddies are." Brianna scans over the table and winks at Aunt Toya. "You know what I'm talking about Miss T."

Aunt Toya smiles and rolls her eyes. "Little girl." Although she was brushing the comment off, she was blushing.

Brianna was always flirting with someone, no matter the gender or sexuality. It always amazed me that her comments could usually make anyone fold.

For instance, my mom and aunt are both very religious but accepting of all no matter their life styles and as far as I know are straight but I am confident that if Brianna pursued rither of them they would eventually give in- shoot I most likely would too.

"A little girl with moves that would blow your mind." Bri turned on her heels and made her way to the fridge.

"As much as that girl eats, it surprises me she ain't got no ass." Aunt Toya commented.

"So you are checking me out?"Brianna shot back. "I knew it, I should always shoot my shot- ah! Speaking of shooting shots, I just saw Dash at the park by CVS playing ball."

My ears perked up at the mention of his name. If I didn't hear from him soon my next go to was to text Whispers. I know he always had his eyes on the street and if he didn't - someone he knew certainly was. Brianna was probably the next best thing, she was nosey and always looking.

"Are you two okay?" Ebony questioned in a low tone. She quickly looked over to Abigail who was now standing up and flashing faces at Kairo.

"I better get Delilah to my mom's and head to the club." Abigail spoke before extending a goodbye to everyone.

I waited to hear her steps fade up away and turned my attention to Ebony.

"No... we aren't good , he hasn't answered any of my texts and he wasn't at his aunts yesterday so where did he sleep?" I continued to ramble on struggling to catch my breath. "I was going to lie and say something happened and -"

"Lie on what ?" Aunt Toya chimed in. "Do not even play about your health or that babies." Her tone was serious and Instantly felt my shoulders slump. "Now what's going on with you and Dashawn?"

I took a deep breath , knowing that with all my emotions already raging that I could possibly begin to cry again as I explained what happened the day prior.

I scanned the faces of Ebony, Aunt Toya and Brianna as I explained.

"Do you hear yourself?" Bri asks as she takes a bite of peanut butter and jelly sandwich she made while I was talking. "I feel like you're not hearing yourself."

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I mean.. I would get pissed off if my girl was being flirty in front of me." Brianna spoke in between chewing. "Not to mention how were you looking at dude ? Because if anyone knows what your lustful gaze looks like it would big headed ass Dash."

"I can't really talk...." Ebony shrugged. "KJ has literally flirted with other females in front of me and fucked other bitches and I knew and look at me - his baby mama and still with him I guess ... am I mad ? I don't know probably."

"All I'm saying is he saw something that he didn't fuck with and you were supposed to reassure him it was nothing... unless it was something?" Brianna wiggled her brows at me.

"It was nothing ! It was harmless."

"That's what you're saying..." Aunt Toya finally chimed in. "You're crazy ass would of been on a different level if it was Dash doing anything."

"Crazy ?" I laughed. "I am not crazy."

"Baby.... Do you remember when you were talking to that boy what was his name.... James ? Something with a J and you sat outside his house."

I rolled my eyes remembering the little thing she was bringing up. I was talking to a boy named Jason and things got a little rocky and instead of him answering me , he ignored me so I thought maybe he wanted to see me in person until Aunt Toya came and brought me home.

"Really?" Ebony perked up at the table. "Why are you hiding these backstories from us ? Auntie she got any other crazy stories we should know."

"What the fuck is this?" I asked. "Why is everyone coming for me today."

"It's about time someone did." Brianna laughed.

"That's what besties do." Ebony did a little dance in her seat and Brianna joined.

"Anyways!" Aunt Toya went to redirect the conversation. "You're just irrational when it comes to the people you care about and a little over the top for the people you love... you should of seen your mother back when your father and her were dating."

"Crazy huh?"

"Crazy is definitely downplaying it but anyways we are passionate and you need to get your crazy ass up and apologize to that boy because how many men I've encouraged ... the one you have is a good one." She reached over the table and placed a hand over mine. "You know auntie knows best."

I nodded at her , the touch of her hand over mine brought the feeling that Dash's touch did. A feeling of comfort and home.... It was safety.

"He's probably still playing ball at the park.... " Brianna said. "I can tag along... I love watching boys balls jump around in their basketball shorts."

