ACADEMY OF MAGIC - Beginning...

By Bts_Internation_Army

THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING... More

Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
Teaser 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTE + Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ALL CHARACTERS.
ALL CHARACTERS II
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - The End
SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF BOOK 3 :
NOTE TO READERS
NEW BOOK UPLOADED

Chapter 38

2.3K 131 141
By Bts_Internation_Army

(Author: Long Long Chapter!😌😌😌)

§•~•~•§

¢~¢~¢

"Robert!! I know it! I know how to get out of here!" Jisoo whisper shouted as her brain framed a plan.

"My necklace!" she looked at the necklace Hobi gifted her, "This is a very special necklace, when it's in contact with the pure distilled water it glows and acts as a sun. Sun is the strongest form of the light source so this thing cannot burn the sun."

"Ok, but how will we use this??? Only if this passes out, doesn't mean we will too." Robert whispered.

"First manage the guards!!" Jisoo whispered. Robert nodded and made the other side of the path slippery with his powers; he made a vague person of water which caused the guards to get distracted to the other side.

"There is someone!! They are there!" one of them shouted and the other one ran towards the noise. He slipped and broke his neck to death. The guard followed the vague noise and walked away from there.

"Good one!" Jisoo giggled.

"Hurry! Next!" Robert looked at her, as she opened the locket and smiled, confusing Robert.

¢~¢~¢

"Hey, kookie!!" Jungkook heard a voice calling him while he was monitoring the war. He looked around for the source of the voice and spotted it coming from behind a bush.

He followed that and found Jennie.

"Noona!" he rushed to her and quickly helped her get up.

"Noona! Where were you? Where is Y/n? Where is Jimin hyung? Where are the others? Did the Dark kingdom people hurt you guys? Tell me what's going on here." Jungkook asked her all at once as he helped her sit leaning towards the trunk of the tree.

"Kookie. Everyone is stuck in the Dark kingdom. They are so brutal. They even slit Y/n's hand and beat all of us. I escaped but I will have to go back because if I don't they will kill the others."

"No noona! I will kill them! How dare they!"

"Yeah Jungkook, but for now just listen to me, I will be going because I have to save them but listen to me! The King loved the Dark Queen which is why he is defending her. Now I am leaving. Just wanted to let you know."

"N-No. Appa cannot. Noona, there is some confusion-" Jungkook was in disbelief.

"If you don't believe me, ask him indirectly. You are smart, kookie. Why will I lie? I got to know at the dark palace while sneaking out. I, myself, am shook. Don't you trust me??? See what they did to me. See all this blood. I'm hurt because you guys and you don't trust me!"

"I do noona but-"

"He didn't get his love so he doesn't want you to get your love, Y/n. I'll get going, poor bish- I-I mean my love, Jimin is waiting for me."

"Noona. Let me come along." Jungkook insisted.

"No kookie. I will take care of it and come back to the palace, but I want you to talk to the King and do what is right, which is to take our revenge from the Dark Dynasty!" Jennie wiped her tears and took out her wand.

"Revenge Jungkook, Revenge.... We want revenge."

¢~¢~¢

Jeongukk entered his castle to talk to his mother, the queen, about what to do further since the Light Kingdom didn't give them any official statement, nor did they wait for a statement from the Dark Kingdom before starting the war.

"Jeongun? I mean- Jeongukk!" A voice weakly whispered. Jeongukk quickly ran to the pillar where he heard the voice from.

"LIZZY NOONA!!!" He shouted. He helped her sit well. "Noona! Where were you?? Are you alright? Where is Y/N? Where is hyung? Where are the others???" He was about to pick up Lizzy to take her to her room.

"N-No! Don't." She whispered while trying to stay conscious.

"I sneaked out of the light kingdom! They are torturing us. They have Y/n! They are so brutal. They even slit Y/n's hand and beat all of us. I escaped but I will have to go back to help, my baby Taehyun, he is on the verge of dying. Look what they did to me, see all this blood."

"NO! Noona! Take me with you! I will burn them down!" Jeongguk innocently shouted. He was angry

"Yeah Jungkook, but for now just listen to me, I will be going because I have to save them but listen to me! The Queen loved the Light King which is why she is always defending him. Now I am leaving. Just wanted to let you know."

"N-No. Eomma cannot. Noona, there is some confusion-" Jeongukk was in disbelief.

"If you don't believe me, ask her. Why will I lie? I got to know at the light palace while sneaking out. I, myself, am shook. I have to go to my love, Taehyun. I'll get going!"

"Noona. Let me come along." Jeongukk insisted.

"No gukk. I will take care of it and come back to the palace, but I want you to talk to the Queen and do what is right, which is to take our revenge from the Light Dynasty!" Lizzy wiped her tears and took out her wand; she teleported herself away.

"Take our revenge baby, show them what you are capable of.... We seek for nothing but revenge...."

¢~¢~¢

"Dumb bishes. I am Erieeicia! The Queen of shape-shifting! Poor little kids. 'Noona! I'll burn them!' 'Noona I will kill them!'. Save your own dynasties first. How fortunate I am to witness the fall of Yin Yang. Power! I feel the power of destruction!"

