The Animaniacs' Adventures of...

Da SonicJohnz924

This time, It's Fur-sonal! Puns Aside, The Warners Find themselves Smack dab in the Middle of the Greatest P... Altro

Helping Buttons/A New Mission
Cat-Napped!
A New Puppy
Meeting Butch and the Team
Send in The Ninjas/Meeting Ivy
Scott's Soccer Struggles/Tinkles Visits Mason
The Russian
Playtime and Accidental Success
Tinkles' New Plan/Ransom Video
DOG HQ and Court Hearing
A Failed Negotiation/The Raid
Final Battle/Lou Saves the Day
The Happy Ending

Mr. Tinkles/History 101

65 3 1
Da SonicJohnz924

Previously...

Butch: Lou is taking over for Buddy. He's in the hot seat but being fresh from the academy, he's no doubt up to date on the latest techniques, aren't you Lou?

Yakko: I had a bad feeling that he might say that.

Lou: Uhh... Hey, do you guys know this one? (Begins Chasing his Tail) Here I come! Here I come! Oh, I just missed you! That's right I'm a...

Butch: Holy Chihuahua!

Wakko: Oh Boy...

Dot: This is Gonna take some getting used to, Folks.

Yakko: Oy Vey...

Later...

DOG Supervisor: This is Mission Control, what's the problem?

Butch: (to his supervisor Crossly) How could this have happened?

DOG Supervisor: It was an Accident! He must have slipped through. Apparently, we didn't take enough precautions at the barn.

Butch: You Promised me a professional! And what do I get?! A Puppy! An untrained and immature PUPPY! I mean he's still got his You-know-whats for Crying out loud!

DOG Supervisor: As much as I'd like to help, there's no time, Butch. It would take weeks to get a professional in there and used to the mission! Plus, the Warners will try and help you.

Butch: But we can't have this Puppy fooling around thinking that this is all just a Stupid Game! We need someone here NOW!

DOG Supervisor: I'm telling you this for the Last time, Butch; The Puppy stays. End of Discussion. Over and Out.

Meanwhile, at a sinister Mansion owned by Mr. Mason, Owner, and CEO of Mason Flocking Inc, a group of cats are meeting together in the Dining Room and sit at the Table. Their leader, a Sinister White Persian by the name of Mr. Tinkles, addresses his followers.

Mr. Tinkles: So tell me, one of you... Is the Dog out of the way? Did the puppy fall for my clever trap? (walks across the table) None of you have a tale to tell? Hmm? A little story perhaps? (Cats Meow as he passes) YOU!

Calico: AHH!

Mr. Tinkles: Tell me! Is the game afoot?

Calico: Yes?

Mr. Tinkles: WHY IS THE GAME AFOOT?!

Calico: I... I mean no.

Mr. Tinkles: Ah excellent. So the puppy is dead. We move on to...

Calico: Wait, can I change my answer?

Mr. Tinkles: Is the Puppy alive or not?

Calico: Well, another Dog told him it was a bomb!

Mr. Tinkles: Another Dog?

Calico: Anyways, I'm sure we'll get into the basement just fine, Right guys? Guys!

Cats: Oh yeah! Sure!

Calico: You see? Project Dark Cloud should go off without a hitch!

Mr. Tinkles: Dark Cloud? Is that what I've been calling my plan? "Dark Cloud?"

Calico: Not that I know of! I think it was somewhere along the lines of... Storm! Yeah! Dark Storm.

Mr. Tinkles: Dark Storm, yes. Because like a powerful Dark Storm, I will make my presence known to the World. Like a seeping mist. I will creep into the dog center of power, and make them quake in fear at the very mention of my NAME!

Sophie: (enters the Room) Oh Mr. Tinkles!

Mr. Tinkles: AHH!

Cats: Ahh! Hide! Get out of here!

Sophie: Where are you?

Cats: Hurry!

Sophie: (found the White Persian) There you are, Mr. Tinkles! I've been looking everywhere for you! Where have you been? (picks him up) Mr. Mason will be so pleased to see you! (Tinkles groans as Sophie sniffs) Bleck! You're a stinky kitty! First, you'll need to have a bath!

Cats: (chuckle) Oh Mr. Tinkles, don't forget to wash your ears...

Back with Lou and His Friends

Lou: (While Chasing his Tail) Whew! I think that if I'm going to be a secret agent... I should have a better name! (Stops Chasing his Tail) I was thinking... "Total Annihilation"!

Peek: Nah, he's a pro wrestler. Sorry, that name's Taken.

Lou: Alright then, "Doom Machine" it is!

Yakko: I like the sound of that. Sends fear into the Enemy!

Butch: (to Lou) Hey! You can call your Self "Squicky the Space Dog" for all that I care! (Peek and Sam Laugh) But that doesn't make your behind a rocket pack. You are NOT an Agent, but you ARE going to help us.

Wakko: He's Gonna be like that for the whole picture, isn't he?

Dot: Don't ask me.

