"Boyfrenemies" Vol. 2

By teambroflovski

tweek and craig are now in high school! their relationship seems to be quite comfortable between the two. unt... More

one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight: end
new story!

four

3.3K 76 117
By teambroflovski

CRAIG'S POV

"good. i'll call you later tonight, bye i love you," i say with a smile on my face.

"o-okay. i love you too," he says and we both hang up the phone.

i sigh contently, i wasn't expecting a call from Tweek at this hour but i'm not complaining, it made my morning.

i hope he takes my advice and legitimately makes those rude ass customers eat their words, he doesn't deserve the amount of shit they throw at him.

he's trying his best.

i push that anger aside and continue attempting to get ready to go to Token's, trying to pick between two of my blue jackets.

i sigh, "i just don't know which one i want to wear today." i need another opinion rather than my own, normally i would ask Tweek but he is working so.....

"RUBYYYYY!"

"WHAT?!"

"come help me out pretty pleaseeeeee," i sing-song.

she gripes and enters soon after with a deadpan look on her face, "what is it?!"

i smile sweetly to her, "which one should i wear today?"

she looks at me, and then the jackets, and back at me again with the same, emotionless look plastered on her face, "....they're the same damn jacket."

i gasp dramatically, "they are not the same. they're different brands, CLEARLY!"

"god you're such a girl," she rolls her eyes and then takes a look at the jackets again, "the one on the left."

i tap my chin with my finger pretending to be in deep thought, "okay, i'll choose this one."

the one on the right at that.

her eyes widen at realization and she crosses her arms, "I SAID THE ONE ON THE LEFT!"

"yeah i know," i say nonchalantly going to pick out pants.

"and you just — choose the other one?!"

"yep," i say.

"WHY did you ask for my opinion if you're not gonna listen to it?" she asks throwing her hands in the air.

"i honestly just felt like bothering you," i giggle.

she gripes and then spits, "fuck you, Craig," and leaves and i laugh.

"LOVE YOU TOO!!!"

being an ass is a personality trait that i take pride in.

*later at Token's house*

"so," Token says while spinning in his huge gaming chair.

"so," i copy him tossing his football in the air.

he stops his spinning and says, "we have to come up with how we're gonna ask Nichole and Tweek to homecoming, Craig! we've been procrastinating for too long."

i catch the ball and sigh, "i know, i know."

"you said that last week and we got nothing done," he says.

"yeah....." i say while remembering what exactly we did last week which consisted of: watching red racer (which i forced Token to do), playing video games, watching youtube videos.......

"CRAIG! are you even listening?" Token snaps his finger making me snap out of my thoughts.

"YES! yes! christ, Token!"

token narrows his eyes, "what did i say then?"

he catches me off guard, "uh....you said.....uhm—"

"exactly," he says, "i said we have like two weeks! literally everyone has asked someone. hell, even kenny managed to ask someone before us."

i grimace, "if kenny asked someone before us we are most definitely late."

"i know! we have to brainstorm and come up with ideas so we can ask next week."

we sit in silence for a good ten minutes and we both still don't have jack shit to offer.

i sigh, "honestly Token what's the point in us asking? we're already dating Tweek and Nichole and they know they're gonna get asked. what's the point of making it extravagant."

token shrugs, "i dunno, i asked the same thing to Nichole and she told me it's the, 'thought that counts' or whatever. i'm sure Tweek thinks the same thing."

"you're right," i stretch my arms while getting up, "the problem is we need an input other than ourselves for this because clearly we aren't getting anywhere."

"yeah," Token says fiddling with his fingers, "but input from who?"

"i know who," i say pulling out my phone.

i go through my contacts while coming across "Red🍎🍒🍓" and press call.

it rings for a long ass time until she finally decides to pick up.

"thought you wouldn't pick up," i say as soon as the ringing stops.

"yeah i was staring the entire time at your name wondering if it would truly benefit me speaking to you," she says and i already want to strangle her.

