A Kiss on the Cheek (akotw tr...

By mandyxtine

||book 2 of the akotw trilogy|| For now, things are going perfect for Channing and Niall... but things never... More

||prologue||
Chialler Video Diary #1 |2|
Nilla Wafers |3|
wmy... ratchet |Ch 4|
There's No 'I' in Threesome |5+|
The Crooked Cop and The Man with No Soul |6|
This is No Time For Nouis Feels |7+|
Slit Wrists and Battered Hearts |8+|
Jetta Chasing For Dummies |9|
Bruised All Along Her Thighs |10|
It Is What It Is |11+|
This Means War |12|
Gravity |13+|
You're Gonna Miss Me By My Taco |14|
You Can Take the Blade Away from the Girl |15+|
Dear Olive |16|
Damsel in Distress |17|
Trapped in the Closet |18|
Love Over Lust |19|
I Kissed A Boy & I Liked It |20+|
Bottoms Stick Together |21+|
How To Shave Your Tarantula |22|
Too Ready and Too Willing |23+|
Masochistic Assholes Like Edward Cullen |24+|
The Shit Hits the Fan |25+|
new username & i'm sorry

You're My Bad Habit |1+|

101K 1.2K 430
By mandyxtine

Author's Note siebenundfünfzig:

Like I stated in the prologue, if you are reading this story without previously reading akotw... then u need to get outta here and go find my first book 'A Kiss on the Wrist'
[smacks u lovingly away with a Niall cardboard cutout]

Song of the chapter is "Bad Habits" by My Favorite Highway
[
check out the video in the media section if you'd like to hear it]

Dedicated to @zialfeelsxx because I don't want her gouging out her eyes... plus she's a big LOUETTA shipper... so I think this chapter will make her feel tingly all over <3
(u are all welcome for the louetta tingles ok)

btW,
just so we are on the same page... I'm no longer going to include [mature] in the chapter title... it just looks too busy... so instead, if a chapter is indeed [mature], I plan to include a + sign next to the chapter number. For example, this is chapter one, and there is a mature scene, so in the chapter title bar I have put |1+| see? eeeasy :) just remember that for future chapters if you are trying to find (or avoid) smut :p

As always... I will attempt to warn u when my fictional characters engage in filthy, literary sexcapades. so if u wanna hide yo eyeZ until the scary dicks and vaginas go away, well, that is your (terrible) decision o.O
____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: You're My Bad Habit

|| l o u i s ||  (le gasp! graphic love scene... shield your virgin eyes)
*this takes place the night before the airport scene*

Everyone was settling down around the telly and Jetta had made the wonderful decision to watch some ridiculous movie called "Mama" which honestly, was rather terrifying. Any movie that involves creepy little children just really gives me the creeps.

Jet and I were the only two still standing and I realized we were both zeroing in on the last open armchair. We looked at each other and then back at the chair a few times before springing into action.

Even though she got a bit of a head start I somehow still managed to sneak into the chair right before her; however this did not stop her from plopping down right on top of me... knees first.

I groaned dramatically as she literally kneed me right in the balls, and I could almost feel my eyes watering as I slid out of the chair and onto the floor.

Everyone was sort of snickering and Jetta had an apologetic look on her face as she leaned over to lay her hand on my cheek, "Sorry Lewis... just consider that payback for the pool incident earlier..." she trailed of, biting her lip to stop herself from laughing.

"Your aim is quite impeccable," I mumbled as I pulled myself up to a sitting position and glared up at her smug face.

She rolled her eyes at my sourness and patted the seat next to her, "Oh c'mon you big baby. Get your ghetto booty up here," she teased as Liam started the movie.

"Stop making fun of me," I pouted, my hand still covering the goods. I dragged myself off the floor and squeezed into the seat next to her.

"Seriously though, I think Nicki Minaj is your actual birth mother," she said with a wink.

Harry started laughing loudly from across the room where he was sitting next to Liam, "That's what we tell him all the time!" he exclaimed as he did his little head shake thing and looked at Jetta.

"Everyone quiet!" Liam said, raising his hands in a dramatic effect in order to silence the room.

Thankfully, all of the bum jokes stopped and I was left to the silence of my own thoughts as well as the constant throbbing reminder between my legs.

After a few minutes into the movie, Jetta noticed that I was still tense and holding myself, "It can't hurt that badly, Lewis. You are sooo dramatic," she whispered as she leaned over, her lips lightly grazing  my earlobe.

