The Benefits- Jikook

De Chulimochi

Jungkook and Jimin are best friends with benefits. Other than their intense physical relationship, the word... Mai multe

Intro (m)
Chapter 1: Jeon and Park
Chapter 2: Fight and make up
Chapter3: Brain and heart (I)
Chapter 5: How it started (M)
Chapter 6: Possessive Jeon
Chapter 7: Ice-cream
Chapter 8: "Friendzone"
Chapter 9: Impossible
Chapter 10: One more night (or two)
Chapter 11: Graduation
Chapter 12: Amused?
Preview
Chapter 13: Truth hurts
Chapter 14: Farewell (M)
Chapter 15: It's over
Chapter 16: Closure
Chapter 17: Coping
Chapter 18: Without you
Announcement <3
Chapter 19: You from afar
Chapter 20: Apart
A/N
Chapter 21: New beginning
A\N: Help me think
Chapter 22: The other half
Chapter 23: Who am I? without you
Chapter 24: Back and forth and back
Chapter 25: See you
Chapter 26: Locked in the friend zone
Chapter 27: "Finally moving on"
Chapter 28: Moving on in action
Chapter 29: Unrealistic expectations
Chapter 30: Time flies
Chapter 31: Welcome home
Chapter 32: Familiar touches
Chapter 33: Collab
Chapter 34: Chance
Chapter 35: Square one (M)
Chapter 36: The new you
Chapter 37: Smooth like butter
Chapter 38: News
Chapter 39: Fake news. Real news
Chapter 40: Fiance?
Chapter 41: Why?
Chapter 42: Stupid Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 43: It's a no
Chapter 44: Decision
Part 45: Agreement
Chapter 46: Public relations
Chapter 47: Planned and unplanned
Chapter 48: Cock blocker
Chapter 49: A deal
Chapter 50: The launch and the wedding
Chapter 51: A crying session
Chapter 52: "How did you propose?"
Chapter 53: Thirst
Chapter 54: Same old wild animal
Chapter 55: Move in with me.
Chapter 56: Towards the right direction
Chapter 57: FWBS
Chapter 58: Another whole, not half
Chapter 59: Cutting the cake
Chapter 60: Transition
Chapter 61: Still
Chapter 62: First night
Chapter 63: Jimin was here

Chapter 4: Brain and Heart (II)

3.6K 162 0
De Chulimochi

Chapter 4: Brain and Heart (II)

"More?" The taller one asks.

"Mhm."

Their sex has always been rough without after care. It's just intense. Now It's so comforting. He feels warmed. No harsh hickeys. Just niblings and licking. Jungkook's hands are not squeezing his hips or asses, but carressing his back. Rubbing all over his skin gently, It makes Jimin's heart flutter.

Now that Jungkook is being gentle, Jimin has his hopes up. His mind wanders to the thoughts that Jungkook might be showing a sign that he likes him too. But if not, this could be a dangerous act that makes Jimin fall for his best friend harder. Finishing that thought, Jimin suddenly pulls away and brushes Jungkook's hand off his body.

"What are you actually doing?" Asking the taller one with his serious face, Jimin is still straddling Jungkook's lap. It's not feeling like Jungkook is trying to have sex with him.

"What?" Jungkook's eyebrows furrow because of the loss of touch.

"Your moves are not being straight to the point. You wanted to have sex?"

"Oh? No. I mean..." Jungkook shifts his gaze down. He's not sure of that himself. Sex? No he doesn't want that as of now. Jimin's question wakes him up from some sort of trance he was in. "What's wrong with making out? We've done it for god knows how many times."

"I-It's different." Jimin asks out of the hope that he might see some signs of affection from Jungkook. More than friends kind of affection.

Jungkook's lips are parted as he shifts his gaze away again, trying to think. Why is he gentle with Jimin? Why did he initiate this kind of kiss? He doesn't have any answer except he wants to. Nothing more. "I wanted to try something new. Why are you thinking so much?"

Oh? Ok. That's the reason then. Nothing more. Jimin's lips parted, getting his act together. He feels thankful for how dark the room is, so he can be sure that his disappointment is not seen by Jungkook. "Ok. I'm going to get ready for school." Jimin gets up and walks away into the bathroom. Closing the door, he pants a little.

