XXXII

-"Melo you can't stay cooped up in this bitch all day

-
"Melo you can't stay cooped up in this bitch all day." I said looking at Melo. "As long as I'm alive nigga I'm fine." he said eating pringles.

"Man Mya should be crying in her room and shit. But you? Nigga you lost yo self. Cheating on Mya? That ain't you." I said sitting up from his bed.

"She was a hoe that happened to be in Boston. I was gonna go a month without Mya. I needed someone." he shrugs and I could tell he was hurt more even though he cheated..

"That's not the move lil bro. Get yo shit together." I closed the door.
-

-"So he cheated on you?" Tae looks at me

-
"So he cheated on you?" Tae looks at me. "Yup." I passed him the blunt. "Why would a nigga cheat on you? Shit I wouldn't." he said and I laughed.

"You are something." I shook my head. "Nah but you okay? No girl deserves that shit. Even if y'all were best friends for a long ass time? That's crazy." he said passing me the blunt.

"That's how life goes. Then the nigga brought my dad up." I sighed thinking about what he said. "What happened with yo dad? If you don't mind a nigga asking."

Tae started to roll again.

"He and my mom ain't get along well. At times they did but I promise you they fought every day. I used to watch my mom get abused and shit. My dad used to sell drugs believe that shit or not." I said smoking on the blunt more.

"Then I got kicked out plenty of times because of my dad." I shrug. "Then Melo came along and he's been there until today." I look at Tae.

"I'm sorry mymy." Tae smiled and I did too. "Mymy?" I laughed. "You like that huh?" he licked the blunt.

"Fuck out of here." I laughed. "You wanna go inside? Yo car is ridiculously hot." I wipe my forehead.

"Girl it ain't even that hot." he laughed and we got out.
-