"You don't have to say everything that comes to mind." Ebony laughed. "But I guess that wouldn't be Brianna huh?"

"Exactly and you guys love me the way I am right?" Brianna paused waiting for anyone in the room to say anything but we kept quiet. "Whatever fuck you two and Miss T, I know you can't say anything cause your niece in the room."

Aunt Toya rolled her eyes but again was blushing. "You can go too Ebbi , I got the little monster." She looked down at Kairo.

I stood up and nodded. I had no other choice to take my moms car because Dash took ours and I currently didn't feel too comfortable driving around in KJ's truck.

"You sure you don't want to take the truck?" KJ asked , dangling his truck keys in front of us.

"I'm good with moms car." I flashed her keys quickly before making my way outside. I hated this anxious feeling and the longer I waited to see him the worst it was going to get.

As I walked out, I could hear KJ and Ebony speaking for a moment but Brianna was right behind me.

"I'm not sitting in the back." Brianna mumbled. Her determined steps following me to the car.

"You're such a child." I laughed.

The three of us road down to the park by CVS. I haven't been down to this area in quite a long time.

"All I'm saying is if Rue stays sober ... is there really a show ?" Brianna continued her one sided rant about Euphoria. "Not to mention... what exactly was the point of Elliot ? Were they just trying to promote his singing career because he brought absolutely nothing to the show."

"Bri..." Ebony reached up from the back and wrapped her hands around Brianna's neck. "Please, shut thee fuck up."

Brianna rested her hands on Ebony's wrists and smiles. "You know I like that shit... but just a little harder."

"Let my hands go!" Ebony squealed. "Let go!"

"Nope ! You started this you're finishing it."

The two of them continued to joke around as I pulled up on the park. I didn't see the car anywhere which means could Dash had possibly left ? Or maybe he just didn't drive it down here.

I parked on the other end of the park while the basketball court was on the  other side. I really didn't want to take any chances of him seeing me and just stepping away and it also gave me a bit of hope that he was still here. There was too many people on the court for me to even tell if he was there or not.

"Y'all think he's there still?" I asked as I popped open the door.

"Only one way to find out." Brianna replied. "It wasn't too long ago I saw him here and we all know boys play ball for hours."

"Seems to be the only thing they can do for hours." Ebony groaned.

The three of us all exited the car and entered the playground area of the park.

The closer we got to the basketball court the harder my heart began to race.

There were a few games going on and with all the people on the court, I was able to spot him out.

He was wearing a black tank top and a pair of red basketball shorts. There was so many other dudes on the court but for some reason it seemed like everything was just pointing to him. The other guys playing were just blurry background characters and maybe I felt that way because he is my boyfriend.

I stood on the sideline and watched for a bit. When he shot and made a basket , a few girls on the other side of the court cheered.

"Are you seeing these shorts," Brianna asked , her eyes darted around the basketball court. "The guy over there with the Naruto shirt on looks good.... You know what they say about boys that like anime." She stands up and begins making her way over to the boy. "Hey ! You trying to be the Naruto to my Hinata?"

"I just saw the ice cream truck pull around the corner and I'm going to get me one of everything." Ebony turned on her heel and began heading in the other direction.

"Thanks for the support." I spoke lowly and sad on the bench quietly.

It was just nice to know where he was and actually watching him without him knowing was kind of nice too. He was really just being himself and in his element. Brianna wasn't wrong... The basketball shorts did do something.

Once I noticed that the game seemed to be calming down. I walked a bit closer , noticing that the girls on the further end of the court had the same idea and walked over.

A few of the guys on the court directed their attention towards me , which caused Dash to turn around and see what they were looking at.

"What the fuck y'all looking at?" He asks turning back around to scold them.

"Dash you did amazing !" One of the girls squealed.

"So did you Reese." Another cooed.

"Oh... is this why you came here?" I asked. "Attention from bitches like that?"

Dash rolled his eyes at my comment and walked over closing the space between us. "Is the baby okay?"

"You not going to ask about me?"

"Is my baby okay ?" Dash asks again in a more stern tone.

The tone stung.

I didn't say anything, just looked down at his feet for a moment.

"Kimani."

The tone didn't change , the anger in his voice didn't leave.

"The baby is okay."

"Go home then." He stood there waiting for me to walk away but I didn't.

"I texted your aunt and you weren't there last night... where did you go?"

