Till The End |✍︎︎

By _koolkats

She was loud and carefree with no filter and he was quiet and composed never letting anyone see behind the ma... More

F R I E N D L Y D I S C L A I M E R
✌︎︎Aesthetics✌︎︎
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
32

17

1.2K 25 0
By _koolkats

How long does it take for things to change?

Well when I was taken it took 5 minutes,when I took the deal that was 2 minutes,when the people I love died it only took a second.

This,this took 30 minutes,half an hour for us to be panicking and running to the Cafe.

Rafal isn't there but his phone is and Riccardo checked his phone only to see 5 missed calls and one new message a voice note.

All from Rafal.

We asked around and everyone said they saw nothing.I run back to the store and kindly ask Jamila to stay with Gem for a bit.

I run back to the car where Riccardo his calling everyone.

He cuts the call ,a string of curse words in Italian coming out."Have they answered?"I ask softly.

He breathe in and out and runs a hand threw his already messy hair that somehow looks good on hi-

Not the time Maeve

"Nat is on her way but the group that went with Bella,they-"He let's put a breath and it looks like he wants to cry,his eyes look so tired.

"They aren't answering."Riccardo finally finishes and I give him a hug.He tenses but softens and hugs me back,his head in the crook of my neck and shoulder.

"They will answer and we will find everyone get the hell out of here."I say softly.It's a real shame this happened I wanted to get the recipe for those milk-

"Oh shit!I know what we can do."I say pulling away from Riccardo,his eyebrows furrowing and a frown on those perfect lips of his.

"What?"

"You checked the cameras?"I ask while opening the car and getting out the MacBook I saw Riccardo on earlier.

It's starting to get dark when we see 4 figures running to us."What happened?"Nat asks while panting.

"I tried but it seems to be all erased and people are missing."Riccardo says to me first then to the others.They all freeze and Louis turns serious the first time I've seen him serious.

It's quiet for a long time and while they are all processing I start my stuff to unerase the footage,the person who did this might be smart enough to erase it but there's always loopholes,that's what my mom once told me.

"What?"Louis finally breaths out.Riccardo starts to explain everything.

I do a few things and start to get frustrated and look up and to the place where I last Rafal.There's an alleyway there and that's when I notice a small red dot there.

A big smile makes its way onto my face and I hack into the camera that was there.

"Fuck yeah!"I exclaim jumping up.They all look at me with curiosity and I smirk at them."I found it."I say smoothly.

They all huddle behind me,Riccardo's arm around my waist and when I tell you it just got burning hot up in here.

I press play and we see it all.

Three guys appeared in all black and came,taking Rafal with.Raf tried to fight back by throwing punches he even took out his gun.From behind someone with a black hood comes and hits Rafal unconscious making Raf fall to the ground.

They drag us body into a car and before the black hooded guy goes into the car he says something to the manager who came outside making the manager nod vigorously and then he enters the car and they all drive off.

I close the laptop and look up to everyone.Riccardo exhales and moves away going further away.I follow him and give the others a weak smile.

"If we can figure out who the other guys were we can find out their hideouts."I say once I get in front of Riccardo and hold his arms.

"Which will take forever and all my enemies show no mercy and if we do find them all ,it won't be alive."Riccardo explains and takes a deep breath and that's when I reality hit me in the face.

These are mafia leaders or gangs and they won't hesitate to kill unless they want something.

"They want something,they would have killed Rafal at first glance."I reply back to him,I grab a hold of his face and look him in the eyes.

"We will find them alive ,we might not find them now or later but we will find them."I say determination clear in my voice and he gives a weak smile.

It's quiet for a bit."I kissed you because i like you Maeve."Riccardo says but he barely said it cause it was so soft but I heard it,loud and clear.

I froze and then because I can be so dumb sometimes I realize all the moments since I have been here.Might sound clitche or cringe or whatever but when I am with him,I feel happy.

I smile up at him and giving him a kiss on his cheek."I like you too princesa."

Riccardo gives me a smile,"I-"

"Ay yo,love birds we gotta find the rest of the crew and then you can go back to being all touchy and cute and shit!"Louis screams,interrupting Riccardo in the process and I chuckle at his use of words.

Riccardo's smile turns into a frown.I give him a hug and then we walk to the others."I found out where they are ."Nat states and my ears prick up.

"How?"

"Well I tracked the number plate,wasn't that hard meaning-"

"They want us to find them."I say out loud,the realisation dawning on me.I look at them and then look at Riccardo then back down to the ground.

I have a bad feeling,my gut is telling me something and it's not a good something.

"We need backup so Robert go with Gem and get backup in case."Riccardo says after a moment of thought.

"Who's Gem?"Camile asks what everyone except Riccardo and I know the answer too.

