Conscious of the Dark ~ {Seve...

By LittleMikaelson90

Regina Gold is the new teacher of Hogwarts and her area of expertise is the Dark Arts. Literally. Her past, a... More

1. Back to you
2. What is Lost
3. One Step Closer
4. The Power of Healing
5. Getting Deeper
6. The Past
7. Crocodile Tears
8. Almost
9. Without Control
10. The Very First Time
11. The Hell
12. Please
13. Necromancy
14. Rivalries
16. One Breath Away
17. Cracked
18. Death
19. No More Secrets
20. The End
Announcement!!

15. His Gift

328 11 4
By LittleMikaelson90

Irma arched an eyebrow, chuckling. She looked at Regina up and down with a fake sympathetic look. "I knew he would dumped you sooner or later."

And with those words the librarian left.

****************

Regina was not angry with her. Irma always had a thing for Severus, Albus had informed her about that since he found out that they were together. No, Regina was not angry with her, no. But she was angry with Severus who got mad over something so unimportant. Yes, Regina lied about them being careful during sex but what the hell? She had her reasons. Of course Severus was unaware of those reasons but still. He had to ask her, but instead he preferred to condemn her.

She left the Stone Bridge and went directly to Severus' chambers. Her rage made her blood boil. That was not fair. He had the right to keep things from her but she hadn't the same right? That was absurd! With a flick of her wand all her things, clothes and books gathered in her trunk. She was willing to have a conversation with him when he returns but that would be all. If he didn't want to understand, she would leave.

Something was cooking under her nose but she just couldn't see it. Severus was very often occupied with Dumbledore's secret missions and he never shared any details about those missions with Regina. I mean, what the fuck was going on? It was okay for him to have secrets but he couldn't accept her own secrets.

An hour later Severus returned to his chambers and found Regina waiting for him standing straight in the middle of the living room. His gaze quickly caught the sight of the trunk, right next to the exit door. She folded her arms across her chest, looking at him.

He took a few steps closer to her, his expression unidentified. "You're leaving?", he only said, his voice indifferent.

Regina huffed though she felt her heart breaking by his indifference. "You don't seem like you care, anyway."

"If you expect from me to fall on your knees and beg you to stay, you will wait too long", he icily said but his expression was calm.

"Why is this happening?", she stared at him.

"You don't know?"

"Actually I don't. Enlighten me, please."

"You lied to Madame Pomfrey about us", his rage was slowly building up but he was still restrained. "We were never careful during sex! The only thing I can assume is that you hexed your body to prevent a possible pregnancy by me! Why can't you be clear for once in your life? Say it to my face that you don't want my kids! Say it to my face that I am disposable!"

"I can't believe you assumed something like that about me", she shook her head disappointed. "You didn't even care to question me and now you act like a sensitive brat. Also, I can't even comprehend the fact that you wanted kids with me. We're together for four-five months only."

"Listen to yourself, Regina!", he shouted. "You don't value our relationship. We're together since the first day we met, twenty four years ago! I don't need to spend another five or ten years with you to know that I want our kids!"

"You can't have kids with me!!", she blurted out, yelling at him. "Voldemort cursed me after he killed my baby!! Are you happy now that I told you the truth?!", she glared daggers at him though her heart ached. Shock was written all over his face. "I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid that I would lose you!! You can't have a family with me, Severus!", she threw her arms in the air indignantly. "I'm sick of your behavior! I'm sick to my stomach! You have so many secrets but the one and only secret I had left was the reason to screw us! Are you happy now?? Are you??"

Severus listened, mouth agape with incredulity. He couldn't speak a single coherent word.

"I don't want to learn about your secrets", she continued, her face dropped. "It's yours to keep. But I expected more sensitivity from you, Severus. You gave the right to those bitches to mess with me and this is unacceptable. Irma made me feel like a piece of trash. She said that she knew you would dump me sooner or later...", she took a long breath to steady her uneven breath. She was about to cry but she wouldn't give him the pleasure. "I love you more than I love myself but enough is enough, Severus...", she couched slightly to clear her hoarse voice. A lump traveled up her throat making her feel like shit. She decisively walked past him and grabbed the handle of her trunk.

When Severus heard the noise that the trunk made when Regina lifted it from the floor he snapped around and raised his wand, locking the exit magically.

She froze there, facing the wooden door, her grip around the handle of the trunk tightened. "Don't make me leave like a Death Eater would leave", she warned him, her voice low. Of course she could but she didn't want to.

"I listened to you now it's your turn to listen to me", he said but his voice suddenly softened.

Regina felt her eyes burn by the unshed tears. Her lips pressed together in an attempt to ignore the burning feeling. She placed her trunk down and slowly turned around.

"I'm gonna listen to whatever you have to say but then I'm leaving", she said coldly.

"Alright...", he nodded his head and took some cautious steps closer to her. Only then Regina noticed how wrinkled his face seemed. How tired. How sad. "I wanted to have kids with you, I won't deny it", he started. His voice deep but slightly defeated. "But I want you above all. With or without kids. I acted so foolishly before...", his guilt screamed on his face. "They mean nothing to me. These women... any woman... means nothing to me. You are the only one who truly matters."