Maybe it's time. It's the time that Jimin gets over this hopeless romance he has going on with his best friend. It's time to finally accept the truth that Jungkook is not feeling anything with him romantically.

----------------------------------------------

"Jimin. Jimin-ah?" Taehyung calls Jimin who's been sitting alone in a canteen, daydreaming.

"Oh Tae? You're here." Jimin utters.

"I should be the one who's surprised. You're early. I'm not so used to seeing you having breakfast with us in the morning."

"I stayed over at Jungkook's, and you know how he is." Jimin says as he recalls how they didn't know they were making out for that long that they had to skip breakfast. It's the reason why they're here at the canteen. Normally, Jungkook would be in the library, reviewing things before their classes. "That brat can never be late." Jimin scoffs, looking at Jungkook who's getting his breakfast at the canteen.

"I'm not used to Jungkook having breakfast here either. He's always in the library. That dude works so hard."

"Yeah."

"Are you good?" Taehyung asks. He can sense that something is off.

"Me? I'm good. Why?" Jimin's eyebrows furrow as he shifts his gaze.

"Ok. If you said so." Taehyung keeps looking at a suspicious Park Jimin. Bold of him to think that he can hide anything from his soulmate. Jimin texted last night that he got home alright and his parents were fine with his decision. He also informed Jungkook overheard their conversation about San Francisco and that's how he got exposed. However, Jimin is not talking about why He slept over at Jungkook's. "So why did you stay over at Jungkook's last night? Your eyes are swollen. Did you guys fight or something?"

"Uh about that." Jimin then clears his throat.

"Yes, we fought really hard, but we're more than fine now. " The two turn their heads to the owner of the voice. Jungkook smirks. "It's between me and Jimin. No one's supposed to know even though he might tell you everything later anyways." Jungkook says before he sits and places down two trays of breakfast. One for himself. One for Jimin.

"I'm not a two faced bitch Jungkook. I won't expose what you don't feel like sharing." Jimin talks back.

It's been tense between them after that gentle make out. Jimin seems to be quiet and irritated, and the taller one did not react to whatever it was. Avoiding thinking about the reason. Trying not to think about what's on Jimin's mind.

"Here. Eat up." Jungkook ignores Jimin's words, knowing the ladder is implying about himself exposing Jimin. He pushes the tray that has dumplings and egg rolls in it. "And oh morning, Taehyung."

"Morning Jeon." Taehyung smirks. He could care less about Jungkook's possessive behavior over Jimin that young master Jeon himself doesn't even realize. Who cares? Jimin will always be his soulmate.

"I told you I'm not eating." The pink-haired male knots his eyebrows together, irritatedly. 

"Jimin has no appetite in the morning. Don't you know?" Taehyung smirks again. Oh how much he loves to tease Jungkook. It's funny every time he gets Jungkook to clench his jaw and stare back at Taehyung deadly.

"I know that very well, and it's not good for his health, don't you know?" Jungkook replies to Taehyung before he turns his head to the pink-haired Jimin who's not trying to hide his pout. "Jimin. Eat up. Dumplings and egg rolls are really light."

"I'll be fine with just dumplings. The egg rolls are too sweet."

"Ok." Jungkook suddenly gets up and takes the eggrolls with him. Doesn't take more than two minutes, he comes back with something in his hand. "Eat omelets then. They're not sweet."

Jimin then looks at the omelets before he sighs again.

"Hot sauce?" Mind reader Jungkook knows too well, earning a playful smirk from Taehyung.

"Mhm" Jimin nods. "And fork too."

"Alright, and silver fork." Jungkook then gets up and comes back with a bottle of hot sauce that's provided by school and a silver fork on his other hand. "Here."

"Thank you." Jimin grabs the hot sauce with smirks on his face. He loves it when Jungkook takes care of him. He starts to eat dumplings very slowly.

Jungkook lets out a light smile before he starts eating his own food.

"You two act like a couple sometimes you know? Many times actually." Taehyung utters with his deadpan face. He does it on purpose to see both of their reactions. It would be a lie to say that he doesn't enjoy doing it.

