I HATE MY HUSBAND 4 {Complete...

Por Loveyoualways1491

The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut comp... Mais

1.Introduction
2.Meeting
3.Truth
4. Married
5. Give it a try
6. INNOCENT MEW 7.BULLIED
8.Hubby
9. I hate you Hubby
10.Baby Mew
11.Baby Sitting
12. Helping Hand
13.Teasing
14. Plan
15. Trip
16.Searching Mew
17. Gulf's Punishment
18.Getting Closer
19. Missed you
20. I love you
21.Mine
22.My Hubby
23.Jealous Gulf
24.Spoiled Brat
25.Loving Mew
26. Upset Gulf
Author's note
27.Fainted
28. Talk
29.Hurt
30.Trying
32.Date
33.Returned
34.Peace
35. Crazy Mew
36.Oh Boy!!
37. Jealousy
38.Confession
39.complicated
40.Say it
41.Hubbyyy
42.Loving you more
43.Angry Bird
44. Let's Party
45.Our Final Love

31.Meeting

4.4K 317 188
Por Loveyoualways1491

Mew finished his work and was ready to go on date with luke but his secretary informed him about the last-minute meeting schedule...

Secretary: Sir, you have a meeting with the finance department and a new project client....Ayaan sir left early and asked you to take care of it..

Mew: what?? No, I can't attend it, so cancel the meeting I am going out...I told you I am busy in the evening...I have prior commitments...he saw Luke also knock and come inside ....

Luke: Good evening sir, I am here for a meeting .. I heard that client asked for asked a finance team to be in this meeting, from my team I am going to lead this (Luke works in the finance department in Mew's company)

Mew: Is this meeting that important??

Sec: Yes sir they have some urgent agendas to discuss with your finance department and your presence is very much needed....Ayaan sir looked into this project personally but he has something urgent to attend so he left early today...

Mew: yeah...Akil uncle has a routine checkup today ....okay, if that is urgent send them...

After a few minutes, a very professional and mature-looking person in an elegant black suit perfectly tucked in entered...

Mew: Gulf ?? what are you doing here ....please come in....Mew was shocked to see Gulf in his cabin...I mean how come the boy who was ignoring him in the morning is now standing in front of him...Gulf I have a meeting right now if it is not urgent can you wait for some time....

Secretary(Mew): Sir, Mr. Kanawut is the one with whom you have a meeting..he is Gulf Kanawut an owner of Kanawut group and a client for our new project....

Mew: looked at Gulf for confirmation and Gulf showed a gesture to confirm the fact....oh!!....is this for the new project which you and dad are handling...

Gulf: Hummed...

Mew: please have a seat, tell me what is so important that you call this meeting so urgently...tell me how can I help you Gulf....

Gulf's secretary: Gave a file to Mew and said Sir, this meeting is set up coz your company has defaulted the payment cheque of this month....our project manager has sent several emails to your finance department but we didn't get any acknowledgment...Sir, Mr.Kanawut has called this meeting to maintain the healthy relationship between Suppasit and Kanawut company, Mr. Kanawut generally handles this kind of matter legally....we are here to inform you that if you still don't release the payment in the next 24 hours we will cancel your contract....

Mew: Gulf, but...Mew couldn't complete his sentence coz Gulf interrupted in between....

Gulf: It's Mr.Kanawut for you Mr.suppasit...

Mew: What?? First, Mew didn't know why he feel hurt after hearing Mr.Suppasit from Gulf, then he was more surprised to know that Gulf want Mew to call him Mr.kanawut... I mean why ...okay maybe they are not in any relationship right now but they were husbands for god' sake and according to Ana Gulf was madly in love with Mew ..then why he is behaving like some dominating business rival...

Gulf: when Mew stayed silent for more than a minute Gulf spoke, Mr.Suppasit my dad was looking after this project on behalf of me coz I was on leave and I guess his friendship with Mr.Suppasit is affecting my business...but I am not like him I have rules when it comes to business and I believe, personal and private matters should be kept aside....so can you please look into this matter urgently coz I can't delay my project due to the unprofessional behaviors of your team...

