Eternal Harmony - Luka Couffa...

Autorstwa thatoneyasmin

"They hate each other," "No, they don't. Not really," Luka is a teenage boy who is really calm and patient, y... WiΔ™cej

CH 1: Bittersweet Day
CH 2: Starting Point
CH 3: Small Change
CH 4: Hooked
CH 5: Game Plan
CH 6: Unexpected Visit
CH 7: His Eyes
CH 8: The Camp
CH 9: New Friend
CH 10: Boyfriend Material
CH 11: Her Smile
CH 12: The Camp Pt. 2
CH 14: Drama Queen
CH 15: Hello, New York!
CH 16: Memories
CH 17: Gossips
CH 18: Daddy
CH 19: Strangeness
CH 20: Rumours
CH 21: Rough Days
CH 22: Lucky Villain
CH 23: Face Of Paris
CH 24: London Rush
CH 25: Eternal Harmony
EPILOGUE

CH 13: Deja Vu

1.2K 38 42
Autorstwa thatoneyasmin

PRESENCE

YOUR POV

Why is he looking at me like that? Like, dude. Calm down, I ain't running.

"Ouch!"

He was snapped out of his daydream when I purposely stepped on his foot.

"Stop staring at me like that!" I said.

"Did I?"

I let go of his hands, walking away from the dance floor.

"I'm really sorry, (y/n)," he said while following me.

I ignored his apology, walked to our table and grabbed my stuff.

"(y/n), I'm so sorry,"

"You're a jerk!" I cut him off.

"It's not what you think it's like," he stopped me by my hand.

I pulled my hand from his and rolled my eyes. "You stared at me like I'm your prey or something! That is f*cking scary, Luka Couffaine!" I yelled.

But my yelling wasn't loud enough to break the noisy dining hall.

"I was thinking of something else-"

"But you made me uncomfortable!" I yelled right in front of his face.

I could see the disappointment and sadness in his eyes.

"I hate you!"

I instantly walked my ass of the hotel.

I didn't care about the slow-dance anymore. Luka stared at me like I was his prey and that scared the crap out of me.

"Where are you going, (y/n)?" I saw Adrien in the distance.

"I'm really sorry, Adrien. I have to leave due to a personal problem. Happy birthday, by the way," I did a forceful smile and left.

Ugh, Luka is a creep! He ruined the entire mood! I could've been friends with him at this moment but no. He ruined his own chance!

"Cedric," I called as I walked out.

Cedric followed me and opened the backseat door for me. I got onto the car, seeing my friends were standing outside. They were chasing me but I ignored them all.

I went home without even bothering Luka's calls and texts. I ended up blocking him.

I cleaned myself in the shower. As clean as possible after getting stared at.

I stepped out of the bathroom in my towel and went to the wardrobe to get my onesie.

A Viperion onesie I bought at the store in the town. Jessica has her own too, but it was Chat Noir instead.

It was a green teal onesie with an adorable kawaii cobra head on the hood. It has a really long tail too.

Each of the onesies has a special nametag printed on the left sleeve. And mine is Viperion. It was written in golden cursive.

I took a plate in the kitchen and filled it with some creampuffs that Jessica's mum made. I went back to my room to eat on the balcony.

I sat at the hangout table I got and watched the starry night above the Eiffel Tower. It was so beautiful.

I ate my creampuffs and noticed that I smeared the cream on my chin.

"You're a messy eater, (y/n),"

I turned around, seeing the figure I was waiting for on top of my roof.

Why did I get Deja Vu when I heard that?

He sat next to me with a pout on his face, but it suddenly turned into a grin as I was chewing on the puffs.

What the hell is wrong with him?

"What's wrong?" I asked to see his sudden smile.

"Nothing. Y-you're cute when you eat," he said while looking away.

I felt weird as he said that. It's just... strange. Really familiar vibe.

"Thanks," I chuckled.

He smiled again, but with slightly pink cheeks.

"I thought that the party is ended at 12?"

I nodded as I chewed. "I left early. I just... felt uncomfy,"

He nodded meekly.

"Nice onesie,"

I grinned as he said that. "I know, I bought it last week at the store downhill. They sell a lot of the heroes' merchandise there,"

"People do be making money out of our hard work," he smirked.

Damn, he was right. The heroes might be sacrificed when battling, but people just made merch out of them.

"Oh, now I regret buying this," I pouted.

"No, no. It's fine. Now I know that you actually like me," he shyly said.

"Who said that I like you? No, I love you!" I casually embraced him.

He has frozen once again, just like when I kissed him on the cheek. And that made me curious.

How would he react if I kiss him?