¢~¢~¢

§•~•~•§

¢~¢~¢

"Where did two of your friends go?" she furiously shouted.

None of them responded. Lily lost her consciousness.

"Lily! Get up!" Lisa looked at her with concern.

"Take her to the cell and lock her while I talk to these imbeciles." she commanded her lifeless soldiers, who immediately followed her command.

"Now since your friends have tried to escape here, why don't we get two of you to volunteer for my community services?"

"And what makes you think we are interested?" Jino mocked.

"Alright then, my turn to pick who lays next to the son of Cetona! Lizzy don't you have some explanations to give to your sweet love?" she maliciously laughed. "Perhaps what you have been hiding all this time."

Taehyun looked at Lizzy for answers.

"No! NO Taehyun-ah! It's not what it looks like! She is trying to manipulate you! Don't listen to her!" Lizzy shouted struggling in the massively huge and heavy chains.

"So you're telling me that you didn't avoid Taehyun after you got this?" she showed her a necklace.

"W-Why do you have that??" Lizzy was shocked after seeing the pendant she protected more than her own life, in the hands of the evil herself. Taehyun looked at her with pain and sadness; his eyes formed heated tears as his face turned red and the muscles inside his head involuntarily contracted.

"So, this is why..... You loved me or pretended to love me?" he sadly chuckled. "I gave it to you because you asked me if I loved you... I said I'll do anything for you. I was ready to give my everything, my life, my honors, everything I have, just for you but you were just in search of this-"

"No! Tae! No! I love you or why would I be with you after getting that-"

"BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY WANTED SOMETHING ELSE! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME NOW??? YOU NEVER LOVED ME! MY GODAMN ONE-SIDED LOVE IS WORTHLESS! IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER AVOIDED ME AFTER THAT NIGHT YOU ASKED ME FOR THAT LOCKET!" Taehyun shouted on top of his voice; it echoed and everyone in the got startled because of the unexpected rise in Taehyun's voice. His nerves popped out in anxiety, petrifying Lizzy.

"No-" Lizzy was cut off by Taehyun.

"Are you the kingdom's traitor?" Taehyun asked her.

"I would never!!!" Lizzy shouted.

"THEN HOW IS THAT WITH HER!" Taehyun shouted.

"I-I don't know that myself" Lizzy explained.

"I ask you as the royal guardian, ARE YOU THE TRAITOR OF THE KINGDOM??" He shouted each word clearly.

"No! I AM NOT TAE! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" She shouted explaining her innocence.

"I announce that you are henceforth removed from the post of Guardian of the Dark Dynasty and Kingdoms, under legal accusation for being a traitor." Taehyun announced as Jino gasped.

"Tae dont-" Jino was about to stop Taehyun from doing that but the guardian mark on Lizzy's collar bone vanished. Lizzy touched her collar bone and sadly smiled.

"I've been true to my kingdom, your accusations cannot stop me from serving my dynasty!" Lizzy spoke.

"No one is serving anyone except me, all your accusations, problems, and mellow dramas are out of my boundaries, here you all are nothing prisoners." She shouted.

"Taehyun-ah. Please trust me this once. I really, really love you. I am your mate." Lizzy tried to prove her love for Taehyun. Taehyun just looked down not wanting to listen to her.

"Taehyun!" Lizzy started to cry. "Please! Please just listen to me! Please Taehyun!"

"The Taehyun who you so-called loved and who loved you like an idiot is dead." he replied with every word breaking both of their hearts into another million pieces.

"No! Don't do this to me." Lizzy shouted while crying. "I always cared for you, from the bottom of my heart! Please, just trust me."

"Taehyun, sweetheart, now that your love has already cheated you for someone else, how about you come to me and save your other friends' life here!" she giggled looking at Taehyun who was lifeless and broken, just nodded to sacrifice himself for his friends.

"No! Don't take him! Take me!" Lizzy shouted.

To be continued.....

(Author: So, heya wassup! 😎😎😎

Readers: Our temper and patience limit. 😒😒😒

Author: 😳🤧🤧 Anyways.......... Lets talk about this chapter!? Did you like it? 😎😎😎

Readers: Whats with you breaking everyone's houses and ruining happiness

Author: 😳🤧🤧 Shit-

Jk: 🤣🤣🤣 I waited so long for this moment to arrive! 😂😂😂 You deserve this! 😆😆😆

Author: Umm........ Ok.......... I'm just going. 🥺😭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 885 16
A story of a woman who's been through a lot and always hoped that hiding her wounds behind a smile would bring her relief. As her wounds get too deep...
18.8K 949 32
It is the start of a new year at Hogwarts. Jeon Jungkook just wants to skate through his first year without much trouble. If only things went his wa...
887K 45K 75
Second book of idol love series..... Jungkook - you are mine Miss Manager. it's not a statement,its a fact. And No one can change this neither you no...
3.5K 196 12
Wh....Who are you? why you don't love me anymore ....... . . you are my tigress...and it doesn't matter if you are human or a tigress .. we have to...