That Boy Named, Beomgyu

By goobledygguk

"That boy named, Beomgyu was the one I love." More

That Boy Named, Beomgyu
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's Note
Other Stories

Chapter 26

347 15 1
By goobledygguk

The day of the music contest also arrived. I was nervous as I practiced today in Beomgyu's music room. We're the only two here, and yes, he's healed. He said it was good and he went to take care of me, he said I was the reason why he was healed. Because when he saw me, he was fine. He really looks like a fool. I'm thrilled, is he still falling?

"Is my voice okay? Maybe there's a part I need to adjust." worried I said. I am now sitting in the chair while Beomgyu is sitting at the table and he is in front of me.

"Why are you the only one practicing today? Didn't you and Ria duet?" he asked. I frowned and sighed.

"Ria isn't here yet, I've been looking for her before. Sofia and I have already asked, maybe she knows the case isn't." I pouted. He tapped my shoulder, easing my feeling.

"Maybe she'll come later, don't think negatively, it's especially harmful and you'll perform."

I smiled to him. It's still early and the contest I joined hasn't started yet, Gyu will talk to me first.

"Gyu , what's your zodiac sign?" I asked suddenly so he was surprised.

"Zodiac sign?" he asked innocently and I was wondering what to answer. "Speed, Y/N. You know right away if we're compatible with each other?"

I was shocked by what he said and my cheeks blushed. I bit my lower lip in embarassment. Fuck.

"The thickness of your face really," I said and punched him in the arm. I just did what Sofia told me to do. "Just answer it."

He laughed. "Guess what."

"What do you think I'm a fortune teller?

"Yes, if you don't know you search on google."

"Are you stupid? Are you kidding me?"

"Somebody pissed." he teased. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Hey, where are you going? Are you leaving?"

"Yes, there you are alone! You're really annoying!"

When I came out of the door he suddenly shouted so I stopped.

"Pisces!"

I rolled my eyes and walked away again. He's annoying. I hope he didn't see that my cheek was red before. He might be annoyed. I was fine and I hit him before, I said when he got sick that I would only hit him when he was well, I did well. I also got my revenge.

When I got to our classroom Ria was still not there so I was worried I can't sing alone, I'm embarrassed. I'd better have someone with me. I'm sad to sit in my chair, idiot. I don't know what to do without Ria.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sofia looked at me as she sat in front of me. I nodded even though I wasn't really okay.

"What's bothering you?" she asked again.

"I'm worried, where is Ria? I don't want to be the only one to perform."

"Omg, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you about that." she said and I frowned. "Ria got sick and lost her voice."

My eyes widened at what was said.

"What? Why? How? I spent all night learning the song but she's gone? How am I? Shall I continue this?"

"I'm sorry, Y/N." she said.

"No, it's okay. Maybe I won't continue."

"But that's a pity, Y/N. You've already signed up."

"I don’t want to perform without her. I'm embarrassed."

"I'm sorry, I don't even want to participate in such things. "

"It's okay." I smiled. I looked at the wall clock. It's time, the contest we participated in is about to start. I got up and said goodbye to Sofia. I was a little relieved when she cheered me up. I gasped.

I hope I can handle this even without Ria. It's okay that I won't win as long as I can perform, it's a pity when I back out, it's a pity when Ria and I put in the effort to practice.

When I arrive I've caught up with a lot of students. Some are in costumes, others are in uniform, and I'm one of them. I don't want to wear attire, I'm ashamed. It's okay for me even if I'm in uniform.

"Y/N," I said when the woman asked me what my name was. She looked at the list.

"Hija, you two. Where is your partner?"

"Ahm, she's not here, she's sick. Is it okay for me to just perform?"

"You can't hija, you need to have a partner. You have already registered as a partner, so you need a partner to perform. Sorry."

"Ah, all right. Can I just not continue-"

"I'm just her partner."

The woman looked at Beomgyu at the same time. I was surprised when he approached with a guitar.

"Nice, someone volunteered. Will you agree, hija?" the woman asked with a smile. I just nodded. I had no choice.

"My name is Beomgyu, Choi Beomgyu." Beomgyu introduced himself to the woman. The woman nodded and let us in. There are 4 of us to perform, and No. 2 is performing now. I'm nervous.

"What are we going to sing?" I asked Beomgyu. He was just chilling and drinking a can of juice, he didn't seem nervous. Can he do such things?

"I don't know," he replied and shrugged. What? Aish, if I'm Into You? Maybe he knows how to sing that.

"I'm Into Y-"

"I See The Light."

I can't I finished what I was going to say when Beomgyu spoke. I just nodded and didn't speak. I See The Light? We sang that the day he got sick.

"You should sing that in the contest."

I suddenly remembered what he said. I know a little bit about that so it's okay for us to sing.

"Is it okay that we don't win?" I suddenly asked him. He looked at me.

"Sure, do we have to win. Shall we? Because if I do, I'll be fine."

I shook my head. "It's okay for us to lose, we did our best." I gave him an assuring smile.

"No. 4"

Beomgyu and I looked at each other when we were called. We got up and I sighed. It's nervous. When Beomgyu noticed that, he took my hand and smiled at me. Because I don't feel a little better.

"Hi, I'm Y/N and this is my partner Beomgyu. And we're here to sing the song of Mandy Moore, I See The Light." I said and got ready. Beomgyu started to strum his guitar. I took a deep breath first before starting to sing.

"All those days watching from the windows. All those years outside looking in. All that time never even knowing. Just how blind I've been."

I closed my eyes. Feel the sound of Beomgyu's guitar. I really try to match my voice and the tone of his guitar.

"Now I'm here blinking in the starlight.
Now I'm here suddenly I see. Standing here it's all so clear. I'm where I'm meant to be."

I felt relieved when I heard applause.

"And at last I see the light. And it's like the fog has lifted. And at last I see the light. And it's like the sky is new."

He started singing the second voice while he was strumming the guitar.

"And it's warm and real and bright.
And the world has somehow shifted.
All at once everything looks different."

Beomgyu and I just kept singing until we sang the last lyrics.

"Now that I see you..."

I opened my eyes and looked at Beomgyu who was also looking at me. The judges as well as the other contestants applauded. Someone else was whistling and the two of us ship.

I smiled at them. Beomgyu approached me. I was surprised when he took my hand and we bowed to them at the same time. Then I stared at Beomgyu for a long time. I blushed and my cheeks got hot.

Is this it? Is this the answer to the questions why I feel this way? The beating of my heart every time I was with him, the warmth of my cheek. Is this the sign? Is this even real? Is it true how I feel?

I...

I...

I like him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 664 34
"he's all i want." "why not me?"
234K 8K 20
a popular cold hearted boy falls for you, but will you have the same feelings for him? #1 kangtaehyun #1 choi #1 bighit #2 hueningkai #2 choibeomgy...
9.6K 401 26
Thinking that he has forgotten his childhood love, Beomgyu encounters him again years later.
11.3K 639 33
𝐀 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢...