Choco-Mint | Tokyo Revengers

Da Haniii77976

The scene mostly will play after the Takemichi last time leap. That's mean this is a story after Takemichi's... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 = SPORTS FESTIVAL๐Ÿ†
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 = GANG BEACH๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 = SLEEPOVER NIGHT๐ŸŽˆ
Chapter 19 = SCHOOL FESTIVAL๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 = FIELD TRIPS ๐ŸšŽ๐Ÿ’จ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30=THE BUSINESS PARTY๐Ÿ“ˆ
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 1 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 36 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 2 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 37 = COTTON LOVE๐Ÿ’
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 = NEW YEAR ๐ŸŽ‡
Chapter 47 = EXAM!๐Ÿ˜ญ!
Chapter 48 = UNIVERSITY LIFE๐Ÿซ
Chapter 49 = FASHION SHOW๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ‘—

Chapter 5

1.2K 67 31
Da Haniii77976

Day by day passed which everyone was preparing for the sports day that will be held next week. The competition of choosing the candidates for the next queen of year is open. Everyone started to suggest the candidates for this year's queen which 6 female students were chosen which included Haru, Senju, Kyoko, and together with Yuna as well.

The voting is started which the class monitor will inform their classmates.

"Nee...Sano-kun.", call one of the female classmates, getting the attention of Mikey to the girl. "Will you be participating in sports activities this year?", she asked which everyone in the class is eavesdropping on their conversation with the hope that the blonde hair boy will participate this year.

Mikey had never participated in any sports activities over two years since he and others always skipped them and this is the last year for them all, they hope that he will participate, together with his friends so they could win this year.

"No.", he answered shortly while looking away uninterestedly. The others seemed to feel down that they couldn't get the blonde boy to participate. They all know that Mikey is the leader of Toman, which means he is strong and has much stamina to play almost in every game. But sadly, he won't want to participate.

"I heard Haru participate in sports this year.", said Kazutora who decided to help the classmates this year. Mikey's attention spots on Haru's name, which he changed his mind quickly.

"I changed my mind. I will try this year.", he said which suddenly all the male students cheered in joy and excitement all over them.

"Nice, Kazutora.", said Baji while Draken snickers with them all.

"Haru's name always worked on him.", said Kazutora as he feels so proudly.

As all of them are cheering happily because this year they have a hope to win the game, suddenly the class monitor comes inside the class and stands in front of them all.

"Alright, everyone! Can I have your guys' attention for a moment?", said the class monitor, getting all the attention of the classmates on her.

"The candidates for the next queen of the year have already been decided, and the voting is opened now. You guys may vote for your queen now.", she said which got everyone excited. She then passed the white cardboard which they have to fill in their name on it.

"Excuse me. May we know who the candidates are?", asked one of the female classmates.

"Oh...the candidates are (random student name), (random student name), Himaki Yuna, Fujita Kyoko, Akashi Senju, and Kazuki Haru.", she said which Haru's name get the attention of Mikey.

"Haruchin?!", Mikey got more excited with sparkling eyes as he heard his girlfriend's name on the list, knowing that, he already knows who he will be voting for.

"Oh...Haru and Senju are on the list.", said Baji.

"During the lunch, you can put those white cardboard into the candidates' boxes that you choose to vote at the hallway near the cafeteria.", the class monitor explained more to class.

"Haii!!!"

>___________________________<

-During the lunchtime-

"Aww~ too bad, I only can vote only one of you guys.", said Kyoko with a sad tone.

"How about you vote me, and I will vote Haru then Haru will vote for you.", explained Senju.

"Great idea!!", said Kyoko as she and Haru agreed with what Senju said.

The three then put the white cardboard inside the boxes as they had planned. As the three are having their conversation, Yuna suddenly appears with her followers, getting the three feel annoyed by her existence there.

"Let's see who will win~", she said with a smirk on her face while walking away. Kyoko stick out her tongue which she annoyed just looking at Yuna's face.

"Let's just leave here. Our appetite will ruin just seeing her face.", said Kyoko while pushing Haru and Senju who chuckling at her cute behavior.

As Yuna and her followers are walked away from the place, her eyes are suddenly on the boy who walking with the others of his friends.

"Oh my!! That's Sano Manjirou! It's hard to see him at school!", said one of Yuna's followers.

"His friends are also so hot! Who cares if they're delinquent! With that face, no one care who if they're one of the gang.", said the other followers of Yuna.

Yuna then smirked which she already set her target. She sets her target one, Mikey who was walking towards the cafeteria with Draken, Baji and Kazutora are following him from behind.

She wearing a really short skirt than the original size is supposed to be. Correcting her hair beautifully and her clothes, trying to look pretty and seductive in front of the blonde hair president of Toman.

"Nee, Nee, Kenchin. Where the places??", asked Mikey to Draken as he just walked past Yuna and her followers like nothing. Not even glance at her at all.

"Don't call me with that name when we at the school, Mikey.", said Draken in an annoyed tone while also ignoring Yuna completely with Baji and Kazutora.

The four just passed Yuna which the girl trembling in embarrassment as she just completely was ignored by them like nothing.

"It's is just me or I think that brown hair girl just trying to seduce Mikey with her body?", asked Kazutora unsurely, getting the attention of the three.

"Who?", asked Draken.

