Eternal Harmony - Luka Couffa...

Por thatoneyasmin

"They hate each other," "No, they don't. Not really," Luka is a teenage boy who is really calm and patient, y... MΓ‘s

CH 1: Bittersweet Day
CH 2: Starting Point
CH 3: Small Change
CH 4: Hooked
CH 5: Game Plan
CH 6: Unexpected Visit
CH 7: His Eyes
CH 8: The Camp
CH 10: Boyfriend Material
CH 11: Her Smile
CH 12: The Camp Pt. 2
CH 13: Deja Vu
CH 14: Drama Queen
CH 15: Hello, New York!
CH 16: Memories
CH 17: Gossips
CH 18: Daddy
CH 19: Strangeness
CH 20: Rumours
CH 21: Rough Days
CH 22: Lucky Villain
CH 23: Face Of Paris
CH 24: London Rush
CH 25: Eternal Harmony
EPILOGUE

CH 9: New Friend

1.4K 47 58
Por thatoneyasmin

PRESENCE

LUKA'S POV

"(y/n)?"

She was snapped out of her thoughts when I waved my hand in front of her face.

"W-what did you say just now?"

I smirked. "I said, the only beautiful Style Queen Teen girl I know is you,"

(y/n) blushed shyly. "Really?"

"Of course," I smiled sweetly.

"Anyways, how's your day today?" I asked.

She pulled me by hand to sit on the bed.

"I made Jessica and Jake be friends! I think they look cute together. They share the same interest too! They never realised that they actually get along together," she told me passionately. 

"Oh, wait. Do you need an introduction of Jake?" she asked.

"No, no. I do know him,"

She looked at me weirdly. "How did you know him?"

I scratched my head awkwardly. I think I just exposed myself.

"Are you in the same school as me?"

I admitted it. Enough with the identity lies, I at least have to give her some hints of who I am.

"Oh, so you're 17?"

I nodded.

"Okay, good. It would be scary if you're older or younger than me,"

Yeah, understandable.

She suddenly stared at the floor, it's like something was bothering her mind.

"Hey, what's in your mind?" I asked.

She quickly shook her head. "Nothing,"

"Hey, what will you do if you fall in love with someone?"

Whoa, that was out of the blue.

"Um... I don't know. I will do anything to win her heart, I guess," I answered awkwardly.

I honestly don't know, I acted cool before but that just lead me to a breakup.

"Have you ever been in a relationship?" she asked.

"I did,"

"How was that going?"

"Pretty bad and immature. We broke up after a week. She was in love with someone else,"

(y/n) covered her mouth when she heard so. "Did she cheat?"

"No, she was a nice girl. She just truly in love with that boy," I smiled.

"Don't worry, we're still good friends," I added.

"Was it hurt?"

I did a small smile while nodding slowly. "Why? Did someone hurt you?"

It must be that Luka guy again. He's such a blueberry head.

"Thrice,"

I almost lost my breath when I heard so. Thrice? Did I hurt her three times? What's wrong with you, Luka?

"I was friendzoned by him, and that was already hurt. Then, I got to know that he had a girlfriend. It broke my heart and I lost hope to be with him. After I knew that they broke up, I put my hopes up once again. On the day that I gained my confidence to ask him out, we fought and he rejected me,"

Only if she knows that I wasn't exactly friendzoning her. ("The Camp" Part 2 but Luka's POV? Wink wink?)

I heard her sniffle. Oh, no. I made her sad, again.

"Do you... fix your relationship with him?" I asked hesitantly because I know she hated me.

"No, I don't want to. But I know he wants to fix it,"

"I don't know, I need some time. We started as friends, then I fell in love with him. I'm scared if we become friends again and I will fall for him again," she answered.

She sounded stressed out, kinda like she was having a burden on her chest. And it was all my fault. I put her hopes up, only to be dumped. I made her traumatised to fall in love again.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"For what?"

"F-for hearing that," I covered up before I exposed myself again.

"Hey, will you stay tonight?" she changed the topic.

"I..."

"Please, tomorrow's Saturday," she held my hands while talking with her tiny voice.

I looked at her in pity. "Your parents aren't home?"

She shook her head.

I stared at her as I thought about it. My mum would be suspicious if I came home the next morning.

"Can I hug you?" she asked all of the sudden.

I was nervous when she asked so. I ended up nodding. After hearing her heartbreaking story about myself, I felt bad.

She immediately snuggled in me, pulling the blanket up to cover herself. I caressed her hair as she fiddled her finger on my stomach.

