Eternal Harmony - Luka Couffa...

By thatoneyasmin

"They hate each other," "No, they don't. Not really," Luka is a teenage boy who is really calm and patient, y... More

CH 1: Bittersweet Day
CH 2: Starting Point
CH 3: Small Change
CH 4: Hooked
CH 5: Game Plan
CH 6: Unexpected Visit
CH 7: His Eyes
CH 8: The Camp
CH 9: New Friend
CH 10: Boyfriend Material
CH 11: Her Smile
CH 12: The Camp Pt. 2
CH 13: Deja Vu
CH 15: Hello, New York!
CH 16: Memories
CH 17: Gossips
CH 18: Daddy
CH 19: Strangeness
CH 20: Rumours
CH 21: Rough Days
CH 22: Lucky Villain
CH 23: Face Of Paris
CH 24: London Rush
CH 25: Eternal Harmony
EPILOGUE

CH 14: Drama Queen

1.1K 35 41
By thatoneyasmin

YOUR POV

I just came home from a photoshoot with a burning temper on top of my head.

"Ooh, damn. You're gorgeous in that one!" Jessica said while pointing at a photo of me on the monitor.

I grinned as I watched Olivia do her job in front of the cameras.

"Girl, where's the restroom?" Jessica asked.

"It's right there, just enter that hallway and you'll find it," I pointed somewhere in the studio.

Jessica then was gone from my sight as she ran to the restroom.

She came back several minutes later, but she didn't look like before she went to the restroom.

She was shivering, her face looked terrified and her hair was a hot mess.

"Jess, what's up?" I asked if she was okay.

"I- I gotta go, bye," she grabbed her purse and walked out of the studio.

"Wait, Jess!"

I glanced at the hallway that leads to the toilet. I saw a figure just walking out.

Isabelle.

I approached her while stomping my feet. "What did you do to my bestie?"

"What?" she scoffed.

I checked on the bathroom behind her, nobody was there. Meaning there were only her and Jessica before.

"I ask you politely, what did you do to my Jelly Jess? You better answer me honestly before these heels visit your face," I gave her a sarcastic smile.

"Then ask her, what did she do to my Jake Jason?"

My mouth was gaping as she said that.

"I warned you before to stay away from him and now, your friend crossed the line,"

"Nobody draws a line, not even Jake. I have no idea what is going on between you and him, nor Jessica. You have no right to interrupt her because she is innocent," I glared at her.

"Yes, I do have the right. I'm the Miller, remember? I can just snap my finger and her life is ruined,"

"Snap it then. I wanna see your magic trick,"

"You just made your friend's life in danger," she said to me right in front of my face that I could smell her stinky breath.

I wish I could dip my head in sanitiser right now.

She walked off and replaced Olivia on the set. Since my job was done, I grabbed my stuff and stomped my feet out of the studio.

I called for Jessica a bunch of times already, but they were all got into the voicemail. I texted her but nobody replied, not even leaving me on read.

Isabelle is a f*cking b*tch.

I saw a black butterfly outside, but I acted cool because I know that is an Akuma. Once it flew away, I sighed in relief.

My head was filled with worries towards Jessica right now. I asked her parents if she was home, but they said she wasn't.

Where are you, Jessica Wilson?

-----

YOUR POV

I came to Jessica's house and knocked on the door.

"(y/n)! Do you find Jess?" Mrs Wilson looked so worried just as soon as she opened the door for me.

"No, I haven't. She didn't pick up any of my calls," I said.

"What are we gonna do now?" she asked.

"I don't know. I have no idea where she could be. She has no favourite spot to hang out!" I scrolled through the call logs on my phone. Full of Jessica's number, but none of them was picked up.

I ended up calling the person I saved "Joker". Jake Jason.

"Hey, have you tried to call Jess?" I asked through the phone.

"Yes, nobody picked up. I asked Luka too, but nobody answered as well,"

"Can you meet me at Mr Wilson's house?" I asked.

"Sure, send me the location,"

"Okay," I hung up and quickly sent Jake my location.

Mrs Wilson brought me inside and served me some tea.

"When did you last see her?" she sat next to me.

"She was at the studio with me. Then, she came out of the bathroom terrified. I found out that... she had some problem going on with my team member," I explained.

"And then she left just like that," I added.

Mrs Wilson sighed in worry. I patted her back to comfort her. She has high blood pressure and I was scared if she fainted because of her worries. Her face was already pale.

I passed her a glass of water for her to drink and cleared her mind. Jessica is the only child in the family, she's the golden child.

My phone suddenly rang and Jake's name was displayed on the screen. I immediately picked it up.

"Bad news," he started as soon as I answered the call.

"What?"

