It All Started With a Diary

By leshae051304

I anticipated every breath, and every word. Each day, you could only take an uneducated guess at what he woul... More

my mistake
cry baby
clumsy kimberly
spatula beating
monster
dove
eggs
date
defending the enemy
eavesdropping
emma
fairy tale
aching feet
nosiness
ruining a moment
surprise
swingsets
you expect more, you get less
bumping heads
gummies
netflix junkie
fuel
the moon and the sun
steak
soggy pizza
the past|part 1
the past|part 2
beautiful girl
postponed|part 1
postponed|part 2
lies
done
maybe|part 1
maybe|part 2
fighting it|part 1
fighting it|part 2
fighting it|part 3
fighting it|part 4
fighting it|part 5
seen
answers
here
again
offer
retaliation|part 1
retaliation|part 2
retaliation|part 3
retaliation|part 4
thankful
silent punishment
broken
understand
antique
us
tough girl
light
run away
truth|part 1
truth|part 2
boyfriend-girlfriend
okay
olaf
presentation
fighters
lion
13
calm
you
dry
perfect
fine
ariel
butterflies
one
knees
anything
cupcake
burrito
holly jolly
snow
wybie
craft
sleep
talk
listen
annabeth
exchange
angel
dead
stuffed
rose
to remember
rue
woe
triste
family
time
good
fight
race
earn
goodbye
mine
notes
effort
rain
skywrite
living
loving
epilogue
sequel

yours

8K 239 20
By leshae051304

WARNING: chapter contains mature scenes!!

"You drew stars around my scars." – Taylor Swift
————————————————————

Chapter 70
<—————————————>

I stood in the mirror, observing myself over for the millionth time. Raven was right, this did look amazing.

The lingerie was a lace, pale pink set. I worried that it wouldn't match what Raven promised, but it did that and more. It hugged my curves in the best way possible.

While I was in here, I applied Kade's favorite scent, as well as light makeup Raven packed. Even though she and Jax had gone overboard with their instructions, they both knew what they were talking about, that was for sure.

I smoothed my shaky hands across my thighs, swallowing down the tight knot in my throat. The scars were still there. Not as noticeable, but there nonetheless. I tried to breeze past my insecurities since Kade already saw me naked, but old habits die hard.

I turned to face the door. Every step I took seemed to edge me closer and closer to reality. This was going to happen. Tonight.

My clammy hand grabbed, and twisted the doorknob. Nerves knocked my stomach around, before I finally grew the courage to step through.

Since we had moved from the main room to the bedroom, I was right where I needed to be. But Kade wasn't here.

"Sweetheart, are you hungry?" he was saying from another room, his footsteps following after him. "Grandma went grocery shopping and stocked us up on pizza rolls and—" His words ceased as soon as he stepped into the room.

Shit, shit. I wasn't in the right part of my plan. I planned to be in the bed when he walked in, but instead I was still standing. But Kade didn't seem to mind.

His hand raked over his mouth as he stepped closer to me with widened eyes. "Shit..."

I grimaced. Fuck. This was going wrong. I spent all night planning, but now one step ruined it.

Kade's hand fell as he examined my body. His eyes searched every corner of me he could before he took me by surprise. One minute he was a couple feet away, and the next, he was gathering me up.

I yelped as he grasped me by the waist, and practically tossed me on the bed in the most gentlest way possible. There was no hesitation as his body and lips fell on mine.

The kiss broke before he went to my neck. "Sweetheart, are you trying to drive me fucking crazy?" My lips parted for a choked breath as he trailed kisses down my neck. "You are. You must be."

I had to snap myself out of it to tell him. I knew where he thought this was going. We only went as far as kissing, and him touching me, but we never fully went through with sex, before.

"Hold on." I groaned in frustration as I placed my hand on his chest. I was always mush under him. Against me, I could feel how hard his cock had gotten just at the sight of me. The thought made my stomach jump with anticipation.

His hooded eyes pressed me down into the bed. "Stop teasing me, sweetheart." To add to his frustration, he wrapped my legs around his waist, pressing his erection into me. The feeling left me yearning.

I wasn't sure how to confront it. Should I ease into it? Ask for it? That seemed desperate. Or should I just let it be casual? This seemed much easier when Raven described it.

Finally, my lips used their own mind. "I want you to have me." My body tilted off its axes as my skin warmed under him.

He tilted his head as he pushed the strands of hair out of my eyes. "What do you mean? Have you?"

I huffed in my own frustration. "I want you to have me." I grasped his hands, kissing them. "Tonight. Right now."

I could see my words knock and toss around his head like a stranded puzzle. I wanted to connect the pieces as clearly as possible.

Finally, it clicked.

Kade removed his hands from mine, his eyes jumping between mine and the spot beside my head. "Baby, no," was all he said before repeating it with a shake of his head. "No."

"I want this," I tried to explain. "I want you. I trust you, Kade. With every ounce of me. I've never felt this safe, or perfect. It's something I never thought would happen to me before, but here we are. And, in this moment, I know it's supposed to be you. I want it to be you."