"Kimani, I'm not doing this with you here - go home." Dash instructed again.

"Do what ? I'm just trying to talk to you." I took a deep breath and mustarded up the courage to look up in his eyes. These emotions really had me out of my normal.

I just wanted to cry and worst of all I just wanted him but he was so mad at me.

"I don't want to talk to you here."

"You don't seem to want to talk to me at all... ignoring my texts and calls."

"Kimani..-"

"Stop saying my name... I don't like the way you're saying it." I cut him off. "You know what you're doing with that and I don't like it."

"Yo Dash , you playing another game?" A guy called over to him.

Dash looked back at the group of guys and back at me for a moment before he turned away from me.

I watched him walk off and because I refused to sit there and cry in the middle of a very crowded basketball court . I walked back towards the bench I was sitting on.

If he wanted to act like this and be childish. I'll give him a taste of his own medicine.

Actually.... I should of taken KJ's truck. It would of been enough to mow down Dash and every single fucking person in this park.

It was like I floated over to the car. It was so quick and didn't even notice that I was completely out of breath and my ears were ringing.

"Baby"

The voice was low and I was barely able to hear it but a hand grabbed my arm.

"Why'd you run off ? I was grabbing my bag." Dash held up a black Nike bag. "What's going on with you?"

"What's going on with me?" I snatched my arm away from him and pushed him back but he barely budged. "Why are you treating me like you don't fucking care, if you don't care just say that."

He furrowed his brows confused. "You see how it feels to have your feelings discarded? Or should I sit here and tell you how you should feel about something."

"About Keon ?" I didn't even know what to say. I was here to apologize but apart of me just couldn't. "This is being blown way out of proportion."

"See , this is why I didn't want to talk - you're always fucking telling me how to feel." Dash took a step back from me.

He was right , I was.

I always belittled or stepped on how he felt when he's done nothing but back my feelings up no matter how silly they were.

Taking a deep breath , I had to push my stupid ass feelings aside. They didn't matter , his feelings are hurt and that's important.

"Look.. I'm sorry."  When I looked over his face , he looked like he wanted to storm away in anger but as our eyes met ... his face softened and he didn't look at me so angrily anymore. "I don't know what it was with Keon that you saw that upset you but I am really sorry and sorry that I acted anyway with him that made you feel a way ." I could feel my bottom lip quivering as I rambled on with words, I didn't even know what I was saying . "I'm sorry I've done nothing but make you feel like your feelings don't matter because they do Dash... they matter and you matter to me. I just didn't think it was a big deal because I saw it as nothing."

"Well-"

"No, it isn't fair Dash.. I don't say it enough but you are probably- no you are the best boyfriend a girl could ask for and I take it for granted."

"Kim-"

"On top of that . I overreacted and went to kick you out which is so damn tacky... and still made it all about me and my feelings." I laughed a little bit as I thought about the next part I was about to blurt out. "I woke up this morning thinking if this boy doesn't come home or tries to leave me , I was going to cripple you and tie you down to my bed until you changed your mind."

A small smirk crept on to Dash's face. "You we're going to cripple me? Just to keep me ?"

"Did you even hear my apology ? Like anything else I said?" I questioned , my lip still quivering with an overflow of emotion .

Dash draped his Nike bag over his shoulder and came in, closing the space between us and enveloped me In a tight embrace placing a few kisses on my forehead.

"The way you were speaking it was like you didn't want me anymore."

"I just was pissed the fuck off.. I needed space. I'm sorry baby." He leaned down his arms now wrapped around my waist.

"Where did you go last night?" I was still wondering as I nuzzled in to his chest, taking in his scent even though he's been sweating ... it was still mesmerizing.

"I left out and went for a drive and I came back and slept on the couch."

"Oh... you left before I woke up."

He nodded slowly, "don't ever do that shit again Kimani... I'm not playing with you."

"Do what ?" I wasn't too sure what he was referring to. I did so much in a short period of time.

"Don't go to throw my clothes out to kick me out, that shit is so corny." Dash continued to have a stern tone of voice with me. "Is that the shit you're going to do when we have our own spot."

"No baby."

"It sucks you did that last night... I had something planned but now I don't think you deserve it" I could hear the smile in his voice.

"What did you have planned?" I tried to push myself away from hun but his embrace was too tight. "Dash , what did you have planned?"

