Red Flag In Question | Winrina

reasouru által

Karina Yu, a gorgeous and cunningly smart woman who's always up for anything that piques her interest, receiv... Több

INTRODUCTION
01 | God Is A Woman
02 | Wish You Were Sober
03 | I Feel Like I'm Drowning
04 | Best Part
05 | Move!
06 | Stargazing
07 | Fly Me To The Moon
08 | Blueberry Eyes
09 | Sweater Weather
10 | Down For You
11 | I Like Me Better
12 | Crush
13 | Still Friends, Not Lovers
14 | Indigo
15 | Halfway In Love
16 | Empty Track
17 | The Only Exception
18 | Empty Track
19 | Dancing With The Devil
20 | Urs
21 | You Never Know
22 | Empty Track
23 | Empty Track
24 | I Like U
25 | Never Gonna Leave You
27 | Better
Fin | Red Flag In Question
A Letter From Me To You
THE SEQUEL

26 | This Side Of Paradise

6.9K 356 55
reasouru által

Sunday is a lazy day for Karina.

Usually, she would just stay in bed until noon, just sleeping or browsing on the internet. Sunday is her alone time. A day all to herself, not interacting with anyone because, let's be honest, all people need that from time to time.

But she wouldn't mind sharing that lazy day with someone. She wouldn't mind talking to someone or being with someone on Sunday,

Especially if that someone is Winter Kim who greeted her with a bright smile as soon as she opened her eyes.

"Good Morning, baby." The singer said, planting a kiss on Karina's forehead. The latter smiled at the sudden act.

"Hey..." Karina greeted in a groggy voice. "You went here."

"Of course." Winter responded, laying down beside Karina. "I wouldn't waste the chance to see you."

The taller girl scooted closer and hugged her. "Hmm, good. I like you."

"I like you much more." Winter chuckled. "Do you have any plans for today?"

"I don't think I have any..." Karina mumbled, burying her face on Winter's neck. "You?"

"My friends and I will have breakfast together." The singer answered. "But I can just stay here, if you want me to."

"As much as I want to, I don't want you to get tired of seeing my face." Karina chuckled, lifting her head up to place a kiss on Winter's lips. "You go with them."

"I don't think I could ever get tired of seeing you, though." Winter mumbled while staring at Karina's face. The latter just woke up from a peaceful sleep, no makeup and all, and yet she still looks so beautiful.

Winter definitely wouldn't mind seeing this kind of face everyday.

"Sweet talker." Karina tapped Winter's face softly. "Still, I think you should go. Your friends will get mad at you if you don't."

"Alright." Winter said. A smile crept across her face when she saw Karina slowly falling into a deep slumber again.

"You still want to sleep?"

"Hmm." Karina nodded her head subtly.

"Okay." The singer mumbled as she kissed the girl's forehead. "I'll be here when you wake up."

Karina just hugged her tighter.

____

"So, you're both okay now?" Ten asked as he sipped on his coffee. Winter nodded at him as an answer.

"That's good. You can still stop that Sunghoon guy from getting your girl." Lucas said.

"Well actually, I think that Sunghoon guy is not bad at all." Mark uttered, which made Lucas turn to him.

"You're rooting for him now?!"

"No, you idiot!" The guitarist smacked the jock's head. "I just think that Sunghoon doesn't really have any intentions towards Karina other than being a friend for her. He doesn't even look like he's flirting with her."

"How can you say that?"

"I have seen enough of your antics to know what flirting is like, Wong." Mark crossed his arms.

The others laughed when Lucas didn't say anything.

"I think we should trust Karina on this." Yeji said after taking a bite of her cake. "I had doubts too. But if Winter trusts her, then we should trust her."

The singer couldn't help but to smile at what she heard.

"And this is why you're the favorite friend of Winter." Ten chuckled.

Yeji flipped her hair with a smirk.

"I know right."

After the breakfast with her friends, Winter immediately came back to the Yu's house. She greeted Karina's mother who was watching a show on the television before going upstairs.

Karina woke up when she felt an arm wrapping around her. She turned around and saw the singer smiling at her.

"Hi."

"Hi." Karina greeted softly. Their faces are just inches away from each other. Karina's hand went to cup Winter's cheek. "How was it?"

"Hmm, fine." The singer mumbled. "Better if I'm with you."

"You're cute." Karina chuckled. "Are you going to sleep?"

"I don't feel sleepy." Winter answered her. "But I wanna lay here. With you. Is that okay?"

The taller girl caressed Winter's hair. "Of course, baby."

They just laid there, staring at each other while smiling like idiots—But they don't care.

"Have I told you that you look like a model?" Winter muttered.

Karina chuckled, "Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah. You can pass as one."

"Do you want me to?"

Winter went silent, deeply thinking about the question. Karina just watched her with a smile, adoring how her baby took the question seriously.

