Eternal Harmony - Luka Couffa...

Av thatoneyasmin

"They hate each other," "No, they don't. Not really," Luka is a teenage boy who is really calm and patient, y... Mer

CH 1: Bittersweet Day
CH 2: Starting Point
CH 3: Small Change
CH 4: Hooked
CH 5: Game Plan
CH 6: Unexpected Visit
CH 7: His Eyes
CH 9: New Friend
CH 10: Boyfriend Material
CH 11: Her Smile
CH 12: The Camp Pt. 2
CH 13: Deja Vu
CH 14: Drama Queen
CH 15: Hello, New York!
CH 16: Memories
CH 17: Gossips
CH 18: Daddy
CH 19: Strangeness
CH 20: Rumours
CH 21: Rough Days
CH 22: Lucky Villain
CH 23: Face Of Paris
CH 24: London Rush
CH 25: Eternal Harmony
EPILOGUE

CH 8: The Camp

1.4K 48 19
Av thatoneyasmin

TWO YEARS AGO...

YOUR POV

I saw Jessica was waiting for me in front of the bus. She wore her silly llama hat again. She waved the llama's ears by pressing the buttons as she saw my presence.

"Hey, guess what I got for you!" she said excitedly once I reached her.

"I don't know, some croissants? If so, good. I'm starving," I answered.

"Too bad, nope. I got you this, though," she passed me a hat.

Another movable ears hat, but it was a bunny. A pink bunny with a kawaii face. Sure, it was cute. But I want some food.

"We match now!" she jumped in excitement while moving the llama's ears again.

I chuckled while looking at the hat.

She took the hat from my hands and placed it on my head. "Press this,"

I pressed the button and I felt some movement happen on top of my head.

"It worked!" she smiled to see the ears move.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Of course, thank you," I giggled, passing her a hug.

"But... do you have some food?"

She giggled. "Don't worry, I bought you some macaroons from the Dupain-Cheng bakery before I got here,"

She passed me a box of colourful macaroons. Oh, the scent just made my stomach growl even louder.

"JJ, can you please collect all the parents' permission forms before we get onto the bus?" I heard Mr Williams shout as he walked out the school gate along with three other teachers.

"Sure," the boy named JJ answered.

The boy started picking up the forms.

He reached the girls' crowd and saw us. "What is that stupid hat?"

"It is not stupid, it's adorable!" Jessica stomped her foot.

"It's adowable!" the boy mimicked her, he then snatched the hat from her.

"Hey, give it back!" she tried to reach for it, but she was a little too short.

"Yeah, give it back! That wasn't nice!" I defended her while hitting the boy on the head with the macaroon's box.

"Ow, ow, ow,"

"Fine, okay, sorry!" he threw the hat back to Jessica in panic as I kept hitting him.

He gazed at us angrily, snatching the forms from us and walked away.

"Rude!" Jessica shouted as he walked.

"Eeee! He touched my llama!" she screeched while brushing off the invisible dust on her hat before she put it back on.

"Okay, students. Anyone absent?" Mr Williams asked as he received the forms.

We checked around, nobody was absent.

"Good. Okay, please line up and get on the bus carefully in the queue. Do not push each other," he spoke.

We got in line excitedly. The JJ guy cut our line in front of Jessica. She was about to burst in angriness, but I calmed her down by shoving a macaroon into her mouth.

JJ was pulled by someone out of the blue. Jessica was satisfied to gain her place back. As the people in front of her got onto the bus, Jessica and I walked in and found our seats.

We chose the seats at the back because that's where the fun things happened. I sat next to the window because Jessica knows I love to stare outside.

I watched people walk inside as I munch on the macaroons.

"Hey, this seat is taken," JJ came to attack us again.

"No, it doesn't have your name, so it doesn't," Jessica crossed her arms.

"Dude, there are literally two fine empty seats behind them,"

A tall handsome boy suddenly came in and patted JJ's shoulders as he spoke.

The boy has dyed hair in blue, black-painted nails, merchandise of Jagged Stone and a blue hoodie on top. He has really cool shoes too!

He has a guitar case behind him, so I think he does play instruments.

Who is he? Is he new? Or maybe I'm just too introverted that I don't know anyone besides Jessica.

