Eternal Harmony - Luka Couffa...

By thatoneyasmin

"They hate each other," "No, they don't. Not really," Luka is a teenage boy who is really calm and patient, y... More

CH 1: Bittersweet Day
CH 2: Starting Point
CH 3: Small Change
CH 4: Hooked
CH 5: Game Plan
CH 6: Unexpected Visit
CH 7: His Eyes
CH 8: The Camp
CH 9: New Friend
CH 10: Boyfriend Material
CH 12: The Camp Pt. 2
CH 13: Deja Vu
CH 14: Drama Queen
CH 15: Hello, New York!
CH 16: Memories
CH 17: Gossips
CH 18: Daddy
CH 19: Strangeness
CH 20: Rumours
CH 21: Rough Days
CH 22: Lucky Villain
CH 23: Face Of Paris
CH 24: London Rush
CH 25: Eternal Harmony
EPILOGUE

CH 11: Her Smile

1.2K 47 56
By thatoneyasmin

LUKA'S POV

"Where should I put this?" Mylene asked me while holding some party decoration ornaments.

"That area looks pretty empty. You can put it there," I pointed somewhere in the hotel's dining room.

Mylene nodded and walked to the area I showed.

"Hey, Alix. Who else did you invite?" Marinette asked.

"Aurore, Mireille, and some other people in their class. Luka invited his besties too," Alix answered while rollerblading around and decorating at the same time.

"Who did you invite other than (y/n)?" Marinette asked me.

"I invited her friend, Jessica and my best bud, Jake. That's it. They're the only friends I have," I said.

"What did she say?"

"She said that she'll think about it first. But she said to Viperion that she'll come," I smirked.

"Okay, a good start!" Marinette smiled.

"Oops, I gotta bring Adrien here and convince him on a date," she said.

"Sure," I nodded. She then ran away to Adrien's mansion.

I went to check on Juleka. She was lighting up the candles on the birthday cake while Rose was passing the birthday hat to people.

Many people started to fill the hotel as time goes on. Jessica and Jake came together in the same car.

"Hey, dude!" Jake greeted me.

I waved my hands at them as I approached them.

"Is... (y/n) not coming?" I asked hesitantly.

"Of course, she does. She's in a different car. Audrey got the models a personal driver and bodyguard each because the fans are getting crazier," Jessica answered.

Phew, I thought she won't come.

"Okay, then. Let's go in," I brought them to the party area. They made friends with Juleka's classmates.

More people filled in. Felix, Sabrina, Wayhem, and many more! Marinette told about this party to Adrien's dad and surprisingly he agreed. Vincent the cameraman and a few other celebrities were there too!

I then saw a grey Limousine parked outside. A familiar figure walked out of it.

(y/n).

She looked so beautiful! The dress she wore was perfectly fit her. She won. She got people's attention as soon as she walked in.

Camera flashes started to blind many people's eyes.

"OMG, (y/n) (l/n), can I take a pic?"

"Y-yeah, sure,"

"(y/n), I'm your biggest fan! Can you sign here?"

"O-of course,"

"(y/n), can you say my name? I want to record it and send it to my friend. My name is Daisy,"

"H-hi, Daisy,"

Oh. My. God.

A few seconds she stepped in, people already swarmed her. She was drowned in camera flashes. I could see that she wasn't comfortable with the crowd.

Her bodyguard protected her with his buffed arms, but people ain't care. They pushed him away, but thankfully, he is strong enough to keep her safe.

"Excuse me, people! I know you love her, but she needs some personal space. Thank you for your support," Jessica stepped into the crowd with her loud and high pitched voice.

She pulled (y/n) out of the crowd and brought her to the girls' bathroom.

"Is that how celebrities life looked like?" Jake patted my shoulder.

"I don't know, but that was definitely terrifying," I said.

Another Limousine parked outside. No, it wasn't Adrien. It was my dad! And Fang, of course.

"Luka, my son!"

I quickly ran to him outside before his fans did and shushed. I don't want people to know that Jagged is my father because I don't want publicity and media attention.

"Oops, sorry," he covered his mouth.

He then pulled me inside his car for some privacy.

"So, is the girl here?"

Wait. What?

