The Animaniacs' Adventures of...

By SonicJohnz924

This time, It's Fur-sonal! Puns Aside, The Warners Find themselves Smack dab in the Middle of the Greatest P... More

Helping Buttons/A New Mission
Cat-Napped!
A New Puppy
Mr. Tinkles/History 101
Send in The Ninjas/Meeting Ivy
Scott's Soccer Struggles/Tinkles Visits Mason
The Russian
Playtime and Accidental Success
Tinkles' New Plan/Ransom Video
DOG HQ and Court Hearing
A Failed Negotiation/The Raid
Final Battle/Lou Saves the Day
The Happy Ending

Meeting Butch and the Team

82 3 0
By SonicJohnz924

Soon, Scott took Lou outside, and the Warners followed them outside. Scotty sets Lou on the Patio.

Scotty: Loser.

Lou: (shocked, to himself as he walks) Cat person. Okay, here's the plan: Get off this patio, get back to the barn... get a better pitchfork.

Yakko: Hey Lou, wait up!

Lou: Wait how do you know my name?

Wakko: Well, we're smart enough to know it. And we heard it. So, what's up?

Dot: How's it going, little puppy?

Lou: Who are you?

Yakko: Ah, who? Us?

Lou: Yeah...

Yakko: Oh! We are the Warner Brothers!

Dot: And the Warner Sister!

Wakko: Boy you know that's right.

Yakko: I'm Yakko.

Wakko: Wakko.

Dot: And I'm Princess Annabelle Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third!

Lou: That's quite a long name...

Dot: I know. But you can call me Dot!

Lou: That's Much better. Thanks, Dot.

Dot: You're welcome. Huh?

Lou: What?

Suddenly, a Dog biscuit parachutes down and all four watch it as it descends and they carefully approached it.

Yakko: Looks like an ordinary Dog Biscuit.

Wakko: I wouldn't trust it. It says "ACME" on it.

Lou: Hmm... (attempted to get it)

Butch: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Lou: Huh?

(The Anatolian Shepherd Walks to them)

Butch: I like your Spirit, kid, but do me a favor, and step aside. All four of you.

Yakko: Umm, Okay.

Lou: (as Butch flicks a stick to the Biscuit) Wait, No! That's my biscuit!

KA-BOOM!

Lou: AHHH!

Wakko: Whoa!

Yakko; Yikes!

Dot: That was close!

Lou: Gah! Whoa!

Butch: That would have been the shortest assignment in history.

Lou: Hey, where you going?

Butch: I guess HQ ain't training you guys the way they used to.

Yakko: (to his Siblings) I guess he's never met a veteran of this Dog's Class.

Wakko: Me too.

Dot: I second that motion.

Lou: Hey, who are you?

Yakko: We're his Friends, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

Butch: Ah, the Warner Siblings. It's an honor to Finally meet you three in person. I see you got my Message and came just in time. The Name is Butch.

Dot: Lemme get this straight, you were the recorded message that came in our Mail?

Butch: Yep.

Yakko: Now we have our Dream Team!

Butch: I guess so. (To Lou) Anyways, what kinda of stupid name did the bipeds (Humans) settle you with? Spot? Fifi? Rover?

Lou: Lou.

Butch: Dog forbid. Oh! Lou. Sorry.

Lou: Is that boy always so grumpy? Maybe they should switch his food! (Snickers

(The Warners laugh)

Butch: Yeah, humans can get emotional. You'll get used to it. Come on.

Lou and the Warners follow Butch into Buddy's Doghouse. Butch puts his paw on a crooked nail and out of the doghouse wall comes out A high tech computer system.

Lou: Where's that coming from? Whoa. Cool.

Butch: What? It's just standard equipment. You've Got your EC3 Videophone, Research Archive Database, Cyber Charts, Snausages, etc.

Lou: What's this one? (A big red button comes out but Butch holds him back)

Butch: Heel!

Yakko: That's the Big button.

Butch: You don't just PRESS the big button!

Lou: Sorry.

Butch: Just try to remember your training. (Sighs)

Yakko: Uhh... do you think we should tell him?

Wakko: Nah, he's cool.

Butch: Let's get started. Okay, kid here's the Skinny. (He brings up Mission Data) Your new master's a scientist who for a few years now has been working on a cure for Dog Allergies. It's a big deal, because if no one in the world were allergic to Dogs, we would have the advantage. This was your Predecessor: Agent 1364 AKA "Buddy". He was catnapped about a month ago. Wasn't on top of his game, so he had to retire. He got a Nice Condo in Boca. (Shows him in Boca Raton, FL, and then on the Screen and Chuckled) Lucky dog.