Mew: Mew was shocked to hear this...he has never ever heard this kind of comment from any client ever ...he looked at Luke....Mr.Luke can you help me to understand what is the matter....??

Luke: look into the account in his IPad... Sir, it is true that the funds have been frozen for this project and as I can see the comments of one of our executives here, it says the Kanawut Group failed to provide the cost log to us....

Gulf: I am sorry what?? Did you check your email recently we have sent it thrice to you ..I don't know what is the matter with this company....Listen Mr.suppasit don't think that this is the only company that can invest in this project if you can't handle it well let me know I will find better investors for this project....but don't give these lame excuses...

Mew: clean the sweat which he also doesn't know why he is getting it... Don't worry Gulf...but the way Gulf stare at him he gulped ...I mean Mr.Kanawut we will look into this and get back to you...can we have the meeting tomorrow so that I can get time to research .... I assure you I will look into this matter personally...

Gulf: Hmm..he looks at his Secretary and said inform Mr.Akil Kanawut to take care of this meeting tomorrow...thank you Mr.Suppasit for your time....

Mew: shouted...No, I want you...Luke also looks at Mew in surprise....

Gulf: I beg your pardon...

Mew: I mean I want you to attend this meeting tomorrow...coz you are the one who questioned our way of working, this is the first time someone does that I want to show you that how wrong you are Mr.Kanawut....my company always follows the protocols...

Gulf: Okay Mr.Suppasit we will see....Gulf gets up to go and Mew extends his hand to shake but Gulf didn't remove his hands from the pocket.... At last Gulf's secretary shake hand with mew out of courtesy ....Gulf move out of the room without saying anything

Mew looks at Luke what was that Luke ..is he mad at me...he behaved as if he don't even know me like he is the one who lost his memory...

Luke: Mew it was a business meeting and we have frozen his payment obviously he will be mad and why are you surprised you meet such kinds of people every day...

Mew: But those are not my ex-husband or those who once loved me...Mew get up and started walking into his cabin...did you see how he look at me and the way he said Mr.Suppasit.... it's not that I care...why would I care what he calls me ...I mean Mr.kanawut...oh god...I mean Luke common we are more than Mr.suppasit and Mr.kanawut....we lived in the same house, he calls my mom as a mom, he was my husband, we are family and he...he... he....Mew is not getting the next sentence ....you know what I mean right ...

Luke: Who gets the feeling when Mew said " it's not that I care what he calls me" he understood that it bothered Mew....Mew you sure that there is nothing between you and Gulf...

Mew: what?? Why do you even ask that you know I love you like... obviously I don't even remember him... and the way he behaved just now I doubt even he had something for me back then...Mew is feeling restless and Luke can see it ....

Luke: Mew, I guess you need to first understand what you feel for gulf...coz I can't understand why you are mad when Gulf behaved like a stranger or a normal businessman, you feel bad when he is was sad for you and you are mad when he isn't sad for you....

Mew: closed his eyes in frustration....right now it doesn't matter what I feel now my company's reputation is at stake ..go and tell the finance department that no one will leave the office till I get the whole report of that project ..I wanna know every transaction detail and I want to how this happened...

Mew sit on the chair after Luke left...he closed his eyes...why did he call me Mr.Suppasit at least he can call me by my name ..this doesn't seem this professional when dad and Akil uncle was leading this project...did Gulf behave the same way with dad...did he call dad also Mr.Suppasit..or he is just behaving so cold with me ...who calls his ex-husband as Mr.kanawut??...I mean though I don't remember him but I am sure I would have never called him Mr.kanawut...aahh momma told me once, I used to call him a chimpanzee....yeah he is a scary chimpanzee....Mew couldn't let this go...he is really affected by this....

Gulf's Pov...(from starting)💭💭  its all Gulf's thinking in his head ...

It hurts when Mew didn't recognize me...I thought maybe he will one day ... the doctor said it's a temporary phase...my baby will recognize me soon and we will again be together....

But no he is not my baby anymore ... He eats diet food, he gym, he has that mature look, he didn't sit on my lap, he dresses up on his own, he is not grumpy anymore, he eats on his own, he didn't need my help in anything...he called me Gulf, he is not my baby anymore....