"The world deserves to see how beautiful you are," The singer spoke after a minute of silence. "But at the same time, I'd like to keep you for myself only."

Her eyebrows furrowed, "Is that bad?"

"It's not. Well, for me, Definitely not." Karina answered immediately. "I'm yours, Winter."

'...And forever will be.'

Karina thought that she's going crazy when that idea crossed her mind. Being with Winter forever? Isn't that a little too much? She doesn't even know what the future might bring.

She doesn't know if what she's feeling for Winter right now, is something she would feel for a very long time. Or if it would actually last forever.

The only thing that she is sure of is that what she's feeling for Winter is very different from what she have felt before,

And she wants to keep feeling it. Forever.

"What are you thinking?" Winter asked when she noticed Karina's silence.

"I am thinking..." The taller girl trailed off, brushing her thumb on Winter's cheek. "I am thinking if this would last forever."

"Are you unsure?" The singer asked softly.

When Karina just stared at her, she smiled.

"Nothing lasts forever, baby." She said, pulling Karina close. "But what we're feeling right now, is something that grows, and for me..."

She tucked the strands of hair behind Karina's ear.

"I don't think I can ever stop this from growing, Karina."

The taller girl giggled. "You're down so bad."

Winter chuckled. "I'm not going to deny that."

"Don't worry," Karina leaned close, placing a kiss on Winter's lips. "I am, too."

She then smiled at the singer.

"I'd like to stay with you, for as long as this feeling grows."

____

Ningning: We're going there, sis.

Giselle: We're on our way to your house, Karina.

Minju: You better get your ass out of your bed 'cause we're coming.

Ryujin: Soooo, we're going to your house, I guess. Don't ask me why. I'm just getting dragged here.

"Oh, shit." Karina sat up from the bed as soon as she saw the messages on the group chat. She then glanced at the girl beside her.

Winter is peacefully sleeping. The singer eventually slept after telling that she wouldn't.

Karina doesn't mind having Winter in her room, like not at all. But the thing is, her friends are coming, and she still hasn't told them that she and Winter are okay now.

All they know is that Karina suddenly left the party and didn't text them for two days.

"Sweetie?"

Karina heard her Mom call her. She stood up from the bed and opened the door.

"Yes, Mom?"

"Your friends are here." Tiffany said, glancing inside the room. "Winter is asleep?"

"Yeah." Karina muttered. "I'll go down in a bit, Mom."

Tiffany nodded at her before walking away. Karina closed the door and approached Winter. She crouched down beside the bed, lifted her hand up to caress Winter's face.

"Baby," Karina softly called. The singer didn't open her eyes, but she held Karina's hand that was caressing her cheek.

"Hmm?"

"I'll go downstairs, okay? My friends are here."

"Hmm." Winter nodded subtly.

Karina smiled and kissed Winter's forehead before leaving the room. She went downstairs and saw her friends standing in the middle of their house.

"Why are you all standing there?" Karina asked as she approached them.

"Now, we're talking." Giselle rolled her eyes on her. "I thought you already forgot about us."

"Why would I?"

"You didn't text us for two days straight, Karina. And you just left the party without telling us." Minju said.

"We were worried, you know!" Ningning exclaimed.

Karina sighed. "Okay, I'm sorry. I was too preoccupied so I kinda forgot about it."

"What made you so preoccupied that you can't even manage to text us even once?" The Japanese asked.

"I'll...I'll explain that later. But can you please answer my question first? Why are you standing here? Why not just sit in the living room?" Karina glanced around. "And where did Ryujin go?"

"We wanted to barge into your room." Minju answered her.

"Why?"

"Why not?" The Chinese asked.

"I'm here, Karina!" Ryujin exclaimed. Karina's eyes widened when she realized where Ryujin went. "And apparently, Winter is here too. That's nice!"

The taller girl slowly turned to look at her friends.

Minju has her arms crossed, Ningning is raising an eyebrow on her, and Giselle looks really confused.

"So, this is why you're not texting." Minju said.

"Explain." Ningning added.

Giselle glanced at the two, before turning to Karina. "Every single thing."

Before Karina could even speak, Winter's voice was heard from upstairs.

"Baby?"

Karina could only facepalm as Minju, Ningning, and Giselle spoke in chorus.

"Now."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.2K 20
Winter just transferred to a new school, Karina and winter became best friends soon. Winter went through a lot of hard times, she manage to overcome...
313K 12.6K 25
Is she going to work or get distracted by Ms. Arrogant? Peak at no. 1 in #winrina, no. 3 in #winter, no. 1 in #aespa
101K 5.7K 21
❥ A college instafamous trying to persuade her 4 years online friend named Winter for a meet up, and there goes Minjeong, a timid college girl trying...
125K 3.8K 15
Karina has been on a date with Ryujin, the hot girl from the campus library. The date doesn't end well because Karina has a problem. Karina needs hel...