Young Justice: Threat level M...

By Oc_Creator_

Raegan Is a 9 year old girl with a vast amount of power and the daughter of two Justice league members. After... More

Announcement
Today is the day
A real mission
Welcome to Happy Harbor
Drop Zone
Schooled
Infiltrator
The Shadows
Fate's tower
Unknown power
Back story
Breft
Captain Marvel
Moving
Solo Mission
Homefront
Alpha male
Alpha male P2
Revelation
Revolation
Magic girl
Hunting Red Tornado
False Reality
False Reality Pt. 2
Reality
Aftermath
Forever People
Hey there!
Hey again
Hey for the last time
Halloween fright
Harm
Hey guys😄
Separated
Cleaved together
Coldhearted
Mission to Qurac
Coming soon
Numb
Thanksgiving gift
I'm back!
Birthday blowout
Nearing the End
Out in the open
Important update!!
Hanging up the cape
Done
Raegan artwork!
GO READ!!
Book 2!!!

Image

256 9 0
By Oc_Creator_

I decided to go with the boys on this one. I wanted to see more of the farm. It's so pretty and lively.

We walked up to the Logan's house. As we approached we heard this screeching. It was a monkey. It ran down from the tree onto Kid then into Garfield's arms.

"It's okay, meet monkey." He smiled.

"Cool." I flew over to him. "So you just get to stay on this farm and live with all these different animals?" I asked excitedly.

"Yea," he smiled. "But it gets boring, look at you, you can fly around going on cool missions, fighting the big bads! You're like the coolest nine year old I've ever met!" He shouted.

I smiled as we walked inside.

"So pretty weird about Miss Martian and my mom, huh?" Garfield said turning to us.

"What do you mean?" Superboy asked folding his arms. I hovered over the couch as if I was sitting on it while they talked.

"I mean she looks exactly like Marie." He said. "You know, except greener."

"She does?" Wally asked.

"Well duh, especially back when mom was a tv star on "Hello, Megan"." He stated. I felt the energy of the room shift a lot.

"Wait, "Hello, Megan" is a TV show?" Wally asked.

"I just thought it was something she said all the time." Robin followed up.

"Yeah, on the TV show." Garfield stated. "Way before we were born. Only one season. You can't even find it online." He said turning around. "I know mom has a tape somewhere." Garfield went over to the stack of tapes sitting under the TV stand. ""Hello, Megan", the pilot episode." He said showing us the tape. He blew the dust off before putting it inside the TV.

"Whoa! You still have VHS. Where's your 8- track?" He said sarcastically.

"Wait!" Superboy said looking away. "Aircraft, headed this way." He said. I flew outside with the rest of the guys.

"What is it?" Miss M said walking up to us with Marie. We saw the aircrafts approaching fast. They began shooting at us. I put a shield up to cover Miss M and Marie as they ran back to the house.

"Where's my son?" She asked worried.

"I ordered him to stay inside." Robin told her.

"He's eight! He doesn't do orders." She told him.

I felt for Garfield inside the house and didn't feel anything.

"Garfields gone!" I said immediately.

Almost on cue the barn doors opened revealing Garfield.

"Mom!" He yelled out. "It's okay I got the animals out!" He yelled as the injured animals ran out of the barn.

The aircrafts doubled back, shooting at the barn, hitting a propane tank making it blow.

"Garfield!" Marie shouted. Miss M quickly flew over and caught him mid air. She flew him down and handed him to Marie. He looked.. hurt. Really hurt. The aircrafts came around again. I flew up with Superboy and Miss M. Superboy punched one out while I made a construct of a rope and grabbed another plane and used all my strength to slingshot it while Miss M used her telepathy to crash the other plane into the one I had in the rope.

Once we destroyed all three planes we went back into the house to check on Garfield. I feel so useless so.. defeated. I couldn't help him. He could.. d-

"Raegan?" I heard Connor. He pulled me out of my thoughts. "Is everything okay? You were glowing black." He said.

"Y- yea. Just worried about Garfield. Is he going to be okay?" I asked him.

"Miss Martian is doing everything she can."

I nodded.

"And on top of all this. Harjavti steps down tomorrow, subjecting all of Qurac to this danger. K-KF, can you find a news station?" Robin asked, clearly very overwhelmed.