He almost looked frightened by my answer but I saw the notes of uncertainty in his expression, as well.

I never thought I'd be asking anyone, let alone him to have sex with me a year ago. The thought alone almost made me chuckle.

My hand grazed across his soft skin. "I know that you want me, too. And, it's okay. I'm not afraid because...because I know that I'm in love with you, Kade. I trust and I love you, so much," I whispered, lifting my body. "But, I'm not going to force you to do anything you're not comfortable with."

He shoved a hand down his face. I could see the lust, the questions, the hesitation, the fear.

Finally, he communicated with his words. "I don't deserve even the smallest speck of you. I'm scared, Kimberly. More scared than I've ever been I think." He turned his back to me, his head hanging. "You're so good, so perfect. I don't want to taint that."

One of my eyebrows raised in curiosity. I had a feeling I knew the upcoming answer, but I wanted to hear if my assumptions were correct.

I was taken aback as he turned and pulled me on top of him. But, I couldn't complain because he was closer than before.

His brown eyes weighed with uncertainty as his hands stroked my thighs. "What if I do something to fuck us up and it's too late? You can't get it back. I don't want you to regret anything about your first time, Kimberly. I just..." his eyes roamed mine for hesitation. "I don't want to hurt you. I can't hurt you."

His voice trapped my heart with every word he spoke. I had thought about all of this. Everytime, the end result would be the same. I would come to terms with whatever happened, I would be okay. I knew he wouldn't hurt me, not purposely. I knew he'd do everything to help us grow and learn as a couple. With everything we'd been through, I didn't believe even the sharpest sword could cut us apart. I trusted him more than I trusted anyone else.

My hands gripped the nape of his neck, my fingers treading through his hair. "Do you want to hurt me?"

He didn't hesitate. "Never."

"Then you won't. I believe in you. In us,"
I reassured him. "Whatever happens, I believe in us to work it out. Either way, I know that I'll never regret giving myself to you. Never."

I'd never seen him so nervous. It made me smile.

I tilted my head. "Unless you're scared," I mumbled as I pushed the back of his head to mine.

Kade lurched back, his uncertainty now shifted to confusion. "Scared?"

"Yep." I chuckled as I let the strands of hair fall through my fingers. "You know, I've heard great things about you, Ryder. You better live up to them."

His laughter bounced through my chest. "You terrify the shit out of me, sweetheart." A yelp slipped from me as he switched our positions in one swift motion.

My body hadn't calmed from the laughter just yet when his eyes collided with mine. I could see him beginning to seep back into his insecurities, until I brought his attention back.

"It's okay." My words were small, but that was all I had left.

Those two words must've had an impact. Slowly, he grew closer with each second. His lips were soft like butter against mine. I never grew tired of them, the taste, the shape. I never grew tired.

"I'm going to go slow, alright?" he reassured me, his lips resting against my neck, where I was sure my pulse was erratic. "I don't want to hurt you." I knew he didn't just mean physically.

I nodded. My heartbeat was frantic in my chest as his lips slowly kissed and teased at my neck. Just as they did so many times before, except this time, that wouldn't be all.

"Kade," I whispered.

I'd never seen him move so quickly. His eyes roamed my body in panic before finding mine. "What? Are you okay?"

I chuckled and nodded. "I was wondering..." I cleared my throat. "How badly does it..."

I shook my head at myself. I was a grown woman.

Kade picked up what I was asking, a look of uncertainty crossing his expression. "I don't know, I've never asked actually, but..." He saw my expression shift. "But, we're going to take it slow. It's all gonna be on your time. Please don't be afraid to tell me if you need a moment or want to stop, baby. Okay?"

I nodded. "Okay."

"If you're afraid or hurting, please tell me, Kimberly. Or—"

I stopped him with a kiss.

I nodded. "I can take it."

His cockiness cracked through the surface. That's my boy. "You sure about that?"

I chuckled, pulling him onto my lips once more. "Shut up, Kade."

And, that he did. I wasn't sure if there any part of my body his lips didn't touch. Sounds that I never thought I were capable of escaped my mouth in that time.

"Where in the hell did you get this?" His Adam's apple bobbed as he examined me over with appreciation.

"Raven," I laughed. "She helped."

"Thank her for me," he muttered before placing a kiss to my collar bone. "I'm gonna send the damn girl a gift basket for this."

"Arms up, sweetheart," he mumbled against my lips. When I did, he removed my bra in a swift movement. "Fuck me."

Instinctively, my arms wrapped around my tits. He had seen me naked, but not under these circumstances. The way Kade was staring at my body, I suddenly felt like a stadium full of people was watching me.

His hands grasped my arms softly, lowering them. "Don't hide from me, sweetheart. Let me see all of you." His words came across as a soft reassurance. "You're a fucking masterpiece."

His hands grasped one of my tits while his mouth went to the other, tongue wrapping and lips tugging at the knot until they were pebbles. He gave both nipples attention, causing a number of several swears to fill the room, from the both of us.