"But I planned this one for us!" JJ said.

"Plans don't always work," he smiled.

"Come on, she was right. It doesn't even have your name," he grabbed JJ's baggage and sat on the seat behind us.

"Fine," he sighed.

"Thank you," JJ casually snatched a macaroon from the box I was holding.

But I didn't say anything because I don't wanna fight and he already thanked me for that.

Jessica was mumbling something, probably still mad at JJ. I just chuckled at her while looking outside. The bus started moving, leaving our school.

I was so excited. This was my first ever camping! This was a "motivational" survival camp in the forest for the juniors who had just gone into Première grade.

"Hey, do you have more macaroons?"

I looked up, seeing JJ was asking me. Jessica already dozed off because she slept late last night. Too excited that she couldn't fall asleep.

I nodded meekly, passing him the box.

"Thanks," he muttered.

I continued to stare outside because I had nothing else to do. We weren't allowed to bring our phones for safety and discipline purposes. Plus, there will be no connection anyways.

The last thing I remembered happened on the bus was I dozed off along with Jessica until we reached our destination.

-----

We were woken up by the bluenette that was a friend of JJ.

"Hey, we're here,"

I slowly opened my eyes, yawning. I glanced at Jessica, she was still asleep with the silly hat.

"Thanks," I mumbled at the boy. He just smiled and walked out.

I shook Jessica's body to wake her up. She rubbed her eyes as she looked around.

We got off the bus sleepily. I accidentally knocked my head on someone's back as we were standing in front of Mr Williams.

"Sorry," I rubbed my nose that was squished when I hit them.

"No, it's fine,"

I chinned up, only to see the same bluenette again. I grinned awkwardly while pressing the buttons to move the bunny ears.

He just chuckled at me, giving us spaces to walk forward because... we're short.

"Attention, students. I hope everyone is excited!" Mr Williams started talking on the megaphone.

"And I hope everyone has woken up," he sarcastically said as he moved the megaphone closer to Jessica's face. Yup, she was asleep while standing.

She was startled as Mr Williams' voice was getting louder. She grinned when she realised she was asleep.

"Thank you, Jess," he smiled.

"Okay, students. As you may know, this is a teamwork survival camp. So, I want each of you to work in pairs along this weekend," he announced.

Jessica and I looked at each other excitedly, already holding hands before we were announced to choose our partners.

I glanced around, JJ and the bluenette were also ready to be paired with each other.

"But, you aren't allowed to choose your partner,"

"What?" both I and Jessica were shocked. 

No! We have never been separated before! Jessica will not be Jessica without (y/n) and (y/n) will never be (y/n) without Jessica!

"You must be wondering why,"

"Here's why. You won't get out of your comfort zone and make new friends with others if I allow you to choose partners,"

"But we're already friends!" a girl spoke.

"True, but not all of you. Some of you are shy, some of you aren't. By doing this, all of you can work together while getting out of your comfort zone,"

"This won't work for you," Jessica whispered.

She knows too much about me. I hate talking and people hate dorks like me.

"I will be calling out your names and your partner's name. Please step in the circle with your partner when I call," Mr Williams took out some pieces of paper.

"Corbyn Besson and Niall Horan,"

My hands started shaking while holding Jessica's hand tightly. I was so nervous to make new friends. Sweats started dripping on my forehead.

"It's okay if we will be separated, I'll always look forward to you soon," Jessica comforted me.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"At least, Angelina isn't here. Everything is gonna be fine, trust me," she patted my shoulder.

Angelina demanded because she didn't want to join the camp. She said that the camp is for cheapskates like us and not rich people like her.

She does need some motivation.

"Jessica Wilson and Jake Jason,"

"What?!" both Jessica and JJ were shocked.

"Everything is gonna be fine, trust me," I pulled that UNO reverse card on her.

She sighed, covering her hands on her face.

JJ approached her, snatching the hat again.

"Hey!" she yelled as they ran into the circle together.

"And last but not least, (y/n) (l/n) and Luka Couffaine,"

Who's Luka?

"I guess we're buddies now,"

I turned around when I heard the familiar calming voice. The bluenette was smiling at me.

His name is Luka?