"Oh no. We don't look like that." Just like every time, Jimin refuses with an obvious blush on his face.

"Yeah, no. What's wrong with best friends taking care of each other?" Jungkook says with a normal expression.

For some reason, Taehyung can sense something flashing in Jimin's eyes. He knows, but he never says. Not sure about Jungkook, but Jimin? For sure. No doubt. "Ok, so you guys don't like each other more than friends?"

Jimin feels a pang in his heart, looking at Jungkook who's eating calmly. "N-No. Why would you say that?" At some point, he wishes Jungkook shows some signs of blushing or awkward expressions, but no. Nothing. Jimin sees nothing.

"You know me and Jimin. It's impossible. We're not compatible with work and many other things." Jungkook utters again, calmly.

Ouch. A big fat ouch. It's all about benefits for Jungkook.

Kill your stupid hope Park Jimin.

"Y-yeah. His marriage is about that. Someone that would share benefits with the company too." Jimin supports, trying hardest to act normal even thought he's breaking inside. 

"Oh ok. Understood." Taehyung smiles softly as he glances at Jimin who seems to try so hard. In their world, it's not a weird or insensitive thing to think like Jungkook. They represent their family too every choice and step they make. "What about you Jimin? What's the ideal?"

"Uhm me? I-I don't know yet. Haven't thought so much about it. Someone kind and sweet for now I guess." Jimin gives out a forceful smile.

"Is the person who gave you those hickeys kind and sweet too?" Taehyung shoots out a bold question. "Since when have you kept secrets from me? Do you know about this too, Jungkook?"

"Uhm. I-I..." Classic Jimin, again, he can't think of anything to say when it comes to this.

Jungkook tenses up a little as he scratches his nape. "How would I know? It's not my business anyways." He tries to act normal too since he's the one who causes those hickeys.

"Is it Jackson?" Being bold, Taehyung asks about Jimin's one and only ex. "Are you guys back together or something? He asked about you the other day. Seems like he misses you."

"No, it's not Jackson. Of course not." Jimin raises his voice a little. "I don't like him like that anymore."

"Then who is it?" Taehyung keeps on pushing.

"Does it matter? If he doesn't want to tell you, then it's not important. You don't need to know that." Their friends can't know. They would be in big trouble if this thing between them is known or even rumors. Jungkook would say and do anything to keep it secret.

"You think it's not important?" Jimin asks, staring deadly at Jungkook before he takes a deep breath. "Well, yeah. It's not important. It's just a fling. Meaningless fling. That's it, so there's nothing important to talk about." Jimin says, still staring at Jungkook who looks back at him with an expressionless face. Yes, just a fling.

"It's good that you don't take it to heart. Anyways, I'm going to class. I'll see you guys at lunch." Jungkook gets up and grabs his backpack. "Jimin, try to eat as much as you can." He patts Jimin's head with a gentle smile.

Jimin stares blankly at the food. So it means nothing for Jungkook? Nothing more than just a fling? 'It's good that you don't take it to heart?' Jimin can't help but scoff. It's the third time today that he becomes more and more sure that he has to get over this feeling for his best friend. With how Jungkook takes care of him, it's all the acts of friendship and nothing more. Not even a tiny more, he gets it now.

Jimin acts with his heart without listening to his brain. Maybe it's time Jimin uses his brain more, just like Jungkook who's always been using his brain to be logical. Deeply, Jimin also wonders what would it be like if Jungkook uses his heart a little?

If Jungkook follows his heart, Jimin wonders if he's there somewhere in that path too? Would he be considered as his best friend's lover at all?

"So you guys have been fucking each other?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

329K 11.3K 42
When confused and innocent Jungkook meets upset and shy Jimin for the second time. [ Social Media AU ] [ Jungkook Idol - Jimin Model ] ~ This is the...
343K 4K 29
haikyuu!! one-shots written by a queer girl because i said so. contains: romance angst bromance shipping and the trash that is oikawa both characte...
562K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
110K 5.3K 41
A young Park Jimin has the biggest crush on a close family friend Jeon Jungkook. Jungkooks never viewed Jimin as anything more than a kid but what ha...