I grabbed my lyre to strum some melody. She let out a heavy breath, feeling relieved.

"Is anything wrong?" I asked.

"No, continue please," she smiled a little.

I just nodded, continuing to play the lyre.

"The other heroes didn't get mad at you for accompanying me?" she suddenly asked.

"No, they're all my friends. They know about it," I said.

"You still haven't answered my question, though. Why me?"

Should I confess now? I mean, she just met Viperion yesterday.

"(y/n), I'm... in love with you,"

-----

YOUR POV

I woke up when I heard my phone ring. I looked at the screen, Jessica's name was displayed on it. I lazily picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Girl, guess what?"

"What?" I yawned.

"Jake asked me out today,"

My eyes immediately wide opened when I heard that. "What?!"

"Yeah, he asked me to the ice rink. Wanna join?"

"Pft, me? Ice rink? You two will abandon me like you did yesterday," I chuckled.

"Okay, we're sorry about that one. I mean, you don't even into superheroes,"

True, but not including that one green guy.

I turned my gaze at my study desk. And as expected, I saw a note again. I got off my bed and approached the table.

"Sleep tight, princess ♡"

I grinned by myself to read the note.

"Hello? Are you still there?"

"Y-yes, I'm here," I totally forgot that I was on a call with Jessica.

"Are you sure you don't wanna join us to skate?"

"I'm sure. I forgot to tell you that I twisted my ankle yesterday," I rubbed my sleepy eyes.

"What? When? Why? Where? How?"

"Style Queen chased after me yesterday. I ran and slipped on a banana peel then I twisted my ankle," I said while slowly walking to the bathroom.

I turned on the faucet as I brushed my teeth.

"Who helped you to the clinic?"

I knew she's gonna ask that.

I sighed with the toothbrush still in my mouth. "Luka,"

She gasped over the phone. "Did you forgive him?"

"Of course not. He just randomly spawned at my spot like it was a gift from God or something," I answered.

"Or maybe soulmates?" I heard her teasing voice.

"Shut up, that's ridiculous,"

She laughed out loud. "Okay, girl. Gotta go,"

"Bye, enjoy your date!" I purposely said it louder into the built-in microphone in my phone.

"Shut up-" I hung up before she raged.

I chuckled by myself while looking into the mirror.

I rinsed my mouth and washed my face after that.

"(y/n), I'm... in love with you,"

That voice echoed in my head as I stepped out of the bathroom.

Someone under the mask is actually in love with a dork like me. Yes, I still couldn't believe it even though I've become a famous model by now.

It just felt odd to me. Nobody noticed me before. I remembered having only two friends, Jessica and Luka. One is gone, but many came. I have Jake, Olivia, and my fans now.

"I... C-can you give me some time?"

"Of course, I totally understand. Someone hurt you before, I know it is hard to trust someone after those happened,"

"Thank you,"

I left Viperion without any answer. I was still hesitant. I don't know him and I'm afraid if he will break my heart like Luka did.

Do I like him? I do. I feel comfortable with him. He made me feel loved and cared for, just like Luka did to me before.

That's why I'm scared. I don't wanna risk losing someone I love again. I stood on the balcony while looking down at the Parisians. I saw Andre the ice cream man had parked his cart there. I was excited, so I grabbed my cardigan and ran downstairs to get some ice cream.

The air outside was really cold, the winter is coming. But I didn't care, I just want some ice cream. 

I know for a fact that Andre could predict our feelings and loved ones with his ice cream, so I wanted to give it a try as well. Imagine getting no ice cream at all and when I ask why he said because I was destined to be a loner lol.

"Hi, Andre!" I greeted.

"Hello, young lady. What's your name, sweetheart?"

"(y/n)," I smiled. 

"(y/n) (l/n)?" he was shocked.

I nodded while giggling.

"You look so different than I thought!" he said.

I totally understood that. My face looked different on billboards compared to my morning ugly face.

"But that doesn't bother your ice cream! Mint green for his hair, strawberry pink for her lips," he passed me the ice cream cone.

Mint green for his hair?

I stared at the cone for a while.

"What's wrong, (y/n)?" Andre asked.

"N-nothing. Just thinking about it. Thank you, have a nice day!" I waved my hand before I walked away.

I ran back into my room as it was so cold outside. I fed myself the ice cream while staring at the Eiffel Tower in the distance.

I only know two people with green hair. It's either Viperion or Jake freaking Jason.

No, definitely not Jake.

Are they the same people?

No, please no.

