Lightning Up My World (Denki...

By jesse_fanficmama

EDITING IN PROCESS!! (Second Person to First Person) Y/N L/N Hero Name - Aquarius ๐ŸŒŠ Quirk - Water ๐Ÿ’ง She can... More

Chapter 1 - Welcome to UA High
Chapter 2 - Quirk Assessment
Chapter 3 - Through the First Day
Chapter 4 - All Might
Chapter 6 - Water and Ice
Chapter 7 - Class Rep
Chapter 8 - Big Panic
Chapter 9 - On the Bus
Chapter 10 - USJ
Chapter 11 - Hostage Situation
Chapter 12 - We're Pumped!
Chapter 13 - Sleepover
Chapter 14 - Our Types
Chapter 15 - Physical Strength
Chapter 16 - Help Out
Chapter 17 - It's a Date
Chapter 18 - Obstacle Race
Chapter 19 - Cavalry Battle
Chapter 20 - Semi Finals
Chapter 21 - Finals
Chapter 22 - Make You Laugh
Chapter 23 - Aquarius
Chapter 24 - Attack on Hosu
Chapter 25 - Rescue Race
Chapter 26 - Getting Better
Chapter 27 - Zach
Chapter 28 - Wing Girl
Chapter 29 - Avoiding Him
Chapter 30 - True Feelings
Chapter 31 - Study with Denki
Chapter 32 - Ears Pop
Chapter 33 - Let's All Go
Chapter 34 - Fun Together
Chapter 35 - Sunset
Chapter 36 - Would You Date Me?
Chapter 37 - I Love You
Chapter 38 - Intense Start
Chapter 39 - During Training
Chapter 40 - I Dare You...
Chapter 41 - One Kiss
Chapter 42 - Poison Gas
Chapter 43 - Burn or Boil?
Chapter 44 - My Boyfriend
Chapter 45 - Scars
Chapter 46 - Some Convincing
Chapter 47 - Most Important
Chapter 48 - Laugh with Friends
Chapter 49 - Our New Home
Chapter 50 - Boy's Dorms
Chapter 51 - Girl's Dorms
Chapter 52 - Goodnight, Denki

Chapter 5 - Midoriya vs Bakugo

379 0 1
By jesse_fanficmama

Y/T: 'Woah... this place is huge...'

All Might: "Let's see what you're made of, newbies! It's time for the trial of battle!"

Mina: "Isn't this awesome, L/N?!"

Y/N: "Yeah! I can't believe it!"

Tsu: "I think this is pretty amazing too, I wonder what we'll be doing..."

Y/N: "Me too! We're probably going to fight some fake villains! That'd be so cool!

All Might: "I'm liking all of your costume styles! Very cool!!"

Iida: "Sir! Regarding the performance ground we'll be using, is it the mock-city from the entrance exam?!"

All Might: "Villain clean-up is usually seen out in the open, but statistically, the better part of it is an indoor job. Most acts of villainy are committed indoors. For this test, you'll separate into 'villain' and 'hero' groups. For a two-on-two team battle!"

Momo: "So how do we determine who wins and loses?"

Bakugo: "Is it okay if we just blow them away?"

Ochako: "Is there a threat of expulsion like Mr Aizawa's exercise?"

Iida: "If we're separating into different groups, what would be the best way to do so?"

All Might: "Hhhn—I can't hear you if you speak all at once! For this training, we'll have some 'villains' guard a nuclear weapon they intend on deploying! The heroes must stop them and their nefarious scheme before it's too late. If the heroes capture the 'villains' or reach the nuclear core before the time runs out, they win. If the villains manage to keep the core the whole time or capture the heroes, they win."

All Might pulls out a small box with the word, 'Lots' on it.

All Might: "Your teammates and opponents will be chosen by lottery!"

Iida: "Is that really how we'll do it?!"

All Might: "Pros are often forced to make impromptu team-ups with other heroes they might not know very well. So this is promptly testing that."

Iida: "I see...! Always with our eyes on the future, are we? I apologize!"

All Might: "Anyway!! Let's start this!!!"

You get Team I

Y/T: 'Who am I with...?'

You feel a small tap on your shoulder. It was a blonde guy with a large tail.

???: "Are you Team I?"

Y/N: "Yep, I'm guessing you're my teammate."

Ojiro: "Yeah, I'm Mashirao Ojiro."

Y/N: "Y/N L/N! Nice to meet you, Ojiro."

Ojiro: "Same here."

All Might: "And the first two pairs to do combat... will be the following!! Pair A will be Heroes! And Pair D will be 'villains'. This scenario has the 'villains' inside the building first! Then, after five minutes, the heroes will be let in as well! Everyone else will be able to watch what unfolds through the surveillance cameras!"

Y/T: 'This room is so dark...'

All Might: "Now watch and hatch strategies of your own!"

Midoriya and Uraraka enter through a window on one of the first floors. They wander around for a little bit, twisting and turning around. All of a sudden, Bakugo jumps from around the corner, setting off an explosion. Half of Midoriya's mask is blown off by Bakugo's attack and Uraraka is down on the floor.

(Kiri) ???: "That Bakugo's a cheater!! An ambush is so unmanly!"

All Might: "Ambushes are a good strategy! They are in the heat of battle, after all!"

Mina: "Midoriya actually ducked away from it pretty well!"

Bakugo runs at Midoriya to attack again, but this time, Midoriya grabs Bakugo's gauntlet and twists him around to throw him over his shoulder. Bakugo gets up slowly and turns to Midoriya with a wicked look in his eyes. They seem to be talking, but you can't hear anything.

(Kiri) ???: "What is he saying? There's no sound through the surveillance footage."