I look up to him and give him a small smile to which he returns."It the puppy."I state.

"Let me go get him"I give everyone a two finger salute and run to the shop,seeing it's almost 6pm the shop has to be open.

The lights are on when I get there and a smile makes it's way onto my face.

I open the door and my eyes widen.

Jamila is in a corner crying,I run to her a kneel in front of her."Jamila,Jamila it's me,Maeve."I say as I hold her shoulder.

Her head slightly lifts up,she wipes her tears on her face and sniffles softly.

That's when I notice it,a firming bruise on her cheek and a busted lip.

She notices that I saw and a tear rolls out her eye."Please don't tell anyone."Jamila whispers and just by those words,I know.

I sit next to her and hug her as she cry's on my chest my arms warming her around her.

"She-she said that it was a mistake but-"She cries some more and I don't dare say anything yet.

"She promises never to do it again but she always does then after she apologises but-it hurts Maeve."I hug her tighter while rubbing my arm up and down.

"Who's she?"I ask softly and she raises her face and I see the sadness in them,the broken girl inside.

"My mom,she has bipolar and she doesn't like her meds so she sometimes doesn't drink them making her hit me almost every day."She admits softly and takes a deep breath.

"They are getting more expensive now,the meds.I can't afford them since we live on the other side of town,this shop,"She says all while looking around her shop,"Is all I got,my mom will get better,I know it but it's hard,it's just us two so it's harder."She let's out a breathy laugh

"You must think I'm crazy huh,the pet store owner telling a customer her life story."I chuckle," I don't see a customer I see a friend Mila."I state giving her a wink.

I stand to my feet and help her up.Jamila wipes her eyes then gives me a smile."I'm gonna go and get your Gem."She says and heads out.

She knows the other side so I think not only did I make a friend but I just got us a tour guide.

Jamila came back from the back holding Gem in her hands."He has been missing you actually."She chuckles while handing him to me.

I look into his eyes and see that they are almost like my mothers but also mixed with Riccardo's eyes.

Confusing I know but that's how life is,a never-ending road trip.

I can't really say rollercoaster since I haven't been on one but a road trip ,I have.It's fun but tiring and sometimes so frustrating when there's traffic that you just wanna jump out and risk getting hit.

But that's a risk I could take.

Hehe just kidding.

Kinda-

"Hey Maeve you got lost a little."I look back up to the eyes of Mila and smile sheepishly.

"Oh shit,I need to go it's a family emergency but I was hoping you could take us to a specific location."I say,rushing the words out.

"I-fine yeah sure."I smile as Mila gets her bag and locks the shop when we leave.

We run to the others and I look to them with a sly smile."Everyone this is Jamila and she will be taking us the fastest route to the others." I announce with pride.

"There's GPS."Camile bluntly states and I fight the urge to roll my eyes.

"Well of course Einstein but it will still take longer and Mila over here knows all the roads."I answer and hand over Gem to the guard.

"Take care of my baby."I state to him and begin cooing at my baby.

The guard and Gem drive off and I spin around on my heels turning to the group ."Everyone get in the cars,Mila will. be in the first car with myself,Maeve and Camili-"

"GUYS!"A voice familiar screams,running and stops short in front of us.I slowly walk forward only to see the beautiful face of Isabella Romano,her two windows filled with waterfalls falling down her face.I grab her in a hug and hold her there as she cries.

"Bella what happened?"I ask holding her shoulders.She slowly looks up and I finally see the one look I never would've thought that I could would ever see in her beautiful eyes,but thats a lie cause one way or another I would see it considering her family name.

Fear,a horrible sight to see.

Her limbs shake in my arms and I feel people around me.Ric is next to me,his jaw clenched in anger and possibly regret?

"Chi ti ha ferito farfalla mia?"Ric's voice softly sounds,his accent thick with anger but voice thick with sadness.[Who hurt you my butterfly?]

Bella looks around then looks up at Riccardo,when she speaks her voice is rough from crying but alarmed with worry,

"La famiglia Monet"

________

Hiya guys,long time ,I know and sorry this was a short chapter the next one will be filled with loads of drama and much longer.

And i have really thought about it yeah and this book will have around 30 chapters in total and it will also have a book 2 !

Yayyy,anyways don't forget to vote and follow ;)

It would also mean a lot to hear your kind thoughts by commenting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Arrangement By ☆

Mystery / Thriller

474K 10.3K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
39.5K 507 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...
9.8K 178 18
I want to un dress you, touch you, kiss you, taste you. I want you under me and on top of me, sitting and standing. I want to see your eyes when plea...
234K 3.6K 63
Being lied to and sold probably is not a good thing to most people. But for Camilla it was worst then death. To Luciano it was necessary. What happen...