Can't Have Your Cake And Eat...

By kingmea

*some chapters may be private , follow me then delete it and add it back . Should I call myself simply confus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10 Manny's Interlude
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Manny's Interlude
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Sequel

Chapter 9

5.5K 323 31
By kingmea

Trinity
The following afternoon

It was a little after twelve and Manny had left around ten when he got another of those phone calls. My phone was blowing up from Ann, Leshae, and Janel after I told them what happened yesterday.

I didn't feel as bad as I did last night after Manny let me talk about it. I was still a little let down knowing that Marcel thought that he could talk to me like some regular dummy. He actually thought the stuff he was saying was going to get me back. Wrong.

I sighed as I got out of bed and made it up. As I threw the last pillow in place my front door opened. Amir and Pretty walked down the hall and plopped on my freshly made bed. I looked at Amir and smiled as I decked his ass in his chest.

"fuck is yo problem?" He said rubbing his chest.

"So you was spying on me for Marcel all those years?" It was at most two years but so what.

He sucked in his bottom lip, something he did when his mom scolded him, "who told you that?"

"The devil himself. Why you ain't tell me?" I asked pouting a little.

"Cause I thought it wasn't my place and you so cold hearted. I didn't want this to happen." He pointed at my stance.

"That sounds crazy. What is up with you niggas? The truth hurts, but I coulda got over it," I mugged a little. "What yall here for?"

"We came on Kai's behalf, but I would not mind watching you beat his ass," Pretty spoke up being the idiot that he is.

"What did Kai need?" I asked ignoring his antics.

"He having a function tonight, and he want you to come. He was gone stop by, but he busy getting the stuff together."

"I'll see. If I feel like going then it's good." I said plopping down between them.

I knew Amir wouldn't be saying anything for a while because he felt guilty. Even though he was an asshole and came off hard, he could never take me being the slightest bit angry with him.

"Well we bouta go. I gotta make sure my bitches gone be in the party," Pretty said getting up with Amir following his lead.

"Alright, lock the door on yo way out." I said feeling myself yawning.

"Aight," Pretty said leaving out with Amir trailing him.

------------------------------
Four hours later...

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I picked it up and placed the phone on my ear as I still laid down.

"Hello," I asked trying to sound awake.

"Trinity wake the fuck up and come get this door," Ann's obnoxious voice hollered before the phone beeped telling me she hung up.

I got up and walked down the hall. I opened the door and walked lazily back to my room dropping face first onto the bed.

"People is in here sleep," Leshae said sitting down.

"No people need to wake they game up," Ann said flicking on the light.

"You was tired?" Janel said smiling.

"I had that sleep where you don't know you sleep till somebody wake you up," I said mugging Ann on the last part.

We all laughed as I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"It's only one reason yall fake ass is here. It's a party and yall wanna go." I said matter of factly.

"Well since you know, get up and let's go to the mall," Ann said doing a little dance.

I swear I wasn't in the mood but knowing them, I was more than likely going anyway.

We ended up at the mall in San Rafael and we all went and picked out something nice to wear from different stores. We stopped to get food and ate in the food court. As I picked at my rice and honey walnut shrimp from Panda Express I thought of something.

"Ann where ya baby?" I asked smirking.

"That is crazy. Trinity who my baby?"

"What's crazy is you playing dumb," Janel said making us all laugh.

"What is up?" Leshae said as we all waited.

She blushed covering her face. "Noooothing. We just be talking and he hecka cool."

"Awww my two babies," I gushed. "He seen yo room yet?" I asked being funny.

"No, bitch. Not like that," she smacked.

"Like what then ?" Janel asked.

"Like he just came to see me and we chilled in my room a few times," she said shrugging. "Trinity where Manny ? While you buzzing me."

It was my turn to blush. "I haven't talked to him since he left this morning," I said nonchalantly taking a sip of my sprite.

"Oh you was doing yoooou," Leshae cracked up.

"Duuuuh," Ann and Janel said at the same time.