I looked over to meet her eyes, unsure if she meant for that to happen or not; she gave me a little smirk, raising her eyebrow slightly. I continued watching her with a confused look on my face as she reached her hand behind her, pulling the heavy afghan that was resting on the back of the chair, and gracefully draped it over our laps.

I didn't move a muscle as she proceeded to tuck the blanket in around us, however, I did jump slightly when I felt her hand rest on top of my sweatpants... I honestly wasn't sure if I should be turned on or terribly afraid.

I continued staring at her as she just left her hand to rest there, she looked at the television screen, pretending to be interested in what was happening to the possessed little demon children. After a few moments I subtly looked over my shoulder, realizing that from where we were sitting and the way she had the chair turned, everyone was sitting behind us... so no one could really see what we were doing. For some reason this left a thrilling feeling in my stomach as I too subtly placed my hand between her thighs, over her pajama shorts.

I wasn't sure what she was getting at... but two could play at this game. I could see a smirk form on her face, however she continued staring at the television screen, seemingly unaffected by my hand placement. We sat like that for a few minutes, neither of us moving, but I startled again as she subtly squeezed me through my sweats before slowly creeping her hand under the waistband, granting herself access to my boxers.

I gulped loudly as she relaxed her hand directly over my... region. She was about to cross a line of no return, and I could feel myself getting more excited by the second. Damn this girl and her forwardness. I looked over at her, noticing how her hair was still slightly wet from the pool and was draped casually over her shoulder; as it continued to dry naturally, I realized it looked quite wavy.

I slowly followed her lead, sneaking my hand under the waistband of her shorts, however  I was thrown off because rather than being met with her underwear, I was met with her actual warm, slick skin. She laughed at my reaction as I slid my hand down further to meet her core, apparently she was going commando tonight. Hey, no complaints here.

I leaned over toward her ear, "Naughty..." I mumbled as I continued slowly moving my hand , flicking my fingers against her center. 

She winked at me as I moved my fingers again, causing her to gyrate her hips as I continued to rub against her. I wasn't sure what it was about Jetta... but we always seemed to find ourselves in these public endeavors, where we could be easily caught by other people. It was new to me, and it was incredibly sexy; this was the reason I couldn't get this girl out of my freaking head. She was bold and spontaneous and I never knew what to expect... she wasn't afraid of anything.

She released a low moan that was meant for only my ears to hear and I looked on in amazement as she closed her eyes, arching her back slightly. I almost forgot that she had her hand resting against me as I watched her become more flustered under my touch; however, as she slipped her hand into my boxers and expertly grasped my length, I had to bite down on my lip hard in order to stifle a moan that threatened to tear out of my throat.

She leaned her head against my shoulder as I continued manipulating her sensitive parts, just as she continued doing the same to mine. From where everyone else was sitting, it may have just looked like she was leaning on me and we were covered with the blanket to stay warm, however, if they'd take a closer look, they'd notice how her breathing was ragged, how my eyes we squeezed shut, and not to mention the subtle movement under the quilt.

We tried to keep our composure as we toyed with each other, it sort of seemed like a challenge: who could keep their cool verses who would blow our cover. I felt her fidgeting under my fingertips and took that as my opportunity to quickly slip two fingers inside of her. She was about to yell out, but I took my other hand that was laying on the blanket and gently placed it over her mouth. I watched her eyes close in relief as I turned her face to look at me, I removed my hand, crashing my lips to hers in order to keep her quiet.

I was trying to not jostle the arm chair too much, because that would obviously look suspicious, but it was really hard when she started sliding her hand up and down, picking up the pace by the second. My lips were still on hers, and we weren't even kissing, rather we were using each other as a way to muffle any moaning that tried to escape; kissing her was amazing... but for some reason, I found this even hotter.

As my fingers delved deeper inside of her, I could feel the vibrations of her moans as they slipped from her lips and roamed along my tongue. Trust me, all I wanted to do was kick off that quilt because it was not helping matters as the sweat started forming along our brows and glistening against our foreheads. 

Jet began a new rhythm of torture, applying pressure to my shaft as she slipped her hand up and down, specifically squeezing and tracing her fingers along the tip. I was painfully hard by this point and she obviously knew that, because I could feel her subtly thrusting against my hand as I continued to pump my fingers inside of her.

Once my eyes finally made their way randomly over to the television in order to distract myself from "peaking too early," my eyes found the wall clock and I realized the movie had been on for almost forty minutes. Holy shit... no wonder I was about to explode... quite literally.