"What girl?" my eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't know, your mother told me that you want to ask a girl out to prom. She thought that I knew about it, but I don't. So, who is she?"

Oh, gosh. I totally forgot about that.

"Y-yeah, I did invite her," I blushed.

"Who's the lucky girl who got my son's attention, huh?"

I fiddled with my bracelets while staring down.

-----

YOUR POV

"Damn, that crowd ain't care," Jessica spoke.

"I know right? Thank goodness, Audrey hired Cedric,"

"Oh, okay. His name is Cedric. He's cute,"

Are you serious, Jessica? Who's the playgirl now? Jake or you?

"What about your driver?"

"Cedric works as both bodyguard and driver," I said while correcting my makeup in the mirror.

"Do you notice it? Luka's jaw was dropped when you entered,"

"I didn't, but I know I'm hot. That's a fact," I said.

"Periodt," Jessica played with my makeup.

"I think that... he might actually like you, (y/n),"

Luka? Likes me? Sorry, taken.

"Oh my god, no," I said.

"Oh my god, yes. I mean, come on. I noticed it a few days ago when he joined our friend group. He keeps staring at you when you weren't looking. He stutters every time you talk to him,"

I glared at Jessica as pinned my half-bun.

"(y/n), give him second chance. He just wants a healthy connection with you again,"

I stared at the floor as I thought about it.

"Weren't you that one girl who was overprotective towards him that you coaxed him after his breakup with his ex because you felt bad and wanted to keep him happy?"

Damn, that hit hard.

I couldn't deny that, so I nodded slowly.

"Where did that (y/n) go? He needs you. Remember how happy he was when you wished him a happy birthday? Remember how excited he was to receive a Valentine chocolate from you even though he called you just a friend at that moment?"

True. I was so passionate to make Luka happy during my crush era that I would do anything to keep him smiling.

"Are you just gonna throw away the love you had for him like nothing happened?"

"Okay, at least. At least, forgive him. It's okay if you lost your feelings towards him, but at least, be friends again," Jessica held my hands.

"He was out of his mind, he was angry, he didn't think straight. Of course, he did something stupid. Please, (y/n). You can't just erase every memory you had with him only because he scolded you. He knows it wasn't your fault,"

I looked at myself in the mirror as I took a deep breath.

I didn't know what to say anymore. Everything that Jessica said was facts and I couldn't deny it.

She pulled me into a hug to comfort my messy mind.

"I'm sorry if I was too pushy," she whispered.

"No, not at all,"

-----

We sang the birthday song as Adrien arrived. The party poppers were popped and confetti came down like rain.

"Oh, my. I didn't know there are so many people! Thank you so much!" Adrien gasped.

Marinette approached him with a cake. "Happy birthday, my prince,"

Adrien made a wish and blew up the candles. All of us clapped our hands as the candles were blown.

The party then started. The dance floor started to fill with many people.

Someone suddenly approached me with a glass of soda.

Luka.

He passed me the drink.

"Thanks," I said with a straight face.

"You're welcome," he rubbed his nape.

"What do you want?" I asked while looking away.

"I... just wanna apologise to you. It was my fault for blaming you for no reason," he fiddled with his ring.

"And I... wanna thank you for giving supports to my sister during the Style Queen Teen audition,"

His sister?

"Who?"

"Juleka. Juleka Couffaine," he answered.

The gothic girl with purple tip hair? That's his sister? No wonder their fashion style is pretty similar.

Is this what Jessica meant by me having some kind of connection with Juleka? Ridiculous, totally ridiculous.

"That's your sister?"

He nodded. "She saw you just now and told me about it. She had told me before, but she didn't say that it was you,"

Aww, Juleka remembers me.

"It was nothing," I said in a harsh tone.

"But it means a lot to her,"

Luka... smiled. The smile that I haven't seen in a long time.

"Hey, I miss the friendship that we used to have," he said hesitantly.

I was quiet, sipping on the soda while watching other people dancing.

"And I'm sorry for being rude to you. I shouldn't blame you for having a crush on me," he pouted.

"Buddies?" he offered his hand.

I looked at him from head to toe. "We'll see,"

-----

LUKA'S POV

"How was it?" Marinette and Adrien approached me.