"Shit," the whisper slipped from my lips before I could stop them. "That feels..." I couldn't even consider the right term.

A grin danced across his lips as he threw my bra in an entirely different direction. "That was nothing compared to what I'm about to do to you. You're so fucking beautiful."

The hungering glint in his eyes caused my stomach to turn and twist. "Your body..."

His lips trailed feather-like kisses down to my panties. Butterflies tore through my stomach as my hands from stroking through his hair.

"Your laugh..." he spread my thighs farther apart then paused, his fingers tracing over each of my scars. "I know you say you don't like these, but," his warm lips pressed against each and every scar I had. Physically and emotionally. "They remind me of how much of a fighter my girl is."

My chest swelled with emotion. "Kade." When his head sunk lower, he placed a soft kiss at the top of my panties.

I expected him to remove my panties, but he didn't. His eyes met mine before returning to the spot that required his attention most. "Your smile..." I didn't realize I'd been holding my breath until he grasped both of my ankles and pulled me closer to him. And his mouth.

"You..." he mumbled before he shoved my panties aside, and his mouth did all the talking.

I couldn't describe exactly what I was feeling. I couldn't even decipher my name in that moment. The only thing that registered with my brain was his name, and his tongue.

His name echoed through the room, and it was all I wanted to know, anymore. My back arched into him to beckon for more.

Kade's head raised from in between my legs. His face was humorous as he watched me try to grasp control of the pleasure.

His eyes gleamed with admiration as he reached up to cross his fingers over my nipples, again. "So fucking beautiful." My lips parted in a moan before I shoved his head back down.

His laugh vibrated against me, but this time he added his fingers to the mix. I'd thought this couldn't get better but with the way his fingers worked, I was wrong. Kade knew what he was he doing.

God, I would've been mad if I were Amber, too.

I was scared about the upcoming part because of the things I'd read, but if it felt anything like this, I knew I'd be fine. I could handle it.

His arms looped around the underside of my knees, locking me into him. With one tug, he yanked me down so that he could have all access to me.

"All mine, sweetheart. You're all mine," I heard him say. His tongue slowed over my clit, something he always did to tease me. This time, though, his tongue lapped and tugged at the sensitive bud with a mission, before he dove his tongue in between my folds.

While two fingers were curved in the perfect position inside of me, his thumb stroked and rubbed at my clit; earning my satisfaction. His tongue set a pattern inside of me with hungry strokes, before he returned it to the attention of my clit.

Instead of teasing, he took it into his mouth and sucked, while his fingers sped up their pattern, drawing in and out of my pussy with urgency. As if it weren't already driving me insane, his groans added the perfect pressure to it all.

Suddenly, his movements grew quicker, more demanding. And, that was doing something to me.

"Kade," my words were tight with desperation as I released a breathless moan. "I think..."

Kade glanced at me for a quick moment before returning to his duties. "It's okay, baby. Let me taste you." I gasped once his tongue flattened, licking me from the bottom up. He added another finger, curved, then allowed his teeth to slightly scrape my clit as he sucked. "Fuck me, hearing my name in your mouth is so fucking hot." His words were muffled against me, but I felt every vibration.

Strands of hair grazed against my tummy as he dove back in. Brown eyes lifted up to mine, a cocky grin crossing his handsome face. "You know I won't stop until I have you coming on my tongue, sweetheart. Don't be shy; I'm gonna get it all out of you tonight." Before I could make a statement, he was going back in, his tongue moving with such pace, I couldn't keep up.

The thought of his face still being there when I reached my high didn't seem right, but when I finally fell from the cloud I'd been sitting on, nothing could stop it.

Fuck. Fuck. I tried to shove at his shoulders, but it was no use. He barely moved.

His arms tightened around the back of my legs as he growled out, "You're out of your fucking mind if you think your sweet ass is going anywhere else other than my mouth, Kimberly." With a yank, he had me back into place.

It broke me into two. I erupted in his hold, and his demand to stretch it out grew. His tongue continued to flick and tease at parts of me he seemed to know better than I did.

Heat, and a pleasure of no other washed over me until I was left to succumb to it. Kade cursed from in between my thighs, continuing to lick, nibble, tease and kiss every ounce of what he received.

Once it settled, my body was still shaking too hard to be considered normal. What the fuck...

I'd read countless novels with scenes deemed for mature audiences. Every time, I'd roll my eyes at these type of moments or even giggle. But, now that I was in the same situation, I knew that the authors had no idea. No. Damn. Idea.

In a matter of seconds, Kade was undressed & on top of me, again. My hands moved on their own as they explored his body. It defined the word perfect.

I made sure to pay extra attention to the scars along his back. I always did when I touched him to let him know that I had no disgust, because I knew how insecure he was about them.

My fingers trailed over the skin, earning his shudder. His head raised up to mine, a look of fear and skepticism crossing his face. "You don't have to—"

My head shook, immediately. "They're beautiful. You're beautiful, Kade," I whispered, my hand squeezing at his back. "You're so beautiful." I meant every word. I saw the same beauty in him as he did me, and that was a lot.