I subtly looked over my shoulder to see that Zayn was staring at his phone, Niall and Chan were still very much into the movie, and Harry and Liam had both fallen asleep. Jetta brought me back to our current situation as she grasped her hand around my length even more tightly, immediately drawing my eyes to hers. I shuttered violently as I slipped my fingers out of her body and stopped her hand from moving against mine. She gave me a questioning look and I motioned toward the door, "My room... now..." I ordered, trying to keep a straight face. Screw this foreplay bullshit.

She giggled softly as we hurriedly got to our shaky legs and made our way toward the door. I realized Zayn noticed our retreat when I saw him shake his head at us, but at the moment, I really could care less about Zayn and his damn disapproval.

Once I got out in the hall, I tried to shut the door gently so that no one would wake up. As I turned around, I saw Jetta leaning against my hotel room door, biting her lip and attempting to look innocent and vulnerable. Damn she was a good actress, since she was obviously the complete opposite. I approached her quickly, scooping her up into my arms, and wrapping her legs around my waist as I dug around in my pockets for the room key.

It was a little hard to focus on finding the key as Jet smashed her lips against mine, biting and teasing me; I pulled my mouth free and began ravishing her neck as she leaned her head back against the door. The sight of her chest heaving up and down under her tight tank top was possibly the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen. To think that I was the one that was putting her into that state of excited disorientation was turning me on to a point where I couldn't think straight.

I was finally able to get a hold of the swipe key and quickly unlocked the door, rushing the two of us inside into a hidden sanctuary where we could let anything happen, without fear of being caught. Jet lightly bit my lip, startling me, causing me to drop her to the ground where she easily landed on her feet.

I gave her a look of confusion as she twirled her hair around her finger, before leaning up on her tip toes and whispering in my ear, "If you can find me... you can have me," she smiled as she pulled her lips away, pushing me onto the couch, "Count to 10... no peeking," she said sternly, pointing her finger at me as if I were a naughty child. Eh... I suppose in a way, I was.

I complied and covered my face with my hands as I heard her scamper away toward the back hallway. Damn that girl... getting me all riled up and then making me play hide and seek? The more I thought about it, the more I decided we were exactly alike.

After counting to ten I sprung up from the couch and quickly headed in the direction of my bedroom. There really weren't that many places to hide here, but nonetheless, I wasn't finding her as successfully as I thought I would. I checked the closet, the bathroom, under my bed, behind my door. I ran my hand through my hair as I looked around the room. Where the hell did she go?

That's when I felt a breeze slipping through my room and I immediately turned my attention toward the balcony; sure enough, the sliding door was slightly cracked open. Why the hell didn't I look there in the first place. I quickly approached the door, shoving it open the rest of the way and running out onto the balcony.

As soon as I was out of the room, I looked back and forth on the small platform only to hear a small giggle from behind me; apparently she had been crouched on the little ledge that was next to the door where some plants were sitting. As soon as she gave herself away, she abruptly jumped down and ran back into my room, heading straight for the door. She was fast, but not fast enough because as soon as she got to the door, I was right behind her, slamming it shut right in front of her.

She quickly leaned her back against the door giving me an innocent smirk as I held my hands against the door, on either side of her shoulders, trapping her in, "I think I won..." I trailed off as I quickly pressed my body against hers, capturing her lips in a heated kiss.

When I pulled away she gently bit down on her lip, as she shoved me against my chest. I backed up a few paces to see that she was still smiling, and trying to take control of the situation. She placed her hand against my chest to shove me towards the bed again, but this time I grabbed a hold of her hand, quickly pulling her to me so that she crashed against my chest.

"You're a little bit of a freak, aren't you?" I asked her through my ragged breathing, marveling at her bright blue eyes that were drowning in lust.

"And you're my bad habit..." she whispered before shoving me onto the bed and climbing on top of me. I was taken aback as I hit the mattress but quickly refocused as I watched her pull her tank top over her head, leaving her in a lacy black bra. As she looked down at me, her slightly wavy hair cascaded down her shoulders.

She quickly straddled me and as I sat up she reached for the bottom of my tee shirt, hastily pulling it over my head. I closed my eyes as she trailed her fingers down my chest, followed by her lips, before roughly pushing me down so that I was on my back once more. She's crazy if she thinks I'm going to let her dominate me.

I quickly circled my arms around her, rolling us over so that she was now beneath me, and my knees were resting on either side of her hips. The sight of her hair splayed out on the sheets was almost more than I could handle. She smirked as she propped herself up on her elbows, apparently trying to slip out from under me; however, I just continued crawling toward her, causing her to back up until she was propped up against the headboard.