"I saw a new akumatized villain. Her voice sounds like Jess. I think that's her,"

I silently gasped as I heard that.

"Where are you now?"

"I was about to enter the roundabout in your neighbourhood," he said.

"Where did you see her?"

"Just now, jumping across the buildings,"

As soon as he said that, I saw a loud exhaust noise outside. I glanced between the curtain, seeing the green head.

"It's Jake," I said to Mrs Wilson.

She nodded in anxiety as I unlocked the door.

"Yo, yo, yo. Turn on the TV. Nadja has started the news about the villain," he spoke as he took off his helmet.

I went back inside and did as he ask. He then came inside as well and sat on the couch.

"What happened to Jess?" Mrs Wilson asked in worry.

We didn't answer until we turned on the TV.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news. A newly seen akumatized villain was caught on camera around the Notre-Dame just now,"

My eyes were wide open as I saw the picture of the villain. It was literally Jessica. That face shape and size, literally her. But her attire was all different.

Her hair was platinum blonde and she had a full-on dark blue skinny suit like the heroes. Her skin was a little pale and she had a tattoo under her right eye. A tattoo shaped of a teardrop. Red bright lips, spot-on glam makeup were plastered on her face. She was so hot in that look!

She had a weapon of a bow. The arrows of the bow were silvery blue with the tail of teardrop shapes once again.

"The villain had the power of shooting arrows. Victims who got shot will create drama with people and causes a huge fight with each other. Some normal people were terrified because of the chaotic drama happening all over,"

Nadja turned beside her in scare. "Ladybug, Chat Noir, help us!"

And she was shot with a silvery blue arrow. The akumatized Jessica then stood in front of the camera with the sound of people screaming behind.

"I'm waiting for you, Isabelle Miller!" the TV went fuzzy static screen as she shot on the camera.

Mrs Wilson screamed in fear when the TV went fuzzy.

"It's okay, Mrs Wilson. We'll take care of her," I comforted.

"No, don't. It's dangerous out there," she spoke in an anxious voice.

"Don't worry, ma'am. We'll be safe," Jake added.

I gave her a last hug before we ran out of the house. She sat there just praying for her daughter's safety.

Jake threw me a safety helmet and I was struggling to wear it.

"Faster, you idiot!" he was frustrated.

"It's the stupid helmet!" I was mad.

I quickly hopped behind him and we rode his motorbike as fast as lightning. The sound of the exhaust filled the entire neighbourhood but we ain't care about Karens getting mad around us.

"It's all my fault!" Jake shouted as the exhaust was louder than us.

"Why?!"

"I screwed up with Isabelle and now Jessica became the victim!"

"What happened?!"

"You know I was a playboy! I cheated on Isabelle! But not because I wanted another girl, but I hate her personality! She's demanding, arrogant and annoying!"

"I was scared to tell her about that so I acted cool and cheated! Yes, I was a coward! I was stupid! I should've ended things with her properly!"

It was all answered. My curiosity about the connection between Jake and Isabelle was also answered.

"We should settle that later, Jess first!" I shouted.

Jake nodded passionately as he pressed the gas even more. The motor now went faster that I barely felt my weight.

"60 miles per hour, young man!" we heard Officer Roger's voice in a megaphone but we ignored him.

"I don't give a f*ck about tickets!" Jake talked to himself.

We then saw the villain in the Champ De Mars, fighting with Ladybug while Chat Noir was dodging the arrows.

"Jessica!" we screamed as we saw her.

Her eyes moved around as she was looking for our voices, but that didn't stop her from attacking the heroes.

"I'm not Jessica! I'm Drama Queen!"

Damn, that name really suits her every time she's around Jake.

"You are not allowed to be here! Go and hide!" Ladybug yelled.

Oh, f*ck off you young child.

"Oh, yeah? Who are you to stop us?!" I yelled back.

She wasn't expecting that. She gasped as the villain knocked her down.

"M'Lady!" Chat Noir was shocked. He quickly went to check on her.

"Weak," Drama Queen scoffed.

Her face then was covered with a neon purple butterfly mask.

"Be patient, Hawk Moth. I have one more thing to do," she smirked.

She was about to jump across the buildings once again, but she was stopped by someone.

Not me, not Ladybug, not Chat Noir. Jake.

He grasped her arm before she went somewhere else and hurt more people.

"Jessica, you are the strongest girl I've ever known. You don't need stupid powers to make you look strong because you already are. Don't let those negativities conquer you, you can break out of this without the help from the heroes. You are the real hero," he spoke as he held Drama Queen's face.

Tears ran down her cheeks all of the sudden. Suits her name, Drama Queen.

"Isabelle hurt me," she said in a shaky tone.

"I know, she's jealous of you because she's weak. She's a coward," Jake wiped her tears away, but they still streamed down her face.