-----

LUKA'S POV

(y/n) hugged me as she told me that she loves me. I was completely frozen, immediately forgetting all those sh*ts that happened between me and her at Adrien's birthday party.

I knew it. She hates Luka, but she loves Viperion. And I hate myself for being the person she hates.

A form of a smirk was plastered on her lips as she looked at me in the eyes.

She held my face and touched her forehead with mine.

Did someone turn off the A/C?

Nervous sweat started to form on my neck and the material of the suit just made it suck.

She sat on my laps, making me the most nervous person on the Earth right now.

She wrapped her arms around my sweaty neck, but she ain't care. My hands spontaneously slithered onto her waist.

Get it? Slithered? Okay, I need to sue Adrien for that one.

"Do you... love me too?" she whispered.

Did she ask that obvious question?

"I do. Always," I answered as a smile formed on my lips.

She looked at me in awe while pushing back the fallen hair strand on my forehead with her soft hand.

I could hear my own heartbeat. It was pounding so fast! The atmosphere suddenly turned hotter than before.

She started brushing her lips against mine. It was an electric shock when she touched me.

Later did I know, we fell into a kiss. I definitely could taste the vanilla cream in the puffs she just ate.

Her lips were as sweet as honey.

I felt her soft breath was gently hitting my cheek and her fingers were stroking my scalp.

It was my first kiss. First ever.

We let go of each other after we realised we needed some air. She did a little smile and I returned it as she kissed me on the cheek again.

She hugged me and rested her head in the crook of my neck as she stared at the Eiffel Tower.

We stayed there for quite a long time. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

It was ridiculous to think that she just scolded me for staring at her but she kissed me after.

But I forgave her. She didn't know. I completely understand why she was mad.

And there was also her asking me to follow her to pee.

"I'm crazy," she said.

"I just kissed a stranger," she giggled.

Technically, yes.

And she was brave to do that. She didn't know who I am, and I'm the person she hated the most.

I chuckled as I caressed her head.

She suddenly chinned up and looked at me with her adorable innocent face.

"I wanna sleep,"

That definitely reminded me of "I wanna pee,"

Stop, that moment couldn't get out of my head because she was too innocent and adorable.

"Okay," I whispered. I carried her small self and lied down on her bed.

She curled in me with the onesie's tail hanging low on the side of the bed.

Something popped out of the duvet as she pulled her hands up.

Hey, it was Mr Muffin! Long time no see!

I hummed a song as I put her to sleep. She buried her face on my chest as she held Mr Muffin tightly.

Another hour passed by, and she already was cradling in her dream. I gave her a peck on the forehead before I leave.

As usual, I wrote her a note on a book.

"Kiss me through the phone, that would be so much easier,"

Sike, she blocked my number.

-----

LUKA'S POV

I woke up and I heard a guitar sound across the room. I think Juleka was practising her skills.

I stretched my arms and found myself in last night's tuxedo. I glanced at my side, seeing Sass was sleeping while hugging his tail.

Then I realised that I was completely panicking last night when I made (y/n) mad so I immediately transformed and went to her house.

I was so exhausted after I went home so I passed out on the bed without even thinking to change.

I suddenly grinned as I thought of yesterday's kiss. I knew my face was reddening so I covered my face with a pillow.

I still couldn't believe that she kissed me.

I got up to brush my teeth and shower. As soon as I put on my clothes, someone knocked on my door. It was Jagged. Sass quickly hid under my pillow.

"Hey, son!"

"Hi, dad!"

We did a fist bump.

"By the way, your mum is out with Juleka just now. So, what's up about last night?"

"What?" I asked.

"I saw (y/n) yelled at you and left,"

I stared at the floor while sitting on the bed.

"What happened, son?" he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I... was thinking of the day we first met, but she thought that I was staring at her. She felt uncomfortable so she scolded me and left," I answered in a slow tone.

He nodded meekly. "Have you apologised to her?"

"Of course. But she blocked my number instead. Maybe I was too desperate for her forgiveness," I said.

"It's okay. I'm sure it will soothe down later," he spoke.

I agree. Time is the best healer.

"Chin up, Luka! I came here today to play one of my hardest guitar playing songs!" he stood up passionately.

A smile finally plastered on my lips. I took my guitar and we sat outside for our "lesson".

As I practised a hard song, I saw (y/n) in the distance across the river was walking alone. She had a full disguise on, but I knew it was her because I know that hoodie clearly.

That's our school's cheerleading team hoodie. And the shoes she was wearing, I saw her wear them at school before.

Her presence made me lose focus and I accidentally played the wrong chord.

"Nah uh, that's supposed to be B Major, son,"

"Yeah, I- I'm sorry," I did a tiny smile.

"Does something bother you? What did you see?" he was concerned.