"Haruchin's body is more better. I don't care any shit about others.", said Mikey in annoyance as he feels disgusted by any girl trying to compare their body with his girlfriend's body.

"It's waste of time to try seduce Mikey. This guy just obsessed and addicted with Haru.", said Baji between his laughter. "Same for Draken who only see Emma in his eyes."

"Shut up!!"

"Oh! Oh! Is that's the boxes that we supposed to put our votes inside?", asked Mikey in excitement as he saw the boxes with a different names of candidates on them.

"Seem to be so.", said Kazutora.

"Hey, guys!"

A sudden greet coming from someone, causing the four to turn and look at the group of the boys.

"Mitsuya! Pah! Pehyan!", called Mikey as the three are smiling at them.

"Hmm? Oh! Sanzu, Kokonoi, Takemichi, Chifuyu, and Hakkai are also here.", said Baji after seeing the five of them.

"Yo~", Kokonoi greeted with a smirk on his face while Sanzu just staring at them. He wears his black mask of course.

"Let me guess, you guys voting?", asked Draken in tease.

"Haha! Yeah! By the way, I didn't expect that Mikey will participate this year.", said Pahchin with a smile on his face while looking at the short president.

"I just want to try something new.", he said.

"Aren't you participate because Har-"

"Shut up, Kazutora before I beat the shit of you."

Immediately, Kazutora shut his mouth even though they all already know the reason why Mikey decided to participate in sports because of Haru.

"You guys already vote?", asked Baji.

"Yeah!", Hakkai answers.

"Me, Hakkai, Mitsuya, and Kokonoi voted on Haru while Takemicchi, Pahchin, Pehyan, and Sanzu on Senju.", explained Chifuyu.

"Sanzu had a crisis a moment ago. Thinking that he should support Haru or his sister. Hahaha!", said Pahchin between his laughter.

"In the end, he chooses his sister.", Pehyan adds.

"Shut up!!!", Sanzu shout out of embarrassment which all of them burst into laughter together.

As the boys are having their conversation, they didn't realize how other students are eyeing them. Admiring them as it's hard to see some of them at the school because they always skipped the school.

"Then, let's us vote. How about Mikey and Draken vote for Haru and I with Kazutora will voting for Senju. That's will be fair.", said Baji with a smile on his face.

"Okay!", Mikey agreed without objections together with Draken and Kazutora.

The four then walked towards the boxes while the rest will waiting for them from behind. As Mikey was to put his card into Haru's boxes, suddenly a student accidentally bumped into him, causing the card to slip from his hand and ended into a different box.

Mikey's world crumble as his vote just ended inside different boxes and not his girlfriend's boxes.

"My vote.....MY FUCKING VOTE?!!!!", he shouts hysterically in shock. He wants to attack the boxes to get his vote back but was stopped by Draken.

"Oi! You can't do that!", said Draken who grabbed his school uniform collar.

"NO, KENCHIN! MY FUCKING VOTE ENDED IN THE WRONG BOX!! I WANT MY FUCKING VOTE BACK!!", shout Mikey hysterically as he wants his vote back.

"You can't do that no matter what, Mikey.", said Draken while dragging Mikey away with Baji and Kazutora who snickering at the amusing scenes.

"NO!! I DEMANDED A NEW VOTE!! GIVE ME THE FUCKING NEW ONE!!!", Mikey keeps shouting, asking for the new vote nonstop while being dragged by Draken with the rest just following up with them.

"WHO IN THE FUCK THAT BUMPED INTO ME?! I'MMA FUCKING KILL YOU FOR DESTROYING MY FUTURE!!!", Mikey shout angrily while some of his friends are burst into laughter.

"Anyway, who's the box that Mikey vote ended in?", asked Chifuyu in curiosity.

"The candidates named Himaki Yuna.", said Kazutora.

"Who?", asked Mitsuya.

"I don't know and I don't fucking want to know her.", said Baji uninterestedly who doesn't care about the girl.

"I WANT THE NEW ONE, KENCHIN!!!!", Mikey won't stop shouting like a fucking kid that won't stop asking their mom to buy a toy for them. Draken was so done that he just ignored Mikey as he continues to drag him away with their friends who won't stop laughing at them.

>_____________________<

-After school at Toman hangout-

"Haruchin ~~~ I'm sorry!! I swear that I want to vote you but some fucker just bumped into me and my vote slipped from my hand and ended into the different box!!", said Mikey while hugging Haru nonstop as he whimpering between his explanation.

"Haii...Haii...Manjirou, don't worry. I'm not mad at all.", said Haru while hugging the boy as she rubbed his blonde hair.

"He fucking gloomy for the whole classes.", said Draken in a defeated tone while Seiyu let out a chuckle after hearing the amusing story from Draken about what had happened at the school.

Everyone there looks at Mikey with a so-done expression on their face before bursting into laughter together as the accident happened during lunchtime really funny to them.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

302K 16.4K 99
Second Book of Rewrite the story: please read the first book or you guys will never understand the whole story. โš ๏ธ a lot of swearing/cursing โš ๏ธ VIOLE...
475K 20.8K 57
[COMPLETE โœ…] ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...
925 12 19
โ›โ›๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ?โœโœ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
10.7K 316 62
~Currently on hiatus~ and is on AO3 As an ex-delinquent with a knack for ticking others off with his mouth, Danaju Hanagaki has lived most of her adu...