"No where else to run?" I whispered as I brought my lips down to her prominent collar bones, leaving lines of urgent kisses against her warm flesh. She moaned lightly as she wrapped her arms around my back, burying her face into my neck.  Jet slid back down to the bed so that she was lying beneath me once more, and I continued to hover on top of her, being careful not to place any weight on her.

I watched as she quickly pushed her own shorts down before kicking them off with a wicked smile, leaving her in just her bra; she surprised me when she reached her hands down to the waistband of my sweats, swiftly pushing them down; once her arms couldn't reach them anymore, she tangled her legs around mine, expertly pushing them down with her feet. Well... that's a time saver. While I was distracted by her undressing tactics, she took the opportunity to flip us over once again, straddling my waist.

I looked up at her, completely enamored with her spunk and refusal to give up. Why was it so hot when a girl took charge and took control to get what she wanted? I'd never been with a girl like that before and it was maddening every time she outsmarted me and won control. A chill ran through my body as I took in her rosy cheeks and easy smile; the first time we had sex was amazing, but I still had that little seed of guilt in the back of my mind from being unfaithful. However, this time, I felt completely free to enjoy her... every part of her without guilt threatening to spoil the moment.

I won't lie, I enjoyed sex with Eleanor... but most of the time, she would just lay there like a dead body, making me do all the work. It had been my understanding that that's what most girls did; I had a feeling, however, I would never experience boring sex when it came to Jetta. I reached my hands up and around her until my fingertips landed on the clasp of her bra, swiftly unhooking the last bit of clothing that was separating us.

As the bra fell away, I couldn't help it, my eyes as well as my hands were immediately drawn to her chest. After a few moments, Jet cleared her throat, leaning over so that we were face to face, "My eyes are up here, Mr. Tomlinson," she said coolly, flicking her hair over her shoulder as I continued to massage her breasts.

I smirked up at her as she again sat up, giving me a nice view of her chest; as I looked closer, I noticed a small tattoo located just below her left breast. I ran my fingers over the simple words quickly before meeting her eyes once more,  "I think I've got an obsession," I mumbled as I sat up slightly to draw one of her breasts into my mouth, sucking on it gently as I kneaded the other. Jetta leaned her head back in pleasure and I shivered as she attempted to suppress a breathy moan.

I released her from my mouth as I felt her grinding her hips while she straddled my waist. Without any further hesitation, I adjusted her so that she was hovering directly over my shaft, before thrusting my hips up in order to meet her center.

The sensations brought on by the quick thrust were mind blowing, and I watched on in awe as she threw her head back and moaned loudly. We were still for a moment as I allowed her to adjust to my size; after mere moments though, she placed her hands against my shoulders, pinning me down to the bed as she began riding me.

I unclenched my fists and dug my fingers into her thighs, gripping her legs tightly as she continued to move herself up and down; every few seconds she'd stop moving in order to just twist her hips, this simple movement while I was buried deep inside her was enough to make me groan out loud every time she did it.

I could feel her nails digging into my shoulders, and all though it was slightly uncomfortable, it actually added to the thrill of the moment as she continued riding me, relentlessly.

After a few more minutes of letting her control the situation, I grabbed a hold of her wrists before hastily flipping her over so that she was lying next to me. The gasp that left her lips at the sudden position change was adorable as I turned us over so that we were laying on our sides. I wrapped my arms around the front of her, entering her from behind.

As I spooned her and continued thrusting into her, I was able to reach new depths at this new angle. I lay my face against the back of her neck as I trailed my fingers so that they were between her legs, rubbing her gently while I continued rocking my body into hers. I kissed her neck and shoulders as we lay there and I tried to hold out as long as I possibly could, but I could feel that I was quickly nearing my end. My fingers traced along her taut stomach, delicately sliding along her ribs and gripping her body tightly.

I readjusted my hold on her, wrapping my arm tightly around her so that she was pulled as close to me as possible, before bending her leg and raising it slightly. I held onto her torso and leg tightly as I continued pounding into her, as hard and as fast as I could manage. I was panting as I listened to the beautiful noises leaving her lips as she grabbed my hand and placed it against her mouth, to muffle her cries. I smiled, this girl was definitely a freak. I leaned my forehead against the back of her neck for a moment before bringing my lips to her skin, nibbling as we neared the end.