The insecurity in his eyes melted into awe, and relief. A light smile pulled at his lips before he left a kiss to my temple, and traveled down the length of my body, again.

Kade didn't rest. His lips left one last kiss on my stomach before his teeth grazed my nipple, providing the perfect edge between pain and pleasure. Heat took over my system, my fingers treading through his hair as he sucked at my nipples like he was starving.

When I was writhing from underneath him, he returned to my lips in a collision, The rhythm continued to stay slow until I granted him access to my tongue. We both climbed off the others highs, and set us into euphoria.

My gasp was nearly unheard as his cock pressed against me. "Kade..." I mumbled. 

My eyes squeezed tighter as his warm lips wandered down my neck, claiming me. "What is it, sweetheart?"

I shoved out a rough patch of air that tried to cloud my confidence. Slowly, I trailed my hand down his throat, and to his cock.

Kade stiffened against me, his lips seizing against my neck to give out a hissed curse."Baby, baby," he whispered against me. "Tonight all about you, and seeing you in so much pleasure does it for me. If you're not comfortable—"

I shook my head. "If I weren't comfortable, I would've have asked." My finger traced his head. "You'll just have to talk me through it a bit, but I want to make you feel what you made me feel." I didn't think that possible considering how high the standards were, though.

Kade nodded his head, pressing his forehead against mine. Both of our skins were hot in every space they could be.

"Fuck. I don't know how long I'll last with your mouth on my cock, sweetheart," he chuckled, his voice strained. "You're going to drive me nuts, Kimberly."

I was a little shocked at his crudeness, but then I remembered this was Kade I was talking to. "I hope so."

We switched positions so that I was between his legs. While he helped me lower his sweatpants, his bulge caught my attention and mesmerized me. It was highly noticeable though his boxers.

I glanced up at him as I pulled them down. Kade was already watching me.

Specks of skepticism remained, but I also noticed that trust and love overpowered that feeling for him. From how hard he was, I knew neither of us wanted to stop this. Not now. I knew I sure as hell didn't.

His hooded eyes fell to mine. "You did that to me, Kimberly," he said as I placed my hand on his cock. "Only you, baby. Only you."

Kade walked me through it slowly, but there wasn't much to learn. It was a simple concept, but as the seconds ticked, I could hear his voice growing more tight with restraint the longer I teased at him.

My thumb grazed the tip while my tongue trailed up the base of his cock. A moan swept from the back of my throat at the taste until I took him down it, as deep at it would allow me to.

One of Ravens' tips trailed past my brain, relax your throat.

I did just that. Inhaling through my nostrils, my fingers gripping his thighs until I relaxed. It was challenging since his length was so long, but I was determined to get through this, so I lowered my head and took it.

Slowly, I returned to the tip, making sure that my tongue grazed the sides of his cock so that I wouldn't miss a spot. My tongue traced the tip of his cock, and the taste of his precum was already tempting me to earn more of it. I didn't stop until I felt him pulsating under my hand.

My head fell to get another taste, only more urgent and needing, since I knew better, now. Before I did, I glanced up to catch sight of Kade's reaction. If my mouth weren't full, this would be hysterical.

His jaw was clenched tight, hooded eyes tracing over every move I did. "Sweetheart, it's your first time. You don't have to..." I sucked at the tip of his dick, causing his head to thump against the pillow as he moaned my name so loud, my ears rung. "Shit. Your throat is hugging the shit out of me, baby."

I didn't know if this was the best he ever had, but I tried to make it be. By the sounds he was producing though, I could assume I was doing fine.

"Fuck, Kimberly." His voice was probably the sexiest thing I'd ever heard. It motivated me to take him deeper. "You take my cock down your pretty throat so fucking good." His moans were intoxicating. I squeezed my thighs together to try, and relieve the pressure. "So fucking good, baby."

In the corner of my eye, I saw Kade shake his head as he rushed out a breath. His fingers combed through my hair, yanking my head back so that I would look at him. Hearing his voice so shaky, and knowing it was because of me only increased my need.

His flustered skin matched his tone. "You don't have to do that to yourself," he ground out, running a hand through his hair. "I want you to be comfortable and take what you can, okay?"

I rolled my eyes, my hand stretching up his chest to push him back down. "Shut up." His huff was quick, but he didn't try to stop me, again.

I took one of his balls into one of my hands, while the other continued to stroke, and tease at the length of his clock. It was funny then, thinking back to how Jax demonstrated it, but now, I saw why he did.

I sucked at either of them, using my tongue to stroke at their pattern until my jaw ached. When it did, I stopped and trailed my tongue along either side of his cock, while my hands continued to massage at his balls.

Jax was right, it does do the trick. Kades' moans were music to my ears as I returned to his cock. I couldn't lie; having Kade Ryder moan, and whimper my name was an empowering feeling that was full of prestige.