"No, I was sad last night, and he came and cuddled with me."

"That be cute," Ann said smiling.

"I mean I guess. Yall ready to go?" I asked bagging my food for later.

They all agreed and we left. As we pulled up to my house, it was loud music playing across the street and boys lined up. There was a car full of girls parked a little ways up the street. The driver got out of the car and started yelling and dancing off beat to the music. We all laughed and proceeded into the house.

Ann hopped into my shower and Leshae hopped into the main shower as me and Janel laid on my bed doing nothing.

My phone started ringing and I picked up without looking.

"Baaby," Kai said before I could talk.

"What you need?" I said laughing a little.

"Hmmm what you wearing tonight?"

"You full of shit! What you want I asked putting him on speaker.

"Please do me this favor and I'll get you whatever you want." He said sounding desperate and I hadn't said no yet.

"What is it, Naeem?" I asked calling him by his middle name.

"I need you to play the role tonight. I'm tryna get this bitch but she acting like I need her. I need you to let her know she a option," he said sounding serious.

"Kai, when are you and Pretty gone stop? Yall be playing so many games with these girls. The kind of mind game you tryna play is gone run her crazy. I feel sorry for whoever she is." I said laughing lightly.

"I'll buy you them BCBG thigh high boots you been asking Amir for," he said in a convincing voice.

"I'll kiss you for those," I said getting geeked.

"Just make it good," I could hear him smirking.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be there," I said preparing to sell my soul.

"See you in a minute," he said hanging up.

"Manny gone kick yo ass you kiss Kai," Janel said speaking my thoughts.

"Puh! No he won't. He is not my nigga," I said getting up to pull out my under clothes for tonight.

"Alright," she said in a warning tone.

We all got dressed and made sure our hair was getting done right.

Ann wore high waist bleached shorts with a black crop tee with a red pocket on the front. She paired it with red gladiator sandal heels and her hair was parted down the middle with big loose wand curls.

Leshae wore a black tank dress with pointed silver pumps and a fitted letterman jacket that was black with silver sleeves matching her shoes. She had her bangs feathered with her hair in waterfall curls.

Janel wore a royal blue skater dress with cut outs in her sides and at the top had cut outs below her neckline. She paired the dress with nude heels. Her hair was in smaller wand curls all over her head.

I wore my hair straight with a middle part with both sides pushed behind my ears. I wanted to be kind of girly so I wore light blue bleached high waist shorts that had rips up the legs with a red crop tank that had a white pocket with lack stripes and I wore black peep toe booties.

We all got in the car and made it to Kai's house in less than ten minutes. When we got there the music was blaring and we had to park on a dead end down the street a little. We all got out and made our way to the party.

"This bitch fucking the city up," Ann said pointing to a black Range Rover with chrome rims.

We all agreed as Janel passed us all a piece of gum from her clutch.

We walked into the party clearly over dressed, but we didn't care. We did stuff like this whenever we went out. We all just liked to get dressed up when we went out because we didn't do it often.

We made our way to the living room and Kai, Pretty and Amir got up to greet us. They each hugged us all and I noticed Amir linger by Ann. We all smiled peeping him.

Kai hugged me extra long, "Look straight ahead at the girl in the light pink dress with the Valentine's Day Jordan's. That's her. She lookin?" He asked letting me go .

I shook my head no and smiled up at him as I saw her glance up discreetly. "Now, though." I said checking my phone. It was ten and we decided we'd stay until midnight.

Kai grabbed my hand and made a motion with his head telling me to follow. He sat on the couch not too far from the girl and her friends and pulled me into his lap. I smiled down at him and brushed a piece of lint from his hair.

"This gone be so easy . We do this stuff on the regular," I giggled making it seem like I was telling him something funny.

He grinned boyishly while rubbing my thigh as I was facing him sideways. "I know. You look so pretty."

"You so handsome. Who dressed you?"

"I dressed myself," he said poking my side.

I giggled and nuzzled closer into his side getting comfortable. "Is it people in the backyard too?" I said trying to look through the sea of people.

