𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖, ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

By SEULGIWORLD

in which a group of teenagers try to navigate through the drama of high school while trying to find their tru... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
thank you
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
shameless plug
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
👀

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

660 42 34
By SEULGIWORLD

"Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in."

"Jaemin." Renjun warned as he closed the door behind him. Donghyuck awkwardly stood in the lobby of Jaemin's house, eyes slightly puffy and red.

Jaemin shrugged his shoulders, walking into the living room, before plopping down on one of the couches. Jeno looked up from his phone, eyeing Renjun and Donghyuck. "Oh, hey, Renjun. Donghyuck..."

Renjun smiled at Jeno, before glancing at Donghyuck. The latter seemed nervous, a rare sight considering it's Lee Donghyuck. "What's up?" Jaemin asked.

"Just thought we could hang out again. Someone finally came to his senses." Renjun joked, which made Donghyuck scoff from where he was stood.

Jeno chuckled, nodding Donghyuck over. The latter complied, walking over to take a seat opposite Jeno. All eyes were now on him, waiting for him to speak.

"I'm not apologizing. You guys are assholes." Donghyuck said.

Jaemin chuckled, running a hand through his hair. "Definitely didn't expect you to."

"Did the two of you sort out your shit yet?" Jeno questioned.

Renjun and Donghyuck looked at one another, one awkwardly clearing his throat while the other immediately broke eye contact. "You guys are absolutely ridiculous. What were you even doing together?"

"Well, I was-"

"Mark was home and I had to leave before I punched him." Both Jeno and Jaemin tensed up after hearing Donghyuck's words. "I didn't even mean to go to him. It was just instinct, I guess..." Donghyuck trailed off. He knew his words were true. He may hate Renjun right now, but he always went to him when he was having trouble at home.

A small smile played on Renjun's lips before it slowly faded. "I'm really sorry about what happened." The Chinese hoped that this time Donghyuck was in a better place to forgive him.

The three of them went quiet as they waited to see how Donghyuck would respond. A sigh of relief left Jaemin's lips when Donghyuck nodded his head. "I won't be able to just forget it, but you're still my best friend. So, I guess I could probably forgive you."

Renjun practically tackled Donghyuck onto the couch, hugging him as tightly as his tiny body will allow him. "I can't breathe, dude." Donghyuck choked out, tapping Renjun's arm.

Releasing the younger, Renjun smiled at Donghyuck. "Sorry..."

"Why the hell are you crying, Jaemin?" Jeno suddenly asked, making the two others look over at Jaemin. Just as stated, Jaemin was wiping a tear off his face.

"I'm not crying." He said, voice a bit shaky, but when he saw the look Jeno gave him, he quickly stopped his actions. "Okay, fine. Maybe I am, but I missed you guys so much!"

All of them laughed at how much of softie Jaemin is. It was quite endearing; that moment where all of them were finally back together after almost a month of separation.

"How's Heeseung, by the way?" Donghyuck was first to ask.

Jaemin instantly started blushing, looking at the floor to cover up his face. "He's good. We're- uhm... we're good, really good."

"You guys aren't official yet, right?" Donghyuck asked again.

"Of course they're not. If they were, Jaemin would've been bouncing off the walls." Renjun joked, Jeno agreeing.

"We're just taking things at his pace. I don't want to rush anything, especially if it'll make him uncomfortable." Jaemin explained. All of them understood his reasoning, it was the logical thing to do especially when exploring a new relationship. "I don't mean to be that person, but... how are you really doing, Hyuck?"

Donghyuck's eyes shot up to Jaemin's, thrown by the sudden question. "Uh, my parents aren't home right now, so that's good... Well, there's-"

"That's not what I meant." Jaemin cut him off, trying to meet Donghyuck's doubtful eyes.

"He means like... with the whole Nari thing..." Jeno explained for Jaemin, the latter nodding.

Jaemin momentarily flickered his eyes to Renjun who was particularly quiet especially with the topic at hand. "There's really nothing to say. I liked her, she played me and now I'm over it."