I saw his hips lift. His cock started to thrust into my mouth slowly, but at my nod of encouragement, he grew into a much speedier pattern. The feeling made my stomach flutter with lust.

His hand stretched down to pinch at my nipples, only further opening my throat with a moan. "Fuck, I love feeding my cock down this pretty throat of yours, sweetheart," he forced out between a moan of his own. His hand stroked at the bottom of my jaw. "And, I love seeing my beautiful girl take it down so good."

My desires only thickened for him. I never thought I'd be this into a man encouraging me on, but shit, was I wrong. The pool in between my legs was only growing at him.

I couldn't reply with actual words, so instead, I continued on with my actions. With the sounds he was making, and the way I was reacting to them, I knew how badly we were pining for one another.

"Your mouth is perfect, baby," he grunted out, his heavy hand weighing the back of my head down. "Shit, you look so fucking beautiful with my cock down your throat, sweetheart." His voice was weak, and if it weren't for the ringing of my ears, I thought I heard a stutter.

My skin, and everything below lit as his hips sped up. His gentleness was challenged with his pleasure, but one was flowing over tremendously. It was beautiful to witness.

His hand trapped around my chin to lift me, but I remained in place. His chest heaved as he forced out, "Stop it, baby. I'm not coming in your mouth for your first time."

Since my mouth was full, I shook my head, holding my position on his cock. I tightened my hands around his thighs as I prepared myself.

I could take it. Raven told me this bit was obvious, but I was curious, and also confident that I could handle it.

Kade had stopped with his thrusts to ensure my comfort, so I worked it up on my own, instead. With one hand stroking at the base with a squeeze, I pulled in a plentiful breath before wrapping my lips around him, again, bobbing my head until the tip of his cock was grazing the back of my throat.

"Kimberly," Kade growled out in warning, his hand lowering to my throat. "Sweetheart, don't you dare—" A moan from the pit of his stomach only encouraged my movements to speed up.

Kade's chest trembled, and fell all in one second. "You shouldn't...." His words trailed off into my own name, his eyes fluttering shut. The muscles in his arms strained, fingers nearly tightening around my strands of hair as he gripped at them. "Oh, fuck, Kimberly."

His voice echoed through the room as he pushed my head lower, the warm liquid hitting the back of my throat. I had to breathe through it, but the salty taste wasn't too bad. In fact, it only made me urge for him even more.

I wondered if we both looked alike when we reached our highs, because if we did, that was the most attractive thing I'd ever seen.

Kade's skin had gone red from the intensity of his orgasm, his throat bobbing as he blew out a breath. "Fuck me," he cursed, his chest bouncing in a rapid pace. "Shit, baby." His hand remained around my throat, using it to lead me back to his chest. "Come here, right now."

Just as I got to him, he flipped us so that I was under him, again. Somehow, our lips never left one anothers. I maintained my grip around his neck, my lips trailing over his throat to leave a hickey. They were my favorites.

His curses morphed into groans as my lips teased and sucked at his throat. One of his hands ran over my stomach, again, falling to my clit, erupting a series of moans from me while the other reached for his wallet.

When he met my curious eyes, he nodded at it. "I've been carrying some around ever since I tasted you," he told me. "Just in case."

My lips widened into a smile as I saw one of our pictures we'd taken at the mall inside of his wallet. When he saw my attention, he winked, then ripped at the wrapper with his teeth.

I never thought seeing a man open a condom would be attractive. But, Kade changed that.

His lips feathered ticklish kisses down my collarbone as he placed it on himself. Kade had a large size, something that began to unsettle me the more intense the night got.

"You haven't had sex this entire time?" I breathed out.

Kade shook his head, raising himself to me. "Ever since you walked in on me with Amber, no. Amber left because I said your name when I came."

A laugh slipped from me. "You did?"

His fingers trailed over my shoulder. "Mhm. All I could think about was you on top of me, baby." His chuckle followed after my own. "I think that's when I knew I was screwed. Since then, it's been just me, and my fucking hand." The frustration in his tone made me laugh.

Her name made me roll my eyes, though. I tried not to be annoyed about that day since we weren't even friends, but the thought of her hands on what was mine made my stomach queasy. Then again, though, he was mine for a reason.

I lifted my hand to his hair. "Really?"

He took my face in his hands, a scowl following. "Fuck yeah. You know how long it's been since I've had to jerk myself off? I felt like a fucking virgin, or some shit." He paused to kiss my already puffy lips. "I hadn't even kissed you yet, and your beautiful self was already fucking with me, sweetheart. The simplest things you did fucked me up."

My heart blossomed as my hands traveled to his back. I made sure to trace over his scars with extra love.

"Why didn't you go and sleep with someone?" Obviously, I didn't like the thought of him with anyone else, but at that time, we weren't together. I couldn't be mad about something that happened before me, knowing that I had him now.