"Don't worry about it.." he chuckles. "You fucked up though, just know that much."

"What did you buy us a place ?" I questioned still trying to get away.

"Nope not that." Dash chuckled. "Ah.. I think you would of loved it too."

Dash let's go of me and steps back. "I love you."

"Are you guys okay now?" Ebony asked as she was walking towards us with Brianna close in tow.

"Or do we have to rough him up a little bit." Brianna threatens. "Let me finish my ice cream first."

"We're good." I at least hoped that we were. If not I'm going to have to find some way to make it up to him.

"The car is parked by CVS, I'll see you later okay?"

I nodded and he pecked my lips before walking off and pushing Brianna as he walked by causing her to stumble and drop her ice cream.

"No you did not !" She shouted and Dash took off down the street with Brianna after him.

After we managed to calm Brianna down and bought her another ice cream. I dropped her off home and the two of us headed back to the house.

Once we got there Ebony and I stood on the porch for a bit and talked before heading inside.

Aunt Toya, Kairo, mom and KJ were in the living room.

Ebony walked in and scooped Kairo out of KJ's arms. "How was my baby today?"

"What about this baby?" KJ asks.

"Worrying about that baby is what got you two this baby." Aunt Toya joked.

The four of them cracked jokes back and fourth while Kairo looked on in confusion. I decided to slip away and escape to my room.

I desperately wanted to take a shower and wash away the stress of the day. It took me about an hour to actually get off my phone and In to the shower but once I was in there.. I couldn't stop thinking about what it was that Dash had planned and why was it canceled now.

I'm already carrying his baby what else could there possibly be ?

A bit of time passed and I was out the shower. My favorite part of having my own bathroom in my room is being able to simple walk out naked.

"What the -" I jumped back in to the door not expecting to see anyone laying in my bed.

"Were you expecting someone else?" Dash asked. He was sprawled across the bed in a completely different outfit.

"I wasn't expecting you !" I shouted. "You scared the absolute shit out of me."

Dash smirked at me as he scanned over my wet naked body.

He stood up and slipped his clothes off.

"What are you doing?" I couldn't help but blush and look away.. "put that baby arm away."

Dash didn't say anything but he walked over and began placing soft kisses on my neck that traveled down to my breast.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he scooped me up.

"You need to go shower." I took a deep inhale in , surprised he didn't smell like anything but Shea butter. "Is this what you smell like after playing basketball ?"

"No... I took a shower downstairs." Dash turned around towards the bed and placed me gently on my back.

"Why didn't you get in with me?"

"Remember you said you felt like you couldn't really wash your ass with me in there cause you were too busy trying to be sexy?"

I pressed my lips together . "I remember that."

"Look, what's with all the questions ? You want your pussy ate or not?" He didn't give me much time to answer before he lifted my legs up and placed a soft kiss on my center.

I loved the way he did this. It always sent chills up my spine and I couldn't help but squirm underneath him.

I'm not even sure if he was really good at this or was it just the fact that it was him doing it that made me so excited

"Stop." It took everything in my power to crawl away from him and up towards the head board.

"What ? Was I eating it too well you couldn't take it anymore ?"

"What did you have planned?"

"Shouldn't of been acting up and you would know." Dash laughed moving up the bed and began kissing my neck.

"What if I get it out of you?"

"How would you do that?"

I pushed Dash down on to his back and quickly tied my hair up and pulled my bonnet on.

"Oh you ain't got to say a word." He excitedly clapped his hands together. "And the bonnet is on?! Babygirl about to go crazy!"

Rolling my eyes , I took the girth of him in my hand and kissed the tip.

"You better tell me after this."

"Yeah yeah , of course." He reached down and fixed my bonnet a bit. "Let's go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 4.5K 61
Keh'Lani has been through a lot her whole life to raising her sister, killing her mother , meeting her father , finding her bestfriend and lover to...
9.9K 205 35
18+ mature language and themes Please vote and comment your feedback as much as possible 😘 Lyric Anderson is A very shy and bubbly girl very insecu...
116K 2.5K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...
25.3K 1.8K 40
Based on a true story. Aisha celebrates her 18th birthday and has only one thing on her mind. READ BOOK 1 IN THE AISHA SERIES: "AISHA GOT IT" WARNING...