"You're... over it?" Renjun hesitantly asked.

Donghyuck looked over at the Chinese, shrugging his shoulders. "I mean, yeah... We're obviously not made for each other and there's definitely no future for us. What's done is done."

"But you liked her so much? You were so happy." Jeno interjected causing Donghyuck to look away.

"And now I don't feel anything. I just want to be happy on my own."

Renjun felt a heavy feeling set in his chest. He knew that this was all his fault. His friend was heartbroken because of him. He took away his friend's happiness.

He cleared his throat, getting up from his seat. "Excuse me." He walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. He was surprised to see that Minju was there too, busy on her phone. "Oh, uhm..."

Minju turned around, just as surprised to see the male there. "Hi, Renjun." Her voice lacked the usual affectionate tone and it was obvious in the way she called him by his full name. She rarely called him 'Renjun'. "Hanging out with the guys?"

It took him a few seconds to register the question before finally snapping out of his thoughts. "Yeah... Hyuck and I finally made up."

This perked Minju's interest as the girl shifted her full attention to him. "That's good, Renjun. I'm happy you could make up." She immediately turned back around, continuing to stir the coffee she made.

Renjun leaned against the counter, feeling extremely awkward as he watched the girl. He felt this strong need to talk to her, especially since they have never been this quiet around one another. "By the way, Min..."

Minju hummed, still scrolling on her phone. "About the whole Nari thing, I-"

"Why are you explaining yourself to me?" She laughed, though it sounded more forced than anything.

"Well, I- I know you like Jeno, but I just need to tell you that I never-" Minju's ringtone started blaring at full volume, interrupting Renjun.

Minju looked at the device, grabbing it off the table. "Sorry, I need to take this. It's Chenle." And without even allowing him to answer, Minju picked up the call. "Hey, Lele... Yeah, I'm heading up to my room right now."

Renjun listened to her voice slowly disappear the farther she walked away. Sighing, the male ran a hand over his face. He really had to mess that up too.

"What was that?" Jaemin's voice suddenly spoke up. Renjun jumped, not aware that the boy was there too.

"Don't do that!" Renjun scolded, attempting to calm his heart.

Jaemin chuckled, taking a seat by the counter Renjun was leaning on. "Why do you look so stressed? Did Minju say something weird again?" The boy questioned.

Renjun shook his head, "I was just trying to have a conversation with her, that's all."

Slowly nodding his head, Jaemin tried to process the situation. "So, why did you sound so awkward with one another?"

"Because she stopped talking to me that same day Hyuck did. I think it could be because I kissed Nari, but that wouldn't even make sense." Renjun tried to explain, which resulted in him only confusing himself more.

"Why would that even matter to her? Is it because Nari is her friend or something? Wait, did I hear you say Minju likes Jeno?" Jaemin continued to ask question upon question, overwhelming Renjun.

"I heard her say so, that's why I kissed Nari." Jaemin wore a puzzled expression, not quite following what his friend is saying.

It was like he was hearing every word loud and clear but the puzzle pieces just won't seem to fit in his brain.
"I'm confused... What does that have to do with anything?"

Renjun heaved a sigh, before looking Jaemin straight in the eyes. "Jaemin, I'm in love with your sister."

i don't think this book is even interesting, so i'm very sorry if it disappointed you.

also, also i feel like a lot of people think this is a crackfic but the title is actually from the loona oec song, chaotic :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 26.8K 55
≛ nct na jaemin bad boy fanfiction ❝ that's what will make it more exciting ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: may 6, 2020 published: june 17, 2020 ended: august 1...
313K 10.1K 55
- they say that trust is easier to break, but harder to fix. now, with certain someones in their way, can haejin and jaemin continue their story? » M...
60.3K 1.3K 31
in which mark from nct 127 befriends a fan online. - no set conflict !! a happy book :D - very random, dk what i'm writing so it's bad :( - lowercase...
23.8K 959 20
°You and I 나의 바다 포근한 품 I will dive into you~ Once upon a time, there was a girl name Y/n L/n who got bullied by the most popular boys in school 7Drea...