My breath was ripping through my throat harshly as I desperately tried to hold on for Jetta to climax. After just a few more moments I was rewarded as her body stiffened and I felt her walls squeezing and releasing against my length; my thrusts were growing sloppy as I tried to let her finish and as soon as she relaxed in my arms I immediately pulled out of her, finishing unfortunately, into another of my tee shirts that was laying on the night stand. I was really going to have to stop doing that...

Jet rolled over, pressing her body against mine, embracing me tightly; we continued to breathe heavily as the euphoria of our climax slowly faded away. However, even when it was gone, I continued holding her close to me, caressing her warm skin lightly, a feeling of comfortable bliss radiating over us.

 [End Graphic Love Scene... it's safe to look children! ]

|| j e t t a ||

Louis was holding me tightly against him as we tried to catch our breath, I buried my head against his chest, kissing him lightly as the thud of his heartbeat vibrated against my cheek. I sat up on my elbow, looking down at him, "Lewis... oh my God," I mumbled, at a loss for words; I threw myself onto my back, using my arms to cover my exposed chest.

Louis smirked as he rolled over, pulling my arms away, "Don't hide them!" he chided me as I laughed at his perviness. However, he slowly traced his hands along my stomach, starting at my belly button, and sliding his fingers between my breasts. My eyes closed as he slowly explored my body with his fingertips, tracing patterns along my chest, creating goose bumps all over my body.

He slowly began tracing his fingers along the little tattoo I had located below my left breast, "Why have I never noticed this before?" he asked as he studied it for a moment, before pressing his lips to it and then pulling away.

It was a simple tattoo, two words written in pretty cursive, "Just Breathe," I smirked up at him as he trailed his fingers along the words one last time before looking up to meet my eyes. He leaned over once more, his hand still cupping my breast, as he pressed a sweet kiss to my lips, before trailing his mouth down my jaw and neck.

"Jet... " he whispered slowly as his lips slid back up my neck, covering my own. I sighed as he rest his hand against my cheek, "What are you doing to me?" he asked in disbelief; I wasn't sure if he was directing the question at me or if he was merely asking himself. He layed his cheek gently against my chest as he hugged me around the waist.

"I think I really like you," he mumbled in a sleepy voice, still resting his head against me. I ran my fingers though his hair, "It's like you're this unpredictable firecracker... I never know what I'm going to get... and I love it," he slurred as I continued to stroke the back of his head.

"I like you too, Lewis," I whispered softly as I felt his breathing begin to even out, signifying he'd fallen asleep.

Lying there, I really tried to fall asleep, but I found my eyes glued to the ceiling as sleep continued to evade me, constantly dancing just out of my reach. Two hours later, I slowly slid myself out from under Louis' warm embrace; I really wanted to stay there cuddled against him, but something was just preventing that from happening. Something was nagging at my brain, and I knew what-or WHO that someone was.

I placed a kiss to Louis' forehead before sliding out of the bed and quickly rounding up my clothes. I felt a little bad as I snuck out of his room, tiptoeing over to the door I knew all too well. I wasn't even sure if he'd be in his room or if he'd still be cuddling with Liam on the couch.

I gently nudged the door open, smiling as I saw him huddled under the mass of blankets. I quickly made my way to the edge of the bed, climbing under the sheets and cuddling up against him. I'm not sure if he was awake or if he was just used to me sneaking into his room, but he immediately rolled over, wrapping his arms around me protectively.  

His breathing remained smooth and even as the soft air blew against the nape of my neck; I wrapped my hands over his as I slowly began to fade away. As I was almost gone, a new concern popped up in my mind, would Louis be hurt that I left his bed for Harry's? I don't know why but Harry made me fall asleep so easily, hopefully Louis would understand that. I pushed anymore worries that attempted to surface to the back of my mind, drifting off into a comfortable haze.

+

The next morning, I was startled awake by the banging of the door against the wall, I'm assuming from someone pushing it open far too roughly. Harry jumped up first, preparing himself for an intruder, but I noticed right away that there was no reason for his alarmed state.

Louis stood in the doorway, a look of shock evident on his beautiful face; I tried giving him a smile, but he just met me with an irritated glare, "I fucking KNEW it!" he declared harshly.

At first I didn't know what was wrong, but immediately the events from last night came rushing back to me, and I quickly sprang up from the bed. As he watched me approach he quickly spun on his heel and walked straight back in the direction of his room.