Dot: I guess Scott's mom was Right.

Butch: Anyways, Lou, you're here to replace him, and of course, to keep the cats away from the Professor's formula. Can't let them near that. Now, come on. (The equipment goes away as they exit)

Yakko: 10-4, Good Buddy!

(They follow him to the fence where Butch puts his paw)

Butch: Alright, Agent. Let's go meet the Team.

(The fence opens)

Yakko: Didn't Know we had that.

Lou: "Agent!" Whoa!

They come to an Alleyway with Trashcans

Butch: Kid, look over there. That's Peek.

Lou: "Peek?" I don't get it.

Wakko: Me either.

Butch: (activates Comlink on his Collar) Peek, show yourself.

(The trashcan shakes and the Manhole opens and Peek ascends with his computer Systems)

Lou: Whoa! What the? Haha! Oh my dog!

Butch: Peek's early Warning. Heh, he's got it all. Radar, Sonar, Thermo-Imaging, motor matrixing, he can detect any non-residential within a 3-mile Radius.

Peek: Hey guys!

Wakko: Oh hey! Nice to see you!

Butch: Peek, Fall in.

Peek: Roger that!

(Peek and his Elevator go down and he came out of a Secret Area)

Dot: That was cool.

Yakko: Agreed.

(They walk out to the Street)

Butch: Sam, what's your 20 (location)?

Sam: One Eighth of a Click East! Going to Backtrack using a standard Delta approach in 3...2...1! (He runs out from the bush popping in and out of hiding Places)

Yakko: What's with him?

Wakko: No Idea.

Peek: Hey guys. Oh no... Not again.

Sam: Where Am I?

(He rolls over into the road)

Butch: Over here, Sam! Ahem!

Sam: Oh! (He came over)

Sam: Requesting permission to pant heavily, (salutes) Sir!

Butch: (Salutes back) Granted.

(Sam Pants heavily)

Butch: Boys, I'd like you to Meet my Colleagues, the Warner Siblings, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot...

Yakko: Sup?

Wakko: Yo! What's shaking, Sam?

Sam: Nothin' much.

Dot: I'm the Cutest.

Peek: Yep.

Butch: I'd also like you to meet... (sighs) Lou.

Peek: Hey Louie.

Sam: Hey, Lou.

Peek: Human!

Sam: Oop!

Wakko: Everyone act natural!

(The Warners and the Dogs do so until the Woman leaves)

Butch: Anyways, Lou is taking over for Buddy. He's in the hot seat, but being fresh from the academy, he's no doubt up to date on the latest techniques, aren't you Lou?

Yakko: I had a Bad feeling that he might say that.

Lou: Uhh... Hey, do you guys know this one? (Begins Chasing his Tail) Here I come! Here I come! Oh I just missed you! That's right I'm a...

Butch: Holy Chihuahua!

Wakko: Oh Boy...

Dot: This is Gonna take some getting used to, Folks.

Yakko: Oy Vey...

Later...

DOG Supervisor: This is Mission Control, what's the problem?

Butch: (to his supervisor Crossly) How could this have happened?

DOG Supervisor: It was an Accident! He must slipped through. Apparently we didn't take enough precautions at the barn.

Butch: You Promised me a professional! And what do I get?! A Puppy! A untrained and immature PUPPY! I mean he's still got his You-know-whats for Crying out loud!

DOG Supervisor: As much as I'd like to help, there's no time, Butch. It would take weeks to get a professional in there and used to the mission! Plus, the Warners will try and help you.

Butch: But we can't have this Puppy fooling around thinking that this is all just a Stupid Game! We need someone here NOW!

DOG Supervisor: I'm telling you this for the Last time, Butch; The Puppy stays. End of Discussion. Over and Out.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 264 21
Was created to be a villian, became apart of The Warners instead. But This Warner Doesn't really like being a "Warner" She doesn't like to be a "Test...
33.2K 783 49
Meet abbey she is best friends with the Warner's and the daughter of hello nurse. Even though abbey is not related to Yakko wakko and dot she can sti...
20.1K 380 17
This is a second part to my first Animaniacs X Reader book so check that out! No smut and requests are always open
1.9K 27 10
This Animaniacs story is based off of the Frozen AU which was created by PenguinParadeSystem. All characters used from the AU belong to the creator. ...