Lost and Found (Complete)

By voidrose

This is the story about Rose. She wants to find her happy ending. Will she find it? Even more important, will... More

1. I'm gonna leave!
2. Greets from Storybrooke!
3. The shop
4. The dream
5. The truth
6. Finally
7. Instructions
9. The necklace
10. A meeting
11. "Your mother's name is..."
12. Her
13. Nightmare
14. Rose her story
15. Meet your daughter
16. A happy ever after
New cover

8. That precious thing

238 11 1
By voidrose

Pov Rose

When the smoke disappears i'm standing in front of a door. The door from the flower shop. I open it and i hear a bell clinging. "Goodmorning, can i help you?" i hear a man say to me. I look around the flower shop and see a man standing in the corner between some yellow flowers. "Oh, no. I'm just looking around" i answer. "Okay, if you need something, i'm in the back of the shop" he says and go trough a door. I'm looking around the shop. I had to find my name. My name. Name. Wait. My name is Rose! I just have to go search for roses here! Is it seriously that simple? Well i guess so. I see the roses at the window and i walk to them. What is that? I see red roses and one black one. There is a little piece of paper on it. I take the rose and walk out of the shop.

Pov Rumplestilskin

Something's wrong. I can feel it. I feels like something's bad is coming. I walk to the door of my shop and look outside. I see a girl walking on the sidewalk. She's holding a kind of a flower. A black flower. A black rose?!  She stops walking and looks around. Then she opens a piece of paper that was on the rose. She reads it and look around again. Then she sees me and walk to my shop.

Pov Rose

I don't know what to do now. I have the rose, i had to get instructions. I stop walking and look at the rose. Of course! That little paper! I grab it and open it. It says: "Go to the shop where you can find a lot of stuff, you will find there something that is precious to you. You have to take it to the town line at 5 o'clock in the evening and wait for us." When i'm done reading i look up. So, a store with a lot of stuff. I see a shop at the end of the road. I will just take a look. I walk to the shop and i see a man in thw shop. He stares at me and i stare back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 9.2K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
1M 32.7K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
141K 10.4K 58
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...