𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬/𝗟.𝗕.

Від NoNameReDd

this is the type of love that you probably dream for. a ride or die nigga. go on ahead n see if Melo gone rid... Більше

☦︎︎
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV
XV
XVII
XIII
XIX
XX
Im back 😏
XXI
XXII
please!!
XXlll
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XXLL
XLIV
XLV
YOOOO
🧏🏽‍♀️🧏🏽‍♀️

XII

4.5K 124 25
Від NoNameReDd

-
"And one nigga!" I yelled. "Aye, that's not even fair man." this nigga heem was losing against me in 2k.

"Nigga you just suck." I laughed and so did everyone else. I had some of my friends over some of them were just niggas I met while I was in high school.

Heem, Que, me, and josh.

"Aye we gone get smokey or what?" Que asked and they all nod. I ain't never really smoked like other niggas but I have smoked before.

"I got some girls coming over if that's cool?" Heem smirks. "Nigga what? You know Mya not gone be gone for that long right?" I said looking at him.

"Man she not yo girl. She out there probably gettin' trained." Josh added on. I look at him.

"Nigga no one invited you." I mug. We all laughed and just talked until some bad bitches walked in.

Hold on.

I can't fuck with none of these mfs. I got my eyes on Mya.
-

-
"Get it bitch!" I yelled recording Evoni dancing. I was having fun honestly.

I was drunk so was Evoni and Ally. "Bitch! Look!" Ally screams over the loud music and Evoni looks too.

It was one of Melo's friends' Instagram stories but it was on close friends. There was each bitch for each nigga.

They were smoking and drinking. Melo had some random on his lap. Who does this nigga think he is?

"In my house? Bitch we haven't even been out for an hour yet." I said getting mad. "Baby we have been out for 3 hours." Evoni shook her head.

I rolled my eyes. "Are y'all good enough to drive?" I asked and they nod. "C'mon. Aye, take that bottle." Ally pointed and I grab it and we leave.
-
"Girl update us too." Ally said and I nodded and go to my apartment. Now when I said this nigga could have friends over I didn't mean other bitches.

I was drunk and something was for sure bout to go down cause I don't give a fuck.

I walk up and I could hear the music and I swear I could smell weed from my door. I sighed and open unlock my door ready to spazz.

I open it and instantly went off. "EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT!" I swung the door open and all the girls gave me looks.

I caught Melo's sneaky ass and stare at the girl that was on him. "Are you fucking slow? Bitch go!" I yelled at her.

"I'm not going anywhere." she crossed her arms. Melo had already let her waist go. So this bitch obviously couldn't take a hint.

"This is my fucking place and you're on my nigga so dip!" I snatched her arm and she started crying.

Oh my God. She looks at Melo waiting for him to do something. I rolled my eyes. "He won't even know you by tomorrow. Stop fucking crying soft bitch." I pushed her out.

"Hey don't talk to her like that!" some random bitch walks out of my bathroom. I snap my head and mug her.

"Bitch you can leave too." I started. "Aye! Y'all just need to leave." Melo jumps in and I wanted to punch him.

They left and slammed my door. "SLAM MY SHIT LIKE THAT AGAIN!" I yelled.

Melo sat back down and I turn to him. "What the fuck Melo!?" I throw my arms up.

"I let you do all this? Then you gone fucking sit here and try and act sneaky?" I got in his face.

"You got your own fucking house!" He just stayed quiet.

"Got fucking drinks and cups everywhere. Nigga my apartment smells like weed!" I started and I felt my waterworks.

"I didn't know," Melo spoke. "Melo shut the fuck up. You a real bitch." I shook my head and started to clean up.

"You act like you weren't on other niggas tonight!" Melo stood up. I look at his eyes and they were red and low.

"You serious?" I mug. "You so fucking stupid! I was dancing on Evoni and Ally all fucking night and they did the fucking same! You were over here fucking with other bitches LaMelo!"

I cried. "Why are you crying?!" he yelled. "BECAUSE YOU KNOW DAMN FUCKIN WELL I LIKED YO ASS!" I screamed back at him.

"Man whatever we not even dating." He shook his head and walked out. "Fuck you!" I yelled opening the door.

I slam it and locked it. I cried the whole time picking up everyone's mess. Fuck ass nigga.
-

-
"Lonzo stop!" Ally pushed me off laughing. "Aye, you said you wanted attention." I laughed and she kisses me.

"How was yo night tho?" I asked rubbing her back. "It was okay. But Melo was caught slacking," she said and I was confused.

"How? What happened?" I asked. "He was with another bitch. She was on his lap and everything." Ally said changing her clothes.

I grab my phone and call Melo.

"Hello?" he answered. "Aye, you good dawg?" I asked and he sighed. "Nah. Zo I fucked up man." he started.

"Nigga what did you do?" I asked and grab my car keys. "Ask Mya," he said and hung up. I smack my lips.

"Aye baby I'm gonna go see what's up with Mya," I told her and she nods. "Okay I'm going to sleep." she kissed me. "Love you. Be safe," she said and I nod and leave.
-
I knock on Mya's door.

"It's open." I heard her. I open the door and she was cleaning and she looked like she went through everything at once.

Her hair was messy, her face was red, and her makeup was going down her face. "Damn sis, what happened?" I asked shutting the door.

"Your brother happened," she said sniffing. "Tell me everything," I said calmly. I sat on the couch and so did she.

"I came back from the party with Evoni and Ally. Then Ally showed me someone's story. I saw Melo and we all left and I came home and everyone and their mama was here." she shook her head.

"Damn..I thought he liked you?" I questioned. "Me too," she said and she cried. "Aww." I pulled her in for a hug and she cried for a solid 5 minutes.

Man.
-

FUCKKKKKKK MISSPELLING 👀👀

That's it.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

305K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
194K 7.7K 21
Dani Savage is a sweet, sassy bookworm. Working in her Mama Kylie's bookshop she is happy but only one thing is missing, love. She reads so many roma...
841K 39.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.6K 51 5
Kamilla Phoenix is a 22 year old singer from Atlanta, Ga. Kamilla always wanted to be a singer since she was 6 but a certain incident happened and th...