Chapter 12 - We're Pumped!

Mina: "*Huff Huff* L/N!!! Wait up!!!!"

Y/N: "H-huh?"

Mina: "You left without me!!!"

Y/N: "Wha? O-oh!!! Sorry, Ashido!! I didn't... I... my mind is just all jumbled up from the USJ..."

Mina: "To be honest... me too... though, everything turned out okay, right?"

Y/N: "I guess... but... weren't Thirteen and Mr Aizawa hurt pretty bad...? And Midoriya too... he broke both of his legs...."

Mina: "...... Well, there's no point in moping around!! Let's focus on what's ahead!"

Y/N: "Ha. Yeah... thanks, I needed that."

Mina: "No problem!!!"

You and Ashido walk the rest of the way to UA.

Ochako: "I wonder who's gonna be teaching us today...?"

Tsu: "Yeah, ribbit... Mr Aizawa got pretty hurt at the USJ..."

Mr Aizawa: "Morning..."

Class 1-A: "MR AIZAWA?! YOU'RE ALREADY BACK?!!"

Iida: "Mr Aizawa, I'm glad you're alright!!!"

Ochako: "You call that alright...?"

Mr Aizawa: "Don't concern yourselves over me. After all, the battle hasn't really ended for you. Not Yet."

Y/T: 'The battle...?'

Deku: "Don't tell me..."

Mineta: "MORE VILLAINS?!!?"

Mr Aizawa: "UA's spots festival is approaching!!"

Kiri: "Wait... Hold up...! That sounds like just the thing villains would try to infiltrate... doesn't it? Will it be alright...?"

Mr Aizawa: "On the contrary, since we're going ahead with the festival, it means that the school is confident it has all it's ducks in a row when it comes to crisis control. I hear police presence will be five times bigger than normal. What you should be thinking about is what a huge chance the academy's sports festival presents for you all. "This sin't some event that'll be brought to a halt by the likes of villains."

Mineta: "If villains do appear, can we halt it, please?"

Deku: "Mineta, have you never seen the sport's festival?"

Mineta: "Of course I have!! That's not it at all!!"

Mr Aizawa: "Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In days past, the Olympics was the sports festivity that whipped all the nation into a froth of excitement. But now, as you know, the extent and population have shrunk, and it's lost a lot of it's substance. So what has taken place of the Olympics in Japan is... the UA sports festival!!!"

Momo: "The county's top heroes are all sure to be watching us... it's because they'll be scouting for us!!!"

Denki: "I'm thinking I might follow the tactic of being a sidekick for a Pro Hero after graduating!"

Jiro: "But there are loads of people who get stuck as sidekicks forever and miss their chance to break out as solo heroes. That seems like the route you'll be going."

Denki: "Hey!!"

Mr Aizawa: "Naturally, entering the squad of a famous hero will get you higher status and more experience. But remember, time is limited. If you get noticed by a Pro, that gives you the standing for a brighter future than others. This is the chance you'll get only once a year, for a total of three chances. If you aim to be a hero, this is an event you can't overlook."