I hurried past a baffled looking Harry and hastily made my way down the short hallway where I was immediately met with a door slamming in my face. I turned the knob, thankful he didn't lock it and made my way over to him where he was roughly throwing clothes into his suitcase, "Better get to packing your shit up, we're leaving here in an hour," he said coldly, not bothering to turn around and look at me.

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked defensively, getting quite irritated at his behavior.

He spun around quickly and stalked toward me, causing me to back up against the wall, "My problem? Oh I don't have a problem. I'm just trying to fathom how much of a slut someone has to be in order to sleep with one person then sneak out and wake up in someone else's bed the next morning... could you explain that to me?" he said vehemently, bringing his face dangerously close to mine. Ok... so I guess he was a little upset.

I stood my ground placing my hand on his shoulder to push him away from me, "It wasn't even like that! Do you seriously think I'd do something like that?" I asked in disbelief as a taunting smile stretched across his face, however this smile held none of it's usual humor, it just revealed malice.

"Obviously, yes... I do think you'd do something like that! Because I saw it with my own eyes!" he yelled, gritting his teeth after he finished his sentence.

I looked at him incredulously, who the hell was this? This wasn't the sweet and tender Lou who was holding me last night; I swear, Louis had two sides to him, and this side of his was one I absolutely couldn't stand.  

He was looming over me once again, trying to intimidate me, so I shoved him back a little harder this time, but his footing didn't falter.

He shook his head as he turned away, moving back over toward his suitcase, "I tell you I care about you, and this is how I wake up the next morning?" he asked, still not bothering to look at me.

"You don't know what you're talking about! Don't say things you're sure to regret, Louis!" I yelled at his back as I made my way toward the door. Before I could open the door and get away, his arm shot out from behind me, slamming it closed, "So... you're just going to sleep with me and then... what? Run off to Harry?" he yelled, his voice growing in volume as his eyes frantically searched mine.

"You've just been playing us from the beginning, haven't you? This has all been just a big joke," he rambled on; he violently shook his shoulder as I tried to gently lay my hand on it in an attempt to calm him down.

"Maybe it's a good thing we're leaving, after all," he said sourly, as he crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at me.

I gasped at his frigid demeanor and jumped when he yelled in my face, "Just get out, Jetta!" Before he turned and began walking away from me.

I quickly turned the door handle, stepping out into the hallway, I peeked my head in one last time, "Nothing happened with Harry you fucking dick! I'm glad you think so highly of me. Harry helps me fall asleep, and that's it!" I screamed back at him before slamming the door shut and rushing back across the hall.  I passed by a still confused looking Harry but raised my hand at him, letting him know this was not the time; he nodded his head and disappeared back into his room.

I pounded on the door until Zayn opened it with a friendly smile; immediately he could tell the poor mood I was in, so he tried to distract me by offering to make me some breakfast. I was still fuming as I nodded and jumped onto the counter top, trying to will away the angry tears that were forming in my eyes.

Liam waltzed in and once he saw my disgruntled state,  he offered to pack my things for me and I merely nodded once more, not trusting my voice, as I wrapped my arms around my legs, burying my face into my thighs.

I felt the presence of someone near me and turned my head to see that Zayn had his arm draped casually over my shoulder, "I don't know what's wrong... but just don't let him get to you..." Zayn whispered sweetly, wrapping both arms around me and pulling me in for a hug. I reluctantly hugged him back as I buried my face into his shoulder, irritated once again that a perfect night with Louis had to be ruined because of his big, stupid mouth. Would he ever learn?

The worst part? I knew without a doubt I'd forgive him... and in fact I was pretty sure I already had; regardless of what cruel things he said to me, I think I always would. Louis Tomlinson was definitely my bad habit, and I was completely addicted.

|| h a r r y ||

Apparently, there was something that happened between Jet and Lou again last night, because as we all piled into the van, neither of them bothered sparing the other a glance. I was still confused about their relationship... I felt like everyone knew something that I didn't; every time I tried asking Jetta about it she'd just change the subject. It was quite aggravating, but hopefully when we left and things calmed down between Louis and I, he'd fill me in on whatever I was missing.