"I- I saw (y/n) just now," I pouted.

Jagged gasped as I said that. "You do love her so much, huh?"

I slowly nodded. Why did I torture myself like this by dumping her?

"But you have to focus, okay? Clear out your mind first. When you're ready, we'll continue,"

People may be thinking otherwise, but Jagged is the best father ever! He understands me so much!

"Thanks, dad," I smiled.

-----

YOUR POV

I got myself some ice cream from Andre as I walked across Pont des Arts. My hair was blown by the cold breeze, so I put my hood up.

I saw Ladybug and Chat Noir on top of one of the buildings. I think... I better go home. What if there was a sudden Akuma attack?

"Ahh!"

I looked around, seeing a woman was screaming to see a giant pink doll behind her.

My guts were right. I shouldn't be here.

The doll shot a pink laser with its eyes at people, turning them into a pink figure. People around me were changed in just a second.

I ran as fast as possible as I saw the huge doll.

The doll was getting closer to me, but something happened that shocked me.

Whoever controlled the doll shot everyone, but me. I was the only person who wasn't turned into the weird pink figure. The doll walked past me even though it noticed me there.

What's happening?

"Run and save yourself, (y/n)!" Chat Noir popped out of nowhere with his staff.

"Wait! Reflekta didn't shoot her, she must be important to her!" Ladybug then came with her yo-yo.

"But it's still dangerous for her to be here! What if any accident happens?" Chat Noir said.

"Yeah, you're right. Take her somewhere safe," Ladybug said.

Chat Noir nodded and casually picked me up like I was some trash on the ground.

Do you know what is worse? MY ICE CREAM FELL ONTO THE GROUND!

"No! My wasted five euros!" I screamed while getting carried somewhere as I saw my fallen ice cream.

He placed me down on a deck of a boat.

A... houseboat?

"Stay here and hide!" he went away to help his lady.

I was so confused yet amazed by the colourful boat. I turned around, only to see two shocked figures with their acoustic guitars and gaped mouths.

"(y/n)?"

"Jagged Stone? Luka?"

Our confusion was interrupted when the doll cracked the bridge. Some of the wood pieces were fallen onto the boat.

I was picked up like some trash again by Luka. He then hid me somewhere below the deck, followed by Jagged Stone. It was dark and full of empty boxes.

"We'll be safe here as long as the doll doesn't attack our house, and we will be drowned," Luka said.

"Ehem," I cleared my throat.

He gazed at me with an awkward grin. He forgot to put me down.

"She won't do that. Whatever happens, Ladybug and Chat Noir will save us all," Jagged said.

"Excuse me? Where am I?" I crossed my arms.

None of them answered my question. Jagged just looked at Luka while Luka was rubbing his nape.

"My house," Luka answered hesitantly.

My eyes were wide open. "You live in a houseboat?"

He nodded meekly with a shy smile.

"That's so cool!" I was excited that I forgot about last night's fight.

"Then what is Jagged doing here?" I asked.

"I just came by to see his mum. But she isn't home, so I decided to wait," he answered awkwardly while gazing at Luka.

I nodded while looking around.

"Gah!" The boat was shaking all of the sudden.

And I fell. I fell onto Luka.

God, damn it.

My hair was covering my face as I fell. Later did I know, he pulled me to sit in the corner.

"The walls will support us if that happens again," he spoke as I tried to comb my messy hair with my fingers.

Jagged was on the other corner, rocking with his guitar casually. He was the only entertainment source we got while waiting for the heroes to save the day.

"Wait, what is that?" Jagged pointed somewhere in the bottom deck.

We turned around and saw something unfortunate. The boat was leaking! A piece of concrete from a fallen building hit the boat. Just the second Jagged said so, the area we sat on already filled with water until our knees' level.

"We gotta get out of here," Luka stood up.

"Quick!" and I was picked up again like a freaking lego toy.

Is this what Mr Muffin feels like every day?

"Not again," I sighed as I saw Jagged was running behind Luka.

I was carried until we reached somewhere on top, but every exit door was blocked by some pieces of the building again.

Are we in Titanic right now?

"Oh, sh*t!" Luka shouted when the door was locked.

"Dad! Just smash the window with your guitar!"

"My guitar? Use yours!"

"I can't!"

"Neither do I!" Jagged was panicking.

"We can find something else to break the window!"

I didn't care about what they were talking about, but... dad?

"Let's use this!" Jagged found a speaker in the room.

"Whatever, just do it," Luka said.

He then broke the window by throwing the speaker on it.

"Hold your breath," he said to me.

I just nodded in confusion about what was going on and followed what he said. Later did I know, we were in the Seine.