His body shook as he chuckled. "None of them were you.  Anyone who wasn't you wasn't shit to me, Kimberly." Oh god. "And, none of them will ever have me this fucking turned on. You own me, sweetheart. Heart, body, and soul. Without fucking doubt."

My expression softened around his words, and my agreement. We were each others, no matter what.

Even though he just came, he was as hard as a rock, again. I whimpered under him as he rubbed the tip against my folds. As if he weren't teasing enough, he positioned himself so that his cock was grazing against my clit with each move. I was barely hanging on.

His black hair tickled my cheeks as he slightly raised his head. The caution in his eyes stared back at me. "Are you okay, sweetheart?"

I couldn't help, but laugh. "You haven't even put it in yet, Kade."

He didn't think I was funny. Instead, he looked as if this were his first time, as well.

My finger ran comforting circles along the scars of his back. "I love you," I whispered, my eyes flicking between his, and those lips I'd gotten so used to.

His expression melted. "I love you," his words were so soft, they could barely be heard. "I love you." He repeated the words slowly, carefully. Finally, he nodded as if to reassure himself. "It's going to hurt, but not for long, I know that. I'm gonna go slow, okay?"

"It's okay." I whispered into his ear, my fingers gliding through his hair as he began to guide the tip in. "I'm okay."

His fingers tilted my chin up to him, his expression tight with fear. "If you're hurting, or you get scared don't you dare think twice to stop me, okay?"

I nodded, again, pressing him to my neck by the back of his.

Slowly, he entered me, both of our chests tight with tension. We both held our breaths, only to be released when his entire length was inside of me.

My moan brought forth his own. "Fuck me, you're so tight," he whispered, his breath fanning my neck. "Your pussy was made just for me, sweetheart. It's hugging the shit out of my cock."

I felt too many sensations to count. I felt full. I felt complete. I felt like I was right on the crisp of pleasure and pain. The pleasure was definitely taking the win home, though.

Kade lifted from my neck, his eyes immediately roaming mine for any aspect of discontent. He hadn't moved one time, hips stilled in place.

His hand shoved strands of hair away from my eyes. "Are you okay, baby?" My lips fluttered into a smile as he placed his forehead against mine. "Did I hurt you?"

"I'm perfect, Kade," I whispered, placing light kisses against his face.

"That, and more."

His hips slowly moved against mine, and so did his cock. It earned my gasp, but it wasn't unbearable, especially when I adjusted to his size. The pain subsided, and now the pleasure was here to stay.

My hands were too weak to stay in his hair so they found their way to his back's again. I pressed down until our chests were stuck together.

Kade's head fell to the crook of my neck. "I'm in love with you," he whispered against me, his next thrust a little harder than before. "I'm so, so in love with you, sweetheart."

"I'm in love with you," I responded in a heartfelt sigh. There was nothing, but truth to those words.

The pleasure was indescribable. It was taking over my entire body. It was something I wish would never stop. Kade and I were connected physically and emotionally, and that's what made this even better for both of us.

Time seemed to slow down every time we made eye contact, which was often. I knew we both felt electric watching the other receive such pleasure. It was something untouchable.

Kades' moans were deep, and smooth, only furthering my lust. "You have no idea how good you feel squeezing down on me, sweetheart," he mumbled against my lips before his fingers clamped down around my nipples. My body reacted, immediately, my pussy clenching his length for dear life. "Fuck, that's it, baby. That's good. That's so fucking good."

His hand left my nipples, and stopped underneath my knees, pulling us closer together. Our sounds grew even more frantic as his movements increased. We were both addicted to the other, and there was no stopping our intake.

"These sounds coming out of you are going to kill me," he groaned after another one of my moans. "Fuck. I can't stop, now."

I gasped as he pulled out of me, the sound nearly morphing into a groan of disappointment. My hooded eyes found his, ones that were dazzling with pleasure and mischief.

Kade gripped my leg, dragging my body to his. Either hand fell to my thighs, spreading me open for him. They remained, stroking over the skin so lightly, I shuddered. He licked his lips, a look of pure want passing over him. "I'm gonna have this perfect pussy of yours wrapped around me all fucking night, Kimberly."

Without waiting, he thrusted his cock back inside of me, and in the venture, grazed something inside of me that made my body lock up under the pleasure. My mouth fell open with a strangled curse. At it, Kade grinned, and continued on so that his dick was hitting that same spot.

"Kade," I breathed into the atmosphere. Pleasure had taken over our entire figures, and I would gladly spend all night exploring it. "You feel so good inside of me."

His hand molded my tit into his palm, using his fingers to twiddle and tug at my nipple. I could no longer focus on one thing at a time, now. I tried to keep my hand around his neck, but it was no use with my jelly-like limbs.

"Tell me." Kade slammed his cock into me with a lingering feeling of want behind it, and it only fucked with me more. "Whose cock is filling this sweet pussy of yours, sweetheart?" To prove his point, he slowed his movements down to the point of me groaning. "Because, I'm all yours. I always will be. You know that."

"Yours," I whispered, reaching my hand up to grasp his chest. When he didn't move, my frustration grew. "I'm yours."