Drama Queen immediately hugged him and cried on his shoulder. Jake caressed her hair while gently shushing to comfort her.

I was still watching in loneliness and singleness in the corner. Um, so... Ladybug, do you need Second Chance? Please say yes.

The neon mask was appeared on her face once again, making her gasp.

"No, Jessica! Don't listen to him! He is using you for his own satisfaction! You are strong, Jess. So much stronger than everyone!" Jake shook her body as she looked hesitant.

"Jake," she whispered.

"Yes?" he looked into her eyes.

"Do you love me?"

I somehow got butterflies while watching them. Ladybug, don't lie. You do need Second Chance now.

"I do. I always do. I never realised how much you meant to me even though we always spent our time fighting over dumb things. But that what makes us stronger than others," he smiled hugely with happy tears coming down his eyes.

I wanted to scream at how cute that was!

She laughed cutely. "You do?"

"Yes, I do," Jake smiled hugely.

Again, the purple mask appeared on her face. How dare you interrupt my friends, Hawk Moth.

Her face turned worried and scared. I think Hawk Moth threatened her.

"Jessica, I love you. We all love you. Look, (y/n) is waiting to hug you as tight as possible," Jake gently said with an excited smile on his lips while softly staring into her eyes.

Whoa, I've never seen Jake being this gentle. Bruh, this is the real Jake Jason, not the Jake that always called other girls "princess".

Jessica gazed at me. I smiled sweetly in return.

She stared at the ground while making fists with her palms.

"Take your f*cking power, Hawk Moth! I don't need you! I have my friends! Our friendship is stronger than your backbone, you stupid old man!"

DAMNNNNNNN. ROASTED!

I could see Jake was holding his laughter as she said so. She broke the freaking akumatization! The purple mask shattered as she screamed her lungs out.

A white butterfly flew out of one of her earrings.

"You did it, Jess! You did it!" Jake cheered excitedly as he lifted her.

"You go, girl!" I jumped in excitement.

I glanced at the heroes. They must feel useless right now.

"Ladybug," I approached.

"Um, I'm sorry for the way I yelled at you. I know you were just protecting us," I hesitantly apologised.

She smiled. "It's okay, (y/n). I understand. Jessica is your very best friend," she placed her hand on my shoulder.

I returned the smile at her and glanced at Chat Noir.

"Ehem, forgot about the 5 euros you owe me?" I crossed my arms.

He nervously rubbed his nape. "What's that sound?"

"What?" Ladybug asked.

"Beep, beep. Oh, isn't that our Miraculous? Kitty out!" he casually left with his staff.

I rolled my eyes as I knew it didn't bleep at all.

"I'm sorry for that one once again," Ladybug did a facepalm.

"Anyways, we've done our job. Bug out!" she clicked her tongue and left with her yo-yo.

I shook my head. As soon as I turned around to see my friends, I saw something else.

THEY HAD THEIR FIRST KISS!

My jaw dropped to see the two enemies become lovers. Jessica saw me as soon as they finished the kiss. She immediately pushed Jake away, pretending I didn't see anything and casually hugging me like Jake didn't exist.

I'm not that dumb, Jess.

I returned the hug in shock. Yes, I was still shocked to see the kiss.

Jake on the other side just put on his hood and pulled the strings together to cover his red face. I couldn't wait to make fun of him after this.

"I'm glad that you're safe!" Jessica said while kissing my cheek.

"Ew, don't transfer the virus from Jake's mouth to my face!" I said in disgust while wiping it away with my long sleeve.

She giggled while covering her red face as well.

"Come on, we have some sh*ts to settle with," Jake changed the topic, still having a red face.

I stuck my tongue out at him, he just returned it back.

"We can't ride a motorbike with three people at the same time," Jessica said in her clingy tiny voice.

"Who said three of us? You come with me, let that sh*t walk by herself," Jake rolled his eyes at me.

"Fine, Imma call Cedric and we will meet at the studio while you watch me walk out of a Limo," I crossed my arms.

"I don't care," he casually started the exhaust.

"We'll see you there, girl," Jessica hugged me once again before she went away with Jake.

I just sighed while waiting for Cedric to pick up my call.

"Need a ride?"

I turned around, seeing a familiar figure was behind me.

"We'll not be as fast as them, but it's something,"

I was given a helmet to wear. I just smirked, putting on the helmet and hopped behind him.

-----

YOUR POV

We reached the Style Queen studio as we saw Jake and Jessica were waiting for us.

"Where is your Limo, celebrity?" Jake made fun of me as I came there with a bicycle instead.

"Gone, just like your manner," I casually said.

"Thanks for helping me to get here," I smiled as I returned the helmet to Luka.