"Come on, the camp is about to start," he placed his arm over my shoulder, bringing me into the circle.

I just played with the bunny ears as we walked.

"Does anyone don't have a partner?" Mr Williams asked for confirmation.

"Good, now let's go hiking to our camping spot," he said when everyone confirmed their partners.

W-wait, we have to hike? Awesome!

"Oh, I forgot to mention something. If the girls have any girly problems, you can talk to Miss Nancy and Miss Nelson. And for the boys, you may talk to me or Mr Edward," he spoke before we started to hike.

I saw Jessica and Jake were still dissing on each other. Luka and I on the other side were walking awkwardly as we never talked before.

"Ah!" I slipped and almost fell.

Luka caught my hand before I fell on the wet slippery soil. I guess yesterday was rainy.

"Are you okay?" he asked concernedly.

I nodded as my heart pounded so fast due to the shock. He pulled me up and we continued our journey while him holding my arm.

Was I traumatised? Kinda.

We were given some tents for us to sleep in.

"For those who partnered with your opposite sex, please exchange your partner with other groups that have different genders too when sleeping at night. I don't want any problematic behaviour between all of you," Mr Williams said.

"You should exchange with Jake later," Luka spoke.

I nodded meekly as I looked at them. Jessica was showing me thumbs up, she was excited to get separated from Jake.

We worked together to build up the tent. I didn't know much, but Luka was there to help me. Smiles couldn't stop escaping from his lips every time I gazed at him.

"Awesome, survivors! We will start our first activity after lunch. You all may have some rest," Mr Williams announced on the megaphone.

I sat in the tent with my exhausting ugly sweaty face while holding a pink portable fan. Luka passed me a water bottle as he sat next to me.

"Thank you," I thanked him.

"No problem," he smiled again.

"What's your name again?" he started a conversation.

"(y/n)," I grinned.

"That's a pretty name, it suits a pretty girl like you," he said.

I looked down at my laps shyly. "Thanks,"

"And you're Luka?" I asked.

He nodded with a smirk.

"Okay, cool,"

Sorry, I don't know how to compliment.

"Do you play guitar?" I asked while looking at the case.

He nodded.

"Since when?"

"Since I was a baby,"

I giggled at his answer. He's pretty cute when he giggles.

"Do you like Jagged Stone?"

"Of course, he's my idol," he answered.

"Who's your idol, (y/n)?"

"This is dumb, but... Adrien Agreste,"

He just smiled at my answer. I'm surprised he didn't laugh. Most people will laugh at me when I said a boy who is younger than me is my idol.

"You wanna be a model, huh?" he asked.

I nodded while smiling.

"I'm sure you will, one day. You have potential," he placed his hand on my shoulder.

I felt some funny feelings in my tummy when he did so.

"See you at lunch," he said before he went away to see Jake.

I was left there with weird feelings. I felt my cheeks were warming up. What is this?

-----

We had over to the middle of the camp spot to have lunch. I was asleep in the tent, so Luka woke me up. We sat together on a log while eating our meal. Just some canned baked beans and a cup of water.

I tied my hair up into a bun before I ate. After lunch, we were asked to pick up firewood in the forest. Everyone was supplied with a whistle for safety.

Luka and I walked into the forest together. I somehow suddenly couldn't get rid of my eyes from him. The longer I look at him, the more funny feeling I got.

"What is your favourite song?"

That's random but sure.

"I don't know, I don't listen to music that much. Unlike you, I only focus on how to do a perfect runway walk and pose,"

"I like that. You have a big dream, (y/n),"

I grinned again.

"Do you wanna be a musician?" I asked.

He smirked. "No, I wanna be an instrument maker. Sure, I love making music, but that's just my nature,"

"Why do you wanna be so?"

"Because music is emotion. By making instruments, I want people to express their emotions through music. That's my goal, to make people be able to feel that music,"

Whoa, he's so poetic.

"That's awesome, Luka," I smiled.

"Why do you wanna be a model?" he asked me back.

"I just love doing it. My friend Jessica loves taking pictures, she often takes my photos. Day by day, I kinda like getting used to it and started loving it,"

"I'm glad that you like what you wanna do," he smiled.

"You too," I said.