I was sitting in the back row next to Jet and Liam; Channing and Niall were in the row ahead of us, while Zayn and Lou took up the front row. All of a sudden I turned toward Jetta when the song from her iPod was filling the silence that previously occupied the air. I looked down at her when she cranked the volume up a little so that it could be heard throughout the van, although the sound quality was a bit poor, it was very easy to hear the song;

"Is it wrong to assume that you missed me?
Because the look in your eyes says that you're dying to kiss me
The touch of your lips is tasteful and forgiving
A part of the past that I don't mind reliving
Just get in the car, well don't you think that we're taking this a little to far
Don't ask me questions, show me answers
The policy is honesty and nothing is censored

Nobody wants to, but everyone needs to come clean
While we break bad habits
Try and be good when you're misunderstood
Trade one heart for another
Stop, just hit the breaks, I've had all I can take
The need to compensate for all our mistakes
We fake the love we make
What you get is what you take"

I noticed when Louis slowly turned his head around, looking directly at Jet. I rose my eyebrow at him but he just shook his head and turned back around, slumping his shoulders slightly as he pulled his hood up and turned to stare out the window. They were acting nothing like their usual playful selves, normally, it annoyed the shit out of me... but right now I didn't like how they both seemed so down. 

"Well it's cruel to be kind, but you're to kind to be cruel
And you've never had a problem with me playing the fool
It's perfectly fair if you're fully aware
And I wouldn't dare it's a secret, I swear
You've never been the one to let down your guard
But this is my game face and I'm playing the right cards
You're so selfish you're already sweating
Staring down the barrel of a shotgun wedding

It's over now
All that you gave is fading out
Nothing is as it was

Nobody wants to, but everyone needs to come clean
While we break bad habits
Try and be good when you're misunderstood
Trade one heart for another
Stop, just hit the breaks, I've had all I can take
The need to compensate for all our mistakes
We fake the love we make
What you get is what you take"

As the song came to an end,  I glanced down at Jetta who was still leaning against my shoulder. I took my fingers and gently nudged up the big sunglasses she had covering her eyes. Her baby blue eyes met mine and they look so sad I just wanted to hug her; after searching her eyes for a moment, I pressed my lips to her forehead before replacing the sunglasses and letting her rest on my shoulder once more, we listened to the end of the song in comfortable silence;

"The look in your eyes says that you're dying to kiss me...
Part of the past that I don't mind reliving..."

I was really going to miss this spunky, mysterious girl... she seemed to hold a lot of secrets, but it wasn't my place to pry.  I may have been friend-zoned... but right now, I'd take what I could get. If she wanted to tell me then I'd listen... but until then, I'd just be the shoulder she leaned on... and I was okay with that.

|| l o u i s || ( while he's flying on an airplane, looking out the window, watching the clouds go byyy...)

I sat down angrily in the first class seat, irritated at pretty much everything and everyone at the moment. Especially myself. I put my head in my hands before I felt the presence of someone take the seat next to me; I looked up and smiled when I saw that it was Nialler.

"Bout time, mate," I teased, considering we'd been waiting about ten minutes for the guards to drag his arse onto the plane. I frowned at the sad look on his face, leaning over to wrap my arm around his shoulder, "Ni, you'll see her soon. Don't get yourself worked up," I whispered, trying to reassure him that Channing would be fine. However, I agreed that he had every reason to feel concerned, considering her past.

"I know..." he groaned in exasperation as he opened his phone, frantically hitting the buttons. I peeked at the screen, rolling my eyes when I saw that he was sending a text to none other than Chan. A flight attendant with a tight bun and drawn on eyebrows stood over us and cleared her throat, trying to gain Niall's attention, "Sir, please turn off all electric devices until after take off," she said flatly.

She crossed her arms and tapped her foot, glaring at him; Niall seemed to ignore her as he continued typing quickly, "Sir!" she said a little more loudly. After another few seconds, the lady looked like she was about to explode when Niall finally pressed a button, turning off his phone and shoving it into his pocket.

He looked up sheepishly at the grumpy attendant, "Sorry 'bout that," he said softly, watching as the woman let out an agitated sigh before walking away without another word.

We looked at each other for a moment, trying to hold in our laughter as we settled back into our seats. I felt a little exhausted, but my little episode with Jetta this morning was weighing heavily on my mind, I sighed dramatically, gaining Niall's attention as he turned to look at me, "You alright, mate?" he asked, sounding concerned.

"I think I've really screwed things up this time," I mumbled, as I stared out the tiny little window, watching as we slowly began rolling away.

Niall obviously knew that I was referring to Jet, because he turned his head toward me, immediately interested in what I had to say, "Yeah... was wunderin' 'bout you two... yeh didn't say a thing tah each other all mornin'," he stated bluntly, as I heard him open a bag of crisps and begin munching loudly on them.