"You're welcome, (y/n)," he smiled back.

"I gotta go, I have some work shifts to do. See ya," he waved his hands at us before he left.

The three of us walked upstairs to the studio. As soon as I came in, I saw Isabelle was sitting in the corner, terrified.

She was probably scared because of Drama Queen who wanted to attack her.

She was startled when she saw our presence.

"Wanna explain anything?" I raised my right brow.

Isabelle was just being silent, hugging herself with a pale face. She glanced at Jessica who was holding Jake's hand behind me.

"What did you say to her?!" Jake attacked.

She shook her head in horrification. "I- I didn't. S-she messed with me first,"

"Oh, yeah? Guess what? I know her longer than I know you. She's a troublemaker, but she's not rude to people," Jake glared.

"What do you want from me?" Jake asked.

Isabelle suddenly went for a hug with him. Um, I think she just lost her mind.

"I ask you politely right now, what do you want from me?" he repeated without returning the hug.

"I want you, I want explanations from you, I want to be the girl that you were in love with, just like we used to," she whined.

"Jake told me that he left her for good," I whispered to Jessica who was hiding behind me in case she got attacked.

"Do you really expect for me to be in love with a girl who was rude to my parents and my friends? Do you really expect me to be so mesmerised by a girl who seduced me for popularity? Do you expect me to be with a girl who bullied an angel named Jessica Wilson? Do you?"

I saw Jessica's face was reddening as he said that.

*scoff* Remember "(y/n)! Do you really trust a playboy jerk like him?". Yeah, that's her now.

Isabelle glanced at Jessica with an angry expression. "You're not an angel, you're satan!"

"Isabelle, she's not a mirror!" Jake roasted.

DAMN, I CAN'T WITH THAT ONE.

She stood there in silence.

"Okay, it was my fault for cheating on you. No one can deny that it was my fault. But that was a year ago, Isabelle. You want an explanation, right? Before that, I just wanna say that truth hurts," Jake started.

"I cheated on you with some random girl because I wasn't happy with you. I was about to change when I first saw you, but you stopped me from doing so without you even realising. You made me like a toy, you used me for your popularity because I'm the hottest guy at school,"

Screw you, I wanna throw up as he said that.

"What hurt me the most is that you bullied my best bud. Do you think I didn't know that you used to bully Luka? Didn't you humiliate him for being a bad guitarist? Guess what? He has a band now, thanks to you," Jake smiled sarcastically.

"You talked back about my mother when I wasn't around. You called her ancient, remember? I heard you say that when you were on the phone with Angelina,"

Whoa, I didn't know she is ruder than Angelina.

"And that lovely cousin of yours, I don't know what is wrong with her, but she also bullies my friends. She was the reason for Luka's sadness because (y/n) hates him now. She made Luka lose his role in Music Club and (y/n) lose the cheerleading captain role,"

He... was right. Angelina started all of those. Was it Luka's fault? Not really, but still. I didn't know anything and he just blamed me for having a crush on him like... wtf dude?

"And now, you spoke trash to Jessica. Sorry not sorry, Isabelle. Nobody can bully her except me,"

I don't know if that was sweet or what. I mean, yeah, sure, I guess.

"I apologised for not telling you why I left you. I apologised for hurting your feelings. But, please. Do not be near any of my friends ever again," Jake ended his freaking speech.

"Whoa, she did all that?"

We turned around in shock, seeing Audrey was listening to us all along.

Uh, oh. Someone is in big trouble.

"N-no, that's not me, ma'am. Any of them, I didn't do," Isabelle defended herself.

"You know what's best for your company," Jake said as he walked away from there while dragging Jessica out, leaving me there.

"Isabelle Miller, I told you that I chose the three of you not only because of your visuals, but also your personalities. Now, everything is exposed. No wonder that blue akumatised villain wanted to attack you," Audrey crossed her arms.

"I- I'm sorry, ma'am-"

"You're fired!"

Now, that's the iconic line of Audrey Bourgeois.

I gasped in shock.

"Leave! You are forbidden from stepping in this studio ever again!"

Audrey snapped her fingers and her bodyguard immediately dragged Isabelle out.

"No, ma'am. Give me second chance!"

Sorry, girl. Audrey is not Viperion.

(P/S): (y/n) forgot about the incident when Luka called Jagged "dad" because of the sudden stuff that happened after that. And... she cared about the 5 bucks ice cream more than anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 606 12
warning cussing little space emotion boyxboyxboy
46.2K 2.4K 30
This is the story of Anirudh Roy Choudhary and Bondita Anirudh Roy Choudhary's pure and great love bond Hope you like my FF and give feedback and you...
4.5K 199 11
"๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต'๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“–๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ" ๊ง๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...
784K 17.6K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.