"Hmm?" To add to my ache, his hand released my nipple, and instead trailed down to my clit, sweeping his finger over it until my body tingled. I can't take this. "Could you say that a little bit louder for me, beautiful girl?"

I cursed into the sheets as his finger traced over my clit. "You're mine." My words were loud, meaningful. "And I'm yours. Forever."

Kade feathered a kiss to the bottom of my jaw, then straightened his back, one of his hands still tightening around my leg. "Good girl."

Instead of using his cock, he finished up what his hands started. One finger dipped into my wetness, trailing it up along my clit, before he started to rub at it. His fingers started off slow, but by the time he sped up, I was crashing.

"Kade," I cried out, attempting to grasp the sensations my body was having. Instead of using my words, I squeezed down on his finger so tightly, he cursed.

His cock pulsated inside of me under the orgasm, only further pressuring it. Through my gasps, I clutched the sheets in my hands before one fell to his wrist. I couldn't handle much more of this.

Kade continued on, only further riding my orgasm out. Instead of relenting on me, he didn't stop until I came on his dick, again, coating it and all else with my wetness. My body ended up a shaky, quivering mess, even after he took all I had.

Shit. If I knew that this is what I was missing out on, I would have jumped the man sooner.

The need in his expression only deepened as he watched me. "All mine, sweetheart," he mumbled out, removing his hands from my trembling thighs.

At my raising, his head tilted, a smirk following. "Don't think you're finished because I'm not at all done with your beautiful ass, yet." His body loomed over mine, again, his fingers lightly trailing over the corner of my lips. "As much as I love hearing you moan my name, I'm not gonna stop until I have you screaming it because of my dick, sweetheart."

I nearly wept with agreement, but instead parted my legs even farther to accept him on his proposal.

Kades' fingers tightened against mine. He raised one to leave a kiss to, before finally bringing them above my head.

I lurched my head up, taking hold of his lips. The burn adjusted to mine, perfectly.

With a single thrust, he plunged his entire length inside of me, again. The mattress followed our movements, the frame smacking against the wall so hard, I feared it broke for a moment. I was more than grateful that we were so far out in the trees, too.

My fingers tightened around the back of Kade's neck with desperation as he slammed into me. I tried to relent because of my nails, dragging my hand down. He caught it, placing it back onto his neck with a shake of his head.

"Oh, fuck no," he hissed. "Fuck that," he rasped into my ear. "You do whatever the fuck you wanna do to me, baby. I'm all yours."

I did, barely holding onto any sense of reality the more he moved. I'd left a number of hickeys along his chest, and neck, but I was pretty sure I managed to leave nail marks on his back, and muscles, as well.

All self-control was gone, instead replaced by pleasure. I thought the slow tempo felt amazing, but this was something entirely different from that. It was pure hunger, and need. I loved it.

Kade wrapped his arms around me, only furthering himself in deeper as he pulled me to him. Without a pause, his cock started to plunge into me with a roughness behind it, his groans vibrating right through my skin.

His curse was drawn out as I clenched down on his length, only drawing him in deeper. "You're killing me, sweetheart. You're fucking killing me." The huskiness of his voice only added to my desire. Once I repeated the action, Kade's chuckle and moan mixed in my ear, "Quit teasing me, woman."

My laugh brought forth his own, his lips returning to mine. My hands went limp around his muscles as we kissed.

"Kade." My hips paused as I breathed out a sigh of encouragement. "Let me ride you." I wasn't in control of my own words or actions right now, but I was confident enough to get it done.

Kade lifted his head so that we were face to face, either arm caging me in. His head tilted at me. "You sure you wanna ride, sweetheart?"

I felt my head nod on its own.

Kade flipped us over so that I was on top, now. As I stared down at his beautiful face, I felt like the king of the world. Every single feeling was overriding the other the longer we watched one another.

He propped himself up against the headboard, and latched his mouth to my nipple, the skin as sensitive as ever. A sound of pleasure slipped from me, either of my arms going to his shoulders.

"Fuck, these are beautiful," he mumbled, kissing over a hickey he'd left on my tit, his hands going to grip my ass. "You're beautiful."

On my waist, his fingers dug into the skin. Slowly, he lowered me on top of him until he was buried to the hitch.

Kade's expression flooded with a stamp of satisfaction at the feel of me. "You look so goddamned pretty on top of me, Kimberly." With a shaky breath, he leaned back, stroking encouraging circles along my thighs. "Take it, sweetheart. It's all yours."

The spotlight was on me, now. My hips began to rock back and forth, my hands gliding across the abs of his stomach. The muscles in his arms that were strained as he held me. He's the beautiful one.

Kade was a mess of curses under me. I figured that meant a good thing, so I kept up with my movements, only speeding up when my own pleasure challenged me.

Somehow, I managed to speak past my moans. My fingers tugged at his strands to catch his attention. "Am I doing okay?"