Wait, but Jake was there with us when an Akuma attacked last month. That time, Ladybug needed Viperion's help. Okay, it wasn't him.

Plus, Viperion's hair does smell like fresh mint though. It is really familiar like I had smelt it before. But I don't know where.

I decided to walk in the park today since I had no work. I took a shower after I finished my ice cream and changed into a thick outfit. The temperature was decreasing outside.

Just soon as I stepped out of my house, a fallen leaf fell on my head. I looked up and saw the big tree in front of my house has turned orangy-brown.

I started walking to the park alone and thinking about his confession. Who is he? Is he had anything to do with me before? The only thing I knew about him was he went to the same school as mine. He was in the same grade too.

But who?

There are so many classes in my school. Terminale Grade already has about five classes and mine was the second last.

My stomach growled loudly all of the sudden. I smelt some fresh croissants scent came past the street. I decided to follow the scent and it lead me to Dupain-Cheng's bakery.

Awesome! I love their pastries!

I pushed the main door, making the bell ring. It was so much cosier and warmer inside. I took off my hood and sunglasses as I was inside. I walked around while deciding to buy something.

"Watch out!"

A girl shouted. Just as soon as I turned around, someone tripped and a sack of flour was fallen onto the ground, creating a huge mess in the bakery.

I just gasped to see the fast action.

I saw a girl with navy blue pigtails holding her head. "Ugh, I'm so clumsy,"

"Are you good?" I approached her.

"Yes, yes, don't worry, I'm fine," she grinned wonkily.

I offered her my hand to stand up. She brushed off the flour on her body.

"Thanks," she looked at me with a smile.

I just returned the smile back.

"Wait, are you (y/n) (l/n)?"

Uh, oh.

"Y-yes, that's me," I awkwardly rubbed my nape.

"Oh, my gosh. You look prettier in person!"

I know, thank you.

"Thanks," I shyly answered.

She grinned again.

"Are you looking for some pastries?" she asked.

Um, no. I'm obviously looking for some toothpaste and school stationery.

I ended up nodding.

"Come with me, we have special galettes today!" she casually pulled my hand somewhere.

She brought me to meet a Chinese woman.

"Mum, this is (y/n). The famous model. She is looking for some snacks,"

"Welcome, (y/n)! My daughter always talks about you, you know,"

Um, that's awkward.

"Well, I want to be a fashion designer one day. That's why I kept a lot of models' pictures," Marinette said.

"Really? That's awesome," I said because I didn't know how to talk with new people I met.

"Thanks," she grinned.

"I thought you only keep Adrien's photos?" her mum smirked.

Uh, oh. Exposed, Marinette!

"Mum, shh," she elbowed her mum. I just silently giggled to know that she is a big fan of Adrien Agreste.

"Anyways, Adrien will be coming today, right?" her mum asked.

"Yeah, just in a few minutes," Marinette answered while taking a box.

She passed me the box. It was a box of a galette. I opened it and the smell triggered my stomach.

"Take away?" she asked while taking out a plastic bag.

"I think I wanna dine in. I'm kinda bored today," I chuckled.

"Sure," she brought me to sit at one of the tables.

"You're friend with Adrien?" I asked.

She sat on the chair in front of me. "We're classmates,"

I nodded meekly. "Sorry but, do you have a crush on him or something?" I giggled.

"Sorry, though, for asking," I said.

"It's okay, I totally understand," she giggled.

"I did, I confessed and we're official now," she shyly answered.

"So you are his girlfriend now? Why I didn't know that?" my eyes were wide open.

"Because we decided to keep it private. Only our close friends know about it," she responded.

"Am I the first outsider to know that?"

She nodded with a smile. "I know you are a friend of him too,"

"Not really. We worked together sometimes, but we're not that close. He inspired me and gave me support when I met him before. Since then, I became more passionate. And here I am now,"

She gaped. "That was amazing, (y/n)!"

"Nothing, though. Thanks to him," I smiled.

"Hey, how do you... got the confidence to confess?" I hesitantly asked.

She smiled a little. "With my friends' support. They helped me to be myself and confronted my fear,"

"What kind of fear?"

"The fear of getting rejected and losing someone I love,"

I stared at her face. She has the same fear as mine. "How did you confront it?"

"I learnt to love myself first. At least, if I lose the guy that I'm in love with, I don't lose everything. Because there is still self-love left. If you learn to love yourself, you will feel happier and will learn to take better care of yourself,"

I gazed down at the galette pieces I was holding.