"She wanted me to prove that I truly regret what I did,"

"It's okay, bud. I'm sure you'll fully satisfy her one day. At least, she wants to talk to you now," Adrien patted my shoulder.

I nodded with a tiny smile.

"You better hurry, you're about to perform!" Marinette said.

"Oh, yes," I walked as fast as possible to the stage and grabbed my electric guitar.

"Is that her?" someone patted my back.

I turned around, seeing my dad was pointing at (y/n) who was eating snacks with Jessica. Jake was nowhere to be found as always.

I nodded slowly while blushing. Nobody in my family knows about my crush on her except for my dad. Not even Juleka.

"You like a model? You have a high taste, son!"

I chuckled.

"No, dad. We've known each other even before she became a model. We're in the same school," I explained.

"She's lucky to have you liking her," he smiled.

"I am the one who's lucky to have her as a friend,"

"Just a friend? Are you secretly Adrien, son?"

Jagged knows about Adrien calling Marinette just a friend because she told him before.

"What? No!" I laughed.

"I mean, I was lucky. I didn't realise how much she meant to me,"

"Oh, no. What happened?"

"Long story short, she had a crush on me and someone exposed it to me in a rude way. And it became a huge fight that we were called by the principal to his office. The principal punished us all and I was mad because I didn't do anything. I blamed it on her for having a crush on me because this all wouldn't happen if she didn't like me,"

Jagged gasped.

"I was stupid for saying that. I didn't appreciate all the effort she did just to keep me happy. I completely forgot all the good deeds she did to me," I covered my face with my hands.

"And now I lost her. I lost my chance to be with her, even the chance to be her friend," I stared at the ground.

"I'm sorry to hear that," he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks, dad,"

"What makes you like her now?" He asked.

"I don't know. One day, I woke up and I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach when I saw her at school. Maybe I miss her so much that it turned into a crush," I pouted.

"I'm sure she will forgive you someday. You're a good guy! She will love you back,"

But she's in love with Viperion, not Luka.

"Thanks again, dad," I finally smiled.

"Cheer up, okay? You have a sick performance to do tonight!"

"I wanna see my daughter, see you later," he patted my shoulder again before he walked away to see Juleka.

I felt a little better to finally talk about this seriously with somebody. I glanced at the crowd, seeing (y/n)'s beautiful smile.

The smile I miss being the reason of.

"Luka, we're about to start," Rose appeared behind me.

"Yeah, sure," I was startled while nodding immediately.

I walked up the stage and plugged in my electric guitar. Rose placed the microphone on its stand, Juleka was ready with her bass guitar and Ivan was playing with the drum sticks.

"Good evening. We're the Kitty Section and we would like to perform you our song," Rose's voice echoed in the hall.

(Don't worry, it wasn't the unicorn song)

The crowd went quiet all of the sudden.

Rose started whispering a countdown. "Three, two, one,"

I started strumming my guitar as the others did their job. Rose then started the song she wrote by herself dedicated to Adrien. And that's the birthday gift she had for him.

I saw (y/n) in the distance, she was watching Rose sing.

She watched Rose, not me, obviously.

Then I saw something else. Dad was sitting at the same table as her along with my mum, Jessica and Jake.

Uh, oh.

She friendly talked to them and I saw them shake hands. What kind of sussy talk is this?

I told Jagged before to not tell anyone about him being our father. Both Juleka and I agreed that we don't want to get known publicly and want to avoid toxic people. He completely understood it.

Even Jake promised me to not tell anybody.

Besides, I don't want (y/n) to like me just because Jagged Stone is my father. I want her to like me because of me, not anyone else. Not even Viperion.

We continued our performance with some covers of popular singers including Jagged himself.

He was headbanging excitedly at the back when we played his song. Jake joined him to cheer on us while Jessica was recording.

(y/n)? She was smiling hugely while lip-syncing to the song.

"Rock 'N Roll, Luka!" Jagged shouted as I owned the stage during the metal breakdown of the song.

My friends were screaming their throats out, especially Jake, Adrien, and Marinette as they are huge fans of my dad.