"You're doing it perfectly, beautiful. You do everything perfectly." His hands gripped my hips, and I let him move them for me until I got the rhythm that carved his expression in even more. Whatever I was doing, he was into.

The next move caught me off guard. His hips slammed into mine from below. "Kade," I gasped, attaching my hands to his arms, again.

His lips upturned into a smirk at the sight, his hands pressing and squeezing against my ass. "I couldn't help myself, sweetheart. I need every bit of this sweet pussy of yours." Then, he lifted his upper body so that I was practically sitting in his lap. One arm curled around my waist while the other traveled to my hair, tugging my head back to give him access to my neck.

Just as his lips claimed ownership to my skin, his hips thrusted up so hard, I nearly fell right off of him. I locked my arms in tight, and held on as we fucked the other one back.

Kade continued on, his fingers digging into the flesh on my ass as he aligned me with his thrusts. My hips moved in pace with his, only further pursuing my pleasure.

His fingers and cock were aligned perfectly, not once relenting on me. My cries grew more frantic by the passing second, something he made sure to catch with his lips.

I left burning kisses to his chest, and by the time I reached his lips, he was ready for me. His mouth took control over mine in the sweetest way possible, and my own returned the favor with the same passion.

My skin, my blood, everything heated to the point where my vision blurred. That same feeling was coming back from earlier. Except this time, it was far more intense.

Kade released my ass, his arm tightening around my waist instead in order to steady me. One hand went to my face as he roughly fucked me with nothing, but desire.

His head fell as he breathed out, "We're going to come together, sweetheart, okay?"

I nodded a little too hard. My reality was slipping the longer we both moved; I wasn't capable of working along the lines of anything else, right now.

My eyes slammed shut, my forehead planting against his shoulder as the feeling intensified inside of me.

"Don't look away from me, baby," he demanded, his fingers stroking my jaw as he lifted my head back to him. "Show me my favorite eyes, sweetheart."

My eyes parted for him. I could see it in his, and I knew he could see it in mine. Both of us ached for one another.

"Come for me, sweetheart," he drawled out, capturing another moan from me with a kiss. "I'm right here with you, beautiful. I'm right here with you."

As if I weren't already weak, his fingers toyed, and flicked at my clit too quickly to process. Swiftly, Kade flipped us so that I was on my back, again. His cock slammed into me one last time, and that was enough for both of us.

My fingernails dug into his back as I clung to him for dear life. A hot, blinding light took over my vision as it hit. His movements only seemed to increase, and my hips followed every bit of it. I screamed so loudly, my throat grew hoarse. A different set of swears and moans filled the room as we both received all of the other.

Through my own, I could hear Kades' moans in my ear, the erotic sound only furthering mine. "Shit," he hissed out, his expression tainted with pleasure. His arms bulged on either side of me as he fell apart. "Fuck me." His struggling breaths continued on as he held his position.

My body collapsed from under him, my figure nearly broken, but absolutely weak. What the fuck.

I couldn't find the correct words to say, if there were any at all. Our bodies trembled as we rested on cloud nine, and my heart was doing the same. I didn't think it was possible, but I knew I just found another thing I loved about him. It was definitely topping the list for me.

I didn't know how long it'd been. I didn't care. Not when I was staring into such pure eyes.

Kade reached up, his fingers gazing my chin, then going to my cheek, and somehow ending in my hair. I shut my eyes at the sensational feeling, leaning into him.

He was still inside of me. I was too shaken of what would occur if either of us moved from the bed.

His lips tilted into a beautiful smile as he leaned forward to kiss my forehead. "Thank you, sweetheart."

My brows furrowed in confusion as I shifted closer. "What are you thanking me for?"

His eyes glittered with appreciation. "Thank you for giving yourself to me. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for allowing me to love you." His hands closed around my cheeks. "I hope I lived up to your expectations." By his tone, we both knew he'd done that and more.

I decided to play along. "Did you happen to not hear me in the last hour or two?"

A lazy smile danced across his lips as he pulled out of me. "Hell, I'm sure the whole state did." He discarded of the condom in a hurry, then returned to me.

My eyes rolled as he pulled me into his arms. "They heard the both of us."

Kade shrugged, pulling the blanket over us both. He chuckled, swiping my hair out of my face. "I'll take ownership. I felt like a fucking virgin or some shut, sweetheart." At my laugh, he joined in. His hand slid between our bodies to run at my back. "Being in love with you whilst giving you as much pleasure as possible was honestly one of the best feelings in the world, Kimberly."

My breath hitched in my chest as his fingers trailed over my ridden bud, again. "What was the first?"

He left behind a soft trail of kisses down my jaw as he climbed on top of me. "Loving you." Then, he put his mouth to use all over again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
246K 5.2K 59
"Who the fuck did you tell?" He asks me as he takes a step closer towards me, making me also take a few steps back. "Stop being so fucking loud and...
3.5M 89.8K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
2.4M 81.5K 53
(Complete) After a terrible encounter at a party, one year later, Hailey Fonte is ready to return to her hometown. With everyone against her because...