All Might: "Teammates can communicate through wireless transceivers! And they all have a rough sketch of the building! Then there's this capture tape! The second someone wrapped this around their opponent, that's the sign they're captured! The time limit is 15 minutes, and the heroes don't know exactly where the core is being help."

Mina: "The hero side is at a pretty heavy disadvantage in this scenario."

All Might: "Didn't Aizawa teach you kids our motto? Say it with me now. Go beyond..."

Class 1-A: "PLUS ULTRA!"

On the camera's Bakugo uses his explosions to move towards Midoriya quickly. Midoriya says something and Uraraka leaves the two of them alone. He takes out the capture tape and tries to wrap it around Bakugo's leg. Bakugo escapes and sends another explosion towards Midoriya. Midoriya dodges it.

(Kiri) ???: "Look at him go!! He hasn't used his quirk once but he's still going toe-to-toe with the kid who got first place in the entrance exam!"

Midoriya stops for a moment before running off.

Denki: "Damn, that kid's pissed! It's scary..."

Midoriya was crouched down, hiding around a corner. All while Bakugo walked around the hallways. Uraraka reached the room where the fake bomb was. She peered around the corner to see Iida. Iida was saying something that caught Uraraka off guard. She started to laugh, revealing herself to Iida. He showed her the room, revealing the once full room to be completely empty. Probably so she can't use her quirk. Back to Midoriya, Bakugo finally found him, His gauntlet glowed a little as he pointed it at Midoriya.

All Might: "Bakugo, my boy, stop this!! You'll kill him!"

Y/T: 'Kill Him?! That the hell does that mean?!'

Bakugo pulled something from his gauntlet, setting off a giant explosion.

Y/T: 'What the actual hell? This is meant to be a lesson!!'

Uraraka used her quirk on herself and jumped over Iida. Just as she was about to touch the weapon, Iida grabbed it and moved it away from her, making her land on the ground instead.

Y/N: "All Might! Please put a stop to this! That Bakugo kid's gone mental. At this rate, he'll kill him!"

All Might: "Bakugo, my boy, if you shoot another blast like that, I'll end this exercise forcibly and you will lose."

Bakugo leaped towards Midoriya, about to throw another punch at him. He set off an explosion, manoeuvring in a way that put himself behind Midoriya to make another explosion.

(Shoto) ???: "He deliberately misled his opponent and sed his explosion ability to redirect his mid-air trajectory to his advantage. You wouldn't think him to be the clever type, but those were some subtle motor skills."

Momo: "Landing a telling blow while resisting inertia at the same time means he must be able to adjust his explosion power very finely."

Denki: "Can't say I like him, but if the guy's got talent, the guy's got talent."

Bakugo swung his gauntlet Midoriya again, hitting him hard on his right shoulder. With that same hand, Bakugo grabbed Midoriya's shoulder and swung him around to flip him over his shoulder, the same way Midoriya did. Midoriya scampered away from Bakugo in an attempt to get away from him.

Mina: "He's Running away!!"

(Kiri) ???: "Not very manly... but I'd do the same... Something's off though..."

It seemed like Bakugo and Midoriya got into a screaming match with each other.

Y/T: 'Man, Bakugo really won't let it go, huh?'

Midoriya finally activated his quirk and was about to punch Bakugo. Bakugo was also getting ready to explode Midoriya.

(Sero) ???: "Enough's enough already!!!"

All Might: "Attention both teams, the match is suspe-"

Midoriya yelled something, stopping All Might's warning. A Giant force broke through the floor, probably caused by Midoriya's quirk. It made the floor where Uraraka and Iida were turn completely to dust and rubble. Uraraka grabbed a pillar, using her quirk on it to make it weightless. Then she swung it, making the rocks floating by fly towards Iida. He covered his face to protect it from the pieces of broken floor. She used her quirk on herself again and Uraraka jumped and landed on the fake weapon, securing a win for herself and Midoriya.

All Might: 'The heroes... The Hero Team... WINS!!'

Bakugo just stands there in shock. All while Midoriya falls to the ground.

Y/N: "The loosing team is untouched... and the winning team is down for the count..."

(Tokoyami) ???: "In other words, they won the battle but lost the war."

Y/N: "Man... this is intense..."

Midoriya was taken to Recovery Girl's office to get healed. The rest of the class gathered to discuss the match.

All Might: "The best in this match was young Iida!"

Iida: "Huh?!"

Tsu: "But weren't the winners Uraraka and Midoriya?"

All Might: "I wonder why I could possibly think so...? Who knows why?!"

Yaoyorozu raised her hand.

Momo: "It's because Iida was the one who adapted the most to the situation. Having watched the fight, Bakugo's actions were clearly driven by some personal grudge and thus totally arbitrary. Just as you told us earlier, a large range attack indoors is just irrational. The same goes for Midoriya, Uraraka lost her game halfway through and her attack was far too reckless. Iida made a counter strategy against an opponent because he correctly supposed the match would revolve around the core. While he was too slow in reacting to that last attack. I believe the hero team's so-called 'victory' is being too nice in calling this 'just training', and that gets dangerously close to skirting the spirit of the rules."

All Might: "W-well young Iida might have been a little stiff.. but, correct answer..."

Momo: "We should always start our studies with what's familiar! And if we don't cheer each other on whole-heartedly then we'll never become top heroes!"

All Might: "Alright! Time to go to the next match!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746 8 25
can't deny, can't deny, you're worth it . "as your best friend, i will help you with your love life!" โ˜† a story wherein you accidentally told your cr...
20.4K 509 28
You're a female student in class 1a at Yuei and replace Ochaco Uraraka. Your quirk is telekinesis meaning you can lift things and control them in the...
6.2K 120 22
โ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค!โœโœ ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐. โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ...
1.5K 36 21
" ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ช๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ธ? " " ๐“ญ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ? " Denki, a student in attendance at UA, the n...