I was suffocated for a second when I accidentally swallowed some of the river water. I pushed my hair that was covering my face back to see the world.

"Are you okay?" Luka asked with his wet hair.

"I don't know what just happened, but yeah," I casually said.

"Help! I can't swim!"

I turned around, seeing Jagged was struggling to float himself. I released myself from Luka's grip to save Jagged. I swam near him and pulled him closer to us. It's a good thing I knew how to swim because I used to swim in the pond that my father had when he had a habit of fishing.

Of course, I was scolded for doing that.

We swam to the nearby riverbank with Jagged was dragged by us. We pushed Jagged to the bank first before Luka helped me to get up.

In the distance, we saw Luka's houseboat was sinking. Luka was pouted next to me.

"Near, far, wherever you are. I believe that the heart does go on," I sang as we watched the sinking boat.

A sound of an acoustic guitar was played. I saw Jagged was strumming his guitar along with my awful singing. But it didn't sound as good as before. Some of the parts maybe have been damaged by the water.

Oh, no. Jagged's guitar! It's broken!

"Oh, no. The love of my life," he said while hugging his guitar.

"Continue your singing, (y/n)," he added.

Um... okay?

"Once more, you open the door. And you're here in my heart,"

"And my heart will go on and on," Luka continued with a sad voice.

He didn't smile at all, his eyes were teary. I get it, it was his house. 

Not gonna lie, I felt really bad. I've never seen him this miserable before even though I scolded him a bunch of times. I controlled my hate on him this time, he saved my life and had to sacrifice his house. And his girlfriend which is his favourite guitar. It was also broken by the river water.

I hesitantly pulled him into a hug with my wet outfit. He was shocked for a second, but then he returned it back.

"It's okay, Ladybug will fix the damages later, right?" I said in a low tone while patting his back.

He slowly nodded and I could hear him sniffling. "At least, you're safe, (y/n),"

I gasped as he said that. The fact that he only cared about my safety and not even his was absolutely insane.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"It was nothing," he whispered back.

Jagged smiled at me as I looked at him while hugging Luka. I returned the smile at him as I saw Ladybug was using her Lucky Charm in the background.

Soon after, the day was saved again. Pink particles flew around the city and all the pink people turned normal again.

Just in a blink, the houseboat was restored! Luka smiled hugely after seeing that. Both Jagged and him tried to play their guitars, and they worked again!

Ladybug and Chat Noir then came while bringing Juleka and Anarka. She placed them down and Juleka immediately hugged her brother.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)!" she suddenly hugged me.

"What's wrong?" I asked while returning the hug.

"I almost hurt you, but then I realised it was you, so I didn't shoot,"

The person who was controlling the giant doll was her? She was akumatised!

"No, no. Not at all. I'm fine, see," I grinned while showing my wet outfit.

Too bad, Ladybug's miracle didn't fix that one. I guess it wasn't a damage created by the villain to be fixed in the first place.

"Only one thing, though," I pouted.

"What happened?" she asked in a sad tone.

"MY ICE CREAM FELL!"

They ended up bursting laugh. What's so funny? Ice cream is a serious matter, you know?

"And Chat Noir, you were the one who caused that!" I stomped my foot as I glared at him.

He rubbed his nape. "Um, I guess we should go before we transform, M'Lady. Meow!"

AND HE FREAKING LEFT!

Ladybug giggled while approaching me. "I'm sorry for that one. I'll make sure he pays you back," she patted my shoulder.

She then left with her yo-yo.

Juleka then embraced me once again. "You should come often,"

I glanced at Luka, his face was red.

"Uh... I'll think about it, okay?" I said.

Juleka nodded with a huge smile on her face.

"But for now, I gotta go. Don't want the media to see me in this soaked hoodie, right?" I chuckled.

"I can send you home... if you want to," Luka said hesitantly.

I'm now stuck between being a b*tch and being a forgiving person. I like being a b*tch, but I felt bad because he saved me from death.

"Are you sure? But I'm soaked right now," I said.

"It's not like I don't," he smirked.

I just nodded with a breathy chuckle. He then sent me home on his bike. It was so cold when the air hit us in the wet outfit.

But I still need to sue Chat Noir for my ice cream's death.

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

30.6K 675 16
What if Snow white had a half sister who's a witch? You are Snow whites sister, Y/n Snow and when Regina took over the kingdom you had no choice but...
25.1K 587 14
In this story you are the best friend of Avatar Aang, you're not a bender but you still try and protect the one you love. The day he ran away you wen...
8.1K 767 23
Princess, be a good doll and obey your orders. ❝ Marry the prince and ruin the root of that empire ❞ This slowburn romance tale takes place in a mode...
1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...