His words were moving. Her heart jumped inside her chest but she needed more. "I can't ignore the fact that you assumed things about me without even knowing the truth."

"I am terribly sorry...", he breathed with a frown like his pain was no longer mental. It had become physical too. "I fell in love with you so effortlessly. I have never felt this way in my life."

It was now or never. Regina was conscious of the pain she was about to cause to him but her heart ached to hear the truth.

"What about Lily?", she questioned, her eyelids didn't even flutter. "You love me more than you loved her?"

For a brief moment his lips parted, unable to speak a word but then he exhaled through his nose. "Why is this so important to you?"

Wrong answer. She chuckled sadly. "I see...."

"You should not compare yourself to Lily", he tilted his head, staring at her. "She was my first love. No, let me rephrase that. She was my first one-sided and platonic love. You are my girl. I get to kiss you, to hold you, to laugh with you, to make love to you, to wake up next to you in the morning, to worship you, to adore you... I love you", he emphasized the last three magical words. "And you love me back, Regina. You are my gift. I can't lose you..."

She lowered her head, unable to hold back her tears and covered her face with one hand. He was sincere, she could absolutely feel it in her bones. A sob escaped her throat but Severus was quick enough to drag her into his warm embrace before she could protest. She cried like there was no tomorrow but Severus didn't let her fall apart. He soothed her and spoke sweet nothings to her ear, caressing her long hair.

When her sobs eased and she pulled her tear-stained face away from his chest, he looked down at her lovingly. "Can you tolerate me?", he questioned lowly, his black eyes were darker than ever before.

"I can...", her answer came quickly. It was true though. She couldn't imagine herself without him either. She needed him as much as he needed her but not in a selfish way. They just couldn't tolerate themselves anymore without each other's affection. She let out a long, shaking breath and smiled lightly. "On one condition though."

"Deal", he hastened to respond and leaned in for a kiss but she pulled back.

"You didn't let me finish", she frowned, scolding him.

"Who are we kidding? You and me both know that I will accept anything to be with you", he brought one hand forward to caress her cheek, the other one was wrapped around her waist firmly.

"I want you to stay away from Pince and Vector."

He arched an eyebrow. "Jealous much?"

She instantly glared at him, her palms now flat against his chest, pushing him away. "Do we have a deal or what?!"

Severus tightened his grip around her waist, making it impossible for her to move away. "Deal...", he muttered against her lips and then captured them in a gentle kiss. He was so tender and affectionate that she could literally melt in his arms. His tongue carefully invaded her space, dragging her into a sensual, deep and long lasting kiss.

She was out of breath when she pulled back and she looked up into those loving, black orbs. "I love you too...", a smile danced on her lips.

Severus skillfully lifted her in his arms and took her in his bedroom. They were passionate for each other. The moment they undressed, all her doubts and dark thoughts faded away. He loved her with every inch of his pained self. Having sex with a person you actually love is a whole different thing compared to casual sex. All the emotions, all the love and the explosion of feelings. So magical. So unique.

Regina was crazy about him. She couldn't get enough of him. She was tired and sore after two long sessions of love making but she didn't care. She didn't want to sleep. She wanted the ache. She wanted him inside her, all the time. His weight on top of her. She wanted to squeeze him in further and further. She wanted to watch his face.

"My love...", Severus breathed shakingly, thrusting inside of her slowly, savouring the sensation of her tight walls wrapped around his length.

"Ahhh....", she moaned so desperately, her inner world shook by his beautiful thrusts. "Severus...", she whispered his name for like the thousandth time that night.

"Come for me, princess...", he gasped, his lips hovered over hers. His sweat dripping down from his forehead.

How delicious. Her fingers curled at the back of his head, grasping his black tufts strongly. "Oh, God...", she moaned louder than she intended to but she couldn't hold it back. Her eyes rolled back while she felt him push deeper and deeper inside her soaking wet core. "I--...Oh, fuck... Yes, I'm gonna cum...", she whimpered by pleasure.

He grabbed her hands, firmly but gently at the same time and pushed them over her head. He intertwined their fingers, holding her tightly as he thrusted again and again. "Together...", he mumbled against her lips and then kissed her mouth shut as they fell together apart around each other.

Her orgasm was that hard that her body was still shaking like a leaf after a whole minute. Severus collapsed on top of her, his face between her breasts. They were still panting like athletes but it was so enjoyable.

When she found her breath she laughed softly, wrapping her legs and arms around him, locking him into a sweet embrace.

"Three times in a row...", she blissfully smiled, staring at the ceiling.

"I could do that all night with you", he murmured and kissed his way up to her lips. His face was a mask of pure affection.

"I love you...", she whispered and shared a loving kiss with him.

"I love you more..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 21.2K 32
Aurora Beauchanan is many things, and apparently being a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is about to be added to that list. Wi...
59.7K 2.1K 41
Snape x fem student *Slow burn* This is the story of Natalia Rokwood coming from a muggle family to Hogwarts and Her much complicated relationship...
67.5K 1.7K 43
It's your last year at Hogwarts and you couldn't be more exited. Especially because you get to see your favourite professor and crush since fourth ye...
22.9K 715 50
Severus Snape: Most students hate him. He is not liked by lots of people. People refer to him as a bully. People describe him as mean, cruel, ugly, c...