Wakko: What? I'm just saying is possible. (Smiles)

(they all enter Buddy's Doghouse and turn on the Computer)

Wakko: Huh... "Canis et vir Sacrum ad Eternum".

Yakko: Latin. Indy tought us this in Rome. It means "The Dog and the Man are sacred for Eternity."

Butch: Alright. So first things first. Kid, pay attention. History 101: Dogs have always been man's best friend, I'm sure you even know that. But cats... heh. They're another story. Peek, Start with Ancient Egypt.

Peek: Oh, like we haven't seen that Five Billion Times... Hey Guys...

Butch: Woof!

Peek: Ok! Never mind! Sorry! Sorry. Here goes (he types something in)

Dot: It's Showtime.

(Static and the Feature Begins)

Butch: "Ancient Egypt". See these Hieroglyphics? A human will read them and tell you that ancient people worshipped cats, but in reality, they were ruled by them. (Narrates as the Film shows what happens) Some evil cat named Shen-Akh-Akumon, he forced them to build pyramids, monuments, and generally treated them like they were his litter box! Things were... terrible.

Wakko: I hate dictators. If not loathe them.

Sam: Don't worry, Wakko. This is the Best Part coming Right Up.

Butch: (Narrates) So the Dogs, being man's best friend, rose up... (The movie shows the Dogs chasing the cats until they run straight into the mouths of Crocodiles)...and put them down! With humans back on top, we just took our natural place at their side.

(The Feature Ends)

Yakko: That was cool!

Lou: So the People just forgot after that?

Peek: Well, you have to remember they're a very primitive species. They can't sense earthquakes, can't smell fear, heck, they can't even take responsibility for their own farts!

(Peek Chuckles as Sam Farts)

Lou: Gross!

Sam: Hee-hee. (Raises Paw) Guilty!

Wakko: (laughs)

Yakko: (points at his brother) You should see him when he brushes his teeth.

(They all walk out)

Sam: I'll get the fence, Butch.

Butch: Anyway, that's how our outfit got started. Because every now and then, some rouge cat gets too big for his coat and thinks that he can take over. So the mission is this: Keep the Cats away from the Professor's lab until he finishes the Allergy formula.

Lou and the Warners: (salute) Yes sir!

Butch: If you see or hear anything weird, Call us on the Collar.

Lou: Sir, Yes Sir!

Butch: Any questions?

Warners: No Sir!

Lou: One Question!

Butch: Shoot.

Lou: What's ancient Egypt?

(Butch just closes the gate and was gone)

Dot: Seriously?

(Transition)

Lou: (barks) Freeze, Cat! Haha! I'm an Agent! I'm so fast I can't See myself! Agent Doom Machine! That's right! Watch out, Cat! I couldn't even see it! Don't mess with the Kid! (Barks)

Wakko: Hey Professor!

Prof. Brody: There's a Good Puppy. Hello! (Lou Whimpers) Don't get scared, don't get scared. Look how good you're being. Look how good. Now where is that... there. I got it. (Took out a shot) This won't hurt a bit. (He injects it into his Arm) Let's see. Let's see. (Sniffs him) Hey, that's good! (Sneezed and set Lou Down)

Yakko: Still not perfect...

Scotty: Hey Dad!

Prof. Brody: (as lumps appear on his skin) Boils?

Scotty: Wanna help me practice for tryouts? (He notices his Father's State)

Prof. Brody: No, No, No. Gee, I'll play later! I promise!

Dot: This is Gonna take awhile, folks, so please bear with us.

(Lou Watches as Scott kicks a ball)

Wakko: Needs a little more practice, I think.

Yakko: Yep. I agree.

Meanwhile, Sophie is giving Mr. Tinkles his bath she dries him off and then realizes something.

Sophie: I forgot your bow! Your pretty bow!

(She left the bathroom)

Mr. Tinkles: When I rule the earth, you'll be the first... on my list!

Calico: You should keep your hair like that! It's very slimming!

Mr. Tinkles: There's plenty of room on that list for you, Calico!

Calico: No, I mean it!

Mr. Tinkles: Now Listen here, my Minion! We only have a few days to succeed! And although playing pet for that sick old man upstairs is key to my ingenious scheme... I cannot stand this humiliation any longer. Am I clear?!

Calico: Hmm...

Mr. Tinkles: Never mind that. The Puppy won't survive the night. Send in the Ninjas!

To be Continued...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

1.4K 15 15
It had been three months since the Warners had inherited the royal throne in Warnerstock after Wakko had made his wish. Despite this, the Warners ar...
6.5K 103 13
.เณƒเฟ "๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?" "๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ." Yakko Warner x Reader...
2.5K 55 11
In the fjord-bound kingdom of Acmendelle, a thriving community lives under the rule of Sir William, Queen Angelina, and their children - princes Yakk...
68 0 7
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”š๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๊งThe studio is going insane! Cast, crew, workers, janitors tons of staff at the studio are going missing and nobody know...