I was in pain every night I used to cry till I fall asleep, I miss my baby, I hate this Mew...he doesn't have the essence of my baby...he looks mature and dumb...but still why I feel bad when I see him hugging Luke...I am hurt....

Mom, Dad, Ayaan uncle, and Grace is trying their best to help...they keep me away from Mew coz they know I will cry if I see him...I stay mostly in my room...

I cried for almost a week, dad decided to take me with him to our old house...I clearly told that dumb ass not to go into my baby's room...why even I am calling him dumb ass it's not his mistake that he lost his memory...

No, it's his mistake he took my baby with him...I hate him ...I really hate him though it's not his mistake still I do hate him...

I saw him every day outside the house why he comes every day to drop mom...why he looks at our house as if he wanted to get in...huh why would I care what he wants...

Oh!! Dad asked our helper to bring some snacks, I peeked it's Mew...started thinking why this asshole is here, what else he wants after doing so much....aaahh gulf stop he didn't do anything with you ...yeah he just got his memory back, he behaves like some boring business tycoon and he is back with his boyfriend and broke my heart... yeah right he didn't do anything....I asked the helper to clean my room so that I can bring snacks for him...why am I doing this I don't know but I bring snacks for him...I can see how he is looking at me...but I won't give a damn coz I hate him....I sat there to do my album and I can feel his stares....

No matter how much you look at me Mew you will never be forgiven ...you are evil...I left for my room coz I can't be in the same room with mew without missing my baby mew ...oh I feel like crying...I should go to my room...

The day I received a call from my secretary and he informed me that dad is taking things too lightly and if we didn't receive funds in the next few days we have to stop the work on-site...yeah Dad and Uncle's friendship is beyond all this but I can't take that risk...I have to grow and I need to be professional ...I already said uncle at the time of our contract that when I am in the business I don't give any benefit of the doubt being a family member...

I get ready after so many days to go out...mom asked me where I am going...I told her that there is some urgent thing in the office which someone has to attend as dad has a routine checkup so he will not be able to take care of this...ideally, I don't want him to handle this anymore....look what he has done when I let him take care of my project...

I reached the office and was informed by Ayaan Uncle's secretary that he was on leave ...oh shit how I forgot that he went with dad...but my secretary informed the receptionist that we have a meeting with the finance department and she asked a minute to confirm it....

I am glad that my secretary already took the appointment in the morning....oh god!! What a day I have to deal with Mew now...I was nervous coz no matter what but that face is my weakness...

I went inside saw Luke and Mew ...my heart broke but I hold myself...I will not let anyone know that I am weak...coz I am not...we started meeting and yes I can see that asshole sweating...yeah baby I am still the daddy ....he offer a handshake but I ignored it coz Gulf Kanawut doesn't give a fuck...

After coming out of the conference room I can't feel my leg ....but I did well ....now again I have to face him tomorrow ....but I will nail it again coz that is not my baby and I hate him for taking my baby away from me...yeah I am unreasonable but I am Gulf kanawut so I don't care even if I am unreasonable....

🅰🆄🆃🅷🅾🆁'🆂 🅽🅾🆃🅴

This chapter is of 2400 words ... I am sorry I didn't give you an update from the last two days so I compensated for the two updates in one chapter happy reading ....

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝑌 𝐼𝐷. 

𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎 𝐼𝐷 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠1491@𝑔𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙.𝑐𝑜𝑚

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰

𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡

𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 2

𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 3

𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 4

𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔐𝔶 𝔇𝔬𝔠𝔱𝔬𝔯

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 2

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 3

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 4

𝔖𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔜𝔬𝔲

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡.

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 2.

𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶.

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞.

𝔐𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡'𝔰 𝔅𝔬𝔰𝔰

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

7.9K 384 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
169K 8.9K 36
Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 30years old CEO of MSJ Corporation and also Mafia leader, Cold and Dark personality. He can change anyone's life in snap...
295K 13.6K 41
UNEXPECTED SERIES GEN-1 ----- Gulf Kanawut, the cold faced heartthrob CEO of GD Corp. He could kill you with just his glare, a hot tempered rich man...
44.2K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...