"Sure, which remote is it?" He asked holding two remotes. He clicked one making the tv come on.

"Hello Megan! School and boys and parents too, whole lot to juggle for miss you know who, Hello Megan, Hello Megan. This cheerleader knows the score, center of attention and so much more! Hello Megan! Hello Megan!"

The theme song of the show began playing catching all of our attention. Once the theme song went off the episode began playing. It was M'gann. Or uh.. Megan. Or.. Marie, technically. But she looked like our Megan, or our Megan looked like her. It was creepy.. to say the least.

"It's done." Miss M said entering the room, startling us all. Wally scrambled to turn the channel. "All we can do now is wait." She said with her head down.

The channel changed to Harjavti speaking on a panel to the press.

"Hey... it's Harjavti." I said looking at the TV.

"Queen Bee's rule is a gift to Qurac." Harjavti stated.

"Hey that guy in the back. I know him." Connor said turning our attention to a guy in a hood standing behind Harjavti.

"It's Simon, the psychic." Miss M said. "We fought last time we were in Bialya. He was working for Queen Bee then. He must be be controlling Harjavti for her now."

"But I still remember the headache. From when he brain blasted us." Wally said as he face palmed.

"We have to get Harjavti away from him." Robin said.

"I think it worked. Garfield's stable." Marie said walking into the living room.

"That's great. Is he going to be okay?" I asked.

"Yes, he'll be fine. After a lot of rest." She sighed.

"Good, because we have our mission."

~

After leaving the Logan's, we headed to Dhabar, where Harjavti was held up. We hid in the shadows until we were sure he was alone.

"Harjavti's alone." Robin whispered pulling his camera line in.

We came out from the vent and scanned the room one more time.

Robin walked over to Harjavti. He was sitting in the chair. He was just.. staring.

"Where's my daughter?" He asked looking at Robin. He didn't seem all the way there. "Where's Simon?"

"Forget him. Let's get out of here." Robin told him.

I shifted my focus from Harjavti to a bunch of different energies outside the room.

"Wait, I don't think-" I was cut off by a bunch of Qurac soldiers running into the room with Apokolips weapons.

"Well well, American heroes, here to assassinate the President. Such a shame we arrived too late." The general said.

As he was speaking Miss M flew behind him still camouflaged and snuck out.

"Those are Apokaliptan weapons." Superboy said telepathically.

"Which they'll use to kill Harjavti. We get blamed and Wueen Bee gets to rule Qurac. Form around the President." Robin stated.

"I found Simon." Miss M said quickly before flying off.

"Wait."

"I'll get her." Superboy said before Robin stopped him.

"No! The mission is Harjavti!" Robin reminded him.

It didn't take long for us to take down the soldiers.

Harjavti's daughter came in once the soldiers were down. She ran to her fathers side.

"Thank you for saving my father. We will take care of him now." She told us.

All of a sudden I felt funny like.. really really scared. The feeling came from nowhere. It's like I could feel M'gann's energy with the emotion.

I dropped to my feet on the floor.

"Guys I think something's wrong." I said. "It's Miss M. I can feel it. We have to help her!" I flew out the door with the guys following after me.

"M'gann we're coming!" Connor yelled out.

We each felt an intense brain blast, making my first instinct to open a black space. The brain blast immediately went away. I looked around and saw nothing but black and random objects I've thrown in here as a result of boredom.

I took a few deep breaths before I opened a portal back. I was about to go through but I felt weird again. I felt scared. Not because I was scared. It was M'gann. I feel emotions non stop everyday. They get very overwhelming. And I have to do my best to keep them from boiling over since my emotions control my powers. I closed the portal.

"Maybe I could stay here for a while. It's quiet. For the first time ever... I only feel my emotions..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 10.4K 51
Hal Jordan, one of the Green Lanterns and member of the Justice League, was chosen long ago by a cosmic ring to protect Earth. Now, it's his turn to...
36.4K 1.1K 35
Madison Greene was a 16 year old orphan who practically ran the orphanage in Metropolis under the lazy supervision of the owner. The other orphans kn...
56.6K 1.9K 21
Young Justice Fanfic Amber, a girl with the ability to control fire. She loved the group she was apart of, feeling like the villains were her family...
8.3K 200 23
After the loss of her mother she looks to confine in her teammates, to learn they don't want her around. So she leaves. How will the life of Artemis...