I turned my attention back toward him as I watched him shove the crisps in his mouth, I honestly thought he was a stress eater, thank God for his fast metabolism, "Well... we had another... eventful night," I said slowly, trying to find the best was to discuss the delicate situation.

"So yeh slept with her 'gain?" he asked, obviously lacking the capacity for subtlety.

"God, don't say it like that," I complained, scratching the back of my neck anxiously, "But... yeah, I did, and it was seriously the best..." I trailed off before Niall cut off my rambling, "Ok, Lou, spare me the details," he said with a laugh as he held up his hand, "Jus' skip tah the part where yeh said somethin' stupid and offensive an' made 'er mad..." Niall teased, obviously quite aware of my bad habit of putting my foot in my mouth when it came to Jet.

I groaned dramatically, playing with the strings that were dangling on the front of my jumper. After taking a moment to tie them together, I turned toward him once more, where he had been waiting patiently, "I sort of called her slut... and I was really harsh about it..." I trailed off, trying to just forget the whole ordeal.

His eyes widened as he took in my words, "Well, why tha hell would yeh seh that?" he asked, narrowing his eyes at me.

"After we... you know... but I woke up alone; when I went looking for her, I found her cuddled up with Harry in his bed! What was I supposed to think?" I replied in exasperation.

Niall shook his head as he finished off his crisps, tossing the bag on the tray in front of him, "Well, did yeh let her explain behfore jumpin' to conclusions?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest, before turning to look at me.

The stare he was giving me was making me squirm, "No... " I started but was immediately cut off, "Louis, why are yeh so quick tah judge her? I've never known yeh to be so judgmental about someone... She's got insomnia, yeh know? Harry helps 'er sleep..." Niall said in a disapproving tone, shaking his head slightly.

"I know, she mentioned that AFTER I called her a slut and told her to get the hell out of my room," I said quietly, staring down at my hands.

Niall released a humorless chuckle, "Mate, what is wrong with yeh?"

"I really don't know, Nialler," I sighed, "Something about that girl just makes me go a little crazy. She's unpredictable, and I feel like I can't tame her. My past girlfriends were always 'safe'.. you know? But with Jetta, she's not afraid of me... she doesn't take shit from anyone... she constantly informs me that 'I don't own her' and 'she can do whatever the hell she damn well pleases,' I said with an actual laugh, as I remembered her saying that actual phrase to me a few days before.

"Still... that doesn't mean she's incapable of bein' hurt. Yer gonna push 'er away if you don't start controllin' yer temper and stop shootin' off yer mouth," Niall warned, giving me a sympathetic look.

I nodded my head, I knew he was right. She may be quick to forgive, but that didn't mean she'd forget; and I had a sinking feeling that eventually all of those things I'd said to her would weigh down the little bond we seemed to share. I couldn't let that happen, it wasn't just about the sex... although that was a MAJOR plus, all around... she was just a special girl. I only needed to prove to her that I deserved her... but I guess that was easier said than done.

"What yeh need tah do, is learn tah respect her," Niall mumbled as he wrapped his arms around himself, looking like he was attempting to fall asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________

Author's Note achtundfünfzig:

Yeah yeah yeah....
they didn't use a condom... hush! Sorry, but I don't like to incorporate the use of condoms into my sex scenes in case you couldn't already tell... el oh el... come on they are fictional characters. She's not gonna get pregs so don't go all spastic thinking that's what's going to happen! HOWEVER MAKE SURE YOU PRACTICE SAFE SEX ;}

P.S: stop calling Jetta a slut. we've been over this. i know u are jealous of her golden vagina but name-calling just ain't groovy, man.

Oh, and remember to vote/comment/follow/stalk c:
@niallerdirtymofo (IG)
@wankingbcniall (twatter)

<3 Mandy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 50.8K 29
||book 1 of the akotw trilogy|| Hate, abuse, and suffering. That is the reality for 17 year old Channing Darly. She endures the abuse delivered by...
29.6K 2.5K 64
Sequel To Alpha's Broken Luna [h.s.] Book 2/3 // "Calla we have to hurry!" I screamed. "Me don't want to leave Harry!" She cried. "Listen, if we st...
822K 22K 57
Ashton has known " the boys" since her junior year of high school. Her brothers friends were constantly getting her into trouble, Harry especially. ...
Don't Speak By Stacey Shields

Mystery / Thriller

11.4K 103 6
The pain and pleasure he brings is more than the sharp edge of the razor blade could ever offer me. Sixteen year old Ella's life is falling apart. Af...