Please stay by my side ( a Mi...

By MariaCatalina234

Lila did it, she truly did it. She took away everyone from Marinette, she doesn't have her friends or family... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- Happy Ending-
Chapter 22-Sad Ending-

Chapter 13

16K 372 378
By MariaCatalina234

~Adrien's POV~

I haven't slept at all last night. I kept thinking about my lady, i cried a lot, i even looked for ways that i can help her.

I stayed up looking but i didn't find anything useful but I'll at least pay for her treatment or her surgery.

I don't care if it's expansive, i don't care about the money, i want her to get healthy as soon as possible. I need her alive, i want to get married with her and have 3 beautiful children.

We kissed last night and i think we are together now? I should ask her, I'm so happy after all those years she is finally excepting my feelings.

I just hope she'll get over this illness so we can be happy together forever. I can see a future with her, and I'm sure we'll have a beautiful future...if she fights off her cancer....if not... I don't even want to think about that.

I sighed, I'm currently in my car, on my way to school. I don't want to go today but i don't have a choice. I'm tired and in a lot of emotional pain.

I just want to stay in my lady's arms. I'm afraid that I'll lose her so i want to spend a lot of time with her in case she...s-she...dies...

I could feel tears forming in my eyes once again. I don't want to start crying, especially now that i just arrived at school.

Gorilla was waiting at me to get out. I rubbed my eyes quickly then got out.
I looked twords Marinette's home, feeling worried for her as well.

I haven't seen her in two weeks, once my lady disappeared she disappeared as well which made me suspicious of her being Ladybug but i don't think Ladybug could be Marinette.

They are so different, it just can't be. I'm sure Marinette stayed home because of the bullying or she got a cold.

I slowly started walking to school but once i got to the stairs i saw Marinette walking to school.

I stopped in my track, looking at her as she got closer.
She looked scared, pale and like she would fall to the ground any second.

Once she was a few feet away from me, she stopped to look at me as well.
Her eyes got big, with tears in them.

She quickly looked away, and it seems like she is also afraid of me...she ran up the stairs, being as far as possible from me.

My heart broke...i can't believe that she's scared of me...i need to say sorry today and to start protecting her once again.

But how am i even going to approach her..? Is she even going to talk with me?
When am I going to talk to her? What am I going to say?

I was her only friend left and i fell into Lila's trap as well, when she needed me the most i left her...

She must have been so alone, and they bullied her so much, i didn't say anything or did anything. I feel so stupid and bad now, I'm a horrible friend.

I hope she can forgive me, i don't know if ill be able to have the perfect future with my lady if i know that Marinette might hate me and it's scared of me.

I started walking up the stairs thinking about ways i can talk with Marinette.
But once i entered the school i heard laughing coming from the locker room... especially Lila's laugh...

I knew immediately that it has to do something with Marinette... And this time i need to protect her.

I ran to the looker room as fast as i could. I entered in a hurry seeing Marinette on the ground with tears in her eyes and Lila and the others forming a circle around her, laughing and pointing at her.

Marinette was silence, she only cried softly, not saying a word. She looked so pale and scared.

" Hei! That's enough! Leave her alone" i said getting closer to Marinette putting myself between her and them.

" Why do you care? She was horrible to you don't you remember?" Lila asked with a disgusted look on her face.

" I know it was you" i said looking straight in her eyes. She looked scared for a second but that fear quickly turned into tears.

" How could you say that?! How could you accuse me of something like that?" She screamed felling to the ground crying like there is no tomorrow.

" Dude not cool and i though you are finally getting to your senses" Nino said shaking his head.

" How could Lila even say the things Marinette said to you! She is too sweet for that, she'll never do anything bad!" Alya said looking at me like she was about to kill me.

" Let's get you out of here Lila...they don't deserve your wonderful presence" Alya said smiling at Lila.

They helped Lila up and just like that they left...

I turned around looking at Marinette, she was looking at me as well.

" Are you ok?" I asked kneeling down next to her.

She opened her mouth to say something then close it immediately. She looked down as she nodded her head slowly.

" Let me help you up" i said smiling at her. She looked confused but accepted my help.

Once she was up her eyes were on the floor, avoiding eye contact with me.

" Thank you Adrien..." She said quietly.

I took in a deep breath, i need to talk with her now. We still have ten minutes until class starts, i need to talk with her now.

" Marinette...can we talk?" I asked, she looked at me, finally made eye contact.

" I...I-.." she looked scared and uncomfortable.

" Please" i said taking her hands in mine.

" Why do you need to talk with me...you hate me...." She said taking a few steps back, trying to keep her distance.

" Please Marinette i want to say that I'm so-" our conversation was cut short by an explosion in the distance.

Marinette immediately took off running in the girls bathroom.

" Aren't you going after her?" Plagg asked coming out of my jacket.

" No...i can talk with her later right now i think my beautiful lady needs me more" i said smiling at Plagg and transformed immediately.

I exited through the window jumping from building to building looking for my bugaboo.

___________________________________________

"Pound it" i said as we bumped fists. The akuma was really easy to defeat, it only took us 12 minutes.

But... although the akuma was easy my lady wasn't looking good, she was pale and was barely breathing...

" Hey...are you ok?" I asked hugging her, when i meet up with her to beat the akuma earlier she was looking great we even shared a kiss.

"N..no" she said slowly and quietly.

I took Ladybug into my arms and ran away from the peoples eyes, i ran to a tall building away from everyone.

" What's wrong m'lady?" I asked worried.

" I..i don't know...i don't feel g..g-good" she said looking like she's about to fell any time.

" Do you know what may happened?" I asked afraid of her answer.

" I didn't take my medication today...i wanted to but my classmates started bullying me and threw away my pills thinking that i was taking drugs..." She said, her breathing getting worst.

" I'm gonna kill them!" I said getting angry, I'll cataclysm them one by one.

" I'll be ok...i think" my love said but... right after she said that she fell to the ground, fortunately i caught her right before she could touch the ground.

I started panicking. What am I going to do! I need to take her to a hospital right now! But if i do her identity might get revealed.

We're about to detransform any second now!

I made a decision in a second. I'll wait for her to detransform then I'll run to a hospital...i don't care if she's not ready to reveal herself yet, i don't want her to die! I need to take her into a hospital now!

My thoughts were interrupted by a bright pink flash. I looked away for a second not know if i should look now or not.

I was looking away only hearing her breathing but once i heard it getting slower i knew that I'm loosing precious time.

I looked at her not know what to expect or who to expect.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"... Marinette...?"

~1440~

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! I'm back :3

I'm sorry if the chapter is not that good and if it's rushed! I tried my best but i still hope you liked it!

I'm also sorry for not posting but i had a lot to study, i had exams and on top of that one of my best friends dad just died so i needed to be there for her.

Thank you for reading this chapter ❤️.
IM SORRY FOR ALL THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!!!!

Bye ✨✨✨~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 689 30
After years of trying to defeat Hawkmoth, Ladybug and Chat Noir finally did it. Now at 22 years old, Marinette and Adrien are happily married, life...
204K 5.3K 26
PLEASE DO NOT REPOST MY STORY ANYWHERE. THANK YOU. Lila succeeded in taking everything Marinette held dear to her. She finally saw the class's true...
167K 4.5K 21
"burn them with your success" .. alright then that's exactly what I'll do I, Marinette dupain-cheng, promise myself to become the successful person S...
15.7K 285 36
"I've become faded because of what everyone did to me. Nobody loves me, trusts me or wants me anymore. This is where the story of Marinette Dupain-Ch...