"Yeah, they smoking outside and shit. You gone dance with me?" He said in my ear over the music.

I looked to my cousins sitting on the side of me, "We finna get it lit in here or we chilling?" I asked looking at the people standing around.

They all smiled letting me know what it was. As I got up and looked around the girls from my house earlier walked in joining the group of people near the door.

The song switched to a old song that used to get the party going, Drop It To The Clap. Instantly Ann sat Amir down and Janel grabbed a cute boy walking by and Leshae pulled Pretty as I turned in Kai's lap. We all started moving to the fast paced beat of the song, pulling out are moves that we'd put up a long time ago.

Kai was trying to keep up while I was grinding in his lap while people crowded around all of us dancing. I looked over as Ann had Amir biting his lip trying to keep up as she was rolling her hips and grinding against him and Leshae was doing the same to Pretty. I laughed while still going to work as Janel had nearly worked this poor boy to the floor as he had his hands around her hips. When he hit the floor she walked away and grabbed the next boy making him her victim.

We kept up our dancing until we felt our hair start to sweat. As the other people in the party caught on and started dancing themselves we all went outside to cool off.

"Did you see Janel out there showing her ass though?" I said as we all laughed.

"Duuuuh," Ann said agreeing.

"My cousin was getting it," Leshae said laughing.

As we were all just chilling, I looked over at the boys in a circle smoking. I almost immediately noticed him. He had his back turned to me as he passed the blunt to the next boy. The girl from my house earlier came out and when to hug him. She had her arms wrapped around his waist as he laughed amongst the boys. I felt something, but not enough to kill my vibe. That's what I thought until he reached down and pecked the girls lips multiple times. I brushed him off and continued my fun. He wasn't my man.

After we cooled down, we went back inside. We all took our original seats and talked among ourselves. Me and Kai started our own side conversation. He kept asking me for a kiss as the girl he wanted to make jealous, openly stared at us not caring who saw.

As I was leaning down whispering that I was hungry making Kai laugh, I noticed the same girl pull Manny into the house. I saw him notice me instantly and I paid him no mind. The girl pulled him down and sat in his lap. She talked to him and he just stared a hole into my head. The girl on his lap, kissed the side of his face over and over. He still kept his eyesight trained on me.

As I was laughing with Kai, a kind of old slow song came on, Relax by YG. I instantly started moving in Kai's lap giving him the millionth lap dance of the night. I swung my hair over my shoulder and peeped Manny mugging me from the corner. That only made me grind harder as the song went on. I finished dancing and giggled getting back comfortable.

Before we knew it, it was the end of the night and we'd managed to stay the entire night. It was one thirty as we got up. We all walked out with the boys.

"Where yall park at?" Kai asked me.

"On the dead end." I said trying to walk fast because my feet were hurting. "What time is it?"

"It's one forty. Let's go, we walking yall." Kai said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Alright," I said feeling all those dances hitting my legs.

As we got to the car, everyone was getting in as I saw up ahead Manny getting into the car with the mystery girl. He noticed me with Kai as we were standing by the drivers door.

I leaned in and kissed Kai softly on his lips and told him bye.

"C-Call me-e when you get home," he said stuttering making me giggle.

"Kay. I'm gone wait for you to get back down the street. I want my boots mailed to me too. I'd like express delivery" I said winking as I got into the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 11 9
Evie was a wild child. She was at (almost) every party, did every dare, and lived the way she wanted to. All so she could pour it into writing. She w...
110 16 11
With a heart of gold, he feels like no one sees the real him. Instead, they see his position, the golden boy, Mr. Popular, Queen B's boyfriend, a bu...
16.9K 496 32
Alex is smart, kind, naive, and tired of being known as the weird fat girl, I mean she always gets a dude's attention even though females have issues...
6.9K 1.3K 72
"I..." "Stop it!" he shouts, stopping me in mid sentence "I hate you." "B-But why? Why do you hate me?" "Oh! You know the reason." "If I would've...