"lovely as always Rebecca," i say while putting her on speaker, "Token's here too."

"oh hey Token," her demeanor completely changes because they're literally like besties at this point.

"HEY RED," he says.

"i keep forgetting to schedule your play dates," i roll my eyes.

"aweeeee don't be jealous, Craig," Token says and Red just laughs on the other line.

"whatever you guys are losers. anyway Red, we need help with homecoming proposals," I tell her.

"ohhhh," she says, "yeah you two are fucking late my god. kevin asked me three weeks ago."

"yeah, yeah, yeah," Token and I say simultaneously."

"i'm serious! i can't believe Tweek and Nichole haven't said anything to you two yet," Red says.

Tweek hasn't my really said much to my directly but he heavily indirects me wanting to ask him soon. For instance, every homecoming proposal we come across he'll exaggerate on how cute that is and how he can't wait for his.....

"oh believe me Nichole has been talking my ears off," Token says staring off into space like his life just flashed before his eyes.

Nichole is sweet but can be scary as fuck when she is pissed.

i put my hands on Token's shoulder for emotional support.

Red laughs, "yeah she keeps talking to us too, she expects something huge."

"Fuck," Token says, "Red please help us we are desperate with absolutely nothing to offer."

"okay, okay i'll help you desperate men," she says and thinks for a bit, "Token you need a bunch of flowers, because you know how much Nichole loves flowers right?"

"yeah," he says nodding his head in deep focus.

"okay, so get a bunch of flowers — a lot of sunflowers since those are her favorite. have a sign that says, 'even out of all these flowers you are the prettiest pick'. homecoming?"

token's eyes widen as if he just won the lottery, "Red, you genius. that's exactly what i'll do, holy fuck."

he finally feels as if he can breathe.

"i know right," she says, "obviously money won't be an issue for you—"

"psh," he says, "i'm already texting my mom right now."

"well, it's safe to say you've are saved and won't be send to hell by the hands of Nichole Williams."

"thank god," he says laying back on his bed to relax.

"okay my turn so i won't have to feel Tweek's wrath," i tell Red.

"okay," she says and then pauses to think, "what about..... a sign that says "i like you a latte. homecoming?"

i think for a bit and i absolutely hate it, "what the fuck kind of proposal is that, Red?"

"WHAT?" she screams on the phone.

"that doesn't even make sense," i say trying to understand what the fuck that proposal even is.

"DOESN'T HE LIKE COFFEE?"

"yes?! what does that have to do with what you said?"

"oh craig," Token laughs.

"what?! i don't get it," i say genuinely confused.

"you dumb fuck," Red says, "LATTE! like a coffee LATTE!"

i sit for a moment and it comes to me, "....oh."

"yeah, oh," she gripes, "it's a fantastic thing for him. it's not too much so it won't give him anxiety."

"yeah! it's perfect thank you my favorite cousin," i say sweetly.

"yeah whatever, i'm gonna start that you have to start paying me minutely."

"you wouldn't dare," i challenge.

"watch me," she says seriously, "BYE TOKEN BESTIE!"

"BYE RED BESTIEEE," Token says and the line goes dead.

i just stare at him in disbelief, "seriously, why don't you guys go to the roller rink i'll pay for everything." and Token just laughs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.4K 31
"I know I made a mistake Tweek, but I couldn't help it" " Yea ... You know what my biggest mistake was ... it thinking you actually loved me Craig an...
21.5K 341 9
Kyle is currently in his second year of high school. He's never really thought of relationships or love, but when he's with his best friend, Stan Mar...
98.4K 2.6K 22
When Tweek and Craig decided to pretend date, sure it was weird in the beginning, but Tweek loved that he gained a best friend. A friend who help him...
6.9K 188 18
Craig had been in love with Tweek for months. He'd tried to tell him how he really felt, but Tweek couldn't understand him and still saw Craig as his...