HELPING HANDS (Boboiboy with...

By solarhood

The fight with Retakka leads boboiboy into a serious injuries but with a little help from his elements and sp... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Final Battle)
Chapter 27 ( final battle part 2 )
Chapter 28 ( final battle part 3 )
Special chapter : Beloved Boi's Birthday !!
Chapter 29 ( effort )
Chapter 30 ( is this the end?)
Chapter 31 Aftermath with a Reunion
Chapter 32 No more pain please
Chapter 33 : Awoken
Chapter 34 Eight and a half of us together
Epilogue

Chapter 24

1.8K 109 33
By solarhood

Author : Readers , I've been thinking a lot lately , this book will almost be ending soon until the last battle of boboiboy and I know it will really hurt not just you but also me if the book is not updating

So I'm thinking of making a Sequel and this time reverse boboiboy will be joining , special thanks to @sohana_11 for the sequel idea since I can't fit boboiboy reverse on this book I decided to write another .

I'll start writing the sequel when I'm done giving a good ending which will be a long time so there's no need to worry .

Also if you don't want a sequel just let me know , and don't be shy for any suggestions I'm fine with some request . However I'll be saving those request for the other book .

I hope that you won't hate for this sudden announcement but this is still a chapter . You can start reading on the bottom . .

Enjoy ❤️

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , bad writing , needs a lot more imagination , possible violence or fluff and inappropriate language .

0000000000000000000000000000000

Tamara station

" What's our situation soldier? " A deep voice questioned as he glanced at the holographic display Infront of him .

" Stable for a while sir , we have reports the two Villains already took our three allie forces and Tempur A headquarters are here for better protection " the soldier explain while holding a clipboard with all the data on it .

" Damn it ! They have already succeeded on taking the techno weapons and now their planning to invade us !? " The admiral slammed his two fists on the table .

" Sir , emergency !! There's a spaceship heading this way , should we shoot it before they got to us? "

" Are you stupid !? They could be allies , are you new or something !? " Said the superior while the guy scratch his neck embarrassed .

" What are you waiting for!!? For goodness sake , look if they are allies or enemies ! " Yelled the admiral stopping himself for chocking the guy to death .

The clumsy soldier quickly went away dismissing himself . The admiral sighed , he was out of ideas to protect his beloved station . They have already used enough gadgets for the first attack and they can't afford anymore since Muron station has already been destroyed .

' what am I supposed to do now 'the admiral was lost in his thoughts , so many things had happened and it was moving to fast for his liking .

' no no don't lose hope , there is still a chance to succeed " mumbled the admiral .

He was interrupted with his thoughts after a loud burst on the door .

" Sir sir !! We have allies ! It's commander kokochi from Tapops !! " Said the soldier giving a salute .

The admiral quickly went out to greet them , he was truly happy that the others have survived the wrath of the enemy .

The admiral commanded them to open the forcefield to let them in , the spaceship landed on the metal ground .

The door opened revealing the allies they need to fight and thankfully they were many of them .......

Wait a second

Eight identical people is on the ship ... The same faces .....weird .

The admiral snapped out of his trance and quickly ordered his soldiers to help them on this ship .

Commander kokochi hurriedly went towards him and gave their Tapops salute as a sign of respect .

" I am very glad that you had made it out alive commander " the admiral stated while commander nodded .

Even so admiral Tarung is still trapped in a coma , we've been trying to find ways to heal him or at least wake him up " commander said sadly .

" Yeah even yaya's cookies didn't work " Gopal butted in the conversation which led boboiboy .. I mean gempa to smack him on the head .

" Don't worry commander, we still have some medical supplies left , we will try our best for your admiral " the superior ordered his agents to lead them to the lobby .

However he suddenly stopped the our dinosaur hat hero from coming with the others .

" You are mechamato's child right? " The admiral asked as boboiboy nodded his head .

The elements saw this and started to pull out their power weapons if necessary which boboiboy hold his hand as a sign to stop them .

" Yes I am , I'm boboiboy " boboiboy gestured his hand for the Tamara admiral to shake .

" Come with me " muttered the admiral while boboiboy followed him and told the elements that it was ok .

The two walked to an endless hall getting darker by every step . Boboiboy was a little worried but trusted the admiral no less . They had stopped to an empty wall , but the adult tapped his hand to the wall and it opened .

Boboiboy was left in awe but he quickly followed him inside , he saw many different types of weapons used in battle , some of them are designed from Muron .

While boboiboy was busy admiring the place , the Tamara admiral took out an ordinary looking orange staff and presented it to boboiboy .

" Here , your father said to give you this for your birthday but I guess it's more appropriate this time " the admiral smiled as boboiboy gladly took it .

" What does it do , wack stuff? " Questioned boboiboy as he played with it .

" No my boy , its more than you think "

That only made the elemental hero more confused , he accidentally bend the staff and it broke atleast that's what he thought . .

" I'm sorry I'm sorry , I didn't to break it quickly " boboiboy bowed down while the man just laughed at him .

" There's no need to apologize , it's not broken "

" Really but....it bend? "

" You see boboiboy , think of it as a puzzle one at a time , this weapon can have many uses just like your power watch , it's a puzzle that needed to be solved " exclaimed the admiral as he pushed boboiboy out of the room .

' a puzzle ' thought boboiboy.

" Now come along , I want you to meet my other agents " boboiboy nodded and soon again they went back to the others .

With the elements

" Gempa , I swear if that guy did something to him , I won't hesitate to destroy this place !! " Halilintar roared making the others a little terrified.

" Hali , I know that but please control yourself , you don't want me to bury you alive right ~ " gempa let out an evil snicker warning halilintar that he was serious .

Halilintar only grumbled but also listened to his brother , he might be older but that doesn't mean gempa is  a person you want to mess with .

Which reminded halilintar of another element who let out that kind of evil laugh but he chose to hide from his brothers .

The lightning element snapped back to reality when their owner finally showed up with a bright smile on his face along with the admiral .

He quickly went to his owner's side searching if he had new bruises or something . Boboiboy noticed this and rolled his eyes at Hali .

" Halilintar , I'm fine , no need to be so over protective " halilintar looked at his user dead in the eyes .

" Can you blame me , you know how dangerous it is especially that we are not in your power watch anymore " halilintar said .

" He's right even if we go back to the watch now , we still need to figure out the function of the watch more since Someone here forgot the formula " gempa said looking at solar .

" Uhh offended technically this stupid  Mr burn it all had to destroy my notes full of information , and I still didn't memorize it yet !! " Argued solar while giving the blame to blaze .

" Ok !! That enough , we aren't at home right so please have manners "said boboiboy .

The elements agreed besides they have some other things to take care of .

0000000000000000000000000000000

Author : hey y'all , I hope you read my announcement just at the top since it's gonna be important but I'm still not giving up on this book so there are still more chapters until next update .

💕❤️ Thank you for many views and votes for this book .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 106 3
Just random of the story how Boboiboy elemental reacts to each one of them every time they face their villains. This story has different types of ge...
1.9K 96 5
OhmNanon in Historical Royal AU & Urban CEO- Student AU This book contains reincarnations of the normal Theif, who lives in the shadow forest, and th...
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
40.8K 1.1K 29
This is a *inhale* Zen, Seven/Luciel, Jumin, Yoosung, V, and Sarean X Reader *exhale*. I don't see much of these out there, by that I mean barely any...