I realised that I was so in love with the bluenette that I made myself traumatised to fall in love with other people. I didn't love myself enough. The only thing I was thinking about was I wanted to look perfect in front of Luka. And that leads me to be super heartbroken when I met my fear.

"Thanks, Marinette," I said.

She smiled while nodding meekly.

"What will you do if you're afraid to fall in love again, but someone confessed to you?"

"I think, after you love yourself enough, you should learn to love someone else too. But not more than yourself of course. Who knows? Maybe they're better than what you saw,"

I nodded while chewing on the galette.

Why is her answer so relatable? It's like she knows what I am going through. My background love story and now my secret relationship with Viperion.

"Thanks again,"

"No problem,"

"Hey, do you think... we can talk more? I think I need someone like you to talk with," I asked.

"Sure, we can exchange our numbers," she took out her phone.

She passed me her phone once she opened the dial pad. I typed down my number and saved it on her phone.

"Please do not share it with anyone," I said.

"No, I won't. I understand. You're famous, people will be swarming after you," she chuckled.

I just smirked.

"Hey, um, you don't wanna clean that mess?" I glanced at the spilt flour.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks for reminding," she grinned, immediately grabbed a broom and cleaned the mess.

I shook my head while looking outside the window. I saw a Limousine outside. There he is.

The bell rang again and a blonde figure walked in.

"Hey, m'lady,"

"Adrien!" Marinette was so excited that she dropped the broom to embrace him.

Aww, that was cute. Ehem, let me remind you. My middle name is Single.

"Oh, hi, (y/n)," Adrien saw my presence.

"Hi," I awkwardly waved my hand.

"I just made friends with her. You were right, she's awesome!"

Oh, I hate this awkwardness.

Adrien then whispered something into Marinette's ears. She gasped and apologised somehow.

"Um, (y/n), we... um, gotta go. We have some... uh problem! Hihi," Marinette said to me.

"Um, yeah, sure. I have to leave anyway. Thanks, Marinette," I pay her some cash for the galette. I even gave her extra tips for her nice service.

"Have a nice day!" I heard her shout while I pushed the door to leave. I waved my hand at them and walked to the destination I wanted to go to. The park.

-----

LUKA'S POV

Adrien asked me to meet him at Marinette's bakery today. I wore the kneepads and elbow pads while Sass was floating next to me.

"Are you going to meet (y/n) again tonight?" he asked.

"No, Viperion does," I casually answered.

"That's what I thought. I gotta eat more," he said, making me chuckle.

Well, true. Sass is a part of me when I transform.

Sass suddenly hid inside my jacket. It's like he saw someone.

"Luka, don't forget to pick up my order at Sabine," my mum suddenly approached me.

No wonder he hid.

"Sure, mum,"

She passed me some money to pay Marinette's mother. I took it and kept it in my pocket.

"By the way, prom is coming in three months,"

I froze when she said so. I nodded slowly.

"Who are you going to ask out?" she smirked.

Mum, you know my middle name is Lonely.

"It's not like she gonna say yes," I accidentally said.

"Ooh, who is she?" she teased.

My face already reddened. "Nobody,"

"Don't lie," she touched my cheek with her finger.

I was just silent while staring at the ground with a small grin.

"Okay, never mind. I'll ask that old pirate. I know you share a lot of secrets with him,"

"Mum!" I couldn't stand the embarrassment anymore.

She laughed out loud. "Enough, hurry up,"

I started cycling to the bakery with my red face. Sass peeked out of my jacket.

"Are you gonna ask her to prom?"

Not this question again!

"I don't know how. She likes Viperion, not me,"

"Because I made you hotter," Sass casually said.

"You didn't make Adrien hotter,"

"Plagg bribed me, okay?"

I laughed out loud. Just as I reached the bakery, I saw Adrien was feeling relieved of something.

"Hey," I greeted.

"Thank goodness, you came here late," he said.

"Why? Well, my mum teased me about prom just now," I answered.

"Guess what? (y/n) was here when I came,"

"What?"

"Yeah, she became friends with Marinette. Bigger chance to find out that you are her friend,"

Uh, oh.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

85.9K 2.3K 14
Hiccup x reader; sequel to my book "Just friends?"
892K 41.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
76.7K 2.3K 13
[Series!Lloyd x F!Reader] Don't you hate it when you're plucked out of high school right before your graduation and made the new Princess of Ninjago...
25.1K 587 14
In this story you are the best friend of Avatar Aang, you're not a bender but you still try and protect the one you love. The day he ran away you wen...