I glanced at (y/n) as one of my hair strands fell onto my sweaty forehead. The sweat dripped from the hair strand onto my cheek.

She... smiled at me.

But not for long, she looked away as I saw her. But that's enough to keep me energetic especially during performing this rock metal song.

Rose ended the song with the last chorus. We decided to take a break for a little while. I took off my guitar and walked down the stage full of sweat.

"Dude, that was awesome! What the heck?!" Jake shook my body as I approached their table.

I just nervously chuckled as (y/n) was there.

"That was the best cover I've ever heard! Good job!" Jagged did a fist bump with me.

"Thanks," I sat next to (y/n) since it was the only empty chair left.

I guess they set me up for that one.

I chugged on the cold drink and wiped away the dripping sweat on my forehead. I brushed my hair back with my fingers and yes, just sweat was covering my hands.

Exhausted and nervous sweat.

My parents left us four there to meet their friends.

I glanced at Jake and Jessica, they were talking to each other, leaving me and (y/n) to sit side to side awkwardly.

I heard her clear her throat.

"I didn't know you're in a band,"

Did she... just start a conversation with me?

"Y-yes, I do," I answered.

"That was awesome what you did there," she said while sipping on her drink. Still, she wasn't looking at me.

"Thanks, I did practise a lot for that song,"

She left me quiet in awkwardness.

"Your mum is talkative, huh?"

"Yeah, did she say anything to you?"

"She just said of how proud she is towards you and your sister. But she couldn't stop talking about you. Then we just talked about my career,"

I think dad just told my mum about her.

The music suddenly changed, the lights turned dim. People started slow-dancing.

Uh, oh. Awkward...

Jake brought Jessica to the dance floor, leaving us two there. I felt Jake pat on my shoulder, giving a sign to do it as well.

I gazed at (y/n). She was awkwardly stirring the ice in her lemonade. Her biting her lips really showed how awkward she felt.

I took a deep breath. "Hey,"

I offered my shaky hand to her. "W-wanna dance?"

She stared at my hand for a second. She looked at me hesitantly and... she took my hand.

I was shocked that she took my offer to dance with her.

Her hand was cold, probably because of the room temperature and the cold glass she just held.

I pulled her by hand to the middle of the dance floor. She gazed at me, awkwardly placing one of her hands on my shoulder.

I nervously placed my hand on her waist even though I did it every night as Viperion.

We started slow-dancing awkwardly. But we became in tune as we went. We lost our awkwardness and started syncing with each other.

I saw Jessica was sticking out her tongue at me. I think she could sense my crush on (y/n). Or maybe it was Jake. I don't know.

I saw Marinette and Adrien were also slow-dancing. They grinned at me as they saw me dancing with (y/n).

I gazed back at (y/n), she was looking down at the ground. She chinned up to look at me when she noticed that I was looking at her.

My eyes met hers.

She didn't give me a soft stare, but instead, a confused stare. I think she was thinking about how my eyes are pretty similar to Viperion's. Obviously.

But the furrow in her eyebrows was gone and turned into a normal stare. Not too deep, not too soft. Just... look at me in the eyes.

She didn't have a smile on her lips. She had a straight face the whole time, but it wasn't a sour straight face. Just... normal, but adorable.

My lips had automatically formed a smile at her somehow.

And she did. She did form a smile back.

Her smile is the cutest thing I've ever seen. It warmed my heart. I felt butterflies as I saw the smile.

I was finally becoming the only reason for her smile tonight. That smile totally reminded me of something.

Something that I wish I appreciate more because it happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.6K 97
I am making one shots. I can do requests check the request page. LOTS OF ANGST. READ ALL CHAPTER Triggers. Might not upload much but I have some I a...
82.7K 9.6K 34
**WATTYS 2022 WINNER** Seventeen-year-old Evelyn Werth is on an endless flight from hell. She's the only person onboard Aloha Airways Flight 1333 who...
30.6K 675 16
What if Snow white had a half sister who's a witch? You are Snow whites sister, Y/n Snow and when Regina took over the kingdom you had no choice but...
22.9K 714 36
Y/n was a new princess of Ninjago City. Because of earlier events with Harumi not everyone likes her family and they quickly gain enemies. When someo...