We picked up some branches and sticks to make fire after this. Then, we will cook some food together for dinner. Mr Williams asked us to cook with our partner, the best meal will receive a prize.

We came back to our camp spot after an hour. We placed the wood in the collection area Mr Williams provided.

After all of the students came back, we were given some supplies to cook and we all had two hours to make our meal.

Luka and I sat nearby a river because it was calm and quiet there. The water sources were easy to find too.

"What are we gonna make?" I asked in a tiny voice as I was excited.

"I think we should do something simple but effective,"

"What's on your mind?"

I started analysing the supplies we were given. "What about... BBQ chicken skewers?"

I saw a tiny smile on his lips. "That's a brilliant idea, (y/n),"

We started giving each other tasks to do. I was in charge to do the cuttings and he had to marinate the chicken pieces. (It's marinate, kids. Not Marinette.)

I started chopping the onions as Luka marinated the chicken.

"Ow!" I screamed.

Luka immediately gazed at me. "What's wrong?"

He was shocked to see my finger was bleeding. I accidentally cut myself because I was staring at him.

"Shoot," he took something out of his backpack.

He had a mini first-aid kit in his bag. I don't know why, but I find that first-aid kit was so cute in its tiny size.

He took my hand and started applying some antiseptic with a cotton ball.

I screeched as it stung.

"I'm sorry," he apologised.

I watched him applying the antiseptic in awe. I felt cared and something weird in my stomach. He looked so worried to see the small wound on my finger.

He then ripped off the medical plaster's package with his teeth and stick it onto my wounded finger.

"Thank you," I said as I pulled my hand back.

"You know what? Let me do the cuttings," he said.

"Are you sure?"

He nodded passionately. "I don't want you to get hurt again,"

I melted into a puddle at this point.

"Then what should I do?"

"The chicken is almost ready, you can start making a fire," he said.

"But be careful and don't hurt yourself, okay?"

I nodded as my cheeks were getting redder. I stepped aside to make a small fire. Just enough to cook some meal for both of us.

I lighted the branches with a burning match and boom, the fire was created.

Luka approached me with the marinated chicken and some sliced onions.

"Good job," he patted my head.

We then cooked the chicken together and put it on a few skewers we were given.

Two hours passed by, and Mr Williams will be judging our food. Guess what? 

No, we didn't win.

But he thought that we did a great job, though.

We ate our food around the campfire. I saw Jessica was fighting with Jake for taking food from her. I just shook my head as I watched them.

I looked up to the figure next to me, he already had his guitar in his hands.

"Can I use your melody?" he asked me.

"What melody?" I asked back as I chewed on my food.

"Your inner melody," he smiled.

I was confused but I just nodded awkwardly.

He started strumming his guitar. A random melody that sounded calming but aggressive at the same time. Is that what he meant by my inner melody? Me being a soft girl but could be so competitive at the same time?

He caught all people's attention with his skills. The chatty people became quiet to listen to his guitar playing.

I watched him as the moonlight illuminated the camp spot. He gazed at me with a sweet smile and loving eyes.

The soft stare he gave me into my eyes melted my heart. His pair of blue eyes were lighted up by the moon, and I saw the reflection of myself in them.

I never felt something like this before. My heart pounded so fast, I felt my body was getting warmer as I got closer to him.

He stopped all of the sudden and grabbed a piece of tissue.

"You're a messy eater," he giggled as he wiped my mouth.

I felt an electric shock as he touched me. I don't care about me eating messily, the only thing I was focused on was him.

What have you done to me, Luka?

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.5K 21
(Name) (Last Name) is just an average rebel with a hunger for fun and a thirst for trouble. Nothing could ever tame this wild, mischievous girl. Alth...
69.5K 2.4K 51
A different spin on a plot we all know well Freedom is all anyone wants but can a gentle soul do what must be done to keep it? Anarchy and kindness d...
3.3K 110 7
Book 11!!! Sliver-Calming and flowing with the waves, the light of the moon. The power is calming and balanced and reflects evil, to protect the inno...
99.9K 1.7K 15
What if....before snow white/red shoes have came,a girl which is the daughter of the Snow Queen named Y/n and the fearless 7 are friends. What if...